S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1809
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Something funny I wanted to mention, there was a very short time in day 2, actually, that I wanted to push Lag solely for the reason I was convinced PQR's subconscious was calling Lag scum. In galactica, PQR was saying "lag you definitely pocketed me", in which she did. Same thing happened this game. I was like "huh, maybe PQR is town and his subconscious IS calling Lag scum who is pocketing him"

I didn't pursue this line of thought because I thought it was stupid.... Well. Look where we are now.

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Something funny I wanted to mention, there was a very short time in day 2, actually, that I wanted to push Lag solely for the reason I was convinced PQR's subconscious was calling Lag scum. In galactica, PQR was saying "lag you definitely pocketed me", in which she did. Same thing happened this game. I was like "huh, maybe PQR is town and his subconscious IS calling Lag scum who is pocketing him"

I didn't pursue this line of thought because I thought it was stupid.... Well. Look where we are now.
    (galactica is a Hypixel mafia game me, pqr, and lag played)
    Last edited by Gikkle; December 20th, 2021 at 01:56 PM.

4. ISO #1754

-vote NotPaopan
    for casting shade on PQR-voters by continually asking Oliver to vote PQR in C-Chat (presumed to be Gikkle doing so) while intelligently siding with PQR in the thread. And for the Medic claim and subsequent framing of Gikkle, who allowed himself to get framed from the gambits.

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Every single person we lynched or killed townread me so I was put in danger just based on the fact that everyone who thought I was town was dead LOL
    It would have been so funny if you of all people were the first wolf to flip considering how day 1+2 went lmao

6. ISO #1756

The fact that all 3 mafia members are on the MVP docket is a good summary for how this game went.

Good work everyone. We made it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #1757

I mean, I probably would have. I had you pinged for Guillo's kill, and the fact I knew you knew Paopan wasn't medic. You/Paopan was my earliest pairing and I only ditched it because SB convinced me I was wrong about the Guillo thing, and then I lost confidence in all of my reads altogether.
    @Gikkle , I am curious, what made you aware that Lag knew Paopan wasn't medic?

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

For what it's worth, though, this was a very fun game. It was great to get fooled by y'all GG WP

The Ladder will be updated with points at some point in the future, and the tie between setups for the last Ladder game will be broken by RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Gikkle , I am curious, what made you aware that Lag knew Paopan wasn't medic?
    Can't remember exactly how it went down, but there were several points during my talk about the Guillo kill in which she subtly implied she knew Paopan wasn't medic, because she suggested scum would think Guillo was medic and not Paopan. This same thing happened again when she fake claimed medic, with the reason "I wanted to protect the real medic because I didn't believe Paopan was medic"

I didn't really believe it, since I didn't see the logic behind why she didn't believe Paopan was medic. At some point Lag did apparently townie enough stuff that I was willing to overlook that and believe she was town.

11. ISO #1761

I would have voted Lag over Voss EOD2 for self-preservation, if I had known Oliverz was going to place a vote on Lag 1 min before EOD2 and thus offer me another counter-train to save myself (in fact, after refreshing page and seeing Oliver's vote, I had typed -vote Lag but then saw the clock was already 00 or 01 so was too late). D3 I was puzzled by Lag's terrible reads, but it seemed crazy for Scum~Lag to include 3 town in the list and not one scum. On the other hand, how could Town~Lag be so wrong with her reads as she is a strong player? Once again, unfortunately, fooled by your gambit XD that led me to town-lock Paopan.

That is not to say I was calling Lag scum subconsciously (or I would have voted her earlier), just probability-wise, I never wanted to vote Voss there but I also didn't feel like ending the game in the grave at that point either.

Towards EOD3, I would have preferred town to lynch in MM-SB16 (resolve Gikkle, Lag, later), but once the presumed Gikkle CMAN popped up in C-Chat again, the fate was sealed.

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For what it's worth, though, this was a very fun game. It was great to get fooled by y'all GG WP

The Ladder will be updated with points at some point in the future, and the tie between setups for the last Ladder game will be broken by RNG.
    Oh I need to vote on the ladder game, my vote got lost between the thread switch and I didn't notice

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

I would have voted Lag over Voss EOD2 for self-preservation, if I had known Oliverz was going to place a vote on Lag 1 min before EOD2 and thus offer me another counter-train to save myself (in fact, after refreshing page and seeing Oliver's vote, I had typed -vote Lag but then saw the clock was already 00 or 01 so was too late). D3 I was puzzled by Lag's terrible reads, but it seemed crazy for Scum~Lag to include 3 town in the list and not one scum. On the other hand, how could Town~Lag be so wrong with her reads as she is a strong player? Once again, unfortunately, fooled by your gambit XD that led me to town-lock Paopan.

That is not to say I was calling Lag scum subconsciously (or I would have voted her earlier), just probability-wise, I never wanted to vote Voss there but I also didn't feel like ending the game in the grave at that point either.

Towards EOD3, I would have preferred town to lynch in MM-SB16 (resolve Gikkle, Lag, later), but once the presumed Gikkle CMAN popped up in C-Chat again, the fate was sealed.
    I didn't expect anyone to town lock Paopan for my gambit. Medic, I thought, easily could be scum. I also had planned to reveal my reaction fish earlier in the day (not an hour before EoD), but time constraints made it so I couldn't do that.

16. ISO #1766

GG WP. In retrospect, we shoulda lynched SB16 first, maybe D4 we could have untangled the Gikkle <> Pao mix.
    I honestly don't think so. I was convinced Oliverz or Gikkle was town. By buying into you being town I was also kind of buying in to Popo being town.

Had Gikkle claimed medic though.... just maybe. But it was way too late and wouldve thought it was a desperate move to save themselves.

17. ISO #1767

Can't remember exactly how it went down, but there were several points during my talk about the Guillo kill in which she subtly implied she knew Paopan wasn't medic, because she suggested scum would think Guillo was medic and not Paopan. This same thing happened again when she fake claimed medic, with the reason "I wanted to protect the real medic because I didn't believe Paopan was medic"

I didn't really believe it, since I didn't see the logic behind why she didn't believe Paopan was medic. At some point Lag did apparently townie enough stuff that I was willing to overlook that and believe she was town.
    You and loldebite claimed voter, since I was voter I knew one of you was lying without knowing anything about Pao.

A logical conclusion is then that one of you is medic faking as voter and the other is voter. Which means Pao isn't medic. So a logical conclusion is that Pao will rescind his medic claim rather than doubling down to fake it as congress.

There wasn't anything logically fishy, which is why I think you dropped it. But your intuition picked up on something fishy going on.

It can be very hard to trust one's intuition/gut when logically speaking there's nothing there

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    You and loldebite claimed voter, since I was voter I knew one of you was lying without knowing anything about Pao.

A logical conclusion is then that one of you is medic faking as voter and the other is voter. Which means Pao isn't medic. So a logical conclusion is that Pao will rescind his medic claim rather than doubling down to fake it as congress.

There wasn't anything logically fishy, which is why I think you dropped it. But your intuition picked up on something fishy going on.

It can be very hard to trust one's intuition/gut when logically speaking there's nothing there
    Honestly this is probably correct

19. ISO #1769

There were probably subtle tells that you picked up on, maybe the speed at which I came to the conclusion, or my approach to the situation being logically consistent but subtly off in ways that are hard to describe

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

I just ran out and screamed, no joke. My neighbours think im crazy or smth
    Would you happen to have been related to an incident like this once?

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus
    That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

Well, that was fault, as we see now, but it's not my personal fault. Whole town voted him. Btw only one known maf (Varcron) doesn't voted him, I need to notice that, maybe that is mafia strat and we need to look at non-voters. Not sure.
    its a site meme about a mafia's excuse for hammer
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

I dont want to take away slots with my bad plays, especially in a rabked match.
    I also dont want to hinder game play when im failing at badic gameplay tasks, such as creating reads, doing analysis.

The failure of this game is strongly bound to me and my play.
    I voted frinckles d1, gikkle d3. I didnt understand gikkle fakeclaiming cman, even tough i saw it.
    I knew lag was playing outside of her meta. I knew lag was hiding something. I didnt say it, pushed it away out of my brain.
    I was so blind. I wouldnt see a scum when hes dancing in front of me and hardclaims scum in caps.

Im so sorry. I even tried to push the guiltiness on other players, even though i shouldnt.
    I think ill try to play some basic, newbie games. Where everyone is on my skill.
    Im notpaopan. I cant fool entire town in my 9th game.
    Im not lag. I cant play 6 games simultaneously and win them all.
    I am not able to pocket players in the way sb16 does.
    If anyone of you knows some mafia games for rookies, say it to me. Please.
    Maybe ill see u in 10 years, when i have a proper profession, a wife 2 kids, and a house finally.

P.s.: hmu for sc2 pqrn. Im good at throwing things, such as mafia games, exams or my time into abyss.
    And maybe ill even throw your pinguin-hockey game ;) [or whatever its called]

Thanks for letting me play here, it was fun.
    If you ever need to fill a slot for some funny game, hmu. But not ladder, and not in the close future.
    Good played scum.
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #1774

Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

I also dont want to hinder game play when im failing at badic gameplay tasks, such as creating reads, doing analysis.

I voted frinckles d1, gikkle d3. I didnt understand gikkle fakeclaiming cman, even tough i saw it.
    I knew lag was playing outside of her meta. I knew lag was hiding something. I didnt say it, pushed it away out of my brain.
    I was so blind. I wouldnt see a scum when hes dancing in front of me and hardclaims scum in caps.

Im so sorry. I even tried to push the guiltiness on other players, even though i shouldnt.
    I think ill try to play some basic, newbie games. Where everyone is on my skill.
    Maybe ill see u in 10 years, when i have a proper profession, a wife 2 kids, and a house finally.

P.s.: hmu for sc2 pqrn. Im good at throwing things, such as mafia games, exams or my time into abyss.

If you ever need to fill a slot for some funny game, hmu. But not ladder, and not in the close future.
    Good played scum.
    You've played like, 5 games. Failure is necessary to learn, and is even expected. Don't be so hard on yourself.

25. ISO #1775

Re-iterating what Gikkle said

I'm fairly sure that 90% of my town games mean I only end up catching at most 1 or 2 scum

The other wolves are caught with the others town's help

And I haven't won a wolf game except like maybe once or twice despite probably having 8 of them by now

Do think I'm slowly improving; it just takes a lot of games and time. Like that recent Souls game was the first I was actually preety good at determining who the scum are.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1776

You've played like, 5 games. Failure is necessary to learn, and is even expected. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    Agreed. I like to say "failure is the key to success". And keep in mind, it is a game of players, not one player; it is a game of teams. You didn't fall for the EZ PQR lynch D3 that they were going for (in that regard, you did better than MM ). You initially voted SB16 D3. We were close, just didn't connect all the dots in the end.

27. ISO #1777

Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

Good played scum.
    You did fine, scum was just really good with a deep play.

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

Even if im too harsh to myself, a ranked leaderboard game is still not the place for me.
    I think ill go back to another game that just started: hpm.maybe that will end better.
    Have a nice christmas, and a happy new year.
    Thank you for this game. It is very good when you want to learn scum gameplay.
    Praise the Lord!

30. ISO #1780

Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

Good played scum.
    You were far from being a waste of a slot. If I held myself to the standards you seem to be holding yourself to, I would probably permaban myself for my performance this game XD. Don't worry that much! We're here to have fun, and you certainly contributed to the fun of this game, as my signature shows, hehe.

Also, this scum team was really, really good, so getting fooled by them is not something to be overly ashamed of. Like a lot of people said, this game is thoroughly deserved by all members of the scum team, which is honestly not so common. Comparing yourself to Lag when they're honestly one of the best players I've seen is not fair lol. @oliverz144

That was like 5:00 in Moscow.

~~

Since you're talking about funny games... @Lag is next on Queue for ?krc. Bring your roles, your smiles, and your votes, ye scumbags.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #1781

Even if im too harsh to myself, a ranked leaderboard game is still not the place for me.
    I think ill go back to another game that just started: hpm.maybe that will end better.
    Have a nice christmas, and a happy new year.
    Thank you for this game. It is very good when you want to learn scum gameplay.
    Ehh, your call, it's about you having fun after all. You're still very much welcome in all games

Speaking of Christmas, this game was of a quality high enough to be an early Christmas present. I really enjoyed playing it after having been rather busy for some time, so thanks for the game!

And PQ is still scum, I swear!

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

@MartinGG99 thank you for hosting! Was a fun game!
    I'm not pocketed, I know the truth! You... you abducted the host and made him post lies in order to fool us all!!!
    @Marshmallow Marshall what's the timeline for next game(s)? I saw folks mentioned voting on another ladder game, you mentioned KRC. Is my input needed for anything?

or does MM still not care about my inputs?
    The next game on the Queue is ?krc. We have some plans for a game after that, and later there will be the final Ladder game (which was already voted for in the signups).

Your input isn't really needed, and not only because you're scum/host abductor ;)
    Thank you for hosting martin! Was fun, even if I played terribly lol
    Yep, was great!

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

Good played scum.
    I don't think that anyone takes the ladder remotely seriously. It's just a series of games.

If you're having fun, I'd be glad to have you back. Don't feel bad. Can't win them all.

39. ISO #1789

Since you're talking about funny games... @Lag is next on Queue for ?krc. Bring your roles, your smiles, and your votes, ye scumbags.
    Oh fuck I completely forgot about this

40. ISO #1790

I don't think that anyone takes the ladder remotely seriously. It's just a series of games.

If you're having fun, I'd be glad to have you back. Don't feel bad. Can't win them all.
    ^ this
    I dont even know what ladder means exactly or where such scoreboard is. I just came for the fun and for the win, got 1 of those 2 goals met
    You said 5 games, I counted and think I have 8, so we're kinda in same boat. As many have said, the scum team here was quite experienced and strong players.

41. ISO #1791

^ this
    I dont even know what ladder means exactly or where such scoreboard is. I just came for the fun and for the win, got 1 of those 2 goals met
    You said 5 games, I counted and think I have 8, so we're kinda in same boat. As many have said, the scum team here was quite experienced and strong players.
    I will refrain from repeating what I have already said, so I will just say ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...adder-Season-7
    there is the ladder thread btw. Not that scary :P

42. ISO #1792

Speaking of which...

The Ladder has been updated! You may see the points chart in the thread previously linked. There is only one game left in the season!

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    KING SHARK IS A SHARK
    I hope oliver knows a good therapist

45. ISO #1795

I will refrain from repeating what I have already said, so I will just say ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...adder-Season-7
    there is the ladder thread btw. Not that scary :P
    Damn, if I had seen that earlier, I would have voted Frinckles even sooner.

And how the heck are you tied for 1st with that tunneling on me this game I am still a little upset. I became suspicious of you D2, but at least I kept an open mind, I didnt OMGUS D1 on you. It seemed like you drew a conclusion that I'm scum and that was it and you were having none of any other alternatives

Scoring system is kinda crap since players who play more get naturally rewarded. But anyway i dont care about ladder, I came here for the fun

46. ISO #1796

And how the heck are you tied for 1st with that tunneling on me this game I am still a little upset. I became suspicious of you D2, but at least I kept an open mind, I didnt OMGUS D1 on you. It seemed like you drew a conclusion that I'm scum and that was it and you were having none of any other alternatives

Scoring system is kinda crap since players who play more get naturally rewarded. But anyway i dont care about ladder, I came here for the fun
    I tend to agree with you on the scoring system. Believe it or not, I actually improved the system by rewarding wins over simply playing more than the previous system... I have been thinking about some things, though, and I will probably get into this once the season is over and we have to prepare the next one.

And yes, I absolutely death tunnelled you this game lol, but you seemed really, really, really scummy and honestly weren't so pro-town... Guess I'll have to be more careful when reading you.

47. ISO #1797

Kinda hard to claim someone is a top player when they don't play much, though.

I'm 4th on this list and that's exactly where I should be, TBH. I don't play nearly enough FM to justify a higher placement.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I take responsibility for the loss and I'm retiring for good from FM.
    To be honest. You played really well on EoD3.

My day 3 solo adventure is to build a resistance ob PQ since my teammates are going to push for him; I wanted to pocket you and PQ to get MM lynched. But you wouldn't budge and cannot admit a world where MM is possibly scum, whereas you deemed SB is scum in which we cannot afford to lose. So yeah... I abruptly changed my game plan on EoD and scumpainted Gikkle instead.

Pao’s scum play gave me a fucking aneurysm. Holy fuck. I thought for sure we were gonna lose this on day 2.
    I have to go drive now, but I just wanted to praise SB16's brilliant deep wolf play and Paopan worked as the perfect foil.
    Good game to both of you. Thankz you for the carry. Can't decide which but
    -vote LagAttack

He was scum 8 out of 9 games
    Indeed, I'm kinda suspecting some shenanigans in the RNG stage Good game btw

Paopan also lost his "dumb play free pass". Congrats Paopan lol
    I got carried. I'm still newb

-vote NotPaopan
    for casting shade on PQR-voters by continually asking Oliver to vote PQR in C-Chat (presumed to be Gikkle doing so) while intelligently siding with PQR in the thread. And for the Medic claim and subsequent framing of Gikkle, who allowed himself to get framed from the gambits.
    Thanks, man! Enjoyed playing with you. Also @Gikkle @Voss @Frinckles @Loldebite

Special mention to @Guillo for dying n1. Lag wanted you dead lmao.

50. ISO #1800

Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

Good played scum.
    You were obvious town, really the only reason people were doubting you at the end was because the wolves played very unpredictably towards each other which made solving the correct team almost impossible for town.

If every slot could be obv-town like you were that game, then town just wins every game - and you managed that in your 5th game.

I really meant it when I told you well-played - you did just that - you played well!
    @oliverz144
    Last edited by Lumi; December 21st, 2021 at 01:03 AM.