Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I still suspect Alijach, but perhaps I need to put my suspicions on hold for now. What do you think Rachyl? The focus should be on ccantman judging by posts. Dougler really disliked ccantman and just happened to die? Still though, I've held Alijach to be suspicious for some time now. I suppose the better choice of the two is indeed ccantman though.
    Here, this is what I meant when he was LOOKING for the Doctor's approval to do his thing, specially when talking about ccantman as his "possible partner", not wanting to lynch him, etc.

I agree we should lynch ccantman. I still want to hear from Alijach though. Should I hammer ccantman now or wait to hammer him?
    Not wanting to drop the hammer. I mean, I know it was possible for me to come back in that time and make my vote, but with the time I needed to read everything, it's like he was expecting a miracle from me to point fingers at another guy, just to save ccantman.

Dunno, my suspicious call is on Fury rn, I hope rachyl you can lead me better.

Waiting for Gyr to answer my questions, and making his/her own statements.

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Wait, how did no one die? Rachyl, did you heal Gyrlander? There's this amazing jazz festival going on tonight, and I'll be there for a few hours after this post. When I get back I can post an ISO though I will quickly say to Rachyl, whoever you healed last night must be confirmed town, right?

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    Maybe the Mafioso will start pointing fingers at someone, but we CAN'T FALL IN HIS GAME. We made it too far in the game to throw like that.

So, you say pointing fingers would cause someone to be mafia, then you point fingers. Well, I say we honestly just follow Rachyl and whoever she healed.

8. ISO #658
    Rachyl

I post tomarrow morning im busy tonight

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

I started doing my ISOs as promised, but then I realized something strange, so then I changed it to be an ISO just on ccantman and Alijach.

All of these posts were from 5 days ago (before he was on the lynch block)

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    I mean, what is your logic on voting allijach? He doesn't deserver to live?
    Because of actions day 1? becaused he's afk day 2? Seems very out of the blue
    He was trying to deflect Gyrlander's attention from Alijach early.

how did you all of a sudden switch the the afk one?
    After deflecting attention away from Alijach, he tried to push it onto Gyrlander instead. Due to this, I have a town read on Gyrlander.

Fury- Mafia based on his action on day 1. He says its a mistake. Justifies the lynch after that. but while its something a town would do, its also how mafia would defend. No one has said anything meaningful to make me swtich my vote so far. Not much evidence to push my vote either.

Allijach- AFK most of day 2. During day 1 didn't see him as mafia, just a target of SP. Nothing really changed from there.
    I found this in his reads that he posted 5 days ago, and even before any evidence was compiled against Alijach, ccantman tried to lead town away from them to lynch me. Again, this was 5 days ago.

@SuperJack If the Mafia is AFK at night is the consort able to kill someone?

There was a kill last night, so we know at least the mafia is present, unless the answer from SJ says otherwise. So even if the consort is AFK, (which we don't even know as you said you didn't target 22), the mafia is still playing.
    I think we're kidding ourselves if we think he didn't already know the answer to this question. Just like how he provided a ton of analysis to appear town, he asked this question: to appear town. He already knew because he had the afk partner.

.... at this point I am kinda just repeating myself. I think it's quite obvious that even 5 days ago, ccantman was trying to stop us from lynching Alijach. He was trying to rally town to lynch me. He asked the question because his partner was afk and he wanted to make sure he could still kill even though his mafioso (Alijach) was afk.

Final thoughts:
    I'm reading through Alijach's posts and it's quite funny. The only reason I didn't think Alijach and ccantman were scum was because I was almost sure SP was scum for trying to lynch Dougler. I guess SP was just stupid in the end. I checked the website's logs and apparently Alijach was afk from the forums from Feb 27th to Mar 5th.

I think SJ, who very proactively and willingly replaced 3 people, would have replaced Alijach for being afk if he was town.

Conclusion: I think it's clear after this post that even before I've received an answer from Rachyl on who she healed that it has to be Alijach.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

It seems that fury was trying so hard to follow the "confirmed townie train"....
    If you even bothered to read my posts, then you'd realize I had scum read ccantman way earlier than that Also, as I read your posts in particular, I noticed you are trying to follow the confirmed townie train as we speak.

The most intelligent thing to do right now, is to follow CALMLY Rachyl, as she's the "confirmed" townie/doc, with no counterclaims, and no deaths last night.

Then again, I would like to hear the ISO on each other, @Alijach @Fury and @Gyrlander

Waiting for Gyr to answer my questions, and making his/her own statements.
    He's the one who is training. He has done no scum hunting, which is scummy in and of itself.

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665
    Rachyl

Shut up @ Gyrlander. I dont have to tell you anything. Fury, your up buddy!
    I, Rachyl, Grand Doctor of the Town, accuse you of premeditated murder in the first degree. How do you plea?

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668
    Rachyl

Did you even read my post?
    yes, did you read MY POST? HOW DO YOU PLEA? this is a sentencing hearing.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670
    Rachyl

I plea not guilty your honor! I believe Alijach to have been in close workings with ccantman, so I believe Alijach to be guilty in the first degree of murder!
    Hmmmmm, okay. We will review the evidence at hand, and render a verdict in the morning of 3/6/2017

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Shut up @ Gyrlander. I dont have to tell you anything. Fury, your up buddy!
    I, Rachyl, Grand Doctor of the Town, accuse you of premeditated murder in the first degree. How do you plea?
    Shut up and tell me if you healed someone different from me

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676
    Rachyl

Also no one asked how the jazz festival was or any of other other travel plans x.x they were wonderful btw
    how was the jazz festival!!!!!?

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Shut up and tell me if you healed someone different from me
    YOU SHUT UP! dont make me put you on trial

29. ISO #679

how was the jazz festival!!!!!?
    Thanks for asking it was honestly amazing. Have you ever been to a music festival? I never loved jazz before, but it was crazy to see how many people absolutely loved it and dedicated their lives to it. I really was blown away because there was this performer who played music while doing flips and stuff in air.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682
    Rachyl

Thanks for asking it was honestly amazing. Have you ever been to a music festival? I never loved jazz before, but it was crazy to see how many people absolutely loved it and dedicated their lives to it. I really was blown away because there was this performer who played music while doing flips and stuff in air.
    YES!!!!! hot air balloon and music festival a few years back!!!! it was greeat!!!!!

33. ISO #683

Maybe because scum aren't very active to follow your vote? who knows, remember that the 3 passive players look suspicious.
    As I said before, I will follow the train with enough evidence, plus we need to gather information with the lynch.

-vote Varnic
    Found this post... wow and he yelled at me for "training" when he was the one doing it...

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685
    Rachyl

Wait you literally rode in a hot air balloon??? What kind of music was it? I love most genres
    LMAO nooooooo not me haha. the music was a little bit of everything, and i remember getting shitfaced that night with friends

36. ISO #686

Yeah, I guess she would actually say something if he healed someone different from me. Anyway, I'm at school so you will have to wait, although I have read them.

I would say ISO is for when you do a complete revision of certain time (1 day, whole Game etc.)

I'll have to think about this cause Alijach has been afk and you sound more reasonable. When I return home I'll check your posts

Thank you Anonymous Donor

37. ISO #687

LMAO nooooooo not me haha. the music was a little bit of everything, and i remember getting shitfaced that night with friends
    I'm a little scared to ride in a hot air balloon tbh, so I'm glad I wasn't forced to... and it was so weird cuz this was the first music festival i DIDN'T go to drunk. It felt super weird at first but idk. I'll prob get shitfaced next time I go

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah, I guess she would actually say something if he healed someone different from me. Anyway, I'm at school so you will have to wait, although I have read them.

I would say ISO is for when you do a complete revision of certain time (1 day, whole Game etc.)

I'll have to think about this cause Alijach has been afk and you sound more reasonable. When I return home I'll check your posts
    Ok sure man, and yea I heard from earlier that an ISO is like a mega compilation of posts, but Alijach only has like 22 posts overall, and half were about "being" afk. But idk. My spring break just started a few days ago, but good luck with your midterms! I nearly died....

39. ISO #689
    Rachyl

I'm a little scared to ride in a hot air balloon tbh, so I'm glad I wasn't forced to... and it was so weird cuz this was the first music festival i DIDN'T go to drunk. It felt super weird at first but idk. I'll prob get shitfaced next time I go
    Fury would you get in a hot air balloon with me shitfaced? lmao : )

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692
    Rachyl

It depends if you were shitfaced also
    okay so were both shitfaced. will u get in with me now?

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694
    Rachyl

ok but I'm not sure I know how ): ahhhhhhhh
    LMAO! we would probably fly up to the clouds and get soooooo lost haha lol i know how to work a hot air balloon so we would be fine

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696
    Rachyl

is it weird that i've always wanted to get in one but have always been scared too and no wayyyyyy how do you know how to work it
    well, i dont really know HOW to do it, but im sure if we were flying around in the clouds id figure it out (eventually) haha

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699
    Rachyl

I'm about to pass out now x.x goodnight rachyl
    goodnight Fury!!!!

50. ISO #700