3. ISO #603
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Ughhhh where the heck is Alijach? He like, is never even here

4. ISO #604
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Who did you save last night? And why are you still Alive?
    WAIT A SECOND. i told superjack i wanted to heal TheDougler. why did he still die?????????????????? WTF

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    WAIT A SECOND. i told superjack i wanted to heal TheDougler. why did he still die?????????????????? WTF
    Either you're lying or SJ fucked up. Considering there are only 2 night actions to track It would be quite sad. Anyway, he isn't going to say even if he's wrong so rip

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607
    Rachyl

Either you're lying or SJ fucked up. Considering there are only 2 night actions to track It would be quite sad. Anyway, he isn't going to say even if he's wrong so rip
    No im most certainly not lying about that. But let me double check because im pretty sure i told Superjack i wanted to heal Dougler

8. ISO #608
    Rachyl

I told him i wanted to heal TheDougler on March 1st at 3:30pm.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610
    Rachyl

Well, It doesnt matter. Why do you think it's fury?
    Uhm it should matter. he fucked up. and i think its Fury because he was in TheDouglers LW. So im just gonna go with him after we lynch Ccantman.

11. ISO #611

Uhm it should matter. he fucked up. and i think its Fury because he was in TheDouglers LW. So im just gonna go with him after we lynch Ccantman.
    Blindly believing it's someone can be regarded as scummy. And counting your many contradictions and problems you have had with your role it's freaking suspicious.

12. ISO #612
    Rachyl

Blindly believing it's someone can be regarded as scummy. And counting your many contradictions and problems you have had with your role it's freaking suspicious.
    Uhhhm okay. lol. Well let me just remind you that im a confirmed doctor, so you may want to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Because i will not hesitate to vote you up and then have everyone else vote you up too. Because now its almost as if you want to see if you can trick everyone left into voting me up. So i feel pretty strongly about you and Ccantman right now.

13. ISO #613

Uhhhm okay. lol. Well let me just remind you that im a confirmed doctor, so you may want to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Because i will not hesitate to vote you up and then have everyone else vote you up too. Because now its almost as if you want to see if you can trick everyone left into voting me up. So i feel pretty strongly about you and Ccantman right now.
    LMAOOOOOO

I know you have the need of being cocky for apparently being confirmed, and I don't want to Lynch you as there are many people that should go first.

I have not deceived anyone nor I am right now. As you can see I was the only one who wanted to Lynch someone different than screen and you guys just did It. And now I want to Lynch ccantman, one that I previously said was another suspicious one.

Also, what's up with your reads? The fact that they change everytime (you just said it's fury and now it's me??? Da fack) you feel being attacked is not good. I Hope you can analyse the situation in the future so town has better chance of winning

14. ISO #614
    Rachyl

LMAOOOOOO

I know you have the need of being cocky for apparently being confirmed, and I don't want to Lynch you as there are many people that should go first.

I have not deceived anyone nor I am right now. As you can see I was the only one who wanted to Lynch someone different than screen and you guys just did It. And now I want to Lynch ccantman, one that I previously said was another suspicious one.

Also, what's up with your reads? The fact that they change everytime (you just said it's fury and now it's me??? Da fack) you feel being attacked is not good. I Hope you can analyse the situation in the future so town has better chance of winning
    What i feel is important. And you are starting to sound like scum mr. So, give it up Gyrlander, I have the high ground. : )

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616
    Rachyl

I guess everyone has their opinions. Anyway, hope someone comes fast and ends this.
    Superjack kind of screwed us because i was suppose to heal TheDougler but for some reason Superjack did not heal him.
    Anyways, just vote up ccantman.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618
    Rachyl

Well, if we lose we can feel not responsible of that
    We arent going to lose were going to win.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    SP, why then do you still view dougler as scum? I was willing to defend him all day, but douglers lack of focus on you made me question that somewhat. However, that is all predicated on the fact that you and ccantman are scum.
    Me yesterday saying he was scum. I can go through and post every time I said this if you both want me to.

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625
    Rachyl

Okay Ccantman. In the account of murder of another townie in the 1st degree, how do you plea?

26. ISO #626
    Rachyl

ccannnnttttmaaaaaaaan i seee yaaaaa Lurrrrrkin! hehehe

27. ISO #627

I'm making huge judgement call mistakes, and clearly this is why I'm still alive, I made it a virtual 3 v 4 yesterday.

Of the remaining 2, is probably Gry and Fury.

Day 2, it was clearly down to srceenplay and myself as the scummiest, and yet Gry wanted to vote Allijach. He could of easily hammered me, but why hammer the town that is helping you? Because I was on srceenplay and srceenplay was not on me. As long as Gry stayed on Allijach, the only way to get a lynch yesterday was to have doulger yourself and fury vote for SP. That was the only way we were getting 4 votes. Even if you all 3 were on me, Gry and SP (one of them would of needed to vote for me) but when time was literally running out (I think we had like 15 minutes left)both of them, Gry and SP) wanted to vote for Allijach. Which would of hung the vote.

Fury had my suspicioon after the Day 1 hammer. Over the course of Day 2, I started to suspect SP because of all the nitpicks he was doing, and as a result thought douglas was playing the town for fools trying to get us to get SP to prove himself innocent. Fury also hasn't called out Gry yet, which would help indicate that they are on the same side right now.Note fury also brought up near the end of the day that Gry wanted to vote for allijach and that maybe we should switch to allijach as well. Had we done this, this would of helped derailed the vote even more. No one bit but SP on that one, trying to leave SP and myself alive for an easy lynch the next day as the town already had doubts on us.

On why douoglas died. Well I can see 1 of two reasons
    A)Allijach is the actual doctor and your playing us
    B)The consort got you

Given that Allijach didn't counterclaim you when he was actually here, its hard to believe A is the case, so B would need to the answer. With the Sherif dead N1 and you the only claim. IF was doctor, I would of counter claimed you by now, and if Allijach was doctor, he would of Counterclaimed you the beinging of Day 2 before he disappeared. Fury and Gry wouldn't target themselves. So B makes the most sense.

28. ISO #628
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    I'm making huge judgement call mistakes, and clearly this is why I'm still alive, I made it a virtual 3 v 4 yesterday.

Day 2, it was clearly down to srceenplay and myself as the scummiest, and yet Gry wanted to vote Allijach. He could of easily hammered me, but why hammer the town that is helping you? Because I was on srceenplay and srceenplay was not on me. As long as Gry stayed on Allijach, the only way to get a lynch yesterday was to have doulger yourself and fury vote for SP. That was the only way we were getting 4 votes. Even if you all 3 were on me, Gry and SP (one of them would of needed to vote for me) but when time was literally running out (I think we had like 15 minutes left)both of them, Gry and SP) wanted to vote for Allijach. Which would of hung the vote.

Fury had my suspicioon after the Day 1 hammer. Over the course of Day 2, I started to suspect SP because of all the nitpicks he was doing, and as a result thought douglas was playing the town for fools trying to get us to get SP to prove himself innocent. Fury also hasn't called out Gry yet, which would help indicate that they are on the same side right now.Note fury also brought up near the end of the day that Gry wanted to vote for allijach and that maybe we should switch to allijach as well. Had we done this, this would of helped derailed the vote even more. No one bit but SP on that one, trying to leave SP and myself alive for an easy lynch the next day as the town already had doubts on us.

B)The consort got you

Given that Allijach didn't counterclaim you when he was actually here, its hard to believe A is the case, so B would need to the answer. With the Sherif dead N1 and you the only claim. IF was doctor, I would of counter claimed you by now, and if Allijach was doctor, he would of Counterclaimed you the beinging of Day 2 before he disappeared. Fury and Gry wouldn't target themselves. So B makes the most sense.
    yessss i suppose it does make sense. I did completly forget about the consort. i will consider your statement but.....its either you, or Fury.

29. ISO #629

B)The consort got you

I find it suspicious that you are kind of calling out Alijach, yet at the same time saying that it is mostly Grylander and I. I seem to remember you being the one most advocating for us to not focus on the lurkers. The fact that we were very suspicious of Alijach day 2, but then you were insistent that we get someone who is active, combined with your post, nearly shows that we were dead on accurate in suspecting Alijach to begin with. He happened to go afk as soon as we became suspicious of him?

30. ISO #630

I find it so unlikely that we had suspicions of Alijach, and as soon as we developed suspicions, he went afk. Considering you were critical of Alijach in your post, but didn't list him as a primary suspect, makes me think you're unknowingly protecting him but are also trying to not seem too scummy. So, if you're scum then he is also.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

I cut some portions cuz the post was huge and wanted it to be readable. So, I edited it a little (made bold important parts). Check the original if you don't believe me

I am confused on why we want to lynch Alijach.

It all starts with Allijack making a comment and the Screen play point this out.
    This starts the discussion and everything rolling.
    Now from my point of view SP is just starting discussion, and if my history of IR is any indication, that's how you want to start thing. accuse someone and see how everyone else response. As for the reasoning for why Allijack was accused for, I think doesn't hold more weight. syntax, symantics, in the end we started to point fingers.

So looiking at this point in time, the point that Allijack is scrum still really hasn't been defined. Allijack isn't defending someone who is scummy or accusing someone town, all allijack is the target of screen play.
    So based on this. Shouldn't we be looking at Rachel and Screenplay?

*Rest edited out*
    From early on, ccantman defended Alijach it seems and Alijach went afk at precisely the time we thought he was scum. This seems a little too coincidental. While ccantman could be town defending Alijach, I think it's more likely that both are scum.

33. ISO #633

Ok based on the latest reveal.

My last post's point still applies, no?. Allijack doesn't seem like he should be the one lynched, and it should be SP or Rachel. Since Rachel claims super town, and unless there is a counterclaim, will be town. Doesn't that leave SP as the person to vote, not Allijack?

-vote screenplay
    Found another one. Wanted to vote screenplay instead of Alijach. Frankly, all of us wanted to lynch SP for being so anti-town, but it seems like ccantman has defended Alijach too much for them to both be town.

34. ISO #634

Sadly, ccantman, if Fury and me were mafia he could just hammer you and we would have won the game. So no, you're fucking mafia, and you're fucking dying. Your setup mechanics / thoughts aren't going to save you. You had your time to being town-read, but now things have happened and you have nothing to defend yourself with. Perish, and thank you. @Fury Please end this.

35. ISO #635
    Rachyl

okay guys. I think weve only got a couple hours left. So please cast your votes. As i have done so already. I would urge you to please cast your votes onto ccantman, as he was implicated in Douglers LW

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Hey guys!

Sorry for being afk all this time, I'm reading through all the posts that were wrote when I was away.

When I read them all, I will start participating 100% again!

Again, I'm really sorry for being afk.

PS: My dad is okay, he was moved out from the Intensive Care Unit to "normal" room! Anyways, I'll be back soon, after I end up reading!

38. ISO #638
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    Hey guys!

Sorry for being afk all this time, I'm reading through all the posts that were wrote when I was away.

When I read them all, I will start participating 100% again!

Again, I'm really sorry for being afk.

PS: My dad is okay, he was moved out from the Intensive Care Unit to "normal" room! Anyways, I'll be back soon, after I end up reading!
    Hi Alijach. sorry to hear! what are your thoughts on ccantman and Fury?

39. ISO #639

Sadly, ccantman, if Fury and me were mafia he could just hammer you and we would have won the game. So no, you're fucking mafia, and you're fucking dying. Your setup mechanics / thoughts aren't going to save you. You had your time to being town-read, but now things have happened and you have nothing to defend yourself with. Perish, and thank you. @Fury Please end this.
    back home now got a litle crazy last night and went out and had some drinks with the guys and im a little hungover still but Gyrlander and i cant be mafia uh should i lycnh him now

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

I was the first one to call out ccantman in the first place... and i was the one who literally started the town on him to begin with. i only lynched SP cuz he wanted dougler and I dead, so why the fuck would a citizen want two townies dead? anyways, i don't regret lynching SP and i would have done it a million times over. i said all of day 2 that SP and ccantman were mafia, and I stand by that. i was wrong on SP, but I think gyrlander is town and i KNOW rachyl is town

43. ISO #643

anyways, sorry for being afk so much today, but i traveled all of yesterday (drove 8 hours) and then went out drinking/clubbing with some friends that i haven't seen in years. i'm still quite hungover cuz i got plastered last night but i know for sure that ccantman is guilty. cuz of that i am going to guilty vote.... ccantman you about to get hammered... get it cuz i got hammered last night xD
    -vote ccantman

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Night Three

Setup

ccantman was lynched. He was a Consort. He last will:
    I would of played Day 1 the same even if I was a cit, blame my newness

Players Roles
    Varnic
    ccantman
    srceenplay

Alijach
    thedougler
    Rachyl
    Gyrlander
    TwentyTwo
    Fury
    Mafioso
    Consort

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

NIGHT ENDS IN 24 HOURS BRO
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...3&font=cursive
    Last edited by SuperJack; March 4th, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Well, this is going to be awesome plus weird. more on this later.
    Guys before we start making the arguments for today, I want to say, let's take this as calmly as possible. Mafia might be in a despair/paranoia, because he's in disadvantage.
    Maybe the Mafioso will start pointing fingers at someone, but we CAN'T FALL IN HIS GAME. We made it too far in the game to throw like that.
    We need to re read all the thread, see what was dougler's attitude, what was ccantman attitude, and SP too.
    I would really like if we can make an ISO on each other, so we can verify our thoughts on who the mafioso is.
    In my defense, ccantman really tried to make me appear as his teammate; he made me dissapear from every suspicious call he made, and he tried to defend me while I was AFK....
    Then here I need to make my point between fury and gyr
    I would say to follow dougler, as he was the most active member and the one that wanted to defend town, and made the first scum call on ccantman
    and lynch Fury, plus, Gyr called a vote on me, while ccantman was ignoring my existence...
    "I still suspect Alijach, but perhaps I need to put my suspicions on hold for now. What do you think Rachyl? The focus should be on ccantman judging..."
    It seems that fury was trying so hard to follow the "confirmed townie train", while still using me as an excuse to be an scapegoat if I didn't arrive in time.
    Plus, it seem really hesitant to do the hammer vote on ccantman, as his "fellow partner"
    To gyr: Hello, I haven't met you yet. Sorry for being AFK. I claim Citizen, and I did since day 1, May I ask you the reasons on your scumcall on me? I was checking your posts and none of them calls a good reason for me to being lynched.

49. ISO #649

Repost for more readable post.

Well, this is going to be awesome plus weird. more on this later.

Guys before we start making the arguments for today, I want to say, let's take this as calmly as possible. Mafia might be in a despair/paranoia, because he's in disadvantage.

Maybe the Mafioso will start pointing fingers at someone, but we CAN'T FALL IN HIS GAME. We made it too far in the game to throw like that.

We need to re read all the thread, see what was dougler's attitude, what was ccantman attitude, and SP too.
    I would really like if we can make an ISO on each other, so we can verify our thoughts on who the mafioso is.

In my defense, ccantman really tried to make me appear as his teammate; he made me dissapear from every suspicious call he made, and he tried to defend me while I was AFK..

Then here I need to make my point between fury and gyr

I would say to follow dougler, as he was the most active member and the one that wanted to defend town, and made the first scum call on ccantman
    and lynch Fury, plus, Gyr called a vote on me, while ccantman was ignoring my existence...

"I still suspect Alijach, but perhaps I need to put my suspicions on hold for now. What do you think Rachyl? The focus should be on ccantman judging..."

It seems that fury was trying so hard to follow the "confirmed townie train", while still using me as an excuse to be an scapegoat if I didn't arrive in time.

Plus, it seem really hesitant to do the hammer vote on ccantman, as his "fellow partner"

To gyr: Hello, I haven't met you yet. Sorry for being AFK. I claim Citizen, and I did since day 1, May I ask you the reasons on your scumcall on me? I was checking your posts and none of them calls a good reason for me to being lynched.

In my honest opinion, Doctor, you're the MVP. I was hoping for mafia to kill the doctor last night, but i'm glad you didn't die.

50. ISO #650