M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    SlaoI - this one voted for FB. This one has not claimed mason.

SIaoI - this one has not claimed mason, but has said (pretty triggered they lynched ML day1)/how did witchdoc die.

SIaol - this one claimed mason. Said I was retard for lynching his boss (OH WAIT, you know who could have stopped that? <--THIS SIAOL had he been here. SHOCKING you have to actually PLAY the fucking game.) So sit on your fucking griaffe dick you worthless piece of shit.

Slaol - this slaol was here day 1 and DID NOT claim mason with fred. Was also active during ML lynch and said nothing. Has said nothing, and is just throwing his votes onto trains.

#2 was 'triggered,' discounting this one
    #3 claimed mason
    #1 is... the blue one I think, and i'm liking his/her posts...
    so

#4 is the one i'm voting.
    did you plagiarize me?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    My memory may be faulty, but I believe this to be the first time that fire has actually scum hunted. Even earlier today he basically said he'd sheep the marshall's vote.
    My iso was interrupted when I found fred extremely conflicting with alright's post which is why i agreed with pushing for fred's lynch - again, i was not here when you guys were collaborating and i found fred/SP scummy after you all decided for him. I even took my time to vote until i iso'd fred a bit. then SP came along and shitposted and that didn't sit right with me

again, i am still reading Iced/Stealth as promised, though for Stealth is looking very town to me. I am uncertain on iced but i will need to reread again

There he admits to sheeping. Almost subconsciously claiming absolution from guilt because he's been just following marshall (Sheeping).
    i don't sheep - i agreed with trine on who we lynched last night, except a bit for alright but since he didn't do a damn it wasn't going to be a shitty lynch either way. i only waited on him for his personal opinion of what he thinks we should do since he is the only confirmed townie here.

i am also starting to loathe other players who just come in and vote and afk and then do nothing/follow up with relevant reads on what's going on right now, but i see grommor starting to be a bit more active so i think we're going to get on a good page

3. ISO #903

My memory may be faulty, but I believe this to be the first time that fire has actually scum hunted. Even earlier today he basically said he'd sheep the marshall's vote.

There he admits to sheeping. Almost subconsciously claiming absolution from guilt because he's been just following marshall (Sheeping).
    Everyone should have followed me yesterday, I used my lynch ability. Today, I'm letting others push the game along. I just want it to be over soon.

90% of us didn't know this was going to be an actual fm. lol. I never join the big ones because I dont have 3 weeks to dedicate to a game
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #904

And he accuses me of sheeping... Considering I pushed Iced nearly the whole day and repeatedly voiced my objections to the lynch, it's hilarious.
    that was more of a jab rather than a serious comment, lol, sometimes i forget this is a serious april fools fm

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    that was more of a jab rather than a serious comment, lol, sometimes i forget this is a serious april fools fm
    It's not a jab. You accuse me of sheeping and then sheep yourself. Yes, following the confirmed town on day 1 is correct. I said this. This is the sole reason I voted Fred even though I disagreed. You accuse me of sheeping for voting with the confirmed town, but it's not sheeping for you to do the same? Explain this bit for me.

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Everyone should have followed me yesterday, I used my lynch ability. Today, I'm letting others push the game along. I just want it to be over soon.

90% of us didn't know this was going to be an actual fm. lol. I never join the big ones because I dont have 3 weeks to dedicate to a game
    Yes, I did follow you. That is why I voted with you even if I did so begrudgingly.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

My iso was interrupted when I found fred extremely conflicting with alright's post which is why i agreed with pushing for fred's lynch - again, i was not here when you guys were collaborating and i found fred/SP scummy after you all decided for him. I even took my time to vote until i iso'd fred a bit. then SP came along and shitposted and that didn't sit right with me
    So you didn't scum hunt him yourself, you just agreed with what others said after it was said? You started to do some work independently to verify that for yourself, but once again this is a claim that has no proof to it. Even if I believe you and you did go and iso him partially, it was done so after he was already scum hunted. If you're not a sheep, then you're a bandwagoner.

i don't sheep - i agreed with trine on who we lynched last night, except a bit for alright but since he didn't do a damn it wasn't going to be a shitty lynch either way. i only waited on him for his personal opinion of what he thinks we should do since he is the only confirmed townie here.
    So you just agreed with the vote and voted him yourself. Bandwagon or sheep.

i am also starting to loathe other players who just come in and vote and afk and then do nothing/follow up with relevant reads on what's going on right now, but i see grommor starting to be a bit more active so i think we're going to get on a good page
    Seems almost like you start to deflect/change the subject near the end here. It wasn't subtle at all though. I noticed.

You didn't do any scum hunting of your own (it's fine if you're decently inactive. I get it. But, you weren't inactive). But to later claim someone who did scum hunt sheeped a vote and then to later claim that you yourself didn't just follow town is contradictory. You said it yourself that you just followed town.

10. ISO #910

It's not a jab. You accuse me of sheeping and then sheep yourself. Yes, following the confirmed town on day 1 is correct. I said this. This is the sole reason I voted Fred even though I disagreed. You accuse me of sheeping for voting with the confirmed town, but it's not sheeping for you to do the same? Explain this bit for me.
    i didn't consider sheeping the marshall a bad thing (especially if your argument makes sense as to why you'd vote for them), given we're supposed to follow him anyway - as mentioned in my post above, i read fred/sp posts and continued to fervently agreed with lynching fred/sp. as marshall and the others have voted for him before i, it looks like i sheeped here however i did not b/c i wanted one of them gone especially because i thought we could totally resolve multiple slaols vs fred's mason claim, but after the lynch run yesterday i don't feel better either, which i can somehow understand your indignation especially after receiving such townlike read for SP.

i definitely agree that one of the slaols who isnt using blue color is a good lynch today, especially given their lack of contribution and only sheeping votes without actual reasoning. or as i said before, grommor, unknown, ika are now scummy to me given their lack of participation/activity/unable to give good reasons/arguments and other than writing "baa"

iced and fury get my higher town reads by the way, finished my iso's on both now. however feedbacks and actions can change per day so we will have to see

11. ISO #911

So you didn't scum hunt him yourself, you just agreed with what others said after it was said? You started to do some work independently to verify that for yourself, but once again this is a claim that has no proof to it. Even if I believe you and you did go and iso him partially, it was done so after he was already scum hunted. If you're not a sheep, then you're a bandwagoner.
    you really need to stop putting words in my mouth - read my posts again please and take a moment - i unvoted when fred was replaced, asked him for his leads and opinions. he did not follow up until way too late after when i voted and the rest of the town were clearly not set on changing their votes due to the large playerbase

So you just agreed with the vote and voted him yourself. Bandwagon or sheep.
    no, i agreed on my own reads. I gave them before already - compare me with other players who just voted (i.e. check out fake slaols/unknown who voted me for absolutely no reason). this part does not make sense either, and as before you are massively focusing on one person when other players have done worse

Seems almost like you start to deflect/change the subject near the end here. It wasn't subtle at all though. I noticed.

You didn't do any scum hunting of your own (it's fine if you're decently inactive. I get it. But, you weren't inactive). But to later claim someone who did scum hunt sheeped a vote and then to later claim that you yourself didn't just follow town is contradictory. You said it yourself that you just followed town.
    I was actually inactive - i was wroking for academic bowl tournaments here and had to be out of the most days, so i was not able to devote time on figuring out scum in a greater detail. again, this is my first fm as well, so i am still learning quirks.

you are also completely missing my lines where i said i already agreed because of my reads.

12. ISO #912

i didn't consider sheeping the marshall a bad thing...
    So you didn't consider sheeping him a bad thing. This means that you (at the time) didn't consider sheeping marshall a bad thing. You just admitted to sheeping the vote. "I didn't consider it bad at the time" = you did it and didn't think it was bad.

...it looks like i sheeped here however i did not...
    So you went from saying it's ok to sheep and essentially admitting that you did to stating you didn't sheep? Why are you denying you did it if it isn't bad to sheep? If you did, it doesn't matter by your argument.

iced and fury get my higher town reads by the way, finished my iso's on both now. however feedbacks and actions can change per day so we will have to see
    Was there any reason for me not to be a town read before? The only person pushing against lynching veteran? Seems like you town read me because I'm criticizing you. You're even praying for any excuse to not town read me so you can push back in a meaningful way.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

So you didn't consider sheeping him a bad thing. This means that you (at the time) didn't consider sheeping marshall a bad thing. You just admitted to sheeping the vote. "I didn't consider it bad at the time" = you did it and didn't think it was bad.
    again, i did not sheep. you are clearly narrowing down to my specific part instead of looking at the whole picture as to make my argument look weak, lol.

So you went from saying it's ok to sheep and essentially admitting that you did to stating you didn't sheep? Why are you denying you did it if it isn't bad to sheep? If you did, it doesn't matter by your argument.
    i am not denying it, i am telling you i simply did not.

Was there any reason for me not to be a town read before? The only person pushing against lynching veteran? Seems like you town read me because I'm criticizing you. You're even praying for any excuse to not town read me so you can push back in a meaningful way.
    I had already town read you long before then, was unsure then you started contributing when i came back. as i said things may change but you are fine with me for now as i see no reason to fight for a fury lynch on you.

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

That response could have been summed up as: "nope"
    what is there point to add when i already explained my side? you ignored it all and chose to push on me for trivial things, and the initial comment to you was not something that i accused of you for sheeping the marshall, lol.

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

you're tunneling fb too much imo.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #919

[unvote[/unvote]

we'll decide more later.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #920

-unvote

hmmm
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Maybe I am tunneling him. I just hate inconsistency. His responses weren't even consistent. I haven't read all of the posts from today, but I think I remember someone saying they didn't like Sino. I think he's town. As for the Slaols, those names have me tilted out of my mind and I haven't bothered to sit down and figure out who is who.

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Let it be noted that while I find his scum hunting townish, he has been doing it in a very weak way. Also, he didn't start pushing Slaol until after Slaol voted for him. That was what I could come up with in 4 minutes. I'll be away for a bit now.
    yeah, but i'm not pushing that sloal

29. ISO #929

Just so this is stated now, and not later, in case people think I'm converted.

I only had 1 group execution.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #930

yeah, but i'm not pushing that sloal
    If that's true, then I think I lean town on you. Anyways, I need to go back sooner or later and evaluated Iced's posts from today. I don't think I've given him enough attention. You guys think he's town, but I'll have to check that for myself. I null read Stealth day 1 for possibility of scum team with Iced. But, if Iced is town, then perhaps my null read on Stealth should appropriately shift more town. Anyways, I really don't have a grasp on the slaol situation, so I can't chime in there. At least one of them has acted fairly scummy, that is all I have kept track of. So if Trine (town) and Grommor (town lean) think I'm tunneling FB, then maybe I should look into a different lynch.

I won't be unvoting yet though as I don't have a grasp on the slaol situation. So, hearing from 2 veritable people isn't enough to make me venture into unfamiliar waters just yet. I stand by my read, but I am interested in hearing from more people.

31. ISO #931

If that's true, then I think I lean town on you. Anyways, I need to go back sooner or later and evaluated Iced's posts from today. I don't think I've given him enough attention. You guys think he's town, but I'll have to check that for myself. I null read Stealth day 1 for possibility of scum team with Iced. But, if Iced is town, then perhaps my null read on Stealth should appropriately shift more town. Anyways, I really don't have a grasp on the slaol situation, so I can't chime in there. At least one of them has acted fairly scummy, that is all I have kept track of. So if Trine (town) and Grommor (town lean) think I'm tunneling FB, then maybe I should look into a different lynch.

I won't be unvoting yet though as I don't have a grasp on the slaol situation. So, hearing from 2 veritable people isn't enough to make me venture into unfamiliar waters just yet. I stand by my read, but I am interested in hearing from more people.
    For me, your only evidence against fb is that he voted with me. Which a bunch of people did.

Unknown has been super afk and then literally sheeps the vote. we got time
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    For me, your only evidence against fb is that he voted with me. Which a bunch of people did.

Unknown has been super afk and then literally sheeps the vote. we got time
    I viewed him as one of those players who "actively lurks" by posting nothing of value just to appear active. It's pretty scummy to do that. Hence, the emphasis on sheeping and denial of it. I don't consider troll voting scummy. I did that a shit ton by voting that host several times throughout my last game. Anyways, I agree we have time which is why I'm entertaining the idea of looking elsewhere. Anyways, I'm getting bored.

33. ISO #933

Is this an option?

-vote suicide
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #934

-unvote

guess not
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Fury's town, Trine's town, Yzb's good

Grommor doesn't feel good to me
    Funce is a shit

Who else would you like me to look at, because I want no part in the Slaol stupidity.
    r u sure I'm town?
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

Your actions speak for themselves.
    my actions? Which actions?
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #942

I don't want to figure out which one is which. So I won't.
    the town marshall sorted them out a little bit. i'll rerepeat what was going on

one slaol claimed mason
    one slaol was mad at the mason leader flip
    there's a slaol who has been talking in blue, trying to be helpful? thats the most recent one, been most active while i've been paying attention

and the one with name SLAOL is a coasting, and had a weird sheep vote or something.
    consider the one i'm voting. [SLAOL]

43. ISO #943

@MattZed do scum have a day chat?
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

the paranoia is REAL.
    it's a clarifying question. We have ZERO info on setup.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950