S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 64
Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 4043
  1. ISO #3151

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

yo i believe ren here actually, bake rly is faking jester. what kind of jester gets defensive at l-2 (see beginning of day 4)? also, bake started throwing shade at gyr right after i did UWU. then threw shade at ren... baker is james and blink is schizo. btw stealth, that’d explain why blink called out frinckles; he didn’t know that frinckles was mafia (just like everyone else in the game lol).

u know, ppl have called me out for tinfoiling and shit, so i refrained from it the first few days. but if i “tinfoiled” frinckles and thought a LOT harder about his cc (ik if i reread day 2 i’d find quotes to show things that were off about his cc and why frinckles chose to cc [besides the obvious fact he’d to go to vegas), day 2 might’ve gone differently. but i didn’t rly pay a lot of attention back then. at least i would’ve generated discussion, which i’m doing now.

i’d post more but i’m basically clogging the thread at this point which isn’t healthy for the gamestate or for my stress levels. so i’ll switch my vote here and be back later

-vote bakermir

2. ISO #3152

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    yo i believe ren here actually, bake rly is faking jester. what kind of jester gets defensive at l-2 (see beginning of day 4)? also, bake started throwing shade at gyr right after i did UWU. then threw shade at ren... baker is james and blink is schizo. btw stealth, that’d explain why blink called out frinckles; he didn’t know that frinckles was mafia (just like everyone else in the game lol).

u know, ppl have called me out for tinfoiling and shit, so i refrained from it the first few days. but if i “tinfoiled” frinckles and thought a LOT harder about his cc (ik if i reread day 2 i’d find quotes to show things that were off about his cc and why frinckles chose to cc [besides the obvious fact he’d to go to vegas), day 2 might’ve gone differently. but i didn’t rly pay a lot of attention back then. at least i would’ve generated discussion, which i’m doing now.

i’d post more but i’m basically clogging the thread at this point which isn’t healthy for the gamestate or for my stress levels. so i’ll switch my vote here and be back later

-vote bakermir
    Well there goes my ceko baker theory.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3153

4. ISO #3154

Aite so here's what I think, if we all vote skip day, it will force scum to make a kill tonight. We'll be able to figure out if they're trying to kill the jester or not. The POE will also be narrowed down to a more easily solvable level. There are not many of you town players out there actually projecting town aside from Bahkieh, myself, SB16, and maybe ceko at times. Scum will likely target me tonight so it doesn't matter, I will repost where I think the scum POE lies and you guys will all have that to work from. If I'm a question mark for some of you guys hopefully that clears it up for you and you find the scum from the POE I left.

5. ISO #3155

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Aite so here's what I think, if we all vote skip day, it will force scum to make a kill tonight. We'll be able to figure out if they're trying to kill the jester or not. The POE will also be narrowed down to a more easily solvable level. There are not many of you town players out there actually projecting town aside from Bahkieh, myself, SB16, and maybe ceko at times. Scum will likely target me tonight so it doesn't matter, I will repost where I think the scum POE lies and you guys will all have that to work from. If I'm a question mark for some of you guys hopefully that clears it up for you and you find the scum from the POE I left.
    I don't know which game you're playing if you think you are dying tonight to be honest.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #3156

7. ISO #3157

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't know which game you're playing if you think you are dying tonight to be honest.
    What are you talking about? I'm playing this one I Have this game solved pending 1 players alignment.

8. ISO #3158

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

Fire wants to burn
    Water wants to flow
    Air wants to rise
    Earth wants to bind
    Chaos wants to devour

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

@Gyrlander you disappeared yesterday and didn't explain you're crazy shift in behavior day 3, not to mention your read's list with no progression as to where you're at now?
    I'm pretty sure I've an answer for anything you could bring up. Just say it clearly and I'll answer. "dissapeared yesterday" "crazy shift in behaviour day 3" "reads list with no progression".

The last one is very good, as if I couldn't change my reads. Also, good time to bring all these things up.

13. ISO #3163

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    sorry if ur actually town here blink UWU HEWWO!!!
    The fucking paranoia of blink being insane jester is buzzing around in my head

But with each passing hour I think I care less and less. If he's insane jester, so be it, whatever. On to the next game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he's likely just scum here
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

14. ISO #3164

Guy's scum doesn't know who the jesters actually are here and there are two of them. There's a chance here scum will hit jesters.

Nobody's obvious town here because 2 players that were town had their alignments changed to scum/jester so literally the most towny players from days 1+2 could be scum/jester now and just continuing their games as before. Why not make scum have to work for who's town and jester or not, that way there's no "influence" from scum and it renders everything they've tried to do in the thread null and void. There's 4 town 2 scum 2 jesters right? Mafia could easily nail a jester tonight and then it's 2 scum 1 jester, 4 town still. Worse case scum get a town and it's 3 town vs 2 mafia vs 2 jesters.

Because if we miss lynch a town here, then scum kill an "obv" town as useless banana calls it then it's literally 2 town left, and that's worse, because NOBODY has any credible evidence anyone is scum nor does anyone STRONGLY believe anyone is scum either lol.

15. ISO #3165

I'm pretty sure I've an answer for anything you could bring up. Just say it clearly and I'll answer. "dissapeared yesterday" "crazy shift in behaviour day 3" "reads list with no progression".

The last one is very good, as if I couldn't change my reads. Also, good time to bring all these things up.
    You can change your reads you just have no thread progression that leads to your new ones. Everyone here saw you just leave when I was questioning you, baker even called it out, There's two reasons why a player would have such a shift.

16. ISO #3166

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    The fucking paranoia of blink being insane jester is buzzing around in my head

But with each passing hour I think I care less and less. If he's insane jester, so be it, whatever. On to the next game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he's likely just scum here
    keep calling me scum nobody is listening to you.

17. ISO #3167

Dark Magician has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

BananaCucho (1 [L-6]): Stealthbomber16
    Dark Magician (7 [L-0]): Frinckles, theoneceko, BananaCucho, bakermir, Renegade, Gyrlander, Bahkieh
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-6]): blinkskater
    blinkskater (2 [L-5]): Marshmallow Marshall, Norwee

This is my POV right now, scum and jesters are on the DM train.
    The solve is here if I die tonight then so be it.

-vote skip

18. ISO #3168

Guy's scum doesn't know who the jesters actually are here and there are two of them. There's a chance here scum will hit jesters.

Nobody's obvious town here because 2 players that were town had their alignments changed to scum/jester so literally the most towny players from days 1+2 could be scum/jester now and just continuing their games as before. Why not make scum have to work for who's town and jester or not, that way there's no "influence" from scum and it renders everything they've tried to do in the thread null and void. There's 4 town 2 scum 2 jesters right? Mafia could easily nail a jester tonight and then it's 2 scum 1 jester, 4 town still. Worse case scum get a town and it's 3 town vs 2 mafia vs 2 jesters.

Because if we miss lynch a town here, then scum kill an "obv" town as useless banana calls it then it's literally 2 town left, and that's worse, because NOBODY has any credible evidence anyone is scum nor does anyone STRONGLY believe anyone is scum either lol.
    Town will read this and see how it is pro town, anyone else is just scum.

19. ISO #3169

Ah, so if we lynch a Town they'll be FOR SURE KILL AN OBVIOUS TOWN, but if we skip they may kill a Jester.

This is incredible.

20. ISO #3170

lmao

Scum doesn't want to accidentally lunch a jester, or insane jester by accident. Scum would 100% rather skip than actually vote here. If they hit a town they are closer to winning. If they hit a jester, its no loss to them. A skip here 110% benefits scum no matter the outcome

This move confirms that blink is non-town. It's just so bad. So does he want to be read a jestery making this move? Or is he actually jester? That's the question isn't it

21. ISO #3171

22. ISO #3172

Ah, so if we lynch a Town they'll be FOR SURE KILL AN OBVIOUS TOWN, but if we skip they may kill a Jester.

This is incredible.
    I was being sarcastic, not my fault you don't understand.

23. ISO #3173

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    lmao

Scum doesn't want to accidentally lunch a jester, or insane jester by accident. Scum would 100% rather skip than actually vote here. If they hit a town they are closer to winning. If they hit a jester, its no loss to them. A skip here 110% benefits scum no matter the outcome

This move confirms that blink is non-town. It's just so bad. So does he want to be read a jestery making this move? Or is he actually jester? That's the question isn't it
    No it doesn't I already laid out how it benefits town, any player playing from an actual town POV can see this, any arguments towards the latter are scum.

24. ISO #3174

25. ISO #3175

26. ISO #3176

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178

You can change your reads you just have no thread progression that leads to your new ones. Everyone here saw you just leave when I was questioning you, baker even called it out, There's two reasons why a player would have such a shift.
    I can 100% guarantee I didn't leave because I felt the need to run from you. I either 1. Went to sleep 2. Went to watch anime

Also, I don't leave a question unanswered. Most likely you asked it when I had already left.

It's okey. I don't need to voice my every thought, I just chance my reads when I feel like it. I had you as a mild townread for D3 "voting but then unvoting" play but I've come to realise you're a Jester. Your whole play has been suspicious since D2 and then we have the 2 messages that MM was supposed to receive "1. blink was here" and "2. that whole plan for schizo to know his partner". I'm not very sure which one is the Jester message: but I'm quite confident that everyone believed MM's claim except for you. Who the fuck sends a whole mafia plan to a bus claim.

I really doubt even you would do it: thus, we can discard schizo. A schizo wouldn't take such risks with a Bus Driver claim when IT IS UNCC'd. That's why I believe the second one is the Jester that was elaborated by you: you kept acting suspiciously D2 saying to lynch MM before he even came back like a total delusional man.... very untypical of you. BIG JESTER SIGN

The only issue I have is the small chance that you actually for some fucking reason thought MM REALLY FAKE CLAIMED BD as a Mafia (and how the fuck WOULD HE BE ABLE TO NOT GET LYNCHED THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT REVEALING ANOTHER OF HIS PARTNER? IT'S A SUICIDE STRAT). No, this paragraph doesn't make sense. *

YOU. You knew ONLY YOU would be the only suspect when that message appeared. If what you said is true then this is the first time you've been wrong about MM... what a COINCIDENCE. No, you knew he was Town and decided to fake a message as schizo to have him (or the person he bussed himself with) believe that you were so convinced MM was scum that you attempted to save him using a schizo message. Which would end up with you lynched as a Schizo suspect.

*STILL, IF THIS WERE THE CASE YOU KNEW IT WAS A PLAN DESIGNED TO FAIL: MM would have been forced to bus someone else to confirm that you weren't aligned with him and I really doubt he'd bus his other team mate. This was a ticking bomb to have MM and you lynched. A fail-proof plan that just didn't come to pass because no one thought much about the messages although some people talked about them and the high chance that it was you.

Now, you've been L-2 without my vote (because I highly highly believe you're Jester) and still dare to say that "you will die tonight" as if Mafia would kill a player that is likely going to die.

PLUS, you still have a vest.

29. ISO #3179

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

-vote Renegade

I guess this is my final choice for now and the only person that may actually get be able to get lynched.
    The only play I can see as REEEEEEEEEEnae being scum is his push to lunch me on day 3 vs Pringles, a la Bart in Magellan who tried to push for a ML in MLYLO

But it was so transparently bad that it def seems more jestery than scum. Why do you prefer REEEEEEEEEEE over blink or barker

33. ISO #3183

I can 100% guarantee I didn't leave because I felt the need to run from you. I either 1. Went to sleep 2. Went to watch anime

Also, I don't leave a question unanswered. Most likely you asked it when I had already left.

It's okey. I don't need to voice my every thought, I just chance my reads when I feel like it. I had you as a mild townread for D3 "voting but then unvoting" play but I've come to realise you're a Jester. Your whole play has been suspicious since D2 and then we have the 2 messages that MM was supposed to receive "1. blink was here" and "2. that whole plan for schizo to know his partner". I'm not very sure which one is the Jester message: but I'm quite confident that everyone believed MM's claim except for you. Who the fuck sends a whole mafia plan to a bus claim.

I really doubt even you would do it: thus, we can discard schizo. A schizo wouldn't take such risks with a Bus Driver claim when IT IS UNCC'd. That's why I believe the second one is the Jester that was elaborated by you: you kept acting suspiciously D2 saying to lynch MM before he even came back like a total delusional man.... very untypical of you. BIG JESTER SIGN

The only issue I have is the small chance that you actually for some fucking reason thought MM REALLY FAKE CLAIMED BD as a Mafia (and how the fuck WOULD HE BE ABLE TO NOT GET LYNCHED THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT REVEALING ANOTHER OF HIS PARTNER? IT'S A SUICIDE STRAT). No, this paragraph doesn't make sense. *

YOU. You knew ONLY YOU would be the only suspect when that message appeared. If what you said is true then this is the first time you've been wrong about MM... what a COINCIDENCE. No, you knew he was Town and decided to fake a message as schizo to have him (or the person he bussed himself with) believe that you were so convinced MM was scum that you attempted to save him using a schizo message. Which would end up with you lynched as a Schizo suspect.

*STILL, IF THIS WERE THE CASE YOU KNEW IT WAS A PLAN DESIGNED TO FAIL: MM would have been forced to bus someone else to confirm that you weren't aligned with him and I really doubt he'd bus his other team mate. This was a ticking bomb to have MM and you lynched. A fail-proof plan that just didn't come to pass because no one thought much about the messages although some people talked about them and the high chance that it was you.

Now, you've been L-2 without my vote (because I highly highly believe you're Jester) and still dare to say that "you will die tonight" as if Mafia would kill a player that is likely going to die.

PLUS, you still have a vest.
    If only you put as much effort into finding scum like you just did to paint me as a jester LMAO

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

37. ISO #3187

38. ISO #3188

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This makes no sense. I highly suggest you change your vote.

Barker has to go.

Skipping is not the way either.
    Meh, I'll switch to barker if need be but I do think he's more likely to be insane jester than blink. They're both non town tho so it could go either way I guess. And if we're going to gift anyone a solo win, I'd rather gift it to barker tbh over (!) yikes blink

39. ISO #3189

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This makes no sense. I highly suggest you change your vote.

Barker has to go.

Skipping is not the way either.
    He votes you when he could have put baker at L2 lol
    Apparently I'll have to say 1 trillion more times that baker is Insane Jester before you shut up.

40. ISO #3190

Exactly, cause I'd need to paint you as Jester because.........
    Your whole rant on me being jester is a giant scum paint and it doesn't make sense, why you would need to paint someone as jester instead of finding wolves.

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192

Your whole rant on me being jester is a giant scum paint and it doesn't make sense, why you would need to paint someone as jester instead of finding wolves.
    I'd want to paint you as Jester instead of getting you mislynched as scum because.....

43. ISO #3193

44. ISO #3194

45. ISO #3195

I'd want to paint you as Jester instead of getting you mislynched as scum because.....
    you've been jester hunting literally all game and haven't wolf hunted, all your effort is going into finding jesters, dude excuse me if I think your full of shit. I can't be lynched because I'm towny ASF, the only thing you can do as insane/wolf here is try to discredit everything I'm saying because I'm "jester"

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199

you've been jester hunting literally all game and haven't wolf hunted, all your effort is going into finding jesters, dude excuse me if I think your full of shit. I can't be lynched because I'm towny ASF, the only thing you can do as insane/wolf here is try to discredit everything I'm saying because I'm "jester"
    Yes. You being L-2 a few hours ago definitely proves this whole post. Also, I'll hunt whatever the fuck I want to hunt. I've my town reads, I've my jester reads.

Were you the guy that said that this is how I played the game? Cause if that's the case then you're double lying here.

50. ISO #3200