Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    This Is Gonna Be Fun Im Gonna Be Seen As Mafia By Hybrid And MM Even Though Im Comfirmed Town lol
    Confirmed? How so?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #304

Yep I Did And He Looks Clearly Evil He Would Post Alot More If He Was Town
    If I had my phone*
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #305

Efekannn JUST GET OUT FOR GOD'S SAKE! You are anti-town as hell, but I know that's not because you're scum (maybe tho), but simply because you're a stupid fuck. The very best stupid fuck.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Let me start with, I have lost my phones mobile data. I will only be posting when at home now. That being said I am also hauling flooring for a relative tomorrow after work so I will not appear or if I do very late EST time.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Let me start with, I have lost my phones mobile data. I will only be posting when at home now. That being said I am also hauling flooring for a relative tomorrow after work so I will not appear or if I do very late EST time.
    Welcome to the club, lol.

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepickles View Post
    I played all my games on RYM (rateyourmusic.com) and they deleted the whole subforum where we played. Thousands, upon thousands of mafia posts and 94 mafia games wiped away with a click of a button. It was devastating. The Syndicate is the new forum I joined and so far, I haven't been mafia even once.

I can give you some info tho on what other people say about me, here's a review from MrMungbean, my RYM mafia husband at the time:
    Strengths: My Mafia wife and winner of the "Best Townie" Maffy for 2011. It is not love, nor loyalty, that places her so high on my list though. No, it is arguably the finest natural scumdar in the game. I remember my old mentor harhol telling me in scumchat (Game 8, good times) that he thought she was among the very best there was, and what better an endorsement is there than that? But I have seen it with my own eyes, and even had the pleasure of joining forces with her in a supertown tag-team effort (Game 10). Her posts are always insightful and analytical, and when she's scum she plays to her strengths - panda-like innocence - in deflecting suspicion.

Weaknesses: Arguably isn't as successful at mobilising lynch support as some of the more relentless posters, despite possessing a scumdar without rival. And me of course, I am her greatest weakness because she couldn't possible kill or lie to her Mafia husband!

Career Highlight: The aborted gwilikers6-ran game in which she clocked virtually all of the scum on day 1 is the stuff of legend... but I'll give the nod to her part in the wonderful scum victory that was Game 3. It was my introduction to RYMafia, and love at first deceit.

Another user, MacDougall who always plays on The Syndicate says:
    One of the best players on her day. She has a very good gut but often has a hard time explaining how she gets her reads. Has a tendency to float in and out of games. Can never EVER be underestimated. Probably the smartest player... probably why she isn't at the top of the list tbh. Probably has better things to do lol.

JaggedJimmyJay's review of my best performance in RYM Mafia:
    Game 32, Town

The scum team (of which I was a member) started this game very well. All four of us managed to adhere to our perceived town metas well enough that a few townies were listing us among their most trusted. It took quite some time for any of us to be exposed and then lynched, because we did well to occupy leadership roles in the thread and direct voting attention to seemingly suspect townies. Unfortunately for us, dunya was ever-present throughout the game steadily picking us out from the heap one by one. She was on to RedMosquito from the first real time day of the game when nobody else was bothering to even listen to her. Then she figured out adobe and tompal while both were either seen as purely neutral or even top townspects by the rest. We were in a position to win that game handily, but as dunya's very accurate suspicions continued to mount and townies continued to die, people began to place more trust in her.

Then we died, one by one, as she essentially took us on by herself. We attempted to keep her alive a bit longer as a matter of misdirection, since her reputation sometimes leads to ill-advised mistrust by those who understand her intellect. It didn't work. She was single-handedly responsible for lynching three of the four scum, by my measure. RedMosquito and I were able to outlive her, but by then the surviving townies had already attained a keen understanding of the true suspects with the information gained from dunya behind the scenes. I made it to LyLo, but I had absolutely no case with which to defend myself and surrendered voluntarily.

~~~~

as you can see there's a trend, I am knows for my townie skills and mafia hunting, not at all for my mafia skills since I was mafia so very few times in my career so far.
    I've been looking at you with rose tinted glasses. Clearly I shouldnt.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #310

@Scvmurderer : talk to me, what are your reads like right now?
    Efekannn02 - Too much effort to get info out of him. You can try to read him, I dont. He might be scum and trying to be ignored for his gibberish.
    ilovepickles - Your probably the most experience mafia player here after that past experience dump. You have me worried.
    Aardvarks Bark - Gotta read some more, kinda null at the moment.
    Marshmallow Marshall - So reserved this game. You are usually so much more outgoing and engaging.
    naz - Quiet, not much from her
    Nawa - He is always quiet but he is unnaturally quiet this game. Like 3 posts quiet.

I gotta go find the post that said it but I agree with the idea that the mafia will be as agreeable as possible to avoid lynch and the town will be the outgoing ones. I think that was you ilovepickes. If we take that into account then it narrows my scum choices to a select few.

Nawa
    Marshmallow Marshall
    naz

Efekann is a maybe scum, as I mentioned earlier in the post, his usual gibberish might cover any scumminess To be fair he always speaks gibberish.

11. ISO #311

Efekannn02 - Too much effort to get info out of him. You can try to read him, I dont. He might be scum and trying to be ignored for his gibberish.
    ilovepickles - Your probably the most experience mafia player here after that past experience dump. You have me worried.
    Marshmallow Marshall - So reserved this game. You are usually so much more outgoing and engaging.
    Nawa - He is always quiet but he is unnaturally quiet this game. Like 3 posts quiet.

I gotta go find the post that said it but I agree with the idea that the mafia will be as agreeable as possible to avoid lynch and the town will be the outgoing ones. I think that was you ilovepickes. If we take that into account then it narrows my scum choices to a select few.

Nawa
    Marshmallow Marshall
    naz

Efekann is a maybe scum, as I mentioned earlier in the post, his usual gibberish might cover any scumminess To be fair he always speaks gibberish.
    I am ok to lynch any of these 4. I will leave my vote on Nawa for the time being. I'm willing to change it when i come back.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

I am ok to lynch any of these 4. I will leave my vote on Nawa for the time being. I'm willing to change it when i come back.
    Efekannn is pretty null for me atm. Naz is simply a newbie. Nawa, I agree. And I lost my fucking god damn phone, is it so hard to understand?!!!!!!

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Efekannn is pretty null for me atm. Naz is simply a newbie. Nawa, I agree. And I lost my fucking god damn phone, is it so hard to understand?!!!!!!
    I'm willing to give you the phone thing since I'm in the same boat now. Ok now I really sign off.

15. ISO #315

I had to step away from the thread, i was having a visceral embarrassment response to the idea of someone, a real life human person, typing out the word "troll". A real person. It was like looking into a fucked up mirror into the past. i normally get to live most of my life within the safety of adult society so i just kind of... forgot that teenagers exist and interact with others on the internet i guess.

ISO first impressions:
    ilovepickles: I've never actually seen mafia Dunya before but her behavior matches that of the civvie dunya that i've seen, almost to a "T" energetic, relentless,

Efekannn02: exhausting. i don't know about his motives but i don't see his gameplay as being pro town. he has the second most posts and has said nothing of value, and also said a lot of things that hold negative value. it seems this is just how he is as a person but its easy enough to get dismissed by playing that way and I don't think it's wise to let this kid slide under the radar like.... i would *actually hate* to lose to him.

Marshmallow Marshall: reading through his posts in aggregate he's probably the most tree shaking player in the thread right now. there's a definitely a unique sense of eagerness in his posts that i didn't see in anyone during this game except for maybe ilovepickles. svc and efe said he was being quieter than usual but to me he seems borderline overeager.

Scvmurderer: has made a few cogent points and is apparently having phone problems. this may be because he has more than 30 posts and is acting like an adult, or maybe because he is acting as a mover and a shaker in a game where it would be easy to just fuck off and let the town burn itself down but i feel somewhat trusting of him, at least relative to some of you.

Hybrid: says a lot without saying anything and doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously because it isn't ranked. i'd like to see that change before the end of day. i mean if you're always playing in top form it should be be easy to do your best even in a game you don't care about right?

Aardvarks Bark: thats me

Nawa: very few posts, but apparently they've played... at least 3 games right? they haven't been tossed into the deep end like naz but they've had barebones participation so far, i'm interested in hearing what you have to say, there's no reason to hide.

naz: this is apparently their first game, and they haven't posted much. i don't really see this weird game as being super welcoming to new players so i'm not really surprised??? none of this says anything about their alignment, negative or postive

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Efekannn JUST GET OUT FOR GOD'S SAKE! You are anti-town as hell, but I know that's not because you're scum (maybe tho), but simply because you're a stupid fuck. The very best stupid fuck.
    Im Not A Stupid F*** Im An Idiot And How Dare You To Insult Me Like Dat!
    I Literally Comfirmed Myself Town Like Literally Everyone Suspects Me And I Want To Lynch Everybody In This 1 Lynch Game

Btw Phone Efekannn02 Wrote Dis
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    I had to step away from the thread, i was having a visceral embarrassment response to the idea of someone, a real life human person, typing out the word "troll". A real person. It was like looking into a fucked up mirror into the past. i normally get to live most of my life within the safety of adult society so i just kind of... forgot that teenagers exist and interact with others on the internet i guess.

ISO first impressions:
    ilovepickles: I've never actually seen mafia Dunya before but her behavior matches that of the civvie dunya that i've seen, almost to a "T" energetic, relentless,

Efekannn02: exhausting. i don't know about his motives but i don't see his gameplay as being pro town. he has the second most posts and has said nothing of value, and also said a lot of things that hold negative value. it seems this is just how he is as a person but its easy enough to get dismissed by playing that way and I don't think it's wise to let this kid slide under the radar like.... i would *actually hate* to lose to him.

Marshmallow Marshall: reading through his posts in aggregate he's probably the most tree shaking player in the thread right now. there's a definitely a unique sense of eagerness in his posts that i didn't see in anyone during this game except for maybe ilovepickles. svc and efe said he was being quieter than usual but to me he seems borderline overeager.

Scvmurderer: has made a few cogent points and is apparently having phone problems. this may be because he has more than 30 posts and is acting like an adult, or maybe because he is acting as a mover and a shaker in a game where it would be easy to just fuck off and let the town burn itself down but i feel somewhat trusting of him, at least relative to some of you.

Hybrid: says a lot without saying anything and doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously because it isn't ranked. i'd like to see that change before the end of day. i mean if you're always playing in top form it should be be easy to do your best even in a game you don't care about right?

Nawa: very few posts, but apparently they've played... at least 3 games right? they haven't been tossed into the deep end like naz but they've had barebones participation so far, i'm interested in hearing what you have to say, there's no reason to hide.

naz: this is apparently their first game, and they haven't posted much. i don't really see this weird game as being super welcoming to new players so i'm not really surprised??? none of this says anything about their alignment, negative or postive
    An example of a past game if you want to read behaviors. You'll see MM is usually much louder. Just wanted to post this before heading to work. I know some new guys were asking for examples of past behaviors.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...FM-234-Lottery

21. ISO #321

ISO first impressions:

So i should shitpost through whole game?
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

22. ISO #322

Everyone's claimed town. And clearly we know there's 2 who are lying so that is not the reason I don't suspect you. I don't suspect you because I suspect someone more than you. That's all you have going for you right now
    But hiding it for some reason.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

23. ISO #323

You two have registered around day game started. Are you skyping with her? Are you communicating somehow otherwise?

Because it seemse like this, not to mention will to lynch me from start:
    Hey @Nawa , wanna say something? Anything? Tell us to lynch us? Tell us why we shouldn't lynch you?
    - page after i said i disliked that platyer.
    Now that you are following it seems scummy to me. And dun forget that there are 2 Mafia, not just one, and aiming at 1 player is just ridiculous.
    And you in this pair very much fit into this.
    Following same lynches, same points - scumchat is very active, i guess?
    -vote ilovepickles
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

24. ISO #324

Hey hey, you take me off that lynch list scv, unless you're mafia! I'm kind of suspicious of pickles too because they have played many games and talk so much..it's like they're trying to hide behind walls of text..
    I'm quiet because I literally can't do anything? I don't understand how a one-day-one-lynch game is supposed to work.

25. ISO #325

ISO first impressions:

ERROR. Nawa is 1000 miles away from Naz. I believe he is a clever player who is lurking on purpose. Yet my suspects are Nawa and Scv a little bit. Nawa usually lurks but gives substance to the game. Here, the three posts he has made weren't very revelent. I see a silent Nawa, a Nawa similar to the lastest Stay Classy (Archived S-FMs), where he was the Godfather, and won. He's having a similar behavior, but even more silent, more pushed. He didn't mention having something to do/losing his phone , so he's really super suspicious to me. Scv is reacting okay under pressure: he literally doesn't care...
    -vote Nawa

I just checked vote count to make sure Nawa wasn't going L-2 yet, and I saw he voted ilovepickles. This confirms what I thought.

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    So i should shitpost through whole game?
    No, you should just do as you do usually: contribute with a few posts that are useful, and act like an observer to make sure we don't get in blind tunnelings or things like that.

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Hey hey, you take me off that lynch list scv, unless you're mafia! I'm kind of suspicious of pickles too because they have played many games and talk so much..it's like they're trying to hide behind walls of text..
    I'm quiet because I literally can't do anything? I don't understand how a one-day-one-lynch game is supposed to work.
    Oh! Let me help you then, you just had to ask... come on xD

28. ISO #328

So @naz , the goal of game is simply to practice finding scums, and to welcome newer players. We win (assuming you're town too lol) by lynching one mafia today, and the Mafia wins by causing one mislynch today. Lynch is mandatory (a lynch will happen on the player who has the most votes against him at end of day (EoD). This makes the game more simple and interesting.)

29. ISO #329

ERROR. Nawa is 1000 miles away from Naz. I believe he is a clever player who is lurking on purpose. Yet my suspects are Nawa and Scv a little bit. Nawa usually lurks but gives substance to the game. Here, the three posts he has made weren't very revelent. I see a silent Nawa, a Nawa similar to the lastest Stay Classy (Archived S-FMs), where he was the Godfather, and won. He's having a similar behavior, but even more silent, more pushed. He didn't mention having something to do/losing his phone , so he's really super suspicious to me. Scv is reacting okay under pressure: he literally doesn't care...
    -vote Nawa

I just checked vote count to make sure Nawa wasn't going L-2 yet, and I saw he voted ilovepickles. This confirms what I thought.
    I Sadly Need To Agree With You Nawa Should Be Voted Up
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #330

/losing his phone
    This happened, but not forever and i am not discusing it here. I want to keep IRL from game and lynching me for it is just lame.
    On Friday i will return my phone and probably act more.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

31. ISO #331

So @naz , the goal of game is simply to practice finding scums, and to welcome newer players. We win (assuming you're town too lol) by lynching one mafia today, and the Mafia wins by causing one mislynch today. Lynch is mandatory (a lynch will happen on the player who has the most votes against him at end of day (EoD). This makes the game more simple and interesting.)
    Hmm...we still have one more day, or is it first to a certain amount of votes too? I'm suspicious of Nawa based on what you guys have said about his past playing strategy and that he is so quiet..that's something I would do when I'm evil. I'll save my vote for tomorrow though...unless someone has enough votes today to push over the edge.

32. ISO #332

-vote Nawa

Oh and, ilovepickles&aardvarks bark didnt vote me despite the facts i am their only suspects and wasn't on L-3 yet. That leads to a conclusion they are keeping their vote for some reason while Town shouldn't have one.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Hmm...we still have one more day, or is it first to a certain amount of votes too? I'm suspicious of Nawa based on what you guys have said about his past playing strategy and that he is so quiet..that's something I would do when I'm evil. I'll save my vote for tomorrow though...unless someone has enough votes today to push over the edge.
    I have my reasons to be silent.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

No, you should just do as you do usually: contribute with a few posts that are useful, and act like an observer to make sure we don't get in blind tunnelings or things like that.
    when did i do that lol
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

I see a silent Nawa, a Nawa similar to the lastest Stay Classy (Archived S-FMs), where he was the Godfather, and won. He's having a similar behavior, but even more silent, more pushed.
    As a Town, your life doesn't matter till LyLo/till ur a TPR.
    As a Mafia, your life matters.
    Now that this game is instant, all lives matter.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Hello Its Me Efekannn02 The Second Im Replacing Old Me For A While While He Pretends To Be Sleeping

(now you ruined it Aardvarks Bark)
    split personality is a serious problem Fefekannn02
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

42. ISO #342

Nawa
    Marshmallow Marshall
    naz

Come at me bro
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350