S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You and Mizery asked me this question. Do you really want me to reveal a potential target for the Illuminati to kill? I like to build a towncore and figured at least one person could be town. Frinckles gave me that idea a while ago.
    How on earth is you saying an opinion you have going to make the wolves kill them

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I do, we're grouped together, and according to Pringles we're basically the same person so it makes sense
    That's why I don't like it though, it's you and me and then brad and oliver- feels like a group put together that doesn't mean anything and nvm

I like it because it's a good vibe read group

it's like when people group me with schweppes or gghana

they're usually town

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well I consider 3P anything that is not green nor red in this setup.
    I mean, while maybe technically correct, it's not very conducive to solving the game, would be like calling the magus 3p in Last Hope because their role's name wasn't green.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will be honest I've only read my role yet.

You are giving same vibe than Mike gave me I believe in Silenter Night (FM).
    As you were not in this one, I will make some sort of a very brief summary :

Mike decided to act "so much like a town" during D1 that it pinged me, and although I called him multiple times 3P, he was not voted off and we lost the game anyway (iirc his role did not change much, might need confirmation).
    I am doubtful and distrusful of that kind of behaviour.
    Although you might not be super towny-looking, I am having that same exact vibe.
    That's an interesting take, probably stemming from my feelings of self-importance, arrogance, and a belief that if I don't get stuff done and pressure players then no one will.

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    @Lag Ceko is saying that they don't want to kill stealth. Not because they think he /isn't/ town, but because they believe in their ability to read him and don't think that killing him D1 is the right thing to do because of that. Which I think is actually kinda towny.
    I would also sheep this read.

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Why do you have MM so high
    because I hate everyone else right now more.

The buckets are

Town

Town Lean

Null

Scum Lean

Scummer Lean

Scum

I think MM has been maybe slightly towny?

Compare to Dum and Banana that are just nulls, albeit for different reasons.

Dum is just gone, and Banana is just not really engaging my brain. Idk maybe that's actually slightly scummy for Banana then, but probably not, idk.

Auwt might have TMI slipped that he's a wolf by assuming I'm 3p rather than wolf, and the rest of his posts are just meh

Bradland has fallen significantly because after Frinckles asked me why I townread him, I was like "Why did I town read him? Is it just because he agreed with me? Wait a minute, that's a bad reason" So I went and ISO'd him and it was very empty. His ISO in the previous deck mafia game we played together was relatively empty too though and he was town there, so ehhh.

Ceko is scummier lean because he just feels completely different from his town meta that I'm more familiar with, some of his points and lines of thought have been ???, his repeated softing of knowing someone is town but not going to share it, but hm, the more I think about it the more I start to think that I put ceko too low and he should probably be above Auwt in this list

oliver because he's just actively avoiding interacting with me. I know for a fact that oliver fears my FM play on account that oliver has told me that he fears my FM play. And also the game where he was mafia and I was a survivor that 3-posted on day 1 with nothing of substance and he got mafia to night kill me anyway. So I think he randed scum and is afraid to interact with me because it'll out him.

17. ISO #717

I still feel like Bradland could be pocketing Mizery by claiming to know his playstyle. But because Mizery is a wildcard, he could be non conditionally accepting Bradland's offer of pocketing. Also, notice how there is barely any interaction between Bradland with oliverz and sb16. Pretty unusual for me considering they're the two most prevalent sources for scum.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I still feel like Bradland could be pocketing Mizery by claiming to know his playstyle. But because Mizery is a wildcard, he could be non conditionally accepting Bradland's offer of pocketing. Also, notice how there is barely any interaction between Bradland with oliverz and sb16. Pretty unusual for me considering they're the two most prevalent sources for scum.
    Idk about fitting Oliver into that scumteam yet but bradland-sb16 sounds reasonable to me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

If I were mafia, then sure, it would be pocketing Mizery.

But interactions between myself, Oliverz, and SB?

Those 2 are barely on, as am I....so what's the point of this read when we're never on?

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    BradLand

does not help his case either.
    Annnnd I'm pretty sure Mizery can show a number of games where she had the correct scumread, no one follows it, and she gets misyeeted.

I'm doing the exact opposite where it's a sheep on a correct scumread and she doesn't get misyeeted.

30. ISO #730

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    If I were mafia, then sure, it would be pocketing Mizery.

But interactions between myself, Oliverz, and SB?

Those 2 are barely on, as am I....so what's the point of this read when we're never on?
    Likely response, probably the only maneuver you could make to justify why you have 0 reads on them.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

Likely response, probably the only maneuver you could make to justify why you have 0 reads on them.
    His posts coming back looked like shit, I was going to fuck around and give a rating to his catch-up posts and one post was "Let's leave this comment here and not talk about it" which was an awful useless post so I gave it a 1/10.

The fact that he took ages to catch-up is probably scum indicative since it's a way to get away with doing little for a long ass time.

Stealth I haven't read that much since he's posted very little and I've barely been paying attention this game.

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Annnnd I'm pretty sure Mizery can show a number of games where she had the correct scumread, no one follows it, and she gets misyeeted.

I'm doing the exact opposite where it's a sheep on a correct scumread and she doesn't get misyeeted.
    Do you actually scum read marshmallow?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

I don't like it either, but it's either that or scum!Frinckles and scum!Lag in the same team.
    as amazing as it would be to play wolf with lag, im still not sure how you pieced that one together. rather, why oliver has to be on that specific scum team and if not, me and lag are scum.

but who knows, you have your own reads that you've been pretty vocal about. if you were to ask me who i think would fit alongside sb16+brad, id probably say MM over oliver.

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

I completely give up trying now because i don't know what to do

I don't think Brad should die today but I have also seen him be way more solvy and towny than I have seen so far in this game. He's barely been here this game and when he was he was explaining a townread on me or talking about sheeping me.

49. ISO #749

Brad/mm probably not partnered and mm/stealth probably not partnered
    i just throw MM into every scumworld because my ability to read him is garbage.

and at the very least, he's usually the opposite of whatever I read him as. I think he's town this game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    XD

Now uh, let's look into this:

Okay

.... what

What? What is this progression? "I would kill Lag" -> "I would kill Lag if I were scum but I'm not scum" -> "I townread Lag, oh and Wrath is 100 % town"
    ????
    Specifically this post I really don't like from MM