S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    MattZed is obviously the switcher or a triad who's really lynch happy.
    Why else would he call this a surefire lynch lol. It's just him really wanting this lynch to go through and refusing to consider alternatives, and then backing away from the lynch so as not to be seen as responsible.
    The only problem is. If he genuinely believes I'm the Switcher, there is no reason for him to distance himself from the lynch.
    Your reasoning is contradictory. Either you scumread me and Frinckles for wanting to lynch you rn and get it over with because we're confident you're switcher, or you scumread mattzed who is confident you're switcher but wants a longer day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #402

I was ready to defend your play until you made #335. Now I don't want to believe you because I'd feel real stupid if this was your last second attempt at saving the game because people wanted to restart.

Tell me why I should believe you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I was ready to defend your play until you made #335. Now I don't want to believe you because I'd feel real stupid if this was your last second attempt at saving the game because people wanted to restart.

Because revealing as actual switcher is fucking retarded?

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Because revealing as actual switcher is fucking retarded?
    You were acting as if you threw and apologized to the host...
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Please don’t make me have to read through an extra 2 pages when I get back.
    I barley even read the first page.
    Read like the last 30 posts and form an opinion on the situation.

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Your reasoning is contradictory. Either you scumread me and Frinckles for wanting to lynch you rn and get it over with because we're confident you're switcher, or you scumread mattzed who is confident you're switcher but wants a longer day.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean?
    Please rephrase this.
    Btw I should note that hammering will be extremely poorly seen on d2 =)

10. ISO #410

yeah, that was a straight up confession otherwise, borderline angleshooterinos
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

You were acting as if you threw and apologized to the host...
    I felt like I was being totally obvious with my previous posts though seeing as I kept talking about reading people and kept scumpainting MattZed. And the post where I actually asked if anyone had played with MattZed before.

That's why I ended that post with 'I should probably not be talking about reads'. It was on my mind lol. I was trying to distance myself from that.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Give me your top three lynches Mag, without yzb's comment about restarting.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Give me your top three lynches Mag, without yzb's comment about restarting.
    MattZed
    MartinGG99
    Maybe Bakermir for legit not reacting at all? I feel reacting too aggressively is scummy but so is not reacting at all.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

I'm not quite sure what you mean?
    Please rephrase this.
    Btw I should note that hammering will be extremely poorly seen on d2 =)
    I'm aware. I know it's really sick, but I'm kind of hoping you're town and I have to play a d2 defending myself for pushing a 6h lynch on day 1. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm saying you're scumreading me and Frinckles for pushing to lynch you now, implying the towny move is to let day 1 play out and collect more info but you're also scumreading mattzed because it's disingenous to let day 1 play out if you're confident in your read, implying the towny move is to lynch now. I understand this to be a contradiction.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Dude, you can't play extremely poorly and then scumpaint me with it.

It was clear when you jumped in the thread you didn't even read the whole day up until that point. Which leads me to believe you probably didn't read much or any of the setup.

It doesn't help town to play these goofy games with these eccentric and highly unlikely scenarios.

Bye

22. ISO #422

I'm honestly kind of sad I revealed like this... I didn't read the setup and probably ruined it for Auwt I'm so sorry lol.
    It's kind of unfair to you guys who wanted to scumhunt.

I probably shouldn't be offering scumreads. Just let the game last longer than it has.
    This smells (as others have pointed out).

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

It was clear when you jumped in the thread you didn't even read the whole day up until that point. Which leads me to believe you probably didn't read much or any of the setup.

It doesn't help town to play these goofy games with these eccentric and highly unlikely scenarios.

Bye
    *sends friend request*

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm aware. I know it's really sick, but I'm kind of hoping you're town and I have to play a d2 defending myself for pushing a 6h lynch on day 1. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm saying you're scumreading me and Frinckles for pushing to lynch you now, implying the towny move is to let day 1 play out and collect more info but you're also scumreading mattzed because it's disingenous to let day 1 play out if you're confident in your read, implying the towny move is to lynch now. I understand this to be a contradiction.
    No, and I don't think I ever said I scumread Frinckles?
    I scumread MattZed for doing indecisive scum things - pushing a town mislynch but then appearing to back down from it so he appears townie when it flips town.

MattZed is either a Triad who got overexcited and smelled what I was doing after a bit or the Switcher.
    Probably the Triad now that I think about it.

25. ISO #425

Bye
    It literally DOES help town lol it has the potential to out the entire scum. WHat are you talking about.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

No, and I don't think I ever said I scumread Frinckles?
    I scumread MattZed for doing indecisive scum things - pushing a town mislynch but then appearing to back down from it so he appears townie when it flips town.

MattZed is either a Triad who got overexcited and smelled what I was doing after a bit or the Switcher.
    Probably the Triad now that I think about it.
    I also played with Mattzed. He is from what I remember at heart a mechanical player. He assess people's arguments, makes logical deductions about whether people seem overconfident in their reads. Behaviour that is objectively scummy gets lynched. He hasn't played in years and may have evolved into smth totally different, but his behaviour today seems totally consistent with how I remember his town play.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

I keep staring at the screen not knowing what to say.

<------ Me

30. ISO #430

The first and last two paragraphs in that post @Renegade come from a perspective where I'm town. But the second one doesn't. I think this may be a perspective slip on Renegade's part.
    I would check Renegade tonight.
    Hahaha wow. Anyone who dares to question your goofiness is scum?

Sounds like a Zedus play.

31. ISO #431

I would not be voting a Mafia claim on D1... @Unknown1234 didn't.
    Yes but I also said lynching a town is a lot worse than lynching the Switcher. Lynching you is just the middle option. Considering half the people aren't even being active and someone is at L-2, I feel very conflicted about what's happening.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

-vote FrostByte

This is a temporary vote. Out of the people that have talked since Oberon revealed and haven't been active regularly, only FrostByte voted him. bakermir and DM both stayed off the train when they could have easily gotten away with voting.

34. ISO #434

No doubt Gyrlander and Auwt are wondering what the fuck I'm doing.
    I said this, because, from an outsider's perspective, it REALLY looks like I'm gamethrowing here (I actually messaged Auwt a bit after this to explain what I was doing because I'm sure it looks REALLY bad lol).

I'm pretty sure that's you.
    I'm calling MattZed scum here for being so headstrong and pushing a lynch that doesn't even make sense.

You just keep burying your hole deeper and deeper mate.
    This is the infamous post I keep talking about.

Unknown and MattZed need to be looked at very closely.
    MattZed is probably Triad.
    I said this primarily because Unknown realized what I was doing and I didn't understand why he would try to out it (I figured that's what he was trying to do).
    I thought he had to be Switcher, because he seemed to realize I was bluffing a bit soon.

Like I said.
    Bad reads.
    MattZed on top? Bad reads.

Especially the first four.
    I think I understand what Mag is doing which is why I don’t think he’s switcher.
    -vote MattZed

Perish.
    Has anyone played with MattZed before?
    Me looking to confirm/negate a potential scumread.

This post is absolutely garbage btw.
    "Lynch Oberon"
    "but don't hammer (because I'm town"
    I CALL BULLSHIT.
    No unknown I actually don't think you're evil anymore; you're probably town this game because I misinterpreted your posts completely.
    I feel like you have 60,000IQ. (not sarcastic)
    Me subtly acknowledging that Unknown is correct.

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Jokes on them if we all HardClaim Switcher the Real Switcher would be too scared to reveal themselves.
    U first

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

-vote FrostByte

This is a temporary vote. Out of the people that have talked since Oberon revealed and haven't been active regularly, only FrostByte voted him. bakermir and DM both stayed off the train when they could have easily gotten away with voting.
    You might be right about FrostByte also but I don't think I can be objective about him :P

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

This is not what I was expecting my first FM game to be like.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Its not normally this retarded
    Do you still think he's Switcher at this point?

44. ISO #444

I swear if you people buy into this goofy shit and automatically determine that those voting Oberon are scum then you mind as well vote me today, because based on what he is saying I'm not budging.

I've seen some dumb fucking 'big brain' plays here but this one is the worst. It is much more likely he is the switcher.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

I swear if you people buy into this goofy shit and automatically determine that those voting Oberon are scum then you mind as well vote me today, because based on what he is saying I'm not budging.

I've seen some dumb fucking 'big brain' plays here but this one is the worst. It is much more likely he is the switcher.
    Ren Ren =(

47. ISO #447

Do you still think he's Switcher at this point?
    It really doesn't matter. If he's lying he did it for no reason and hurt town. If he's telling the truth he threw away his own game.

Either way, there was no point to it. Even a hypothetical switcher that isn't oberon is just shaking his head and asking "why?"

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

But explain how you saying this couldn’t also be a “big brain” Switcher play.

50. ISO #450