S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 4142
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Please stop deflecting on others and just explain your vote lol.

.................................................. ........

What if you're Huey's lover? Yeah, that makes sense! You've been defending him even though he's scummy. That makes sense! /s
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is becoming a joke now with your discrediting, the thread is filled with progression because we just had interactions that prove this, the players just need to READ it.

Half of them are AFK tho or could give 2 shits about the game.
    Can you tell me the difference between my statement (a joke) and your actual push on me for supposedly being a lover? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

It actually does make sense, but you can't just go "no-u" and expect it to hold any weight, I'm now even more convinced after this sarcastic little comment tbh.
    LOL

You see, if it does actually make as much sense as your push on me, yet you know that this joke is wrong (hopefully lol), why in the world would you keep your position on that?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #2804

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Wait I’m sorry. Did ozy get painted loved??
    Mhmm, Blink and Huey now want to make people think I'm in love with Ozy xD

And that is why you read the thread...

5. ISO #2805

@THREAD

Look at how hard Marsh is defending Ozy here, he never once has even tried to look at the game as if Ozy were scum, it's completely one sided here. He has been cleverly ignoring my points as to why Ozy is scummy. He's only been this active and openly trying to lynch huey necause I believe him to be lovers with Ozy. Since I believe that to be the case and I believe Ozy to be scum it makes MM scum by association.

A 100% town MM here wouldn't be defending a play so hard from being lynched because a town MM would be unsure on Ozys alignment even if he actually townread him. He'd take into consideration the chance that Ozy could be scum, not once has MM even tried to do this. If we don't take Ozy out now the scumteam will likely have extra players via MM and Mag as neutrals but scum because of their targets and this game will 100% be lost for us with this lynch.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2806

It actually does make sense, but you can't just go "no-u" and expect it to hold any weight, I'm now even more convinced after this sarcastic little comment tbh.
    If that's more clear:

You can't just expect that the exact same "point" you make against me to hold any weight if you say yourself that the same point in the same circumstances, when directed at you, holds no weight. That's basic logic lol.

7. ISO #2807

Mhmm, Blink and Huey now want to make people think I'm in love with Ozy xD

And that is why you read the thread...
    I think ya just normal scum, if you are lover and die when ozy gets lynched then its aight.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #2808

Tbh... @Magoroth HALP XD

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

Yeah, why?

The only reason you are removing your townread on me for is because I don't agree with the supposed "scumtells" you are pointing out.
    town = neutral unless your target is mafia which I believe to be the case.

I never said i'm not townreading you because you don't agree with my read, that's you spinning your false lover narrative to protect Ozy.

Lover in this game is essentially town on day 1. and can play the game like a 100% town untill they choose their lover, I believe you chose Ozy as your lover, it actually makes sense to do so via the position ozy was in at the start of the game.

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

town = neutral unless your target is mafia which I believe to be the case.

I never said i'm not townreading you because you don't agree with my read, that's you spinning your false lover narrative to protect Ozy.

Lover in this game is essentially town on day 1. and can play the game like a 100% town untill they choose their lover, I believe you chose Ozy as your lover, it actually makes sense to do so via the position ozy was in at the start of the game.
    You made up your theory and then conclude with your premises AGAIN. I looked it up in English, and it's called BEGGING THE QUESTION. You have been begging the question twice this game at least.

Oh and by the way, I believe you to be 99.9% town still. Your turn to misread me, I guess.

I swear, this lover thing is going to become a meme xD

16. ISO #2816

Can you tell me the difference between my statement (a joke) and your actual push on me for supposedly being a lover? :P
    Yep the difference is I've provided a logical explanation as to why you are the lover and ozy is your target.

17. ISO #2817

SEE

he's even pinging mag for help, Mag is now scum by association and we need to lynch ozy now more then ever
    I'm laughing way too hard for the current situation right now XD

~~

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    There just frustrated by your foolishness to trust Ozy.
    Hey, mind to explain why it's Ozy instead of Huey? Pleaaase?

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

Yep the difference is I've provided a logical explanation as to why you are the lover and ozy is your target.
    actually yes it's starting to become more clear as to why you're ignoring my points and trying to discredit my read on Ozy, it actually makes perfect sense now.
    Do you mean this post? Very logical explaination, full of fake points (I haven't been ignoring you, I just DON'T AGREE with you), and I townread Ozy, just like you townread Huey. There is no difference whatsoever.

21. ISO #2821

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Tbh I don't think Blink is Huey's Lover. I don't think a Lover would pick Huey.

Can't wait for the EoD <3

seems like only 3-4 people in the game at EoD, that's just sad.
    But yeah. I'm just waiting for EoD to happen now.
    Lmao, my post was a joke to point how CRAPPY Blink's reasoning is.
    Also note that Huey jumped on it, and then backed off because he realized how crappy it was; he came back to me being a normal scum.

22. ISO #2822

LOL

You see, if it does actually make as much sense as your push on me, yet you know that this joke is wrong (hopefully lol), why in the world would you keep your position on that?
    why didn't you push that i'm protecting huey because i'm his lover before then hm?

Marshmallow Marshall the lover, has a nice ring to it, calling for help from your little guardian angel Magoroth because big bad blinky poo is going to get you killed because your lover is scum.

23. ISO #2823

why didn't you push that i'm protecting huey because i'm his lover before then hm?

Marshmallow Marshall the lover, has a nice ring to it, calling for help from your little guardian angel Magoroth because big bad blinky poo is going to get you killed because your lover is scum.
    BECAUSE THE REASONING IS ABSOLUTELY SHITTY, BLINK. That is what I've been telling you ever since you brought the theory up lol. I don't seriously believe you're in love with Huey, I believe you're a townie "in hatred" with Ozy and I'm not even sure it's completely game-related to be perfectly honest, but that's past the point.

24. ISO #2824

If that's more clear:

You can't just expect that the exact same "point" you make against me to hold any weight if you say yourself that the same point in the same circumstances, when directed at you, holds no weight. That's basic logic lol.
    No-U wasn't my point it was yours.

25. ISO #2825

No-U wasn't my point it was yours.
    But it doesn't make it better...

26. ISO #2826

Lmao, my post was a joke to point how CRAPPY Blink's reasoning is.
    Also note that Huey jumped on it, and then backed off because he realized how crappy it was; he came back to me being a normal scum.
    what, this is so fucking untrue, i said i had a theory about Light way earlier then blink said, i added it my Last will and it states you are Lover with Ozy and Light is thus the third scum. I said multiple times you are not Lover. lmao
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

27. ISO #2827

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Tbh I don't think Blink is Huey's Lover. I don't think a Lover would pick Huey.

Can't wait for the EoD <3

seems like only 3-4 people in the game at EoD, that's just sad.
    But yeah. I'm just waiting for EoD to happen now.
    Yes I understand you <3 MM

28. ISO #2828

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    what, this is so fucking untrue, i said i had a theory about Light way earlier then blink said, i added it my Last will and it states you are Lover with Ozy and Light is thus the third scum. I said multiple times you are not Lover. lmao
    Did I misunderstand this, then?
    If thats true i will count my predictions as at least 50% correct. That would mean scum is 6 people and not lynching ozy leads to lylo.
    If this is the case the only way i dont die is Aamirus or Varcron or if you believe stealth to be town then stealth switches to me and Mag doesnt come on.
    ^ Posts implying I'm lover with scum!Ozy ^
    Nah i actually still think your standard scum, the lover thing is a theory of mine from a while ago that i dont think is true rn.
    ^ Post saying I'm not lover ^

29. ISO #2829

Do you mean this post? Very logical explaination, full of fake points (I haven't been ignoring you, I just DON'T AGREE with you), and I townread Ozy, just like you townread Huey. There is no difference whatsoever.
    This is wrong you don't engage with me about ozy you just lie and discredit my read.

30. ISO #2830

Yes I understand you <3 MM
    ... lol ozy

YOU DON'T HELP YOUR CASE HERE XD

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LOVE ME BUT THIS IS OVER! /s

~~

Seriously though, can't you see your point is not logical? It's literally ridiculously illogical...

31. ISO #2831

This is wrong you don't engage with me about ozy you just lie and discredit my read.
    Then give me the specific points you'd like me to address and I will.

32. ISO #2832

Did I misunderstand this, then?

^ Posts implying I'm lover with scum!Ozy ^

^ Post saying I'm not lover ^
    God lemme find my posts i said before blink said what he said.

33. ISO #2833

@THREAD

Look at how hard Marsh is defending Ozy here, he never once has even tried to look at the game as if Ozy were scum, it's completely one sided here. He has been cleverly ignoring my points as to why Ozy is scummy. He's only been this active and openly trying to lynch huey necause I believe him to be lovers with Ozy. Since I believe that to be the case and I believe Ozy to be scum it makes MM scum by association.

A 100% town MM here wouldn't be defending a play so hard from being lynched because a town MM would be unsure on Ozys alignment even if he actually townread him. He'd take into consideration the chance that Ozy could be scum, not once has MM even tried to do this. If we don't take Ozy out now the scumteam will likely have extra players via MM and Mag as neutrals but scum because of their targets and this game will 100% be lost for us with this lynch.
    @Solid D.

You need to vote Ozy right now.

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

@Solid D.

You need to vote Ozy right now.
    NOT. I already exposed my reasons on why it's better to lynch Huey, gonna quote them. And yes, I did see your counter-post, Blink, I did reply to it, and I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. That does not make me scum, lover, or whatever.

36. ISO #2836

NOT. I already exposed my reasons on why it's better to lynch Huey, gonna quote them. And yes, I did see your counter-post, Blink, I did reply to it, and I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. That does not make me scum, lover, or whatever.
    @Solid D. look how desperate MM is getting, he hasn't acted in this way all game, now that there is a chance Ozy will be lynched he's basically leaking desperation.

37. ISO #2837

I agree that Huey - Ozy is TvS for sure, but not that Ozy is scum.

The Huey lynch is MUCH more informative and logical than the Ozy lynch.

Here's info from Ozy lynch :

- TvS read on Ozy - Huey solved

- Associative read with Blink, Caustic and myself

Info from Huey lynch :

- Solving Huey - Ozy

- Taking out one of the members of the supposed carol, and therefore telling us if the carol was real or not (therefore solving Aamirus partially), or if the consensus townread on Blink and Stealth is wrong

- Associative read on pretty much everyone who has weighted in minimally, just look at the votecounts that were posted in the thread when he was put at L-1

That's not even counting the color of the flip. Solving the carol would be really great.
    @Solid D. here are the reasons that make Huey lynch better than Ozy lynch.

And obviously, adding to that, Ozy will probably flip green, while Huey will probably flip red.

38. ISO #2838

post #2504 i speak about a theory with light.

I dont, right now i am pretty sure your not scum. I have a theory in my head if you are scum but i think its false.

Post #2658 I speak of that lover idea

When i flip town and you look at who voted me you will see Ozy, Stealth and MM all voted me, at a base minimum 2/3 of those people are scum. There is a very slight chance MM isnt scum and is lover on a scum and light is the other scum. (my theory from before) but i dont see this to be true whatsoever.

Day 3, if i die here, Ozy is scum and he must die.

39. ISO #2839

40. ISO #2840

@Solid D. look how desperate MM is getting, he hasn't acted in this way all game, now that there is a chance Ozy will be lynched he's basically leaking desperation.
    Look at how desperate Blink is getting, he's calling me angel-protected lover of a scum (and he literally proved himself that his theory was illogical...) because I happen to townread his scumread...

41. ISO #2841

DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL

DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL
    Screw You lol

42. ISO #2842

Here is proof on the Lover ting

43. ISO #2843

44. ISO #2844

45. ISO #2845

I'm laughing way too hard for the current situation right now XD

~~

Hey, mind to explain why it's Ozy instead of Huey? Pleaaase?

Ozy has no targeting ambition. He seems to go anywhere he can to bypass the Process.
    He is attempting to control others ambitions as his intentions are moving in lots of ways.
    He insists it’s a Benevolent Variable Tell but he is sorely mistaken as he didn’t have one targeted ambition except with Huey, whom he still has many other questionable ambitions besides it.
    He is an Error in the Process that needs to be solved via lynch.
    Rather you trust me is irrelevant, he still isn’t a Benevolent Variable.
    He only makes Huey look bad, If you take time to view upon Huey he’s just a soft insect like an Ant. Unlike you which is a Preying Mantis.
    In the Process, it’s usually those who take control dominate the system. But today, it’s your choice to make the right decision and prevent the Parasites from feeding upon us.

46. ISO #2846

So? You didn't push it before Blink talked about it. Blink then started talking about it, and there are two posts clearing written under the scenario in which I'm lover. You then drop it shortly after.

47. ISO #2847

@Solid D. I swear bro, I know you town read me you need to trust me on this one I'm NOT wrong

don't listen to MM he is trying to save a scum. if you don't vote Ozy we straight up lose because there will be 5 scum.
    Perhaps, your post is well.... Pointless.
    As my analysis concluded, Solid D is a Parasite along with Ozy.

48. ISO #2848

@Solid D. I swear bro, I know you town read me you need to trust me on this one I'm NOT wrong

don't listen to MM he is trying to save a scum. if you don't vote Ozy we straight up lose because there will be 5 scum.
    For your information, in the event Ozy is lynched, you'll see that I do not die lol.

49. ISO #2849

50. ISO #2850

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Ozy has no targeting ambition. He seems to go anywhere he can to bypass the Process.
    He is attempting to control others ambitions as his intentions are moving in lots of ways.
    He insists it’s a Benevolent Variable Tell but he is sorely mistaken as he didn’t have one targeted ambition except with Huey, whom he still has many other questionable ambitions besides it.
    He is an Error in the Process that needs to be solved via lynch.
    Rather you trust me is irrelevant, he still isn’t a Benevolent Variable.
    He only makes Huey look bad, If you take time to view upon Huey he’s just a soft insect like an Ant. Unlike you which is a Preying Mantis.
    In the Process, it’s usually those who take control dominate the system. But today, it’s your choice to make the right decision and prevent the Parasites from feeding upon us.
    When did he control the thread, and in which way?