1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Honestly even if he's villager he has 50% chance of dying.

If we miseliminated today and Mag is a villager then we will possibly lose a third one over night.

That's a lot to lose, and sounds more of an argument to skip or eliminate Magoroth just to control the pacing of the game for the villagers.

Personally though, I have my doubts about Light with regards to his D2 performance. I suspect there's a chance the real killer is out there somewhere waiting to kill him.
    I'm perplexed about this thought process. We want scummy non PRs to die especially if they're a completely free kill. if mag dies today that gives town an extra free lynch which ultimately is a net positive for town.

This game is very easy to win mechanically especially if the cop claim is real, then we'll probably have a check today and tomorrow. We have light as probably the vigi and from there it's pretty simplistic. Voting out someone besides mag today is optimal mechanically imo

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Did he say that?

I only assumed it is Auwt because they mentioned sheeping Auwt and eventually gray
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Here's my new order of yeet priority.

Mag
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir
    Martin
    TCP
    Auwt
    Bakermir/Frostbyte
    Happymeal/Kelly
    Light
    Top 3, apparently. Above everyone but Star Gunner and Grayswagdir.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I'm perplexed about this thought process. We want scummy non PRs to die especially if they're a completely free kill. if mag dies today that gives town an extra free lynch which ultimately is a net positive for town.

This game is very easy to win mechanically especially if the cop claim is real, then we'll probably have a check today and tomorrow. We have light as probably the vigi and from there it's pretty simplistic. Voting out someone besides mag today is optimal mechanically imo
    You do realize that the wolves have an NK and a role-blocker, right?

This game can punish hard-claims, and its one of the reasons I would be very skeptical of Stargunner if it weren't for his experience level.

Also, regardless of what's "optimal", if what is mechanically established isn't plausible, then it isn't really optimal to follow it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

I guess I could see Auwt being lynched/eliminated here in terms of utility

But I must admit I don't honestly feel he's wolfy because I do feel like he was lost on day 1 before anyone even knew.

That and he doesn't seem to fit well into any wolf-team picture I can think of right now.
    btw Auwt fits well into any scum team. I'm perplexed how people are saying it's hard to imagine Auwt as scum. I can very much imagine him as scum.

It's really simplistic to lie around all day doing nothing, come in and vote, leave and then do nothing as scum. He fits in every world

the reason I had him as null before is because I liked his reads, but this could just be simplistic wolf behavior with reads that are similar of thought to mine and he just likely hit the mark.

11. ISO #861

You do realize that the wolves have an NK and a role-blocker, right?

This game can punish hard-claims, and its one of the reasons I would be very skeptical of Stargunner if it weren't for his experience level.

Also, regardless of what's "optimal", if what is mechanically established isn't plausible, then it isn't really optimal to follow it.
    That is true I forgot about the role blocker which means even if stargunner is really we probably won't get a check tonight.

12. ISO #862

He said this about the martin vote from auwt
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-5]):
    Auwt
    Cop will need to get a red check on Martin, or I'll have to make it to late game to rethink my read on Martin. This is a bad start of a train. Auwt, let's combine our votes elsewhere.

This was his yeet list with martin as his top non PR claim
    Mag
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir
    Martin

He said this in response to a quote of martins
    I had the same thought here. Martin asking for trains to consolidate, (even on him!?!?) super villagery. And because town minds think alike, I think your village.

13. ISO #863

Well, if I had to guess based on elimination priority, the scum-team you are imagining is Light + Happy + Kelli.

That doesn't seem to make sense to me though because its weird then that Happy + Light decided to distance but Happy + Kelli decided not to.

I would think the scum-team would try to maintain a common strategy of sorts, rather than a complex one. Or at least it seems like the Light + Happy + Kelli interactions overall so far would be a bit complex.

Unless they tried to wing it without much planning on night 0?
    Martin, while my account is new, I am a fairly strong player. I'm able to adapt to scenarios etc. and employ a bunch of disparate tactics depending on a lot of factors. This could very well have been something I did. Of course I'm not a wolf so I didn't, but just because I'm new to the forum doesn't mean I lack abilities.

Stargunner is an example of a player that seems rather new to mafia in general, but I am not.

14. ISO #864

btw Auwt fits well into any scum team. I'm perplexed how people are saying it's hard to imagine Auwt as scum. I can very much imagine him as scum.

It's really simplistic to lie around all day doing nothing, come in and vote, leave and then do nothing as scum. He fits in every world

the reason I had him as null before is because I liked his reads, but this could just be simplistic wolf behavior with reads that are similar of thought to mine and he just likely hit the mark.
    Ideally, he can fit into many worlds.

But honestly I'm sticking with my belief that he's just lost as he said. He seemed to present ideas or contest ideas on d1 (or that's my general feel of him) that were led or proposed by people that had significant thread presence, to a degree that I imagine if he were wolf and trying to contest them they would rather try to pocket or "go with the flow" and try to nudge it in different directions instead. They would just be intimidated.

Maybe that's a terrible reason. But if anyone is LHF and villager here, I would bet its Auwt.

Kinda TWTBAW (too wolfy to be a wolf) argument tbh.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #865

Btw Happy if you are here, I think you are town, but I need some help understanding your kelli read. Can you do what Martin cannot rn and explain what makes Kelli a villager this game?

From my perspective she is in a similar spot to Auwt where I am reading a lot of interactions of hers that makes her very plausible partner possibilities with people not claiming a PR.

16. ISO #866

Martin, while my account is new, I am a fairly strong player. I'm able to adapt to scenarios etc. and employ a bunch of disparate tactics depending on a lot of factors. This could very well have been something I did. Of course I'm not a wolf so I didn't, but just because I'm new to the forum doesn't mean I lack abilities.

Stargunner is an example of a player that seems rather new to mafia in general, but I am not.
    True.

But skill does not imply that one will go to such great lengths. Sometimes we opt for simpler things to be done.

Either way, I really don't think you're a wolf this game. There's just no way I can see that now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #867

well there is a potential happy/kelli/frost team I am sure I wasn't the only one imagined that team. I still tr you guys and would rather see one in auwt/tcp/mag trio flipped first. I hope you see where I am coming from though. If Light/Star claims are true + we got gray + I know I am villager, these are the two teams I can imagine. I don't know where Martin fits but I have been havin tr on him all this time too. It only makes sense that you will be townreading frost/kelli over me and martin at some point and potentially call us a team, this I suspect because of frost's posts today btw

I didn't wanted to post this today but I feel like I should since frost asked for my reads earlier, this is my legacy read

18. ISO #868

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    Btw Happy if you are here, I think you are town, but I need some help understanding your kelli read. Can you do what Martin cannot rn and explain what makes Kelli a villager this game?

From my perspective she is in a similar spot to Auwt where I am reading a lot of interactions of hers that makes her very plausible partner possibilities with people not claiming a PR.
    I forget the acronym for this is supposed to be an edit,
    By happy as town I meant to say villager

19. ISO #869

Kelli could be mafia.

I read her as town because she aligned with me and I'm town. Her playstyle is usually hard aligning with teammates and try not to town side. Since she was doing that, she's more likely town.

As for today's posts; I dunno. They seem fine to me and I see no reason to discount points from my read on her. I guess she is similar to Auwt in the sense she hasn't been around a lot, but I think she's been more detailed and I give her complete points for literally just being completely new to forum mafia while Auwt has something like 1000 posts.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

well there is a potential happy/kelli/frost team I am sure I wasn't the only one imagined that team. I still tr you guys and would rather see one in auwt/tcp/mag trio flipped first. I hope you see where I am coming from though. If Light/Star claims are true + we got gray + I know I am villager, these are the two teams I can imagine. I don't know where Martin fits but I have been havin tr on him all this time too. It only makes sense that you will be townreading frost/kelli over me and martin at some point and potentially call us a team, this I suspect because of frost's posts today btw

I didn't wanted to post this today but I feel like I should since frost asked for my reads earlier, this is my legacy read
    Thanks a lot.

Your TR won't go unrewarded forever, and you will find a place for me at some point.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Just felt like asking that earlier lol (since sometimes when a wagon leads to an elimination people ask how many wolves were on it....once it was full).

There was no real point in that question anyways since I think you're villager.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #877

I actually have a similar world in my mind. From my perspective I don't think the Kelli world is as likely with Happymeal than has been mentioned earlier.
    I think that Kelli as wolf here probably correctly read happymeal as town, because her main content day 1 was that she had a good read on happymeal, and in the situation where happy would have flipped she would have that as her villager cred.

To me I think that she has a likelyhood to be with Frost Martin auwt or you, and if I am right on her being a wolf and we get her then that helps me solve a lot.

I also think that Mag is a bad push for today, because at least from my perspective I don't think he is likely to have partners. I think the interactions he has had from you and martin pushing him make it so that he is unlikely with either of you, I don't think he is with happy because of his push on him today, by the way he had mentioned yesterday, and I quoted this in my notes because I thought it was a really harsh quote but he said this "You get a pass today. Claim wolf again tomorrow and I'll treat you the same way I treated Yagami today." to Happy. So from my perspective I have to think he is exactly with Auwt and Frostbyte which I don't think is the case.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

Here's where I stand with reads:

Martin - could be scum, but I have been liking his posts and interactions recently hence why I've personally been interacting with him. Bakermir is also spewing him town so I'm willing to work with him for the time being and give him a town pass for

TCP - to me he's pretty much my strongest town read

bakermir - second strongest town read

Kelli - I townread her, but she can be lynched just because she doesn't give a lot of content

Auwt - my preferred lynch because of lack of content and honestly I see him more and more possibly being scum.

Stargunner - claimed cop, but gave no checks or reads or any content. Quite possibly the worst claim I've ever seen.

Mag - mechanically a bad lynch IMO due to light's soft claims

light - soft claimed vigi

Gray - claimed PR

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Here's where I stand with reads:

Martin - could be scum, but I have been liking his posts and interactions recently hence why I've personally been interacting with him. Bakermir is also spewing him town so I'm willing to work with him for the time being and give him a town pass for

TCP - to me he's pretty much my strongest town read

bakermir - second strongest town read

Kelli - I townread her, but she can be lynched just because she doesn't give a lot of content

Auwt - my preferred lynch because of lack of content and honestly I see him more and more possibly being scum.

Stargunner - claimed cop, but gave no checks or reads or any content. Quite possibly the worst claim I've ever seen.

Mag - mechanically a bad lynch IMO due to light's soft claims

light - soft claimed vigi

Gray - claimed PR
    you missed frostbyte

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

Lynch is plurality + majority.

Who should we vote then? We can't seriously have a 6 way rand lol
    Honestly if we really have to choose someone else I guess we can vote Auwt. I could be wrong on him but I doubt it.

In the way that Happy is opposed to a mag elimination, I am too towards a Auwt elimination.

Granted though, he's the only one where my villager read is partially TWTBAW, and those could be dangerous to believe in.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

I agree.

Mag's top town is Auwt btw that's also strange to me both of them TR each other both days.

I have two potential teams for a while now and MAg is part of one so I support the elim here personally
    -vote bakemir

This is false. Moving you down to just below light.

I thought it was pretty clear that Mags top town is martin
    TCP reads and doesn't misrepresent. TCP more likely as villager than baker here.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    -vote bakemir

This is false. Moving you down to just below light.

TCP reads and doesn't misrepresent. TCP more likely as villager than baker here.
    how is it false when auwt have been having you as their highest TR d1 and both of you expressing interest in sheeping each other?

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

how is it false when auwt have been having you as their highest TR d1 and both of you expressing interest in sheeping each other?
    Don't equate Auwt's top village read being me to my top village read being Auwt. And stop trying to drive a wedge into me trying to work with people.

More false equivalences.

-vote bakermir

Misspelled. oops.

46. ISO #896

I find it curious that S-FM Magoroth suspects Bakermir but doesn't use the reasoning that his 2nd highest town-read is voting bakermir.

Instead, he moves him down just because of something being "false" instead of what possibly could be a misunderstanding.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

What do you expect me to say when you are voting one of my townread exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

50. ISO #900