S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    What are you even talking about how can malicious savior kill me?
    I got the roles wrong. Calm down Egghead.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Fuck it. If MatZed is the scum then I hope the Malicious saviour takes his win and kills Eggy.

-vote MattZed
    It could be worse. If you're doc and can't out-WIFOM the SK, then they could kill Titus instead. If you had lynched me and Mafia gets a kill, (say, SJ) then you could wake up tomorrow 4v2 and you still have to figure out the scum.

If you're not comfortable concluding Frog's alignment, then the game is not solved. You just need that one piece of information, but really, if you're SO intent on making FROG the exec, then ask yourself: Why is he phoning it in so hard? He hasn't given reasons to lynch me. I've been establishing myself as active so that when the time comes I could get rid of Frog.

EZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    -vote frog
    Can you claim not DOCTOR so I don't need to deal with this? Or do you plan to 1v1 me?
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

I claim the game is over, so end it.
    That really isn't a direct claim. I would rather see this done faster.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Because the game is solved and one specific mechanic you will see soon is beyond dumb
    Is it because the neutral is taken out of game when he wins? LOL

34. ISO #634

To @Orpz in particular:

If you're Malicious Savior millar, (which seems like a very good claim given that it correctly got the neuts and the existence of a sheriff, which is hard to guess) then you know SJ is town because him being scum would make too many liars. (himself, Prince for checking him, and me because I would have to be town faking exec for some deranged reason) Thus, the 3P and mafia in Group 2 are among Frog, Myself, and Prince, and the other is a positive utility.

I think it goes almost without saying that Frog is going to concede or fakeclaim sheriff. It would be completely illogical for him to CC neut because that would confirm the a town sheriff that can't be night killed in one night, and after my lynch he'd be screwed while sheriff would have had a chance to check a group 1 person. THE GROUP 2 MAFIA CANNOT WIN BY FAKE CLAIMING 3P AT THIS POINT.

So he claims sheriff, and either he or ThePrince is telling the truth. If you lynch me to combine the groups, then you have one group of 9. It's possible SK kills someone and mafia gets a kill as well, (ie: Mafia blocks doc, SK kills Titus, Mafia kills a 2HP) making tomorrow a 4v2 where you still don't know who your true sheriff is. Lynch the wrong person outside of the sheriff group and you're screwed, so you lynch a sheriff claim. If you mislynch, then Mafia kills the 2HP citizen because it looks like they have a consort now and can block the doc, and game over.

If you lynch Frog, however, I'm gone from the game as well because he's my target. If he's mafia, then there's basically no way you can lose at this point because you have a sheriff and too many confirmed roles. If he's town, then the worst case scenario is that you wake up tomorrow 3v2 (2 kills and SK being removed from play) with Prince confirmed mafia. You lynch him and then MAYBE lose a town to a night kill. (which is less likely now because consort may be dead, or it may be they can't night kill and block at the same time) Then you just have to lynch from group 1.

tl;dr You do not gain a guaranteed win by killing me, as you still need to figure out Frog's alignment. In fact, because he has the possibility of being a consort, your win chances improve by possibly saving either your doc or sheriff from being roleblocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Honestly, I'm a little upset. I was going to claim 1 hp townie and tell the Doctor not to reveal, but now realizing who the 1hp Townie was she probably would have CC'd me. that's annoying.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650