Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2242
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I finally understand what you were trying to say. You are just awful at saying it.

So what you're saying is if you're truthful, Unknown is the alpha and can't die to big

But if unknown is truthful we have a 50/50 shot of you being the alpha

So probability wise it makes sense to lynch unknown
    Exactly! I said that somewhere too!

Goddammit guys keep up with my incoherent ramblings!

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

@yzb25

You need to work on being clear with your thoughts lol. I read "casting shade on Unknown" as you getting a red check on him and then trying to shade people into lynching him without revealing you were sheriff. Which is what I would have done if I was sheriff and got a red check.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

@yzb25

You need to work on being clear with your thoughts lol. I read "casting shade on Unknown" as you getting a red check on him and then trying to shade people into lynching him without revealing you were sheriff. Which is what I would have done if I was sheriff and got a red check.
    Sorry. I have to concentrate really hard to make people understand me, and sometimes even then it doesn't work. So usually I just give up and hope my stream of consciousness will get through, then get mad when it doesn't XD

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

Fire put yzb at L-1 without catching up. Let that sink in. Lest we forget that he refused to unvote SJ when SJ was L-1
    If FB actually was the scum, idk why Unknown thought his last man would last through LYLO and the vig kill. One part of me was entertaining the conspiracy theory PTB was scum. You can tell he's a really good manipulator, and it would be someone Unknown would be confident would last through LYLO. Though, I stress this still feels unlikely, because if PTB is scum, he's completely fooled me with his solid play.

And this vote man. FB ain't making it easy to believe the PTB-Unknown-master-plan heh.

Anyway, Mesk, though on the wrong train, is confirmed. And I consider BC and Gyr to be pretty confirmed too. The scums don't have many slots left to hide in.

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If FB actually was the scum, idk why Unknown thought his last man would last through LYLO and the vig kill. One part of me was entertaining the conspiracy theory PTB was scum. You can tell he's a really good manipulator, and it would be someone Unknown would be confident would last through LYLO. Though, I stress this still feels unlikely, because if PTB is scum, he's completely fooled me with his solid play.

And this vote man. FB ain't making it easy to believe the PTB-Unknown-master-plan heh.

Anyway, Mesk, though on the wrong train, is confirmed. And I consider BC and Gyr to be pretty confirmed too. The scums don't have many slots left to hide in.
    You're an idiot if you think I'm scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

29. ISO #2129

-unvote

Shoot jack FB.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

30. ISO #2130

K Firebringer is not Vig I am!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

-vote Unknown1234

I might seriously regret this, but, I might not. Shoot jack if unknown flips red.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

Everyone gathered around again with hope in the air for the way of the new. The wolves were desperate to prevent this as it would mean an advance in technology they didn't want and were afraid of. They wanted the old ways back. Their fight became more desperate as yzb25 came forward and claimed to be the sheriff. Unknown1234claimed he was the sheriff too and was believed by the majority. They squared off as yzb decided to give long winded rants and get frustrated while unknown showed calm and resignation. Eventually yzb came out ahead and Unknown was killed.

Unknown1234 has died. He was the Alpha Wolf.

The Beta wolf knew he was finished. He knew the hunter was still out there and knew he was suspected by many. He felt there was no honor in dying alone. He mourned for his brothers and for the ways of the old and did what he thought was right and sacrificed for his cause. The ways of the new would come to pass. Or would they..........?

Firebringer has died. He was the Beta Wolf.

Congratulations the Town of BananaCucho, Quick, SuperJack, deathworlds, PowersThatBe, Stereo, AnassRhamur, Mesk514, Gyrlander have won the game.

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

BananaCucho was the vig and shot Stereo N2. Was not able to shoot N1.

SuperJack was the miller.

yzb25 was the sheriff and checked Unknown N1 and Mesk N2

deathworlds was the White Mage and protected PTB N1 and N2

yzb was checked for role N1 and they checked Mesk N2

Yes, Firebringer conceded.

I can release the scum chat, they talked on Skype, if all 3 wolves agree to it.

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

Lol fun.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

41. ISO #2141

>Is doomed to die night one or lynched day one everygame
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

@Empathy17 you did a great job with the setup. I really enjoyed this game.

Unknown's play was insane and beautiful. I was fucking jumping in my chair for the rest of the night after he did that shit. I can't believe I claimed like 20 secs before him lol XD
    I was literally checked n1 by FB, FB informed Unknown, then Unknown decided to do that crazy fucking lynch sheriff by CC. That was such an unlikely sequence of events I thought I was fucked heh - I thought noone would believe me.

44. ISO #2144

Firebringer wanted to kill Banana but I said "banana is the obvious kill."

DW did you protect Banana?

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

Yzb your wall post saved you pretty much.

47. ISO #2147

PTB was our last kill choice n1 lol.

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

gg, kind of played extremely badly at end.
    Didn't have enough time to put into the game.

Sorry team for that.

Town played exceptionally well. Except for a few players, majority town deserved this and did good.
    Shout out to Quick who basically had whole team sorted by Day 2.

Also for his beautiful fake claim which fooled everyone in my team.
    Last edited by Firebringer; November 27th, 2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.