Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2710
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    I have bad news :
    I have no feedback to add.
    I got covid so i'm probably going to be less active for a couple days. Hopefully just a couple days.

Interesting claim about Bisected, are you saying you don't believe he is or that you know he is not ?
    I KNOW he is not.

I waiting for a bit more feedback from others.
    We still have players, who didn't appear this day.

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

A bit of a clearer head this morning. On the kill its interesting. Gravity was not particularly pushing someone that I noticed. Their reads largely matched mine so it could be as simple as the kill being designed to eliminate players outside of the established PoE who would be considered not a valid lynch. There is potential a strong player noticed our interactions and figured something out but I do not think I ever revealed in the thread that a Jailor exists. I believe I only let 1 person know in a slack chat.

I should clarify that I was jailed but not role blocked N1 by gravity. they did it to potentially protect me and coordinate with me. A lot of our focus was on figuring out players voiced views to bump against some wagonomics analysis to hunt for inconsistency's in intention. N1 they were going to Blackmail All Stars into lying about everything they say so we could just ask them their alignment. (Also threw in that they had to make a post or four about Shrek just because that shit is funny.) I believe they picked All Stars based on the fact they voted against their voiced reads and on the counter train to a flipped scum. They revealed it to me so I could push stuff around while keeping their identity hidden as their role is obviously much more important than mine in many respects. Between their reasoning for jailing me, the large amount of coordination we did and their reasoning behind the actions they took I felt like they were town which is why I had them as lock town.

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

As people have mentioned their N2 action on Bisected should strongly indicate they were role blocked. I can take that a step further because Gravity spoke a code word to me with "Code Aardvark" reflecting they would role block the person they Jailed. So unless someone else claims to have been jailed putting them and Bisected in a 1v1, it is very reasonable to assume a role-block action was taken on Bisected.

11. ISO #1661

I think I am against having the BD reveal. As the game gets smaller they become more and more critical. I know who they are and I know 1 other person who does. I think we can sort any issue of if a player was bussed using this. If everyone responds yes/no on a player in question then I can verify if the BD did or did not bus them. If anyone does not trust my word a second person can verify (Or the BD themselves can call me out.)

In this way we can sort any role action / feedback confusion without the BD being outed. People just gotta claim what they think is pertinent first. It would take a lot for a role to be more critical to hide as we enter the mid/late game than a Bus Driver.

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    C) how can silent sent those messages?
    If I didn't answer its an ability that adds me to an existing non-factional chat and allows me to anon-post at days start and end. I just didn't feel any need to make an anon message when we could all freely talk at night but I did want the chance to jump into a chat.

13. ISO #1663

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    @FM-Wilder Wastelander
    Something of real note. I think yesterday you said something about your role evolving and it would happen if cult died. That said- Can you confirm if cult is dead for us? It takes away one aspect of paranoia at least.
    No, I cannot confirm cult is dead. I am sure cult still alive.

Are you all asleep? Why is there so little activity?

14. ISO #1664

I think I am against having the BD reveal. As the game gets smaller they become more and more critical. I know who they are and I know 1 other person who does. I think we can sort any issue of if a player was bussed using this. If everyone responds yes/no on a player in question then I can verify if the BD did or did not bus them. If anyone does not trust my word a second person can verify (Or the BD themselves can call me out.)

In this way we can sort any role action / feedback confusion without the BD being outed. People just gotta claim what they think is pertinent first. It would take a lot for a role to be more critical to hide as we enter the mid/late game than a Bus Driver.
    Beep beep boop beep
    Twice up and twice down
    Beep beep boop beep
    Bussed the players all around
    Beep beep boop beep
    Just take a look at player list
    Beep beep boop beep
    And read the truth right off my lips!

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

Okey, time to my info.

So, a little about the events of this night and who the killer is.

For starters, my role. In a sense, I partially revealed it on the first day:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    I requested a neutral role from the host, it's true.

But I got the town.

Ironic.
    Now about my role. It is... Amnesiac. But with a kinda trolling from the host:

Alignment: Town
    Role: Forgetful Amnesiac

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!

Role Abilities:
    Remember
    (Day Action, Multitaskable)
    You may target a rolecard in the graveyard. You become that role (but not that alignment) until you use this ability again.

You retain this ability even after remembering a new roles.

That's what I mean then I said my role is kinda evolving. I can remember one role from the graveyard every day and just add that role (but not factional) abilities to my ability list. Even after remembering I stay town.

Day 2 I remembered Warlock and become town!Warlock. I have no way to get mana (mana receiving is factional ability), but I had 1-shot vengeful kill. I wanted just kill Silent Night first, but before that I asked everyone:

Ok. Another question. If we could lynch two today(for example, with Marshall's ability), who would you choose?

Question for everyone, not only for Atlantic.
    And most of you answered: Matrix and Bisected Souls.

I called my kill target (Bisected Souls) for host, and immediately after this Bisected Souls posted this:

Ergh soon i will die, this night
    And my abilities will be gone
    I already see the night kill incoming
    And he started the night party. By that post he semi-confirmed himself for me as party maker with spy powers. I decided it would be a mistake to kill him and called another target: Silent Night. The reasoning of that choice:
    1. I still not buy that cult vote mechanics at town role.
    2. On the first day, I explained why I suspect Silent, and since then nothing has changed.
    3. In the event of the death of the Matrix and Bisected, many of you have named me and Silent as the next candidates for lynching. So I wanted just confirm myself and kill Silent with one turn.

The problem is that
    1. Bus Driver bussed Silent and Gravity.
    2. Gravity was killed by someone else and Silent is Night Immune.
    3. Cult mind-controlled me to target Gravity.

I prefer to believe in the first option, although I do not exclude the second and third. I believe the bus driver tried to protect Gravity from the attack/convert by putting the more suspicious Silent under him, and thereby killed him by my warlock's ability.

Unfortunately, the host did not allow to remember the Matrix and thereby identify its role. I can target only rolecards, not players. Matrix' rolecard was not revealed.

Now I remembered Gravity Falls, and his abilities added to my pool. I'm ready to discuss who shall I jail and block tonight. I cannot use warlock abilities more (Kill is 1-shot, another ability requires mana).

Also you can say I lie and lynch me, but everything I said is true. Except TPR roleclaim. I was confused by that unreasonable agression on me and willing just to die n1 to prove you are dumb to vote me. But, as I said, mafia have no balls to kill me.

If I survive this day and next night, I will remember one more rolecard for town. That means I will be probably attacked/culted this night. I decided that revealing the cards now would be the right decision. Here it is.

P.S. I am still 90% sure we have some neutral killer with delayed kills, and soon he will burn half of us.

P.P.S. I cannot use Gravity Falls revolver, because Gravity Falls himself will use it this night. Only other abilities.

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

Okey, time to my info.

So, a little about the events of this night and who the killer is.

For starters, my role. In a sense, I partially revealed it on the first day:

Now about my role. It is... Amnesiac. But with a kinda trolling from the host:

Alignment: Town
    Role: Forgetful Amnesiac

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!

Role Abilities:
    Remember
    (Day Action, Multitaskable)
    You may target a rolecard in the graveyard. You become that role (but not that alignment) until you use this ability again.

You retain this ability even after remembering a new roles.

That's what I mean then I said my role is kinda evolving. I can remember one role from the graveyard every day and just add that role (but not factional) abilities to my ability list. Even after remembering I stay town.

Day 2 I remembered Warlock and become town!Warlock. I have no way to get mana (mana receiving is factional ability), but I had 1-shot vengeful kill. I wanted just kill Silent Night first, but before that I asked everyone:

And most of you answered: Matrix and Bisected Souls.

I called my kill target (Bisected Souls) for host, and immediately after this Bisected Souls posted this:

And he started the night party. By that post he semi-confirmed himself for me as party maker with spy powers. I decided it would be a mistake to kill him and called another target: Silent Night. The reasoning of that choice:
    1. I still not buy that cult vote mechanics at town role.
    2. On the first day, I explained why I suspect Silent, and since then nothing has changed.
    3. In the event of the death of the Matrix and Bisected, many of you have named me and Silent as the next candidates for lynching. So I wanted just confirm myself and kill Silent with one turn.

The problem is that
    1. Bus Driver bussed Silent and Gravity.
    2. Gravity was killed by someone else and Silent is Night Immune.
    3. Cult mind-controlled me to target Gravity.

I prefer to believe in the first option, although I do not exclude the second and third. I believe the bus driver tried to protect Gravity from the attack/convert by putting the more suspicious Silent under him, and thereby killed him by my warlock's ability.

Unfortunately, the host did not allow to remember the Matrix and thereby identify its role. I can target only rolecards, not players. Matrix' rolecard was not revealed.

Now I remembered Gravity Falls, and his abilities added to my pool. I'm ready to discuss who shall I jail and block tonight. I cannot use warlock abilities more (Kill is 1-shot, another ability requires mana).

Also you can say I lie and lynch me, but everything I said is true. Except TPR roleclaim. I was confused by that unreasonable agression on me and willing just to die n1 to prove you are dumb to vote me. But, as I said, mafia have no balls to kill me.

If I survive this day and next night, I will remember one more rolecard for town. That means I will be probably attacked/culted this night. I decided that revealing the cards now would be the right decision. Here it is.

P.S. I am still 90% sure we have some neutral killer with delayed kills, and soon he will burn half of us.

P.P.S. I cannot use Gravity Falls revolver, because Gravity Falls himself will use it this night. Only other abilities.
    Hooooold on.

Your saying that your role gets all the ability's of any role card every night and keeps them forever...?
    Outside of anything else you said I am going to have to scratch my head on that one. That sounds like 1000 times stronger than the dead warlock.

Then I think you just slipped. You claim you can not use Gravity's shot because they will use it and its a 1 shot. But the only other shot would be the Warlock card you took and they were required to use their shot N1.

^^These two things do not work together. I am debating if it makes more sense to be some crazy executioner play or a scum slip.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    silent was not bussed with gravity
    I wish you had not outed for this nonsense. We coulda revealed your peeks and kept you hidden.

I confirm that Atlantic is the BD and I can say it with as much certainty as is possible in a bastard game. They swapped me and another player. Then when I got in the spy chat the spy was surprised to see me. They claimed they had targeted that other player. Unless some crazy coincidence which is so unlikely its barely worth talking about happened they are confirmed BD.

I can also confirm there is no BD feedback given because of this situation. The other player verified as well.

22. ISO #1672

[QUOTE=FM-Silent Night;954396]Hooooold on.

Your saying that your role gets all the ability's of any role card every night and keeps them forever...?[QUOTE]

One role at the start of every day.

Outside of anything else you said I am going to have to scratch my head on that one. That sounds like 1000 times stronger than the dead warlock.
    Yes, I become stronger with every rolecard I remembered. But not stronger than Warlock. I have no mana.

Then I think you just slipped. You claim you can not use Gravity's shot because they will use it and its a 1 shot. But the only other shot would be the Warlock card you took and they were required to use their shot N1.
    I would really like to use this revolver, but the host forbade it. Host's reasoning is:

You begin the game with a 1-shot, multitasking, loud, vengeful, night-only gun.
    As host said, it was Gravity who begins the game with that gun, not me. Warlock's ability is a spell, not item. I cannot remember items. Well, I think, that was host's hotfix to nerf my role, probably. I cannot copy+paste our dialogue due to game rules.

Btw, I am jailing you this night and forever.

23. ISO #1673

Warlock:
    Power Word: Kill
    (1-shot, Vengeful)
    Target a player. That player dies. This does not count as a visit, although it may still be healed, blocked, redirected, etc.
    This ability is vengeful. Meaning if you die before using your shot, then you must use it to kill someone during the soonest night after you die. You do not enter graveyard chat until you lock in your target. This 1-shot ability does not consume mana.

Armed Blackmailing ArchiJailBlocker
    Armed
    (Passive)
    You begin the game with a 1-shot, multitasking, loud, vengeful, night-only gun.
    - 1-shot: Single-use item
    - Multitasking: May be used in conjunction with other actions
    - Loud: Both the shooter and the target are announced at SoD
    - Vengeful: If you die, you must fire the gun during the soonest night. You do not enter the graveyard chat until after you lock in your target.
    - Night-Only: May only be used at night and counts as a normal KP in the OoO

Am I missing something here? Both abilities are 1 shot and vengeful but he is claiming he can use the warlocks but not the Jailors? I feel like a much simpler answer is that they are lying.

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

Am I missing something here?
    Yes. The key thing. About starting the game with item (gun). It's already obvious to me that you're doing it on purpose.

That means you are last cult. If you will not be lynched/roleblocked, you will convert someone else. And you WILL be roleblocked forever if I will not be lynched today. So your primary goal now is lynch me.

The good thing is if you will success (I hope not), and I will flip my role, I am sure Gravity will finish you after. Your song is already sung. But we can finish this quickly.

-vote FM-Silent Night

26. ISO #1676

[QUOTE=FM-Wilder Wastelander;954399][QUOTE=FM-Silent Night;954396]Hooooold on.

Your saying that your role gets all the ability's of any role card every night and keeps them forever...?

One role at the start of every day.

Yes, I become stronger with every rolecard I remembered. But not stronger than Warlock. I have no mana.

I would really like to use this revolver, but the host forbade it. Host's reasoning is:

As host said, it was Gravity who begins the game with that gun, not me. Warlock's ability is a spell, not item. I cannot remember items. Well, I think, that was host's hotfix to nerf my role, probably. I cannot copy+paste our dialogue due to game rules.

Btw, I am jailing you this night and forever.
    I don't think that role you claimed is remotely on par with any town role I know exists. It is super OP. I also don't know about multiple uses of one shot actions. I will confirm that I did not have or use a bullet proof vest.

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

[QUOTE=FM-Silent Night;954403][QUOTE=FM-Wilder Wastelander;954399]
    Your saying that your role gets all the ability's of any role card every night and keeps them forever...?.
    Only ROLE abilities, not factional. My faction is town. Also I can remember only one rolecard at the start of the day. So I have no SCP Investigator abilities, because I remembered warlock d2 and Jailor d3.

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

Yes. The key thing. About starting the game with item (gun). It's already obvious to me that you're doing it on purpose.

That means you are last cult. If you will not be lynched/roleblocked, you will convert someone else. And you WILL be roleblocked forever if I will not be lynched today. So your primary goal now is lynch me.

The good thing is if you will success (I hope not), and I will flip my role, I am sure Gravity will finish you after. Your song is already sung. But we can finish this quickly.

-vote FM-Silent Night
    Have fun with that. Even if the item part was the issue its still a 1 shot ability that was already used. At best Lag is trolling you letting you try to use an ability that has no charges.

You have been illogically pushing me the entire game because what? I claimed how vote mechanics can build currency? Why would I claim that if it was a core mechanic to my faction? I still strongly question if a lot of what you say is not just made up positions to justify an action. Your behavior really feels like an executioner.

And your role does not remotely look on par with the towns. I think its even too powerful to be a team scum role. The lack of scum hunting effort with substantial focus on surviving is of note. I think you slipped yesterday as well when you revealed you get stronger if the cult dies. I can not help but be paranoid you just got some really funky ability's when Matrix was lynched as the last cult and I am wondering if you are trying to bait votes right now.

33. ISO #1683

I can say that in public I will jail and roleblock Silent Night now if he or me will not be lynched.
    Also I will send fake blackmail to Atlantic if needed, just to confirm myself.
    That will be easy solving.
    This is a valid point. It does make the ability to snatch dead abilities confirmed although it does little for sorting the alignment.

34. ISO #1684

This is a valid point. It does make the ability to snatch dead abilities confirmed although it does little for sorting the alignment.
    Well there would be an issue if he couldn't and I said he couldn't. Then we would be in a 1v1 about who is the lier while their power keeps growing.

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    Also, if you claim you intended to shoot silent and your shot hit gravity, then there's definitely another redirect mechanic
    This is possible given they did overtly suggest they were going to kill Bisected yesterday.

It bothers me more they basically claimed they were going to shoot Bisected and take his abilities but then decided to claim they shot me instead though.

38. ISO #1688

You have been illogically pushing me the entire game because what?
    Can you read? I explained a lot. Now one more reason: you afraid being roleblocked forever and will try to lynch me at all costs (as you trying now).

I claimed how vote mechanics can build currency? Why would I claim that if it was a core mechanic to my faction?
    To get some free votes. Noone knows that mechanic at that moment. You could not imagine we will reveal it with the first lynch.

Your behavior really feels like an executioner.
    Not realy. I am ok with roleblocking you forever, don't worry.

And your role does not remotely look on par with the towns.
    Lol, double standarts as it is. "My role is town, just with cult mechanics, trust me". "Oh, no, amnesiac cannot have town-alignment". Pathetic.

I think its even too powerful to be a team scum role.
    Who cares what do you think? You are not the host. I said I prefer amnesiac for host, and host trolled me with town aligned amnesiac.

The lack of scum hunting effort with substantial focus on surviving is of note.
    Yes, you have no scum hunting effort at all. Or you mean someone else?

I think you slipped yesterday as well when you revealed you get stronger if the cult dies.
    Quote the REAL post I posted.

Matrix was lynched as the last cult
    O RLY? How do you know he is cult? We have no rolecard, I can't even remember him to reveal as I wanted.

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

I am going to keep my vote on Politico for now and think about this. They need to participate and I would like to hear what others think about this situation.

More than anything else I am having a hell of a time swallowing a role that powerful is town though. Its pretty crazy compared to everything we have seen so far including the flipped scum. Live to D4 and you get to have the power of 3 dead roles combined.

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

I am going to keep my vote on Politico for now and think about this.
    If Politico flipped scum, Last Hope is liar.

More than anything else I am having a hell of a time swallowing a role that powerful is town though. Its pretty crazy compared to everything we have seen so far including the flipped scum. Live to D4 and you get to have the power of 3 dead roles combined.
    I still can use only one day action and one night action. For example, I can jail you (already did, it's day action) and fake blackmail someone (it's night action). But if I, for example, remember some veteran, I can't send bm and stay on alert at the same time. I will have to chose one.

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

Can you read? I explained a lot. Now one more reason: you afraid being roleblocked forever and will try to lynch me at all costs (as you trying now).
    Except that is not at all what I am doing? Hell, I could have shoved you for a lynch seat any day this game but I hunted instead.

To get some free votes. Noone knows that mechanic at that moment. You could not imagine we will reveal it with the first lynch.
    Revealing the core mechanic of how a cult gets to recruit is pretty silly. You would also think I would have been trying to get votes through out the game instead of advocating people should be careful with their votes if that were the case. Or at the very least I would probably not be blowing my currency on getting multiple chats.

Lol, double standarts as it is. "My role is town, just with cult mechanics, trust me". "Oh, no, amnesiac cannot have town-alignment". Pathetic.
    I still feel its really strange how stuck on this you are. As if because a Busdriver exists they could not possibly be an evil bus driver? Its a closed setup with whacky stuff going on and you are dead certain things can not exist without any reasoning.

When I question if your role could exist for a town alignment its because it is so much more powerful than anything we have seen so far. There is a reason for me to question this.

Yes, you have no scum hunting effort at all. Or you mean someone else?
    When you say stuff like this it makes me believe your just making whatever argument comes to mind to push your objective instead of having it based on hunting.

O RLY? How do you know he is cult? We have no rolecard, I can't even remember him to reveal as I wanted.
    I don't but its not an unreasonable assumption given you said you get stronger if cult dies yesterday then today you are claiming a very OP role. The timing of those two things is very interesting to say the least.

47. ISO #1697

Now your voting Atlantic- the semi confirmed Bus Driver followed up by pushing Hope lied about their peek and knows Politico is evil.

You do realize for Me, Atlantic, Hope and Politico to all be evil is a very weird claim to make.

A part of me is starting to think your just claiming weird stuff and shoving everyone at once for the negative attention which feels jesterie. Would Lag be as wild to put in a mechanic that for us to win we have to lynch the scum but then not lynch Wilder?

(See what I did there... Wild... Wilder.. Eyh?)

48. ISO #1698

Just to point it out. Hope mentioned they feel like their peek on politico could be false given that Gravity died after pointing it out and Politicos behavior after the town bagged a scum D1 did not match what he expects from a town player. Why would Hope lie about their peek and then turn around and start pressuring the player? If memory serves their last stated position was that they thought the game would be over with a politico lynch and behind that was Bisected.

Then why vote the Bus Driver? They walked in and immediately confirmed they did not bus me and Gravity. What about that makes you scum read them?

Then there is Politico. I do not recall you scum reading them so why are you confident Hope lied about their peek? It would suggest you have reason to believe Politico is not town.

49. ISO #1699

@FM-Mid-Atlantic

What is the reason you think Silent Night is town? He said you are BD, BD have no way to get role info... Well, maybe you are some kind of BD-Invest, just bus me then and you will see my role I already claimed
    I mean, they could be arsonist, they're not really mechanically clear of that... from their PoV, if they were cult, based on my bussing, I do not believe they would have been able to successfully recruited someone. If they went to convert X player, they would have converted themselves, if they went to convert Y player, they would have converted me.... mostly everyone outside my bus pool has died.

50. ISO #1700