4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    oh that was about the setup flavor in general lol
    NO IT WASN'T

some people received death threats, we are here to find out who received them and who threatened people. thats the flavor but I am not sure if it has any connection to setup mechanics or rolecards.
    IN direct response to Grys probing

Yet you get mad when Stealth says his mentions "death threats" and me when I mention it says "a meeting"

In a game called "Death Threat Meeting"

?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

mr banana

we are 6 town vs 6 non-town

i have no intention of finding 1 non-town and call it a day like mike.

i am here to find all 6 of them.

are you non-town?
    Bro

One day at a time

If you are sure you found a non-town, support putting them up for lunch, get them to claim

NOBODY finds all scum day 1 without luck

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I have no intention of lynching DM or Mike here by the way.
    This is bad. The most info town will get is from me or dm being lynched. If you do not want to use my checks what is the point of keeping me around.

I do not like how you are trying to steer the town away from this lynch. Resolving this later will only hurt town. Most optimal town play is to resolve this early game. Dealing with this later will only result in a mislynch and town lose. You know this.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #712

can we just lynch gyrlander? what the heck
    You will not lynch a red check but will go do a random lynch what the hell?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #713

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is bad. The most info town will get is from me or dm being lynched. If you do not want to use my checks what is the point of keeping me around.

I do not like how you are trying to steer the town away from this lynch. Resolving this later will only hurt town. Most optimal town play is to resolve this early game. Dealing with this later will only result in a mislynch and town lose. You know this.
    That's not true.

You gave us a red check on DM and don't know if there's a doctor out there for another check. It makes more sense to have comfirmed scum + another check if possible.

You aren't even looking around for other bad guys.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    NO IT WASN'T

IN direct response to Grys probing

Yet you get mad when Stealth says his mentions "death threats" and me when I mention it says "a meeting"

In a game called "Death Threat Meeting"

?????????
    Huh?

i never said shit about SB or anyone mentioning death threats. maybe you are confusing me with someone.

as for my response to gyr, I was only explaining the setup flavor. if gyr wants to know the flavor of people then she isn't getting it from me, not this early into the game at least.

I would have used "I" there if I were talking about myself. I think I have given the best response to gyr so people shut the fuck up about it

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

That's not true.

You gave us a red check on DM and don't know if there's a doctor out there for another check. It makes more sense to have comfirmed scum + another check if possible.

You aren't even looking around for other bad guys.
    I die in the night we lose a town. Best play is to lynch a scum day1 not keep them. Alow then to our number us. I am expecting to die tonight. So yes I want to kill the one confirmed scum. Also a lot safer than to lynch someone that might be town.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Huh?

i never said shit about SB or anyone mentioning death threats. maybe you are confusing me with someone.

BRO

You can share first, if we're allowed to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Mine definitely mentions death threats.

same but nothing significant

Cool, mine mentions a meeting

lets not talk about the flavor this early guys cmon
    ARE YOU CHANNELING TREECKO????

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I die in the night we lose a town. Best play is to lynch a scum day1 not keep them. Alow then to our number us. I am expecting to die tonight. So yes I want to kill the one confirmed scum. Also a lot safer than to lynch someone that might be town.
    If you die, DM is turbo'd anyway.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

what is your point banana? what do you want from me exactly?

> Stealth, Pringles, and I say little things about flavor

> You say "Don't talk about flavor"

> I say "You did it first"

> You say "no I didn't"

> I point out "Yes you did, here's where you did it, why are you mad at stealth and I for doing it if you did it first"

> You say "No, that's different, and I didn't say anything about you and stealth"

> I say "Yes you did" and point out where you did

> You say "what is your point?"

Don't push back on something if you're going to say "whats the point" after I point out your hypocrisy

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

> Stealth, Pringles, and I say little things about flavor

> You say "Don't talk about flavor"

> I say "You did it first"

> You say "no I didn't"

> I point out "Yes you did, here's where you did it, why are you mad at stealth and I for doing it if you did it first"

> You say "No, that's different, and I didn't say anything about you and stealth"

> I say "Yes you did" and point out where you did

> You say "what is your point?"

Don't push back on something if you're going to say "whats the point" after I point out your hypocrisy

you know dragging this further will expose people. i am not saying "hey lets hide information" but if you know what I am talking about then you wouldn't be reacting in this way. let the scum lose hair over what the flavor is duuuuuud

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

you know dragging this further will expose people. i am not saying "hey lets hide information" but if you know what I am talking about then you wouldn't be reacting in this way. let the scum lose hair over what the flavor is duuuuuud
    Why wouldn't you just say that? Instead of "no I didn't", "nuh uh", and "what is your point?"

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Mike literally lynch hungry knowing he could aim for 2 scum instead lul yeah that's getting fishy
    Wow you are hard defending a red check and you call me fishy then grow a pare and vote me. You know I am real you know DM is scum yet you have down nothing but discredit me and defend him and pick someone else to random useing policy lynch as your cover. You know at this point if DM flips scum you are counted partners with him you also know when I flip you are outed. This is why you will not lynch eather on of us. I am guessing on you due to your actions only one I know of for a fact is DM.

Town I have helped you all I can. I want town to win. This is a 6town 6 non town setup so we have a lot of people misleading town to stop a scum from being lynched. If you are town vote DM. We have to many non towns trying to derail DM. This is day 1 we need to lynch the only real lead we have DM is mafia don’t onwow if he is solo or not but he is 100% confirmed scum. Just vote

41. ISO #741

we got gyr

we got dm and mike

we need the other 3.

do we wanna rush with votes?
    It's not about rushing, it's about pressure and priorities.

DM v Mike solves itself already: Something he doesn't seem to understand.

Ceko will probably be replaced. Let's move on unless there are any other observations you'd like to make.

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

It's not about rushing, it's about pressure and priorities.

DM v Mike solves itself already: Something he doesn't seem to understand.

Ceko will probably be replaced. Let's move on unless there are any other observations you'd like to make.

If there is a good neutral in Renegade/Ganelon/Ceko/Norwee/Fire pool then they should speak up before it is too late. We just need 1 claim.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

if that doesn't happen thats their loss.

a good neutral needs to claim.

not all of them. just 1 otherwise we are outnumbered.

either way, i see that we have to lynch gyr and dm so consider my vote there anyway
    People here play neutral weird. I don't know why honestly. You could literally be handing them a win and they won't take it.

Anyway, do you understand what I'm saying about Mike V DM?

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

People here play neutral weird. I don't know why honestly. You could literally be handing them a win and they won't take it.

Anyway, do you understand what I'm saying about Mike V DM?

i do. our thoughts align because we are the same alignment. i just want to hear gyr and dm's last words maybe they might start talking sense, who knows maybe they were pretending/hiding.

either way, I will probably die tonight but you know who are some of the other townies so i think we have a fair chance to win this game. if a good neutral comes clean then we win 100% and the neutral wins with us