S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Given MZ made such a big deal out of this 1v1, I don't think we have a real choice but to lynch him honestly. Given all the back and forth and different reactions on MZ v. BC, we're going to get more out of that lynch at this point. We don't have the time or will to switch back to SJ.
    I really didn't like what he used as reasons "This is the mayor's train" and so. But... well. If there is no chance of changing our oppinion and MZ isn't coming back, why not just lynch him?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I really didn't like what he used as reasons "This is the mayor's train" and so. But... well. If there is no chance of changing our oppinion and MZ isn't coming back, why not just lynch him?
    Up to you, Mayor -- we could also use the remaining time to discuss. If you don't think anything else productive is going to come out of the remaining time, you could hammer though. Some people have strong opinions about using all remaining time though.

3. ISO #853

He's never making Jr Jr Fire Lizard 2016 now, is he?
    MZ is very bad at Mafia but he knows to claim in that situation. Give him a sliver of credit.

He probably figured he'd get me mislynched, hadn't looked up what he was going to fake claim, and took off without claiming.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #854

The way MZ is playing I am even more concerned he is scum and the one we need to LYNCH RIGHT NOW.

Why would a townie leave and be left to die? Sure scum would fight tooth and nail for a few hours to avoid a train but when it is inevitable it makes sense to just go silent.

Lets just drop this hammer.

Grylander, when your vote is so easily swayed it makes people think you suck at playing.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

If you're going to hammer, give a warning first. It's customary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShrinker View Post
    The way MZ is playing I am even more concerned he is scum and the one we need to LYNCH RIGHT NOW.

Why would a townie leave and be left to die? Sure scum would fight tooth and nail for a few hours to avoid a train but when it is inevitable it makes sense to just go silent.

Lets just drop this hammer.

Grylander, when your vote is so easily swayed it makes people think you suck at playing.
    MZ is getting hammered at this point -- just a question of whether anyone has anything left to say today.

8. ISO #858

Headshrinker, would like it if you didn't call me a horrible player in every post you write. If you were applied so much pressure by every player I'm sure you wouldn't have been so relaxed ;)

And guys, I think I'm hammering this. MZ is clearly not coming back. He probably isn't Sephiroth but who knows if he is AVALANCHE. Well, I'll drop the hammer in 2 minutes or so. If you want time just tell me.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

S-FM FINAL FANTASY VII
    Night One

Spoiler : Story (may contain in-game spoilers) :

"Little by little the reactors'll drain out all the life. And that'll be that."

"It's not my problem." Cloud responded nonchalantly.

"The planet's dyin', Cloud!"

"The only thing I care about is finishin' this job before security and the Roboguards come." Cloud replied coldy before walking towards reactor's pressure valve, setting the bomb to 20 minutes, leaving them enough time to reach a safe distance.

MattZed has been lynched. He was a Shinra Employee.
    He left no last will.

Alive:
    1. BananaCucho
    2. SuperJack
    3. Gyrlander
    4. Excalibur
    5. AIVION
    6. pisskop
    7. Calix
    8. powerofdeath
    9. GameFreak
    10. HeadShrinker
    11. Saik0Shinigami
    12. DarknessB

Graveyard:
    MattZed - Shinra Employee

Quicklinks:
    Link to Setup
    Day 1 Start
    Night 1 Start
    Day 2 Start

Night ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Shifty; April 30th, 2016 at 04:18 AM.

14. ISO #864

S-FM FINAL FANTASY VII
    Day Two

Spoiler : Story (may contain in-game spoilers) :

The detonation finally came. A huge fireball, sooaring into the sky, and the red flames of the crumbling reactor lighting up the city. Cloud pulled the manhole cover closed as he surveyed the remote blaze beyond the rooftops, until all was submerged by smoke. Trotting silently down the dark cobbled lane, he caught up with the others a number of paces in front of him, his ears still resonating with the blast.

Excalibur has been killed. He was a Shinra Employee.
    He left no last will.

Alive:
    1. BananaCucho
    2. SuperJack
    3. Gyrlander
    4. AIVION
    5. pisskop
    6. Calix
    7. powerofdeath
    8. GameFreak
    9. HeadShrinker
    10. Saik0Shinigami
    11. DarknessB

Graveyard:
    MattZed - Shinra Employee
    Excalibur - Shinra Employee

Quicklinks:
    Link to Setup
    Day 1 Start
    Night 1 Start
    Day 2 Start

Day ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

6 votes to hammer.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

I'll be clear guys. There has only been 1 kill and got a roleblock materia last night. Used it on AIVION. Also, AIVION vote on Mattzed was horrible.

It's a beautiful day outside.

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

But kids like you....

-vote AIVION

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL

17. ISO #867

Anyways me and GameFreak was playing a game of call of duty when all of a sudden power of death game along

power of death found our chat to be way understupid so he invited us to ventrillo

turns out its shit so i went back to the english teamspeak with darknessb

turns out banana was there already on teamspeak. and it was not good at all

becayse she lauged at AIVIONS socks.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #868

Who the heck would have targeted Excalibur? I'm guessing that means the scum isn't anyone who knows this site well, because Excalibur was essentially replace out bait. I suppose there could have been something else weird going on like a Bus Driver (Palmer), if we have one, swapping Excalibur with someone who was likely to be targeted.

19. ISO #869

I'll be clear guys. There has only been 1 kill and got a roleblock materia last night. Used it on AIVION. Also, AIVION vote on Mattzed was horrible.

But kids like you....

-vote AIVION

His vote did seem quite opportunistic -- i.e. he got back into the game and immediately jumped on a train. I think you might be onto something here. Let's use the day to discuss though and not be quick hammer derp types. That said, I'll put my vote on for now.

-vote AIVION

20. ISO #870

See guys? I was right Mattzed was not scum. I should have followed my heart, instead of falling to your continuous flaming.

Also, DarknessB, considering that you added suddenly added yourself to that train is a thing I won't forget. Right now I'm considering AIVION and you being scum partners.

21. ISO #871

But kids like you....

-vote AIVION

You roleblocked AIVION during the night? Well that's pretty damning. Are we just going to forget the whole nonsense about Banana though? I honestly don't know if I read that as TvT. I'm seriously leaning PoD, AIVION, and Banana now. Still updating my information in my matrix though. Anyone else take any actions last night? I wasn't fortunate enough to be bestowed a materia (Thanks @Shifty ... Jerk /s).

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

See guys? I was right Mattzed was not scum. I should have followed my heart, instead of falling to your continuous flaming.

Also, DarknessB, considering that you added suddenly added yourself to that train is a thing I won't forget. Right now I'm considering AIVION and you being scum partners.
    Gyrlander. Do you trust me?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Dude, what did we just say about fucking pre-flip associations? Holy crap man -- DO NOT MAKE PRE-FLIP ASSOCIATIONS. I know you are confirmed Town, but that's still not an excuse to act scummy in ways that will harm our scumhunting.

I didn't suddenly add myself to that train -- I started the train in the first place because I was getting frustrated by MattZed's manipulative posts regarding "the Mayor's train" and whatnot. His 1v1 was also very poorly timed and as stated yesterday, I would have preferred going for either AIVION, SJ, or POD, but felt we didn't have a choice given MZ was making the end of the day about his 1v1.

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

Dude, what did we just say about fucking pre-flip associations? Holy crap man -- DO NOT MAKE PRE-FLIP ASSOCIATIONS. I know you are confirmed Town, but that's still not an excuse to act scummy in ways that will harm our scumhunting.

I didn't suddenly add myself to that train -- I started the train in the first place because I was getting frustrated by MattZed's manipulative posts regarding "the Mayor's train" and whatnot. His 1v1 was also very poorly timed and as stated yesterday, I would have preferred going for either AIVION, SJ, or POD, but felt we didn't have a choice given MZ was making the end of the day about his 1v1.
    I'm still not sold SJ... I am almost sold on AIVION and PoD from what I've seen. I still need to hear if there was a second materia used and what it was though before I delve more into it. I need to make more adjustments to my lists though before I go and call what I want to vote or present how I feel.

Are we just going to leave the whole Banana vs Matt thing as a TvT stupidity?

31. ISO #881

What did I just say about you?
    Everything I've done LOL JUST PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE had a reason.
    You was just acting so scummy. Just to the point where only a stupid scum would be in your position, that or someone who is a TPR. You had confidence in your scummy posts. (Ignore other people calling your play bad. It is not bad, it's just not their play and they are generally assholes about it)

So yes, I made an obvious case of claiming you where town and refused to give reason. Because it give's scum the easy opportunity to easily push a scum read onto me for "Knowing you are town" and "White Knighting" you. Aka I decided to be Low Hanging Fruit again. And scum fell for it again. (Lol thick scum)
    Which has been success full. Because it shows that Banana is an obvious scum player. Mattzed was right.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #882

But kids like you....

-vote AIVION

The fact that you're not dead strongly implies that the Mafia doesn't see you as a threat and thinks you'll be easily manipulated into seeing things your way. You should be careful with your voting today and make sure you vote according to your own judgement and be wary of buddying attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Oh yeh thanks guys for starting a train on me whilst I was not around. Good job.
    I've had a change of heart. You're right, it was a mistake.

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Everything I've done LOL JUST PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE had a reason.
    You was just acting so scummy. Just to the point where only a stupid scum would be in your position, that or someone who is a TPR. You had confidence in your scummy posts. (Ignore other people calling your play bad. It is not bad, it's just not their play and they are generally assholes about it)

So yes, I made an obvious case of claiming you where town and refused to give reason. Because it give's scum the easy opportunity to easily push a scum read onto me for "Knowing you are town" and "White Knighting" you. Aka I decided to be Low Hanging Fruit again. And scum fell for it again. (Lol thick scum)
    Which has been success full. Because it shows that Banana is an obvious scum player. Mattzed was right.
    Two points -- one meta and one non-meta.

Meta: Gyrlander was acting off the charts scummy -- I'm glad you (SuperJack) finally admit this. It is not the type of play which should be encouraged or called anything but what it was -- bad. I like you Grylander, but it really was bad and SuperJack should not be sugarcoating it as some brilliantly executed strategy or even a strategy that should be replicated in the future. You (Grylander) are a host-confirmable role and you were almost lynched on Day 1, being down to L-1 and the slow fingers of whomever that last player was (forget right now). Moreover, it created a huge distraction which sucked up most of Day 1 and deprived us of the opportunity to scumhunt further that day. It really was not a pro-Town play in any objective way. No one was being an asshole about calling you out on that play, except for the guy who said he wishes he would have lynched you even after you were revealed. Just a part of calling scummy play out when we see it. Nothing personal intended, but I hope you have learned a valuable lesson.

Non-Meta: I simply don't buy SuperJack's explanation here. It's far too self-serving and self-aggrandizing to be plausible to me. Townreading someone behaving that scummy is in fact a scummy action. I don't find it plausible that you tried to run some fancy reaction test. I know you aren't as low-hanging fruit as you like to portray, but at best, I regard your play as standing up for the underdog, and at worst, an attempt to white knight Grylander (if he died) or pocket Grylander (if he survived).

37. ISO #887

Two points -- one meta and one non-meta.

Meta: Gyrlander was acting off the charts scummy -- I'm glad you (SuperJack) finally admit this. It is not the type of play which should be encouraged or called anything but what it was -- bad. I like you Grylander, but it really was bad and SuperJack should not be sugarcoating it as some brilliantly executed strategy or even a strategy that should be replicated in the future. You (Grylander) are a host-confirmable role and you were almost lynched on Day 1, being down to L-1 and the slow fingers of whomever that last player was (forget right now). Moreover, it created a huge distraction which sucked up most of Day 1 and deprived us of the opportunity to scumhunt further that day. It really was not a pro-Town play in any objective way. No one was being an asshole about calling you out on that play, except for the guy who said he wishes he would have lynched you even after you were revealed. Just a part of calling scummy play out when we see it. Nothing personal intended, but I hope you have learned a valuable lesson.

Non-Meta: I simply don't buy SuperJack's explanation here. It's far too self-serving and self-aggrandizing to be plausible to me. Townreading someone behaving that scummy is in fact a scummy action. I don't find it plausible that you tried to run some fancy reaction test. I know you aren't as low-hanging fruit as you like to portray, but at best, I regard your play as standing up for the underdog, and at worst, an attempt to white knight Grylander (if he died) or pocket Grylander (if he survived).
    I like the fact you name me 1 Gyrlander the first time and then Grylander ROFL.

Also, there is no way I'm voting SUPERJACK. A town has died for pursuing Banana's lynch. If SJ wants to lynch Banana, it's fine. But I'm voting AIVION for the reasons I previously mentioned.

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

I like the fact you name me 1 Gyrlander the first time and then Grylander ROFL.

Also, there is no way I'm voting SUPERJACK. A town has died for pursuing Banana's lynch. If SJ wants to lynch Banana, it's fine. But I'm voting AIVION for the reasons I previously mentioned.
    Yeah, your name is confusing man -- I can't keep the Grylander vs. Gyrlander right in my head. At the very least, when I type it fast, both variations come out, lol.

You have an actual tangible lead on AIVION that suggests he's the SK -- that seems like the best bet to me. Night action evidence over pure speculation, when we actually have it. I'm not suggesting voting SJ over AIVION, but more suggesting that I don't think he's being entirely forthcoming with that earlier explanation of his behavior to this point in the game.

40. ISO #890

Yeah, your name is confusing man -- I can't keep the Grylander vs. Gyrlander right in my head. At the very least, when I type it fast, both variations come out, lol.

You have an actual tangible lead on AIVION that suggests he's the SK -- that seems like the best bet to me. Night action evidence over pure speculation, when we actually have it. I'm not suggesting voting SJ over AIVION, but more suggesting that I don't think he's being entirely forthcoming with that earlier explanation of his behavior to this point in the game.
    Did you just scum slip? I don't see anything in the day open post saying that Mafia hit Excalibur. Why are you so sure Mafia hit him and not SK?

-vote DarknessB

41. ISO #891

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Did you just scum slip? I don't see anything in the day open post saying that Mafia hit Excalibur. Why are you so sure Mafia hit him and not SK?

-vote DarknessB
    Sigh, the moment I wrote that I knew I would get the OMG scum slip reaction. I am assuming he's the SK based on his survivalistic play from Day 1. If you want to play the fake scum slip card, that would be really sad.

42. ISO #892

Sigh, the moment I wrote that I knew I would get the OMG scum slip reaction. I am assuming he's the SK based on his survivalistic play from Day 1. If you want to play the fake scum slip card, that would be really sad.
    Survivalistic is how all scum play, not just neutrals.

-unvote

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

But kids like you....

-vote AIVION

Cloud Strife
    You share a night chat with the other members of AVALANCHE. At night, you may collaborate who to target for your factional night kill. You may either send yourself to perform the kill or send one of your team members.
    You may instead of submitting a night kill target a dead player listed in the graveyard, becoming their role but keeping your alignment and win condition. Limited to (1) use.
    Immune to detection before choosing a new role.
    Cannot claim Rufus, Sephiroth's, Scarlet or Heidegger's role from the graveyard.
    You are immune to roleblocks and attacks.

Sephiroth
    Target one player at night, killing them.
    Once during the game, you may publicly kill another player regardless if it is day or night, as long as you are alive. You can trigger this by pming the host "assassinate <TARGET>".
    Immune to detection. Will show up as an inactive Shinra Employee to investigatives.

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Cloud Strife
    You share a night chat with the other members of AVALANCHE. At night, you may collaborate who to target for your factional night kill. You may either send yourself to perform the kill or send one of your team members.
    You may instead of submitting a night kill target a dead player listed in the graveyard, becoming their role but keeping your alignment and win condition. Limited to (1) use.
    Immune to detection before choosing a new role.
    Cannot claim Rufus, Sephiroth's, Scarlet or Heidegger's role from the graveyard.

Sephiroth
    Target one player at night, killing them.
    Once during the game, you may publicly kill another player regardless if it is day or night, as long as you are alive. You can trigger this by pming the host "assassinate <TARGET>".
    Immune to detection. Will show up as an inactive Shinra Employee to investigatives.
    Maybe they sent someone who wasn't Cloud Strife?

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900