M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    With your dildo?
    You better believe that my dildo will be twapping you all night long ;)

Or if you prefer, I can bring my very shiny bright shower head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Sure but now that we know Alright is ML then fred is also mason just as per quote alone
    Then why aren't you voting SLaoL?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Easily solved both fred and sLaoL claimed mason. Neither saved ML
    Weren't they both offline?

Also, there's still that weird 1v1 going with them, we really need some clarification about that.
    @Fred @SIaol
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

6. ISO #456

Account Name: Alright
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6942069
    In-Game Name: Alright

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Fury
    Summary: Player votes marshall on immediate marshall reveal day 1. Then, player decides to afk. However, an afk message was not displayed so the player didn't truly go afk. Player flips Mason Leader.

Players to add to report: Masons (To be determined)

7. ISO #457

Stop looking for Mason Leader hints. You don't look for that stuff when you don't know they are ML.

It's a miss lynch. We can't do anything about it now.
    Wait wait, this is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    I'm wondering how you can become a mason being already the last mason? And what are these crappy turkey things.
    Is this implying the Mason leader was alone and had no mason underlings? (Like until he recruits a citizen presumably) That would mean any and all mason claims are bullshit.

8. ISO #458

Noone's considering FPS. Fred's tone throughout his claim was extremely playful. It's very possible he was just fucking around. If anything, his risk-taking implies he's a role he doesn't care about dying with, like citizen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Wait wait, this is important.

Is this implying the Mason leader was alone and had no mason underlings? (Like until he recruits a citizen presumably) That would mean any and all mason claims are bullshit.
    I don't follow that logic, how does that imply he was alone?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

11. ISO #461

People seem to like the Fred lynch a lot less than the Alright one. My Vagina is getting tingly again.

12. ISO #462

Then why aren't you voting SLaoL?
    because i'm not 100% on him and I'm still gauging what i think is the best lynch in my opinion

although fred and the "slaol" didnt really defend alright which bothers me as well but i dont think they were around when we started voting for alright, were they?

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Didn't think you would. It's late in EU atm so I'll keep this brief.

First, it's my first time here so I wanted to see how you people do things and then I just got overwhelmed by tons of posts which I just skimmed through.
    Second, I'm not posting because of Trine. My opinion is that day 1 reveal is the dumbest move you can do. In SC2Maf you play with clues, not psychoanalysis and nitpicking on posts. If it guaranteed me not getting lynched, I would've just skipped right after lynching that troll guy and did some -actual- arguing on day 2 with clues in hand.
    See Unknown? This is what someone who's dodging contributions looks like lol.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    See Unknown? This is what someone who's dodging contributions looks like lol.
    Oh shit I mean mesk oops :3

15. ISO #465

Fuck you, I'm Mesk not Unknown. Call me that one more time and I'll order your head on my front door.

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but it sounds to me like he was suggesting he was mason and was alone. I assume that masons would know who each other are from the start. If I'm wrong I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
    he called fred being "last mason" which implies he's another mason buddy so anyone else who claims similar is lying/jester bait

18. ISO #468

Does cult convert every other night?

19. ISO #469

Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but it sounds to me like he was suggesting he was mason and was alone. I assume that masons would know who each other are from the start. If I'm wrong I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
    Yes, Masons know their teammates, but what Alright said, the "last mason" doesn't mean anything to me, and I'm having a hard time imagine 2 fake Mason claims day 1.
    -vote Sino

20. ISO #470

I don't follow what's been doing on with the various versions of Slaol, so I will refer to them as one entity. Regardless, I was the only one see that Fred was bullshitting his claim (so suck my dick). Anyways, I think fred could be either town or scum based on that play of his. I don't lean scum on him inherently for pulling that shit though. I wouldn't be too happy with a lynch on him. Yzb is being an idiot. I'm down to lynch idiots.

21. ISO #471

he called fred being "last mason" which implies he's another mason buddy so anyone else who claims similar is lying/jester bait
    Apparently Fred was on during the Alright train. If you saw your ML getting trained you'd obviously try and do something about it.

That said, I never saw him on.

22. ISO #472

-vote RLVG

I don't accept this.

23. ISO #473

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Yes, Masons know their teammates, but what Alright said, the "last mason" doesn't mean anything to me, and I'm having a hard time imagine 2 fake Mason claims day 1.
    Alright thanks for clarifying. Yeah it seems dumb to me too.

24. ISO #474

Fred was online an hour ago.

25. ISO #475

Apparently Fred was on during the Alright train. If you saw your ML getting trained you'd obviously try and do something about it.

That said, I never saw him on.
    So that just confirms him as not mason, but he could have made a dumb WIFOM play and then gone afk. I'd be against a lynch on fred today, but I won't fight it because only my gut is telling me he's town.

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Yzb is being an idiot. I'm down to lynch idiots.
    My post was the smartest thing here after the last vote on that first guy. Arguing amongst eachother when there's no clues by using posts pits us against eachother and benefits those who remain silent. No reason to continue this clown fiesta.

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

Fred was last online 2 minutes before the Mason Leader was lynched.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

My post was the smartest thing here after the last vote on that first guy. Arguing amongst eachother when there's no clues by using posts pits us against eachother and benefits those who remain silent. No reason to continue this clown fiesta.
    I mean, the rest of town may be idiots, but I know what I'm doing. They may be idiots for not listening to me though ^_^

They'll lynch fred who will flip town and I'll have been against 2 lynches on townies. Then, they listen to me day 2 and we win.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Fuck off Fury reading your posts make my eyes bleed as much as my vagina.

I don't see you correctly pushing lynches.

34. ISO #484

Fred was last online 2 minutes before the Mason Leader was lynched.
    ah, okay, shouldnt rely on that though, but why is he not currently posting then

We've already deduced Fred to not be a mason dude. You're a bit slow.
    except the reads conflict each other, and you're trying to lead a lynch on someone just because you think theyre being stupid

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Hell no. You're familiar with how things work around here, and the fact we use psychology and such to suss eachother out. That's the point of FM. Acting like you're some mod-noob who doesn't know how anything works then pissing off is insincere.

37. ISO #487

ah, okay, shouldnt rely on that though, but why is he not currently posting then

except the reads conflict each other, and you're trying to lead a lynch on someone just because you think theyre being stupid
    The reads don't conflict. Lol? I said Iced was scum for his reaction to claims. It didn't matter what Fred was lol?

38. ISO #488

I was pushing lynches earlier, but town kinda shit down my throat, so fuck it. I still stand by my read earlier tbh.
    Then fucking vote Iced and convince town to lynch him. It's not our job to say "oh this kid must be right I'll just vote with cuz he told me to"

That's not how it works.

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Then fucking vote Iced and convince town to lynch him. It's not our job to say "oh this kid must be right I'll just vote with cuz he told me to"

That's not how it works.
    I did vote him and I tried to convince town. I said I'd just wait for more evidence since Marshall tried to penetrate me for fucking with his homies Iced and Stealth. I can go back and post more, but everything i post gets strawmanned by Stealth (Iced's partner in crime)

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

talking about fred vs slaol. which is what we seem to be mostly focusing on because of votes
    Listen dude. I'm saying vote iced. I don't agree with this fred vs slaol bullshit that you guys have decided on. I also have said I can only offer my gut read on fred as to why he's town, but if I'm facing this much resistance then maybe I should go back.

See Mesk? This is why I don't push because people try to have sex with me for trying.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Listen dude. I'm saying vote iced. I don't agree with this fred vs slaol bullshit that you guys have decided on. I also have said I can only offer my gut read on fred as to why he's town, but if I'm facing this much resistance then maybe I should go back.

See Mesk? This is why I don't push because people try to have sex with me for trying.
    Yeah, because at this point, my lynch gives more information than Fred's or SIaol's, right?

Oh...wait
    -vote Sino

45. ISO #495

so why did you suddenly change paths and voted for yzb instead? you could have kept pushing with your scum claim on iced that i even agreed he was scummy, and right now you don't make sense based on what you should do.

i agree we should put fred/slaol a bit on hold but we should not stray off that for too long, b/c we need to not pull a mislynch and start pushing for the surviving mason to convert

46. ISO #496

I was starting to read Fury as arrogant town, but now I think he'd expect people to sheep his reads as scum too anyway.

I thought he was throwing shade on me earlier, and now he's saying "town (Stealthbomber) shit down my throat", implying he townreads me now.

>.<

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

i will do some kind of iso's for myself on iced/stealth soon, then ill write what i think
    Well it would be nice to have an objective person try to read this also. Just don't be an idiot when you try to do it lol. I keep seeing firebringer next to your name and thinking your posts will be valuable, but I have to convince myself to stop thinking that. Maybe you can redeem yourself lol.

50. ISO #500

I was starting to read Fury as arrogant town, but now I think he'd expect people to sheep his reads as scum too anyway.

I thought he was throwing shade on me earlier, and now he's saying "town (Stealthbomber) shit down my throat", implying he townreads me now.

>.<
    So because he's suspecting you again that you don't believe he's scum?

Yeah...