S-FM 322: Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021 - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    People seriously over rate me. I have no idea how to scum hunt or to really figure out who is town. I just assume everyone is evil that way I'm not really wrong with the scum reads. I'll just act like a wanker and become argumentative cause people really dig that shit. Man I even try to intentionally act scummy just so I can argue my point and show people I'm not.

Just to make this clear.

I am a terrible Mafia player. I've never solved a game and always been carried by others. Please stop relying or believing in me.
    I don’t agree, I’ve seen you notice/point out some things that really starstruck me in several games, some FM games, and some narrator games, you have some Toast-level reads at times that I’m not sure many can replicate
    but I like this, pretty sure you saying this is town indicative for you

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Also FrostByte

Ima call you Frosty from now on. Easier for me to spell and type.
    I'm OK with this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    anyone actually townreading light?
    Why The Fuck Is He Off Everyone's Radar?
    Nope, he's scummy to me. Brings up bad points and refuses to read or respond to anyone who disagrees with him. I know that's his meta and I don't give a shit, it's scummy

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i just added links to sod/eod from each day, check out post #2 of this game. more links will be added later on

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post916027
    Thank you for this and all the other work you're doing for this game. You're kicking ass so far.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I like the DM train, if for no reason other than the fact that my townreads are on it
    I’m also open to voting naz, Ozy, or Light today
    Light’s thoughts are harder for me to follow than they usually are and I think that’s scum indicative for light
    Sounds Like Your Hoping Im Scum..

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

werd
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

I like the DM train, if for no reason other than the fact that my townreads are on it
    I’m also open to voting naz, Ozy, or Light today
    Light’s thoughts are harder for me to follow than they usually are and I think that’s scum indicative for light
    Yes but wasn’t I also your TR?
    But your fine because Frostbyte and SuperJack are voting it?

Suit Yourself.
    I’ll be watching you after a SuperJack Scum flip.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

the only one killin it is the doctor lul we haven't gotten much done. Like I'm legit struggling to find a towncore or a semblance of one which is odd
    I think it's fun trying to figure out who the honorary wolves are tbh.

With that in mind,
    @SuperJack are you an honorary wolf this game, or a master wolf who pocketed townies by doing not that much?

~~

Because Dark Magician annoys me more.
    I think that when you have a wagon on you and there's 1 who encourages it and 1 who sheeps it - I think that being more annoyed by the one who didn't give as much reasoning, the sheep,is slightly town indicative as the scum would go straight for the head of the wagon.

~~

lol.what the fuck is going on. Seriously is no one really scum reading me? Even Ozy isn't really reading me as scum.
    God why are you so focused on me.

YOU PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME NUTS.
    I've never seen someone being driven nuts by being focused but not in a FoS way.

~~

Man your votes, reads and reasons with explanations are terrible. And that's coming from me.
    Said the guy who town reads those who town read him, just because.

SJ, honestly, I want to know if you are in a pocket or you are the one pocketing (with magic, so it'd semm).

What I will say though, is that if either Mag or Frost flip red - I will view you as town.

18. ISO #618

@Ozy, you asked about SJ, he’s very aggressive, its the kind of aggression that comes from town I think, like he’s just scumpainting ppl and trying to look for slips, i do that as town as well sometimes, and so did distorted, that’s how I’m reading it
    What are some examples that come to your mind??

Like, legitimately, I do not understand how one could view SJ as scum at all
    A good first chunk of D2 he went out of his way to contribute, which might as well be due to drop in morale when no NK occured. Now the contribution is limited to giving out some reads. You say he scumpainted people for pressure, I'm eagerly waiting for examples.

~~

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I agree with this, I'd like people to further break down why they think SJ is scum. Be specific. Don't be fucking vague.
    I'd like @FrostByte to further break down why they think SJ is town. Be specific. Don't be fucking vague.

Giving you a townread and acting accordingly =/= defending you
    But you didn't give a reason why you townread SJ, have you?

Your only reasoning given has been "scumreads on SJ are BS", which isn't reasoning it's white-knighting.

~~

I forgot. Ozy? Cause I argued with him. Or I think Grey is talking about my entire play meta where I just aggressively attack everyone.
    I'm not sure Gray would say that you scumpainted me when you were arguing about skip, given that he has stated that he too was against skipping.
    So I'm waiting for Gray to examples of what he means.

19. ISO #619

not either of those things

I could spam more but I think you get the point. This post was disingenuous as fuck and hypocritical. All you've done is exactly what you falsely accused me of in addition to random, nonsensical pokes, tunneling Jack and me, and slobbing on DM's microknob.

Get absolutely fucked you exaggerating, tunneled fuckboy.
    I stand corrected on the 1st.
    Not so much on the 2nd.
    The 3rd and 4th is you asking questions - which you have done plenty this game admittedly, but it's irrelevant to what you're replying, what I was accusing you of -lack of given reasonings up until then.
    The past is the past now, I feel like I motived you enough to post thoughts processes and reasonings now.

Still though. Out of the 4, even that 1st - the only correct one - is basically white knighting as you couldn't possibly know if he is town or scum, scumhunting or bullshiting. I won't be surprised if it ends up being a slip after the game.

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Happy Is A Meta Reason Based On The Last Game I Played With Happy. This Game They Are Playing More Conservatively. Leading Me To Believe They Are Scum.
    Tbh it looked to me like for a portion of the game he was the most active in trying to game solve.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Light_Yagami
    Grayswandir
    SuperJack
    naz

2/4 here by the way.
    Replace Light with Frost, and you're golden.

I have, however, 2 questions with this:

Spoiler : 1 :
    1. Why am I not on the list, given that some posts before this, you put me and Gray in the same basket?
    I mean, don't get me wrong. I hate every line and gimmick that Ozy and Gan do, but I love them as players. They're experimentalists (not a word) and fun.
    Spoiler : 2 :
    2.What made you change your mind here?
    I might be open to DM or Ozy but your profile pic looks like a straight up villain bro how the fuck am i supposed to work with that

You've changed your mind rather quick in succession, not sure what to make of that tbh.

~~

Where we're going, we don't need skills.

And I already have a PoE tbh. I just need to analyze you and Naz but I've been drinking since I got back and I'm having fun being Imhotep.
    What is your current PoE?

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

So I town read happy for their gambits, Frosty for their balls and understanding. Town lean on Naz. Still trying to figure out Grey and Frinckles. Cause grey is either being town, or buttering me up
    @SuperJack I'm curious why you put Frost over Gray? Gray has explained his reads, while Frost is just whiteknigting you - not giving any reasons to town read you other than "peoples scum reads on SJ are bullshit".

I wonder if he is pocketing you or you are encouraging it. Given that I don't understand why you'd put Frost over Gray, I start to think it's the latter.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Frosty voted. Grey fencesitting with previous lame ass vote.
    That's fair.

Strange question, but what do you think are the odds after the game me ending up being the honorary wolf? There was a period of time when there were only ~4 slots who tried to game solve. I TR all of them just for that. DM is one of them, but i'd suck as hell to be a honorary wolf for a real wolf to sheep.
    Frinckles, D1 felt like his town meta and I really doubt he would be the one first making cases for a D1 skip knowing full well how that idea is normally seen on SC2Mafia. Only his seemed flip flopping of his PoE, which I pointed out in #622, is what troubles me.

I feel like being relatively safe from being known as a honorary wolf tbh.
    Can't say the same about you though

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

I’m a little annoyed at being called a fence-sitter, my stance today has been anything but that, I already told you who I’m voting at EoD...
    Man sucks if everyone did that. You only get one set of vtes to analyse.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #636

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I mean I made my vote and mafia didn't hammer and both my top town and one of my lesser towns has votes on him, I'm pretty sure I hit mafia at this point.
    I know how much you love when I criticize your thoughts processes, so here I go:

1. If they'd hammer they would out themselves. No scum would be that bad to willingly become among the next days top suspect list. Scum wouldn't do that, don't presume them making bad plays.
    2. Ignoring the 1st, even the possibility of scum doing it would imply that none of the other votes are scum. I don't mind you townreading either of them, but I don't see how Frost can be anyone's top town read. I've the memory of a goldfish, care to remind me of your reads?

37. ISO #637

I mean I made my vote and mafia didn't hammer and both my top town and one of my lesser towns has votes on him, I'm pretty sure I hit mafia at this point.
    Maybe because it's L2? So it needs 2 more votes.
    Could already have a Mafia voting.
    Could be the person the doc healed.
    Could be a Mafia and one of the Mafia are voting them.
    Man reasons why. Also it's not EoD and you would get pooped on for ending day early.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #638

For all their faults, I have grown to respect Frost's reads they've been accurate in the past imo, and SJ I remember how open minded he was in krc when it comes to reads, and happy has arguably done some of the most work this game.

I'll later ISO DM just for that wagon.

Though one of my top scum reads voting one of my top townreads, I expect not to find much scummyness.

If people could remind me what to look for in the ISO, that'd be great.

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    For all their faults, I have grown to respect Frost's reads they've been accurate in the past imo, and SJ I remember how open minded he was in krc when it comes to reads, and happy has arguably done some of the most work this game.

I'll later ISO DM just for that wagon.

Though one of my top scum reads voting one of my top townreads, I expect not to find much scummyness.

If people could remind me what to look for in the ISO, that'd be great.
    Wait who's you top scum read?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Meh. Idk.
    Why was you voting Frinckles and why are you voting light ^^ ?

Sorry if I'm bothering you
    I was voting Frinckles because nobody else was voting them, I didn’t have a scumread, just wanted to see where it would go, i just don’t like how ppl are claiming PoEs, it makes me really uneasy
    As for Light, it’s mostly a meta thing, he seems a lot less logical than he usually is, and that’s scum indicative for him
    and, no worries, I also annoyed you :P

also, @Dark Magician , you asked if I townread Happymeal, I do now, I thought the point on him fakeclaiming cop to draw reactions was pretty great, I like that coming from him, I think it makes him town

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

I don’t think mafia would hammer so early into the day, its very unusual for that to happen, I’ve never seen it on this site