S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So it is strange for me to have a life? LOL To be bussy? To spend time with my wife? So I need to post tons of times every game?

If anything This should make me Mafia. The fact you are not even considering that makes me think you are TMI and know who is mafia. So you are only hunting TOWN and NEutrals.

You are not even considering a world I may be mafia. NO I AM NOT MAFIA.

What I am saying before some one takes this out of context is. Mafia knows who is Mafia. Town has no clue. Town would not just be reading people as Neutral ifd they are not posting as much. Also when I am neutral I post even more. The fact he is only considering me as Neutral for not posting as much is like he is Mafia and considering I have to be Town or Neutral. Mafia Mind set. Also known as a Scum slip. Now his defense is I am acting difrently becuse I have a life and am not posting. As you can see I am not lurking just not posting or loging on. I am Town and
    -vote theoneceko
    is Mafia. Town just think about it.
    if i'm mafia, why would i draw so much attention to myself? toadsworth can see who i visit, lady bow can jail me, and mario can check me. mechanically, ur argument makes no sense.

2. ISO #902

So it is strange for me to have a life? LOL To be bussy? To spend time with my wife? So I need to post tons of times every game?

If anything This should make me Mafia. The fact you are not even considering that makes me think you are TMI and know who is mafia. So you are only hunting TOWN and NEutrals.

You are not even considering a world I may be mafia. NO I AM NOT MAFIA.

What I am saying before some one takes this out of context is. Mafia knows who is Mafia. Town has no clue. Town would not just be reading people as Neutral ifd they are not posting as much. Also when I am neutral I post even more. The fact he is only considering me as Neutral for not posting as much is like he is Mafia and considering I have to be Town or Neutral. Mafia Mind set. Also known as a Scum slip. Now his defense is I am acting difrently becuse I have a life and am not posting. As you can see I am not lurking just not posting or loging on. I am Town and
    -vote theoneceko
    is Mafia. Town just think about it.
    Mike, if I'm correct you just told us how ceko was super confirmed Town and now that he scumreads you for reasons you consider weak you instantly say he's Mafia. This looks like an OMGUS, are you sure you are not just deciding with your heart?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    uh, no they're not. princess toadstool can be mafia, cult (lovebird), or jester. daisy can become neutral evil, cult, or town (1/3 chance of being converted to town). wario's main goal is to kill mario, and waluigi can convert ppl to wario.
    but why are you hunting neutrals also why did you not even consider me to be possible mafia? For your POV?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #904

if i'm mafia, why would i draw so much attention to myself? toadsworth can see who i visit, lady bow can jail me, and mario can check me. mechanically, ur argument makes no sense.
    Valid points.
    -unvote
    hell I don’t know. I was reading you like that becuse I felt you scum sloped with not even considering me to be mafiA only Neutral or town. I may have been wrong on you. But I am not willing to make you town just yet. I need to see how day 2 plays out when we have more information.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mike, if I'm correct you just told us how ceko was super confirmed Town and now that he scumreads you for reasons you consider weak you instantly say he's Mafia. This looks like an OMGUS, are you sure you are not just deciding with your heart?
    fr mike is overreacting at l-6 lol.

i've more to say about ur quote btw, but i'll wait until later to post my thoughts.

6. ISO #906

No I thought he scum sliped but I was mistaken. Tbh I have no clue who is scum who is not right now. All my reads have been getting shredded. My question is . Is Bruno scum read on Rene real? Ir is it just TvT? Or SvT?

7. ISO #907

fr mike is overreacting at l-6 lol.

i've more to say about ur quote btw, but i'll wait until later to post my thoughts.
    Not over reacting if it was that I would have pushed on Martian. But I pushed on you becise I truly felt you scum sliped. Now I am not town reading you but I do not feel you need to be todsys lynch. I belive you need to be the one checked.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

No I thought he scum sliped but I was mistaken. Tbh I have no clue who is scum who is not right now. All my reads have been getting shredded. My question is . Is Bruno scum read on Rene real? Ir is it just TvT? Or SvT?
    it's either TvT or TvS (bruno being town). definitely not SvS. rene would never argue this hard w his scummate. iow, his anger at bruno looks pretty genuine to me.

10. ISO #910

it's either TvT or TvS (bruno being town). definitely not SvS. rene would never argue this hard w his scummate. iow, his anger at bruno looks pretty genuine to me.
    Wow, I am surprised we actually agree on something.

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

So you're saying Zone's meta involves faking being a weak puppy?
    I already answered you, didn't I? Yeesh, do I have to tag people to actually have them respond to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    I see. Bruno. I hurry up with my skimming. No reactions for Page 15, and I don't want to bother facing Bruno.
    --as for Kenny saying I failed at refuting about being scum: I didn't think anyone would actually care since it is obvious that he is wrong anyway, and I didn't want to waste my time talking to someone unreasonable.
    --as for Gyr saying I became a bitch after seeing Bruno cussing: I am apparently weak against cussing, so I avoid the whole source (i.e. Bruno) entirely.

Well then, time to avoid this game entirely for 12 hours until it is 11 AM so I don't have to face Bruno.
    @Kenny
    @Gyrlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    About 3 hours late, but I don't see Bruno in sight, so that's good enough.

---

Ah, there we go. That's more like what I had in mind.
    I was grouping you and Kenny as scum, so I knew you would eventually take your vote back.

Well... I'll try my best playing the game, but until Bruno dies, consider me a groundhog.

I don't know why Ren mentioned Firebringer, but when it comes to inactivity, there is also Whysper. I don't know Whysper very well, but I don't think she'd be this silent in general.

...Ceko, why are you voting Mike?

I think it's called Circular Argument?

This isn't my first game, and all I know is that Bruno is unreasonable while Kenny and Ceko are both supporting Bruno. Meanwhile FrostByte is shittalking everyone and Ren is fighting Bruno head-on instead of "moving forward" which is an argument of why Kenny scumread Ren. --which doesn't make sense to me since there is no reason people have to constantly hop on and off wagons.
    @theoneceko , please repeat why you are voting Mike.

14. ISO #914

why tf should i be checked? i'm pretty widely townread rn. it seems the only ppl u find suspicious are those who scumread you.
    Where do you get that idea?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #915

why tf should i be checked? i'm pretty widely townread rn. it seems the only ppl u find suspicious are those who scumread you.
    But you don’t scum read me you neutral read me. And then voted me over someone you possible scum read lol . This is why you should be checked. It serves 2 points.

1 if you are truly town you are cleared.

2 if you are mafia you are outed. Being widely Town read does not make you town. I hard town read Martin last game had him lock town. I town read MM. and who was the scum team MM and Martian. So being town read does not make you town. You can be town yes but I do not want some scum who is getting widly town read slipping thruw the cracks.

So why do you think being widly town read makes you immune to being checked?

Also if I was scum or neutral why would I ever push ageists someone that is widly town read. That would be hard ageist my win con. I am town that does not want to let a mafia slip thru the cracks.

16. ISO #916

Well have church so I will not be posting for a bit then take omg my wife out to eat for lunch since I need to explaine why I am not makeing posts lol yes this is sarcasm. But that is truly what I will be doing lol

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

Well have church so I will not be posting for a bit then take omg my wife out to eat for lunch since I need to explaine why I am not makeing posts lol yes this is sarcasm. But that is truly what I will be doing lol
    Typical conservative covid spreader smh
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    whysper claimed they are just waking up and reading the thread then bailed??
    When people check out a site they get first impressions, but the important part is that if they do bail then there's nothing much we can do about that because:

1. They bailed from the site.
    2. We can only hold them accountable on this site.

If they come and decide they don't like it, then there's basically no cost to them for leaving it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As I said, poking at an inactive without having addressed the current issues (or well, the issues of that time) is generally bad.
    I did with a vote on Renegade earlier in D1, and I've made a few small comments on Bruno's behalf, as well as talk with ceko about my reads and explain some of them. What else was there that was the "current issue" that I'm (as you may be implying here) avoiding?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Martin because he pokes at people but doesn't get himself really involved in anything outside of his own defense; a significant part of his activity is about defending himself and providing meta about himself, be it by request or not (gyr asked once, but he also proposed to link past games by himself)
    Nothing outside of my own defense?

-_-

Spoiler : Counter-examples :

Aside from the last quote in this list, these are all posts responding to something that WASN'T directed at or directly related to me, and don't include the Bahkieh post. This only goes up to the time that MM made his vote on me.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    lol

I think I'm going to early TR Frostbyte.
    @theoneceko

What do you expect to achieve with this?
    TR'ing gyrlander as well for my early TR reads
    I tend to think alignment checks shouldn't be collectively driven, even if the consensus mostly comes from townies.

That can lead into situations where an alignment-checking PR is checking for people (whom they don't know if they're scum or not).

And it can reduce the ability of the alignment-checker to solve the game in their own way.
    Disagree with the vote, on the basis of post #225.

Try to convince me a scum will ever point that out.
    I disagree. I get the feeling that the Bruno or Rene situation will resolve itself quickly within like first 2 or 3 day phases (if not today).

Besides, I wouldn't be completely happy if I (as hypothetical Mario) checked a player who did very little other than fuss about the scum-read of oneself, only to get a green check to get a green check on them.

Its just so little utility in many aspects imo.
    Perhaps. There's a reason why I haven't pushed you, and this conversation was intentionally meant to reaction-test you. I think it would be unfair at this stage of the game to say if you're scum or town or neut, given the skill you have displayed so far in the game.
    Sometimes conversations are intentionally meant to be triggered on the defense @Marshmallow Marshall

In fact, while looking at my own ISO, there's hardly much or any posts from me that are part of this "not getting involved in anything that isn't part of my defense" allegation, at the time that MM made that vote.

Explain this please, and don't forget that I specifically said that my reads-list and RTI with Ceko and others was meant to reaction-test them (hence the lack of explanation on the reads).

This is either a really bad tunnel or just a
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

One note on the ping post of q11: that's him actually trying to justify him failing to refute a basic scum read. Basic scum behaviour. He knows he fucked up. Town would accept someone else's read and acknowledge their fuck up. He's stuck up on covering up his mistake instead, like newbie scum does

29. ISO #929

Gut wize interesting. You are a logical player. So can you give me more than Gut Wize? I never had you peged for a gut wize player.
    That's because people can change, and/or experiment, Mike.

I've talked about this a bit itt before.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #930

gyro made an association slip towards q11 on the level where I'd instantly put him in my towncore if one of them were to actually not gonna flip scum. Revealing and explaining in detail would be pointless when we aren't lynching gyro today, but I'm really damn sure here.

31. ISO #931

This post confuses me. I have had DM as my top scum. But this post Why would DM EVER defend me as scum. I would be an easy push. I need to re read DM posts.
    I’m just not really given a shit about my effort here.
    I’m only gonna give my basic read thoughts and that’s about it.
    I feel your more Town then other players due to the game state.
    Although I don’t really have the effort to defend you on it. I’m sure you can get out of it yourself if you tryZ

32. ISO #932

This entire paragraph reeks of scum.
    -vote Gyrlander

This is scum guys. We win!

33. ISO #933

This is BULL CRAP. How can you see what he means because his post is BS. Go back in the discord. I sent him DM about how he Pocketed me hard. He knows that post was genuine. The fact he is even pushing this naritive is a Pile of Crap.

I want town to Look back on this post if I ever die and You see my flip

Martian and Ceko seem to align themselfs. to a Lie.

I had a town read on you ceko but this post is BS. This feels like you know I am going to flip town and want some defense for when I do.
    Its not that you're being honest or dishonest, my problem is that it felt like you were a bit too eager to jump to that narrative once I suggested you were over-thinking things.

Scum occasionally like the way out that's been suggested to them, as they may see what's suggested to them as a way to appeal to the person talking to them in order to deceive them. Frinckles told me a bit about this via a Youtube channel (think it was called "criminal psychology" or something) in the Police night chat channel of that game I hosted (And screwed up by N2).

And yes, we know you aren't a criminal. However, criminal psychology is really just psychology applied to criminality; some principles of it can be applied elsewhere such as in games of deception.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #934

This is BULL CRAP. How can you see what he means because his post is BS. Go back in the discord. I sent him DM about how he Pocketed me hard. He knows that post was genuine. The fact he is even pushing this naritive is a Pile of Crap.

I want town to Look back on this post if I ever die and You see my flip

Martian and Ceko seem to align themselfs. to a Lie.

I had a town read on you ceko but this post is BS. This feels like you know I am going to flip town and want some defense for when I do.
    @Mike
    consider that one being a genuine messup of ceko's. Martin becomes scum in that situation, doesn't he?

35. ISO #935

Its not that you're being honest or dishonest, my problem is that it felt like you were a bit too eager to jump to that narrative once I suggested you were over-thinking things.

Scum occasionally like the way out that's been suggested to them, as they may see what's suggested to them as a way to appeal to the person talking to them in order to deceive them. Frinckles told me a bit about this via a Youtube channel (think it was called "criminal psychology" or something) in the Police night chat channel of that game I hosted (And screwed up by N2).

And yes, we know you aren't a criminal. However, criminal psychology is really just psychology applied to criminality; some principles of it can be applied elsewhere such as in games of deception.
    So you're just gonna respond to a read about this game by justifying some other game's behaviour?

36. ISO #936

If that was so important to you then why the hell you just made a single post and leave? There would be no reason (or reasonable context) for you to come here only to spend a very short time on it and make a single post and then leave; when compared to the reason of having IRL things to deal with.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #937

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So you're just gonna respond to a read about this game by justifying some other game's behaviour?
    Technically scum have done everything at some point or somewhere.

Its up to us to decide if we think that's what happened or not, and whether it was for scum-side intent.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #938

If that was so important to you then why the hell you just made a single post and leave? There would be no reason (or reasonable context) for you to come here only to spend a very short time on it and make a single post and then leave; when compared to the reason of having IRL things to deal with.
    There would be, or there is? Sounds like you're fence-sitting.

39. ISO #939

One note on the ping post of q11: that's him actually trying to justify him failing to refute a basic scum read. Basic scum behaviour. He knows he fucked up. Town would accept someone else's read and acknowledge their fuck up. He's stuck up on covering up his mistake instead, like newbie scum does
    I don't recall Zone Q11 being a newbie? He's a newbie here but iirc he was in the MU champs at one point, but I might be mistaking that for someone else.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

I don't recall Zone Q11 being a newbie? He's a newbie here but iirc he was in the MU champs at one point, but I might be mistaking that for someone else.
    doesn't matter when he's making mistakes of a newbie. Literally what are you even trying to achieve with this argument here? He's no newbie, so he's making newbie mistakes on purpose? That's your thought-process? Seriously?

42. ISO #942

How is a vote fence-sitting?

I don't make my votes lightly, Kenny.
    "There would be no reason (or reasonable context) for you to come here only to spend a very short time on it and make a single post and then leave"
    This statement. Not any vote.

43. ISO #943

doesn't matter when he's making mistakes of a newbie. Literally what are you even trying to achieve with this argument here? He's no newbie, so he's making newbie mistakes on purpose? That's your thought-process? Seriously?
    Yuuuuup.

Because I felt like you were implying that: newbie = newbie scum tells are correct
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #944

"There would be no reason (or reasonable context) for you to come here only to spend a very short time on it and make a single post and then leave"
    I mean tell me you can read that sentence and not think to yourself that guy is up to something. You're scum Martin.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

I meant that from a town perspective, for the "reasonable context" part in my opinion.

From a scum perspective I wondered if he spent more time here trying to calculate his next post or move but decided against that and in the end only had 1 post to make.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Ok, why then?
    Because I don't feel like Zone Q11 is town or scum.

He's a null for me, and I haven't really read into his posts much, though I did check the one you quoted.

I also kind of don't see why that's super scum-indicative fmpov. He just wasn't getting their questions responded to.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #949

I meant that from a town perspective, for the "reasonable context" part in my opinion.

From a scum perspective I wondered if he spent more time here trying to calculate his next post or move but decided against that and in the end only had 1 post to make.
    I was talking about tone. You saying there "would be no reason". One could reword that into "if he was scum, he'd have no reason", or in any other way too. You chose to keep it vague. To fence-sit. Scum do that.

50. ISO #950

I also kind of don't see why that's super scum-indicative fmpov. He just wasn't getting their questions responded to.
    This in particular I sympathize with, given the on-going off-site game that I'm dead in. Though I don't think I've had my questions ignored to the same extent.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"