Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1600
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Saik0Shinigami

Why the no-posting?
    Filing FAFSA since I am trying to settle my shit for going to college in fall semester. I'm already late. Don't worry my vote and reasoning still stand. I am convinced PoD is SK and I am tired of voting people who I slight-read as town then finding out they are indeed town.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

Due to extenuating circumstances, I am requesting a replacement.

@Shifty , I would like to make the suggestion that you extend the day to allow time for you to find a replacement/ have them catch up/ allow them to be read by other players.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Calix
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    like the town needs to stop voting everywhere and focus on 1 wagon.
    Can we all just lynch this POS yet???

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Head mentioned he healed himself with his healing matrix, he could successfully healed himself.
    I said I had restore materia which I used on myself on N1. Didnt get another materia for N2.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

So now that weve got a materia floating around again.

Assuming the scums havent been purposefully no-killing we should compile who has a block/materia and move along from there.

We arent randomly sniping at random players. Im sick of explaining why its anti-town to SK hunt. We still have the majority and we should be doing this intelligently. I understand thats hard for some of us.

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShrinker View Post
    Can we all just lynch this POS yet???

I said I had restore materia which I used on myself on N1. Didnt get another materia for N2.
    -vote Headshrinker

Say something useful for once. I doont how the fuck this game, this site allows turds like you to lurk the game out but surely you have more opinions than youre showing.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

-vote Headshrinker

Say something useful for once. I doont how the fuck this game, this site allows turds like you to lurk the game out but surely you have more opinions than youre showing.
    A number of people are in this boat to be honest. Calix just subbed out which I totally get, but we also haven't heard anything from AIVION of note in this game beyond his near Day 1 meltdown. POD hasn't said that much up until today either.

17. ISO #1417

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Due to extenuating circumstances, I am requesting a replacement.

@Shifty , I would like to make the suggestion that you extend the day to allow time for you to find a replacement/ have them catch up/ allow them to be read by other players.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Calix
    Good luck calix!!

-unvote
    <-- Until her replacement get's situated and ready to play.

BTW back from errands, and ready to get into discussion!

Also going to be posting some theories I had brewing up in my mind and want some discussion on them while daylight's still a burnin.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

18. ISO #1418

Honestly, if no one else claims TPR I'm not lynching piskoop. I now really feel like he could be an actual roleblocker. Anyway, just saying but Scarlet has given 2 pistols. Town can pew pew if needed. And yeah, AIVION, talk some more you betch. I forgot you and calix were playing this game.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #1419

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Honestly, if no one else claims TPR I'm not lynching piskoop. I now really feel like he could be an actual roleblocker. Anyway, just saying but Scarlet has given 2 pistols. Town can pew pew if needed. And yeah, AIVION, talk some more you betch. I forgot you and calix were playing this game.
    Meh then that it. Unless another Town Power role claims, we can not lynch Pisscop.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #1420

Alrighty, let's get this started, shall we??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to look into it yesterday when Pisscop was to happy to vote Banana but not talk about her. I think I mentioned that. Then there was Banana being way to sure about things in one post, then things in the other. And when bringing it up she would imminently swing the other way.

Pisscop is the right way to go today, I see 0 reason why Pisscop would roleblock DarknessB twice in a row. And Still think I'm scum.

Also. Since GF was a TPR. It means there is only one more TPR

Shinra Corporation
    Rufus Shinra
    Turk/Shinra Executive SuperJack (Or Banana if you are an Idiot)
    Turk/Shinra Executive GameFreak
    Turk/Shinra Executive "Pisscop" (Doubt it. Other Townie is TPR)
    Shinra Employee
    Shinra Employee
    Shinra Employee
    Shinra Employee
    Shinra Employee

So yeh. Basically. -IF- there is another TPR they are a Direct counter claim to Pisscop.

Thoughts people?
    I'm on the same wavelength as you right now, If Pisskop is actually Reno Then we honestly can't have anymore Town PR claims. Which means in the scum team we have:

Cloud
    Party member 1: Tifa??((Diseased?))
    Party member :2 (???)((Diseased?))

So there's still 1 other unknown Party member if we're assuming Banana was Tifa herself.

Why would Calix distance herself from Banana if Banana was suited?
    ^ My theory on Calix solidifies on the aspect that distancing herself = Less likely to lean scum. The fact she hasn't contributed that much in terms of Opinions on Banana could mean she was trying to avoid it to not leave bread crumbs for us to follow.

Also from Reading her posts in regards to Banana, I could sense a bit of defensiveness in regards to her lynch, and was more willing to have MattZed lynched over her than Anything. I bet she would of jumped on MattZed easily if both players weren't lynched. I guess you can call it gut but It just sounds way too much like she didn't want Banana Lynched. ((Note: I want her replacement to comment more on this and add their speculations on Calix's behavour towards the matter... we literally cannot add anything else to the pile until then.))

Also be warned Cloud can now take Gamefreaks Role
    This is a BIG problem... If Cloud can give out pistols to His other party member (Assuming their party is down to 2 now) Then we could be looking at 3 KPN... I think? But if true yes, very problematic... We should definitely hunt for cloud today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now onto my second discussion point:

ugh. that moment you realize the true horror of the game.

Does anyone have a way to account for 2 missing kills? I blocked dark, so dark xould not have proted gyro. am i wring i this?
    Does anyone else have a theory about where the kill went.
    Gyro is likely alive because I blocked dark.

I do have theories... And speculations ontop of them.

Night 1: Cloud attacked an immune target. Sephiroth most likely Killed Excalibur (This is a very interesting kill... But I think I have an idea on how to explain it, which I will note later) SuperJack Checked Banana, got a AVALANCHE Read on her. Banana Suited herself or was suited and decided to go with a Tseng Coverup. Pisskop roleblocked Darkness. Materia's used... Next night.

Night 2: Here's where my theory get's a bit tricky... and very difficult to grasp but I will do my best here: Party member #1 uses their Ability. Cloud Either Does: 1# Remembers Banana OLD ROLE(Btw if I can get shiftry to confirm that he can do this, then that'd be great) Opting out of performing a night kill.. OR Cloud/Sephiroth kills GameFreak. If Sephiroth didn't kill Gamefreak then Sephiroth hit Cloud. Pisskop roleblocks Darkness AGAIN, and materia's used.

This is my speculation on The matter... if Cloud really remembered Banana's old role then we may not have to worry about him remembering Gamefreak's... but I'm unsure if it would or would not be a useful idea.
    Time for my final, final theory:

Explanations on the night immunes/following breadcrumbs:

Banana's last will:
    "Night one checked SuperJack since I was pretty convinced he was white knighting the mayor. Came up non-avalanche. After he pulled that play to get the sheriff lynched, pretty sure he's scum that just wanted me to out. Convenient the person he faked a claim on turned out to be the actual sheriff.

Would not be surprised if he's cloud.

Darkness is also scummy for reasons I stated. Good luck everyone."

If we are to believe Banana is a suited scum, then we got an interesting aspect here. (Darkness is also scummy) ...Is she saying Darkness is immune? It could very well be... because she wrote this LW with us believing her claim as Sheriff... which means she would have no reason to FOS Darkness in her LW with a townie aspect in mind.

BUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I have shit to do and am checking in from time to time so that I don't get swamped by 300 fucking posts, so fucking sue me. I won't be doing much until tomorrow morning.

So I was reading and I think POD > Banana lynch works for a few reasons. Assuming SJ is not full of shit (let's be real, SJ would never be this active unless he had some sort of night lead or plan), that means Banana is Mafia.

Anyway, Banana swept in and defended pisstake like a basic bitch and kept switching her vote back to POD. (look at when she appears, calls pisstake's wagon 'bad', immediately sympathises with pisstake's god-awful defense and votes POD twice. Doesn't find pisstake scummy at all even though he's a proven liar with the Materia thing*)

Given that POD has been scummy as fuck, he might be the SK that the mafia tried to kill last night. Most of his posts today have pinged me one way or another so this is likely. (will get to that today if possible)

So if I'm right here, then getting rid of 1 KPN would massively reduce the chances of multiple townies dying in one night and we would have a scum lynch for D3 without the risk of having another dead townie. Also if Banana is lynched and flips scum then that would confirm SJ and he'd get shot. So if Banana lives then scum might also let SJ live and allow him to get an extra check in or some shit.

That's just something that stood out to me when I was skimming the thread. No clue if this theory holds up on closer inspection and I am off my feet so I am going to say it now and not near EOD.

tl;dr: Banana/ pisstake mafia, POD for SK. Lynch SK D2, Mafia D3+4

Vote stays here for now.

-vote powerofdeath

*There is obvious scum motivation in wanting to know who received the Materia and what they did with them, making that fake-claim even more scummy than it already was.
    Going back to this again (And my belief that Calix could be cloud/party member #2) This could also be a "Hey, PowerofDeath is immune at night! Lynch please!" Or she's just trying to get an easy Mislynch with a crappy reason of "he could be SK because of Meta" attached to it. I am willing to hold off on this until Calix's replacement starts playing.

This basically covers what's been going through my mind on speculations... So what I got here is:

Calix - Possible Cloud/Party Member #2
    DarknessB - Possible Sephiroth (SuperJack's NS check also means he could be Sephiroth too since he's immune)
    PowerofDeath - Possible Sephiroth (But I am doubting this honestly...)

Alrighty, discuss people... We need to collaborate on something before long...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

Omg who Invited the Paladin
    I'm not spec'd Paladin scrub. Hue.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Aivion doesn't got shit on paladin :P
    uhhh... Yay?

Well, have fun catching up.

Also is ANYONE gonna comment on my earlier Thought process...? Or am I posting to a wall here?

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Alrighty, let's get this started, shall we??

I'm on the same wavelength as you right now, If Pisskop is actually Reno Then we honestly can't have anymore Town PR claims. Which means in the scum team we have:

Cloud
    Party member 1: Tifa??((Diseased?))
    Party member :2 (???)((Diseased?))

So there's still 1 other unknown Party member if we're assuming Banana was Tifa herself.

^ My theory on Calix solidifies on the aspect that distancing herself = Less likely to lean scum. The fact she hasn't contributed that much in terms of Opinions on Banana could mean she was trying to avoid it to not leave bread crumbs for us to follow.

Also from Reading her posts in regards to Banana, I could sense a bit of defensiveness in regards to her lynch, and was more willing to have MattZed lynched over her than Anything. I bet she would of jumped on MattZed easily if both players weren't lynched. I guess you can call it gut but It just sounds way too much like she didn't want Banana Lynched. ((Note: I want her replacement to comment more on this and add their speculations on Calix's behavour towards the matter... we literally cannot add anything else to the pile until then.))

This is a BIG problem... If Cloud can give out pistols to His other party member (Assuming their party is down to 2 now) Then we could be looking at 3 KPN... I think? But if true yes, very problematic... We should definitely hunt for cloud today:

Now onto my second discussion point:

I do have theories... And speculations ontop of them.

Night 1: Cloud attacked an immune target. Sephiroth most likely Killed Excalibur (This is a very interesting kill... But I think I have an idea on how to explain it, which I will note later) SuperJack Checked Banana, got a AVALANCHE Read on her. Banana Suited herself or was suited and decided to go with a Tseng Coverup. Pisskop roleblocked Darkness. Materia's used... Next night.

Night 2: Here's where my theory get's a bit tricky... and very difficult to grasp but I will do my best here: Party member #1 uses their Ability. Cloud Either Does: 1# Remembers Banana OLD ROLE(Btw if I can get shiftry to confirm that he can do this, then that'd be great) Opting out of performing a night kill.. OR Cloud/Sephiroth kills GameFreak. If Sephiroth didn't kill Gamefreak then Sephiroth hit Cloud. Pisskop roleblocks Darkness AGAIN, and materia's used.

This is my speculation on The matter... if Cloud really remembered Banana's old role then we may not have to worry about him remembering Gamefreak's... but I'm unsure if it would or would not be a useful idea.
    Time for my final, final theory:

Explanations on the night immunes/following breadcrumbs:

Banana's last will:
    "Night one checked SuperJack since I was pretty convinced he was white knighting the mayor. Came up non-avalanche. After he pulled that play to get the sheriff lynched, pretty sure he's scum that just wanted me to out. Convenient the person he faked a claim on turned out to be the actual sheriff.

Would not be surprised if he's cloud.

Darkness is also scummy for reasons I stated. Good luck everyone."

If we are to believe Banana is a suited scum, then we got an interesting aspect here. (Darkness is also scummy) ...Is she saying Darkness is immune? It could very well be... because she wrote this LW with us believing her claim as Sheriff... which means she would have no reason to FOS Darkness in her LW with a townie aspect in mind.

BUT!

Going back to this again (And my belief that Calix could be cloud/party member #2) This could also be a "Hey, PowerofDeath is immune at night! Lynch please!" Or she's just trying to get an easy Mislynch with a crappy reason of "he could be SK because of Meta" attached to it. I am willing to hold off on this until Calix's replacement starts playing.

This basically covers what's been going through my mind on speculations... So what I got here is:

Calix - Possible Cloud/Party Member #2
    DarknessB - Possible Sephiroth (SuperJack's NS check also means he could be Sephiroth too since he's immune)
    PowerofDeath - Possible Sephiroth (But I am doubting this honestly...)

Alrighty, discuss people... We need to collaborate on something before long...
    Amazing stuff. Although Banana died on d2 so it is not possible cloud remembered Tseng. And what's the point on remembering him? Like... he already knows who's Avalanche ROFL

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

Amazing stuff. Although Banana died on d2 so it is not possible cloud remembered Tseng. And what's the point on remembering him? Like... he already knows who's Avalanche ROFL
    Least someone read it

nonono... If Banana was suited... Cloud would remember her scum role (Tifa or otherwise) NOT Tseng.

32. ISO #1432

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Least someone read it

nonono... If Banana was suited... Cloud would remember her scum role (Tifa or otherwise) NOT Tseng.
    At least that's my hypothesis, Unsure if that's true or not (I'm counting like she was cleaned... amnesiac's can still remembered cleaned roles)

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Dude, you really need to start contributing and stop with ThePaladin-like art. An extension on the clock is not an excuse to shitpost.
    ....Kay. Ignore my thought process and just comment on this.

Yep, gonna go ahead and afk for a bit in hopes things pick up then, if you'll excuse me.

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    How-so? If they've received it I would hope they would have used or attempted to use it by now.
    Why are you so curious about whether anyone has guns or vests? I feel like this is a question only scum would want to know in terms of neutralizing those folks to increase their chances of victory.

39. ISO #1439

Why are you so curious about whether anyone has guns or vests? I feel like this is a question only scum would want to know in terms of neutralizing those folks to increase their chances of victory.
    Because I would want to see if I could catch someone in a poor soft-claim again a-la PissKop.

I was giving gun by GF last night. I attempted to use it on PoD. Guess who's still alive. PoD is either cloud or SK.

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

Because I would want to see if I could catch someone in a poor soft-claim again a-la PissKop.

I was giving gun by GF last night. I attempted to use it on PoD. Guess who's still alive. PoD is either cloud or SK.
    So you received and used the gun last night? When GF died?

42. ISO #1442

I was caught a page ahead -- my bad. Reading your giant post now.
    I accept your apology and I still love you.

Good, I hope everyone can start discussing/giving out idea's.. especially since we have the day extended.

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

That could prove my calix theory then... If this is true btw.

Interesting sir.

45. ISO #1445

Going to sleep. Good night.
    Night Sexy Isabella :3

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Hey guys, just subbed in. Hadn't been following the game really.
    I will catch up tonight and give thoughts.
    Anyone want to give me quick summary for reference?
    Also hey pisskop!
    You smell SuperJack.
    Aivion doesn't got shit on paladin :P
    Calix for Firebringer is like trading in a Corvette for a jalopy...

On that note, welcome, Fire! This game has been full of annoying 1v1 gladiator matches. Here is a very quick summary:

Day 1: Gyrlander acted insanely off-the-charts scummy, got voted down to L-1 and almost hammered, reveals as Mayor. Other votes were on SJ, POD, and MZ. MattZed randomly challenges Banana to a 1v1 gladiator type showdown alleging one of them must be scum. Picks a great time to do so -- like 6 hours before EOD. Eventually, MattZed does his MattZed thing and motivates the Town to lynch him. Of course he rolls Citizen -- FML.

Day 2: Excalibur somehow ends up dead -- who the fuck would attack him? SJ starts playing more seriously (beyond d1 derp play). Start townreading and scumreading players hard. Scumreads Pisskop, who makes some bizarre claims and changes his claim a couple of times -- first he had a Materia and used it, then he claimed TPR roleblocker, etc. Eventually, SJ announces that he is the Sheriff and checked Banana and that she was Mafia. Banana and SJ argue about this. Eventually Banana is lynched and rolls Sheriff -- FML x2.

Day 3: GameFreak ends up dead as the TPR that can hand out stuff. General confusion about what to do now -- lynch SJ for his incorrect lead, assume there was some weird disguising of Banana's roll, or what. Some pressure against pisskop. AIVON finally shows up from his slumber as does POD, both of whom had been somewhat inactive. HeadShrinker and pisskop get into a pissing match. Calix has to sub out and here you are.

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

I love it how 4 people are at L-4. We clearly have disperssed ideas. Lol.
    Good point, gonna re-add my earlier vote.

-vote Firebringer

^ Since I'm suspecting your slot for either cloud or party member #2. I am eagerly awaiting your opinions on your slots play this game my good man.

50. ISO #1450