User Tag List

Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 4142
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Pointing out what? You just said that it “worked in getting ozy lynched yesterday”. I was literally very clearly trying to lynch Huey yesterday so your logic is LITERALLY 180 degrees from reality. I get it, I’m female and you distrust and hate all women, but ffs man just take some pills to grow your penis. Like jeez
    Lmao

3. ISO #3053
    Ganelon

If voss started playing, would you flip this to a townread? Because he’s a man so he can’t be consort
    How do you know Voss is a man? :P

4. ISO #3054

Pointing out what? You just said that it “worked in getting ozy lynched yesterday”. I was literally very clearly trying to lynch Huey yesterday so your logic is LITERALLY 180 degrees from reality. I get it, I’m female and you distrust and hate all women, but ffs man just take some pills to grow your penis. Like jeez
    I Actually Dont Hate Or Distrust The Ladies/Women But Hey If Thats What You Think.. Its No Skin Off My Back.. I Honestly Dont Know Where PPL Get That From.. I Was Just Pointing Out Ozy Was In The Carol You Posted.. And I Only Distrust The Post.. And By That Unless Caroler Were To Reveal That Would Make Both You And Solid D Scum..

5. ISO #3055
    Ganelon

Tbh naz can’t be consort she said she was the mother of this town...

6. ISO #3056

7. ISO #3057
    Ganelon

😂😂😂😂
    i think it would be nice if Voss posted as well to help get us a better read on that archon. But it’s not naz IMO

8. ISO #3058

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    😂😂😂😂
    i think it would be nice if Voss posted as well to help get us a better read on that archon. But it’s not naz IMO
    Naz Prob Hasnt Even Checked The Role Card... TBH.. Thats Prob Why Naz Is Talking And Voss Hasnt Talked??lol

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Actually Dont Hate Or Distrust The Ladies/Women But Hey If Thats What You Think.. Its No Skin Off My Back.. I Honestly Dont Know Where PPL Get That From.. I Was Just Pointing Out Ozy Was In The Carol You Posted.. And I Only Distrust The Post.. And By That Unless Caroler Were To Reveal That Would Make Both You And Solid D Scum..
    Ozy was not in the carol you moron
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #3061

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

14. ISO #3064

15. ISO #3065

16. ISO #3066

17. ISO #3067
    Ganelon

Anyway, light if you claim town invest right now I will hand you a scum
    juicy

18. ISO #3068

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070
    Ganelon

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072
    Ganelon

idk how you're even pairing these two together, but I'm up for solid d

23. ISO #3073

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    What Was Yours I Asked You Yesterday.. Did U Take The Time To Make Something Up?

-vote Aamirus

And Yes @Solid D. What Is Yours As Well? Your On The Spot..
    You dungbeetle I’m only asking because you asked, stop ruining my plays and get off for awhile please

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

26. ISO #3076

You dungbeetle I’m only asking because you asked, stop ruining my plays and get off for awhile please
    Yeah So Wheres Urs.. If U Have One Speak Up.. I Trust Neither Of You At The Moment.. Unless Caroler Claims Your Scum.. On Some Bull Shit...

27. ISO #3077
    Ganelon

Sometimes the pro town thing to do is to fack off
    I don’t understand how you could hand someone a scum but ok

28. ISO #3078

Fine, you’ve ruined all my plans so okay.

I did NOT receive a carol N1.
    I am LISTMAKER. I checked blink and Huey night one and they were NOT the same alignment. I made up the carol because 1) I’m one of the invests so who the fuck is going to counterclaim me? 2) stealth was universally townread d1 so if I threw his name in, I figured it would still be between Huey and blink regardless. 3) I didn’t want to reveal myself as town invest. There is a doc, yes, but also a consort.

Night two I checked Huey and Caustic and they were not the same alignment, but that’s pretty useless given caustic’s flip. I picked caustic cuz I didn’t want to pick somebody too active (most were pretty clear about their allegiance with Huey or against him) and I didn’t want to pick somebody too inactive cuz they were probably the neutral. Sadly I managed to pick the neutral anyway.

Anyway, this means either Huey or blink is mafia.
    Additionally, since my carol is fake, I wouldn’t trust Solid D’s carol.

Now, if the other town invest were to claim, there are two scenarios to look at:

Other town invest claims as caroler that went to X night 1 and solid D night 2. Well, then solid D’s carol is real and MM is confirmed scum. Additionally whoever X is left their house night one which could be another scum if not me or the doctor.

Other town invest says he didn’t carol Solid D. Then solid D is confirmed scum and we lynch him.

Either way we get a confirmed scum to lynch - either solid D or MM. and we will know there is a second between Huey and Mm.

In the absolute worst case, mafia kills 1 of us and roleblocks the other tonight. Even still, we would be in a great position imo with 1 scum guaranteed lynched and another 50-50 tomorrow between blink and Huey. So I implore the other invest to reveal. I am guessing that there is no caroler and it’s an ornamentalist, in which case we are in amazing shape, as if he dies a player’s role gets revealed for everyone, so the mafia would be stuck choosing to either kill and RB the ornamentalist (which lets me check another pair tonight) or roleblock me and kill ornamentalist, which reveals the role of ornamentalist target. Either way we get another lead tonight.

29. ISO #3079

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083
    Ganelon

-vote Huey The Long

its not Mm, and out of blink/Huey it can only be Huey.

34. ISO #3084
    Ganelon

Also if MM is actually scum I will laugh so fucking hard.

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

Fine, you’ve ruined all my plans so okay.

I did NOT receive a carol N1.
    I am LISTMAKER. I checked blink and Huey night one and they were NOT the same alignment. I made up the carol because 1) I’m one of the invests so who the fuck is going to counterclaim me? 2) stealth was universally townread d1 so if I threw his name in, I figured it would still be between Huey and blink regardless. 3) I didn’t want to reveal myself as town invest. There is a doc, yes, but also a consort.

Night two I checked Huey and Caustic and they were not the same alignment, but that’s pretty useless given caustic’s flip. I picked caustic cuz I didn’t want to pick somebody too active (most were pretty clear about their allegiance with Huey or against him) and I didn’t want to pick somebody too inactive cuz they were probably the neutral. Sadly I managed to pick the neutral anyway.

Anyway, this means either Huey or blink is mafia.
    Additionally, since my carol is fake, I wouldn’t trust Solid D’s carol.

Now, if the other town invest were to claim, there are two scenarios to look at:

Other town invest claims as caroler that went to X night 1 and solid D night 2. Well, then solid D’s carol is real and MM is confirmed scum. Additionally whoever X is left their house night one which could be another scum if not me or the doctor.

Other town invest says he didn’t carol Solid D. Then solid D is confirmed scum and we lynch him.

Either way we get a confirmed scum to lynch - either solid D or MM. and we will know there is a second between Huey and Mm.

In the absolute worst case, mafia kills 1 of us and roleblocks the other tonight. Even still, we would be in a great position imo with 1 scum guaranteed lynched and another 50-50 tomorrow between blink and Huey. So I implore the other invest to reveal. I am guessing that there is no caroler and it’s an ornamentalist, in which case we are in amazing shape, as if he dies a player’s role gets revealed for everyone, so the mafia would be stuck choosing to either kill and RB the ornamentalist (which lets me check another pair tonight) or roleblock me and kill ornamentalist, which reveals the role of ornamentalist target. Either way we get another lead tonight.
    So What Were Ur Checks Again Night 1? And Alignments?

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

39. ISO #3089

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091
    Ganelon

Mm if you’re scum I hate you btw

42. ISO #3092

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095
    Ganelon

He hasn’t even been on since I posted the fake carol
    Still doesn’t explain why blink randomly derailed Huey’s train btw

46. ISO #3096
    Ganelon

Tbh solid d and Huey are both solid lynches

47. ISO #3097
    Ganelon

Solid d can’t ever be town here. Propose lynching in that direction

48. ISO #3098

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Still doesn’t explain why blink randomly derailed Huey’s train btw
    But I am confirming blink and Huey are separate alignments. That’s the one big thing I have. And yet blink put like 1000% effort in to save Huey from lynch. It’s bizarre

49. ISO #3099

50. ISO #3100

He can be if there is a legit caroler that just failed to carol anybody n1.
    And if that were the case, that caroler was either roleblocked or knows somebody who left their house n1. Regardless, I do think my post outlines why the other invest should claim. We get a guaranteed lynch today and at LEAST a 50-50 tomorrow if not better depending on how the night goes. After that point if there is 1 mafia left I would hope town can win without any invests