10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    NO YOU WONT LOL
    You're not vengeful because DM had a red check on you, so I know you won't be able to kill me like that, and if your team decides to kill me over the confirmed town Jester Hunter, then that's a win in my book. If I can manage to get killed over the confirmed TPR I Will gladly accept that fate.

Town is mine to carry now while I'm still alive.

@Town you need to disregard everything Frinckles says today because he is outed scum and only ever will try to wifom things if you listen to him today. Luckily for us we have him actually giving a "green" check to his partner baker here. I may peek at the thread here and there but will only respond if I want to answer something, or something makes me giggle a bit.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Renegade is scum btw lol. Is today MLYLO? Not voting confirmed scum
    I'll acknowledge you today as long as you're with me and not against me. Ignore Ren for now, think of him as the jester please.

23. ISO #2573

The powerwolf comment was a joke

DM was not a convincing sheriff at all, we all fell for it. You aren't laying the blame of that on me.
    Don't include me in the rest of you guys bad reads please.

24. ISO #2574

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Actually I'm just an okay liar

You did say I was the only player you were scared of
    tbh I think you could have done it better, If this were champs I'm not sure you'd have been alive still

25. ISO #2575

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'll acknowledge you today as long as you're with me and not against me. Ignore Ren for now, think of him as the jester please.
    You dont get to be an ass for the entirety of the game and then be all arrogant like "Ill acknolwedge you today", fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

You dont get to be an ass for the entirety of the game and then be all arrogant like "Ill acknolwedge you today", fuck off
    aite fine by me I'll continue to ignore you and your "pro reads" Have a good game

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

Renegade is scum btw lol. Is today MLYLO? Not voting confirmed scum
    Listen to what I'm telling you.

YOU (SCUM) EXPECTED US TO LYNCH FRINKLE TODAY, YOU WERE WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIM AS OF YESTERDAY.

So for us to win we have to get the other scum folk today. Namely either you or Barkermire.

Srry

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Listen to what I'm telling you.

YOU (SCUM) EXPECTED US TO LYNCH FRINKLE TODAY, YOU WERE WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIM AS OF YESTERDAY.

So for us to win we have to get the other scum folk today. Namely either you or Barkermire.

Srry
    Ren. You of all people know what my scum style is - WE WERE SCUM TOGETHER. I am NOT a powerwolf. I discarded my action in 3LB. No fucking way I play that way day 2 as scum.

I was convinced that DM was jester or scum 100%

A ML today loses game. Pringles is the lunch, BART

33. ISO #2583

Ren. You of all people know what my scum style is - WE WERE SCUM TOGETHER. I am NOT a powerwolf. I discarded my action in 3LB. No fucking way I play that way day 2 as scum.

I was convinced that DM was jester or scum 100%

A ML today loses game. Pringles is the lunch, BART
    I'm not buying you aren't scum. But I will vote Pringles.

-vote Frinckles

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

tbh I think you could have done it better, If this were champs I'm not sure you'd have been alive still
    Actually it worked perfectly. You just don't know why yet. This was very calculated.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote bananacucho
    today (or BAKERMIR) and tomorrow frinkle
    Fuck off

-vote Frinckles
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

You're not vengeful because DM had a red check on you, so I know you won't be able to kill me like that, and if your team decides to kill me over the confirmed town Jester Hunter, then that's a win in my book. If I can manage to get killed over the confirmed TPR I Will gladly accept that fate.

Town is mine to carry now while I'm still alive.

@Town you need to disregard everything Frinckles says today because he is outed scum and only ever will try to wifom things if you listen to him today. Luckily for us we have him actually giving a "green" check to his partner baker here. I may peek at the thread here and there but will only respond if I want to answer something, or something makes me giggle a bit.
    since when did u start paying attention to mechanics?? u were the one that wanted to lynch the un cc'ed bus driver and said "norwee wouldn't claim being bussed."

blink and bahkieh/banana r my two other scum candidates. blink clearly wants to stay alive here, so he can't be jester. i remember frinckles was on stealth's wagon, so i'm thinking stealth isn't rly scum here. also, banana's insistence to lynch stealth on day 1 was interesting. banana also started townreading ren bc ren posted a picture of ducklings following their mother.... BRUH. just looks like a pocket to me. if i get OMGUS'ed by banana, i'll just ignore it. so don't bother doing that.

45. ISO #2595

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah, you always lynch confirmed scum. Not doing so is just big dumb and its pretty sus you don't think so bro. I'm definitely more likely to vote you than anyone you vote for in a vacuum.
    u r just as chill today as u were on day 2. which is interesting considering u told frinckles the game was solved on day 2, but dm ended up flipping sheriff. so the game clearly is not solved lol. do u have any actual reads, or will u coast all game?

46. ISO #2596

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    since when did u start paying attention to mechanics?? u were the one that wanted to lynch the un cc'ed bus driver and said "norwee wouldn't claim being bussed."

blink and bahkieh/banana r my two other scum candidates. blink clearly wants to stay alive here, so he can't be jester. i remember frinckles was on stealth's wagon, so i'm thinking stealth isn't rly scum here. also, banana's insistence to lynch stealth on day 1 was interesting. banana also started townreading ren bc ren posted a picture of ducklings following their mother.... BRUH. just looks like a pocket to me. if i get OMGUS'ed by banana, i'll just ignore it. so don't bother doing that.
    I was townreading Ren before the pic of the ducks you [redacted]

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600