For the admins
Register

User Tag List

Thread: For the admins

1. ISO #1

For the admins

When you asked me to stop naming myself those kinds of names, I actually did comply. I only used names that were close to it and when Exeter said that I named myself "I RAPE WITH CHILDREN", technically I did not use that name and I used "I RAP WITH CHILDREN" instead. It was just a typo because, of course, I used that name a lot before. I promise to stop using smurfs and posing as staff once this appeal has been accepted. I will also promise to stop using those kinds of names as per the conditions set to me by the staff before I got permanently banned. I hope you read the permaban report posted by Exeter again and reconsider.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-10478739

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: For the admins

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #6

how exactly does a "typo" result in naming yourself "I RAP WITH CHILDREN"? Like, you pasted your usual name, then backspaced a letter in the middle of the name, and accidentally used that as your name???? what kind of ridiculous claim is that?

If you'd like to appeal it would probably be better if you didn't try the stupidest and most blatantly obvious lie in history? Seriously, anybody reading this explain to me how a 'typo' results in naming yourself "I RAP WITH CHILDREN" when you were going for something that has nothing to do with children
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    how exactly does a "typo" result in naming yourself "I RAP WITH CHILDREN"? Like, you pasted your usual name, then backspaced a letter in the middle of the name, and accidentally used that as your name???? what kind of ridiculous claim is that?

If you'd like to appeal it would probably be better if you didn't try the stupidest and most blatantly obvious lie in history? Seriously, anybody reading this explain to me how a 'typo' results in naming yourself "I RAP WITH CHILDREN" when you were going for something that has nothing to do with children
    I think its a totally understandable mistake.

I herd someone was about to type 'Approved' and then their face hit the keyboard and it came out 'get fucked.' It could happen to anyone am I right?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Fakestache View Post
    When you asked me to stop naming myself those kinds of names, I actually did comply. I only used names that were close to it and when Exeter said that I named myself "I RAPE WITH CHILDREN", technically I did not use that name and I used "I RAP WITH CHILDREN" instead. It was just a typo because, of course, I used that name a lot before. I promise to stop using smurfs and posing as staff once this appeal has been accepted. I will also promise to stop using those kinds of names as per the conditions set to me by the staff before I got permanently banned. I hope you read the permaban report posted by Exeter again and reconsider.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-10478739
    You realize it takes like 5 seconds for them to ban you, right? And that there are a few people who can do this?

You're by yourself leading this, frankly really shitty, troll crusade. It takes you a hell of a lot more effort to keep this shit up than it does them. And if, on the very minute chance, you become too much to handle, they have an entire community they can tap for people to help with this shit.

Your stupid ass doesn't get to make demands because you have no leverage. Your stupid ass gets to spend all of your free time making new accounts and getting immediately banned.

You're not even on @Arsonist level of shitty trolling. You're nothing. I've caused more chaos than this without even trying to.

Either step your game up or fuck off.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

10. ISO #10

"I RAP WITH CHILDREN"
    fucking delinquent
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You realize it takes like 5 seconds for them to ban you, right? And that there are a few people who can do this?

You're by yourself leading this, frankly really shitty, troll crusade. It takes you a hell of a lot more effort to keep this shit up than it does them. And if, on the very minute chance, you become too much to handle, they have an entire community they can tap for people to help with this shit.

Your stupid ass doesn't get to make demands because you have no leverage. Your stupid ass gets to spend all of your free time making new accounts and getting immediately banned.

You're not even on @Arsonist level of shitty trolling. You're nothing. I've caused more chaos than this without even trying to.

Either step your game up or fuck off.
    lmfaooo the moscow man @Arsonist banned until april 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmfaooo the moscow man @Arsonist banned until april 2021
    holy shit do u think hes gonna come back
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #13

To be fair I think trolling is just a cry for help. The dedicated trolls for this mod always like to come up with some contrived reasoning or cause for their actions but its just a cry for attention from a person who is too sad to make that cry in their real life. When you are fighting for attention on the forum for a mod for a dying video game you should take a moment to question your direction in life.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #14

To be fair I think trolling is just a cry for help. The dedicated trolls for this mod always like to come up with some contrived reasoning or cause for their actions but its just a cry for attention from a person who is too sad to make that cry in their real life. When you are fighting for attention on the forum for a mod for a dying video game you should take a moment to question your direction in life.
    Kööööööööööööttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

All I want is an unban. I won't do anything toxic anymore and I will stop once I get unbanned. I complied with the conditions but oh no Exeter tried to still get me banned
    Your current ban imo is due to a taunt towards the staff by taking inappropriate names, where it was a clear condition to your appeal not to take that path anymore.
    You played with fire, and you got burnt.
    Nobody is gonna buy it as a "typo".

Moreover,
    If you did really comply with the conditions, as you stated, how come the multiple smurf accounts you made kept using pedophilia theme names ?

You have literally worsened your case, by clearly showing your no-intent of compliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

All I want is an unban. I won't do anything toxic anymore and I will stop once I get unbanned. I complied with the conditions but oh no Exeter tried to still get me banned
    Is this not you?

Not only did you just demonstrate that you are most definitely not changing yourself, you also just demonstrated that your way of protesting your ban is by changing absolutely nothing about yourself.

Try going the next month without saying anything about raping children just as a personal challenge and see if you can. When you realize how hard it will be for you, maybe you’ll start realizing just how fucked up you are.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Your current ban imo is due to a taunt towards the staff by taking inappropriate names, where it was a clear condition to your appeal not to take that path anymore.
    You played with fire, and you got burnt.
    Nobody is gonna buy it as a "typo".

Moreover,
    If you did really comply with the conditions, as you stated, how come the multiple smurf accounts you made kept using pedophilia theme names ?

You have literally worsened your case, by clearly showing your no-intent of compliance.
    How long are you talking about do you want me to comply? Because I comply indefinitely as long as I get an assurance that my main account "Cute" will be unbanned
    Last edited by Fakestache; December 6th, 2020 at 11:41 PM.

23. ISO #23

How long are you talking about do you want me to comply? Because I comply indefinitely as long as I get an assurance that my main account "Cute" will be unbanned
    You comply indefinitely or your smurfs keep getting banned doh
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Something I do not think you really get is that you have no leverage in this situation. Nobody cares about you running smurfs to push some weird pedo shit on smurfs. It just makes you look like an unstable person with some 'desires' that will probably land you in prison someday.

You are pushing 'I will stop doing x if you do z' but you do not see that for staff to do z you have to first stop doing x and if you do not stop doing x they give zero fucks. There have been very intelligent trolls who have developed software to break being kicked from games and parce code from the network traffic to gain hidden information. What you are doing is just a joke, and a pretty lame one at that. Feel free to keep throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old who is not getting their way.

27. ISO #27

Something I do not think you really get is that you have no leverage in this situation. Nobody cares about you running smurfs to push some weird pedo shit on smurfs. It just makes you look like an unstable person with some 'desires' that will probably land you in prison someday.

You are pushing 'I will stop doing x if you do z' but you do not see that for staff to do z you have to first stop doing x and if you do not stop doing x they give zero fucks. There have been very intelligent trolls who have developed software to break being kicked from games and parce code from the network traffic to gain hidden information. What you are doing is just a joke, and a pretty lame one at that. Feel free to keep throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old who is not getting their way.
    I just want my account unbanned. As I said that's all I want.

28. ISO #28

I just want my account unbanned. As I said that's all I want.
    Talk to Arrow. Be humble and dont threaten 'you do this or I do that.' Thats your best shot.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hi. I'm SuperJack.
    sj do u come to the forums when ur not on ur meds😂
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This guy appealed a ban, it was overturned, and immediately went back to doing the same shit and was rebanned.

I say forget about him. If he is unbanned he will do the exact same thing. So edgy!
    Technically, I didnt do the same shit. You should read Exeter's report again. He said it himself

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

rip necroplant...
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

35. ISO #35

Ah yes, the "unban me for my bad behavior or i will continue to do said bad behavior" approach.

Didn't Coast do the same thing?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    There will be no unban. We do not negotiate over threats to continue to ruin the game.
    That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

38. ISO #38

That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.