M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    @MattZed is there any official rule pertaining to activity? We have atleast two of the sloals that have never posted, ika has never posted, among other people. it's been well over 48 hours. Idk if they've done anything at night, but some of these people should be replaced. no?
    Inactive players are being monitored, but every player has posted, fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Speaking of which, I remembered my question.

Yo @MattZed are we gonna be using our fake names through the entirety of the game ?
    Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    RLVG
    Grommor Classic after lynch scum tell #242
    Firebringer pushing me off what I see is a baseless argument. (dont actually know where it is) and dismissing my defense as "meta", which is correct. Doesn't counter it.
    In the ephemeral moment SP was in the game (in which he read everything) he identified FB as the scummiest of his scum reads. I didn't recall him specifically mentioning that, so I'm glad I checked. There is at least one person on my side.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Inactive players are being monitored, but every player has posted, fyi.

Maybe.
    But whats the rule? I can post like 2 words and disappear for 50 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    In the ephemeral moment SP was in the game (in which he read everything) he identified FB as the scummiest of his scum reads. I didn't recall him specifically mentioning that, so I'm glad I checked. There is at least one person on my side.
    Tell us who you want lynched?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Voting once again for emphasis,
    -vote FireBringer

Goodnight. I'll check his and Iced's posts from day 1, but I'm kinda done with this game. Lynching 3 town day 1 and then no one listening to me day 2. Seems legit.
    You said you wanted fb or iced lynched. I asked you which one you wanted lynched more and that some how means I'm not listening to you. ffs.
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

And I thought I was toxic.

-vote firebringer

this one isn't on me. I'll be back EOD since there's no involvement needed for this game!
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #759

You said you wanted fb or iced lynched. I asked you which one you wanted lynched more and that some how means I'm not listening to you. ffs.
    he's rushing to voting so quickly just purely out of anger and he's not already willing to cooperate. not sure why you're asking him

10. ISO #760

Voting once again for emphasis,
    -vote FireBringer

Goodnight. I'll check his and Iced's posts from day 1, but I'm kinda done with this game. Lynching 3 town day 1 and then no one listening to me day 2. Seems legit.
    Man, we're listening to you. I agree that FireBringer has been playing scummish and acted on it. Don't give up on the game.

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

I don't check recent posts before I post. To change what I said in light of new information is to be disingenuous/fake. I have my reads/thoughts for reasons, so even if it seems scummy after what someone else says I have logic on my side.

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    he's rushing to voting so quickly just purely out of anger and he's not already willing to cooperate. not sure why you're asking him
    I honestly don't care at this point. Hell lynch me. plz. LOL.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #764

An ad hominem defense instead of a well-reasoned defense? Well, that is scummy indeed. You do not see any objective fault in your own play.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

An ad hominem defense instead of a well-reasoned defense? Well, that is scummy indeed. You do not see any objective fault in your own play.
    this was not an attack, it was what you just did lol you're not being clear and answering what you want to trine

and now our marshall wants to gamethrow and die instead

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

you even flipped saying voting me for a policy lynch vs. voting me because you think i'm scum, you're not being 100% consistent
    Read what I said. Don't nitpick.

If he's scum, he's a shit scum. If he's town, he's a shit town. Policy lynch established for alright.
    I said I think you're scum well before that.

20. ISO #770

this was not an attack, it was what you just did lol you're not being clear and answering what you want to trine

and now our marshall wants to gamethrow and die instead
    calm the fuck down. I am not game throwing, nor do I think anyone is going to seriously vote me. So take that shit and shove it somewhere else.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #771

you even flipped saying voting me for a policy lynch vs. voting me because you think i'm scum, you're not being 100% consistent

If he's scum, he's a shit scum. If he's town, he's a shit town. Policy lynch established for alright.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

See? He's panicking accusing you of gamethrowing when any level-headed townie would see you were joking. He's panicked.
    He has my vote.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #774

Fury earns town cred b/c he was only one who actively tried to talk me out of lynching fred.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #775

I mean mesk too, but I never listen to unknown.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #776

also there's 2 killing roles. Unless witch doctor was mod killed/killed by mattzed jester lynch.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

also there's 2 killing roles. Unless witch doctor was mod killed/killed by mattzed jester lynch.
    With a game this large it's reasonable to assume there's at least one Neutral Killer, or possibly a Triad/Mafia war going on.

29. ISO #779

you're also nitpicking on what I think, same difference

See? He's panicking accusing you of gamethrowing when any level-headed townie would see you were joking. He's panicked.
    no, I was not sure if he was joking b/c I don't know trine that well, guess twitch emotes help better

anyway i'm off, lynch a town or not, couldn't care less

30. ISO #780

you're also nitpicking on what I think, same difference

no, I was not sure if he was joking b/c I don't know trine that well, guess twitch emotes help better

anyway i'm off, lynch a town or not, couldn't care less
    doesn't claim to be that town member
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Further last minute thought: I find it reasonably unlikely that the Witch Doctor was alone in the game. Solo Witch Doctor is a terrible spawn in, so there's probably a Cultist or two, maybe even three by now, that we'll have to find.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

@Fury , your posts are really obnoxious. Over 75% of your posts today have been about how good you are, how bad everyone else is, and how no-one is listening to you.

This game has 780 posts, each with approx. 100 words. This is enough words to write a novel. However, most people can't recite novels cover to cover, so don't expect us to memorize every thought that falls out of your arse.

Your "I must not be getting listened to" attitude is a result of projection. You have people you see as "trash and not worthy of my time" or "respected among the community and worth adhering to". So, naturally, you assume the rest of us do the same. However, we don't. We simply miss posts when we're feeling lazy, not when [INFERIOR CREATURE X] makes a post.

I don't care about your elitist, arrogant attitude, but at least be more self-aware. The rest of us don't think like you.

This isn't meant as an attack on your person. But as someone who reads every post you make, I don't want to suffer through your weird psychological ticks while I look for the good reads.

Anyway, that said, I also have some problems with Firebringer.

-Why did he find SP coming in and trolling scummy? Trolling is anti-town agenda, but if he's scum he's hurting himself even more.
    -He's made hardly any cases apart from the gg2ez bait-case on SP, iirc. His probing of Iced was far more patient and calm. Why?

I'd like a response, @Firebringer

I'd place a vote, but we have enough votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

38. ISO #788

Oh yeah, and shoutout to Trine who has suffered through this toxic game without exploding lol. I appreciate it :3
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

Quote Originally Posted by SIaol View Post
    You do understand Fred is scum, he claimed Mason and lied.

Now my Mason leader is dead.
    I am vaguely aware of that lol.

You don't get promoted?

41. ISO #791

I am vaguely aware of that lol.

You don't get promoted?
    If you don't, at least you don't have to worry about the nightkill for a while LOL

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

I mean, I don't think it's necessarily scummy to let the confirmed town give input. I guess in a way he is defactoing to me, which is NAI at best. I mean, SP was in the game for less than an hour and we lynched him, I don't put much stock into that.

Also, that's not the real FB.
    Will the real FB please stand up.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

45. ISO #795

No
    The cultroll is gonna be ridiculous this game. There's a good chance Matt game them a conversion per night and assumed it would balance out because of how much anti-cult ammo there is (2kpn, a vet, a marshall and masons)

Even a mafia would be threatened, if there is one.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

Huh. Alright.
    Weird because I'm a Mason, and my Mason Leader is not Fred.
    Here is quote me referring my leader before any shit happened. Please note I've not read anything since my last posts d1

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

Here is quote me referring my leader before any shit happened. Please note I've not read anything since my last posts d1
    Holy crap that means you've read like 4 pages iirc?

At least try and read from Post Ika lynch (p11/12) to page 25 or something. That's where most of the reads and pushes are I think.