Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    what in the world makes you town regardless of a pillow push? Lol this entire game has been muh snark and anger from you

Anyway yeah I'm down to go with mag
    -vote oberon
    That auwt stuff seemed goofy
    What of any of "muh snark" and "anger" makes me scum bruh?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    it's fucking zedus, look at that fucking fake entrance, "I'm here, gonna read", bro this reeks of scum trying to act like they're active
    and wtf is frinckles doing
    making the town win from the looks of it
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

making the town win from the looks of it
    Bro you either explain this literal out-of-nowhere train or you're getting lynched tomorrow 100%
    Don't give me BS witty one-liners, give me an actual explain or you're scum.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

I want the people voting me to EXPLAIN themselves pronto or they can go feast on my non-existent LW when I flip town!
    well, why are you telling me it's zedus when you threw a vote on me? the dudes been plenty active in this game even if he's goofy

whereas you shitpicked some PR hunt garbage on auwt and cant form a cognitive read. were you even voting zedus?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

14. ISO #264

no, me. my name used to be magoroth
    I understood.

Well, my main paranoia here is misslynch, you know.
    Oberon is in my scumlist, yes. And he is at L-2. But I really afraid of misslynch. I am not sure about him.
    MM devalues all theses I had. That's strange. But I still think he is town.

I have better person to vote. I don't trust in "slip" about 2 scums in game. That's totally comes from SK's perspective.
    -vote Dark Magician
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I understood.

Well, my main paranoia here is misslynch, you know.
    Oberon is in my scumlist, yes. And he is at L-2. But I really afraid of misslynch. I am not sure about him.
    MM devalues all theses I had. That's strange. But I still think he is town.

I have better person to vote. I don't trust in "slip" about 2 scums in game. That's totally comes from SK's perspective.
    -vote Dark Magician
    We have 10 minutes til end of day. Unless you vote Oberon, you are essentially voting to not eliminate anyone.

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Sorry, now I feel like empathy for Oberon. He is about to be bonobolynched with really weak reasons. Like you always lynching me for same weak reasons. It's like feeling of we being wrong about him.
    I feel like it goes without saying, but we have to lunch in order to eliminate scum

No lunch = good for scum

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

well, why are you telling me it's zedus when you threw a vote on me? the dudes been plenty active in this game even if he's goofy

whereas you shitpicked some PR hunt garbage on auwt and cant form a cognitive read. were you even voting zedus?
    Yes, he voted me without any reasons (as always).
    I agree with plan C.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Because Zedus looks scummy and I reacted instinctively. And Zedus has been really, REALLY off, he's not aggressive at all this game unlike most games he's in and he's avoiding confrontation - something that almost certainly means scum coming from Zedus. I bet your ass that if you were to read his reads list (I didn't, and no time rn), he would be hedging on most of them. Scum indicative. I literally scumread Gyrlander for the exact same thing last (as an observer) and I turned out to be right.

I didn't shitpick some PR hunt garbage, care to explain that? That's bullshit, and the reason it's bullshit is because PR hunting ALWAYS fuck town over. Debating who is and who isn't PR inherently outs PRs because PRs may react in such scenarios. I view it as a stupid fucking gambit (and I will continue to attack it as such until the day that people stop using it) for various reasons, firstly that it outs PRs, second that it doesn't actually catch scum (it catches town more often than not), and third because scum can use it as a pretext for PR hunting, and to push a lynch.

And yes I was voting Zedus, something you'd've noticed if you'd even bothered to read the fucking thread.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Because Zedus looks scummy and I reacted instinctively. And Zedus has been really, REALLY off, he's not aggressive at all this game unlike most games he's in and he's avoiding confrontation - something that almost certainly means scum coming from Zedus. I bet your ass that if you were to read his reads list (I didn't, and no time rn), he would be hedging on most of them. Scum indicative. I literally scumread Gyrlander for the exact same thing last (as an observer) and I turned out to be right.

I didn't shitpick some PR hunt garbage, care to explain that? That's bullshit, and the reason it's bullshit is because PR hunting ALWAYS fuck town over. Debating who is and who isn't PR inherently outs PRs because PRs may react in such scenarios. I view it as a stupid fucking gambit (and I will continue to attack it as such until the day that people stop using it) for various reasons, firstly that it outs PRs, second that it doesn't actually catch scum (it catches town more often than not), and third because scum can use it as a pretext for PR hunting, and to push a lynch.

And yes I was voting Zedus, something you'd've noticed if you'd even bothered to read the fucking thread.
    How am I playing this game?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Fuck you you stupid poisoned cereal shit eater. Go fuck yourself. I wasn't even being toxic until you labeled me as such
    @Stealthbomber16
    you are toxic and still toxic.

Well... Really. As you said, fuck it.

-vote BananCucho
    I agree with plan C.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300