S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 4043
  1. ISO #2851

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

@blinkskater

@Renegade

IDK which one of you is the real jester but I can tell you we will ensure a jester lynch tomorrow.

take down your votes. I promise to vote you tomorrow. I never went against my promises in any game.

I even skipped the game a while ago so banana could jail and execute me. I could have maybe won that game with auwt if I didn't skip but I honored my word to the people.

2. ISO #2852

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I agree with SB jesters need to vote with town today.

if we ML town today and another one gets shot tomorrow then it will be 2v2v2. that's nobody wins/scum win

i am not sure if skitzo gets weapon right away and starts shooting tonight..

@Mike can skitzo shoot tonight if we eliminate james today?

because if we eliminate james then it will be 1v2v3 assuming skitzo can shoot right away. if not then it will be 1v2v4..

if we eliminate skitzo then it will be 1v2v2.

all of this is true in case mafia doesn't shoot a jester.

i am ok with jester win, town win and even nobody wins. but i am not ok with scum win this game.

@BananaCucho

did you even do the math?

easy to scumpaint me when I am LHF bro
    Just keep ignoring what I've requested, what you've promised, to help me see things from your perspective. Done with you man. If you're actually town, you've done a shit job helping me see things from your perspective at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #2853

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Just keep ignoring what I've requested, what you've promised, to help me see things from your perspective. Done with you man. If you're actually town, you've done a shit job helping me see things from your perspective at all.
    what do you want from day 2?

4. ISO #2854

what do you want from day 2?
    I WANT THIS

I can also quote posts here and show how it looked from my perspective.
    You are a confirmed spin artist. Quote the posts IN ORDER that showed how I forced you to vote DM

5. ISO #2855

6. ISO #2856

I WANT THIS

just taking a quick look i found 3 posts where you push me

do you need more?

I wasn't fully sure about you being scum based on EOD1 vote which turned out to be fake(?)... I was really concerned with your confidence on day 2 and on day 4 you are tunneling me. Thats my scum read progression on you. Where is yours banana?

7. ISO #2857

Like look at it from my perspective dude, I get assurances that an argument will be made, I UNVOTE and give you a chance to make them

Then you just fuck around without actually doing it, how am I supposed to town read you for that?

In what world I am james or skitzo to you? explain this dude

8. ISO #2858

9. ISO #2859

#2235 - in response to #2232

naaaaaaah

GYR is gonna solve the game

-unvote

lets go gyr
    What on earth barker

Is this game real?
    I cannot understand why Barker removed his vote - something he didn't explain??????

#2250, in response to #2245

@DS. is a great player i hope to play with them again

also

Pick a lane, @Varcron
    Fucking Vacuum, stop lurking and vote damnit
    Which was an OBVIOUS DIG AT VARCRON for lurking 2 days in mafia wars without voting at all

And finally #2295, which is IN RESPONSE TO #2287

Help me vote the ones that wont vote DM, it only works if multiple people put the pressure on
    This last instance is the ONLY one you could claim I "pressured" you to vote DM

But you have to ignore #2814, where I point out in #2175, #2178, #2180, #2185, #2186, and #2188 HOW YOU WERE VOTING DM NOT PRINGLES AND ADVOCATING FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE DM X PRINGLES

You cannot in good conscience continue this line of thinking Barker. You are claiming that I was pressuring you to vote DM over 200 POSTS after you voted him yourself in #2052

also I don't trust Frinckles claim fully but it adds up with their ";)" code start of d2.

all of it could be prepared but we only have one way to find it out

-vote Dark Magician

10. ISO #2860

11. ISO #2861

we can figure out which one in blink/ren is faking so we know they are town/scum pretending to be jester. Do you wanna read their ISO with me? @BananaCucho
    IF you somehow happen to be town

I see Ren as more insane jester, and blink as more jester/scum. Ren's tonal shift in day 3 points to insane jester, while blink (if jester) has been acting the same all game, aggravating people, and being obnoxious and rude. I give him a scum lean over jester though, due to the general agenda-ness of it all. A scum can sit and watch what happened in DM x Pringles and say "no, stop, please" without doing anything to actually stop it, while bussing Pringles and claiming "LAMIST" (look at me I'm so towny) after the DM flip. He's then free to use his town cred for being against the DM lunch to push whatever agenda he pleases.

12. ISO #2862

Oh fuck off if you sincerely read Barker as a cit
    i don’t. rn i think he’s one of the 3 jester roles. iow, a bad lynch target for today. i’m fitting pieces of the puzzle together but something’s missing. that something may be the ever-coasty bahkieh.

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864

IF you somehow happen to be town

I see Ren as more insane jester, and blink as more jester/scum. Ren's tonal shift in day 3 points to insane jester, while blink (if jester) has been acting the same all game, aggravating people, and being obnoxious and rude. I give him a scum lean over jester though, due to the general agenda-ness of it all. A scum can sit and watch what happened in DM x Pringles and say "no, stop, please" without doing anything to actually stop it, while bussing Pringles and claiming "LAMIST" (look at me I'm so towny) after the DM flip. He's then free to use his town cred for being against the DM lunch to push whatever agenda he pleases.
    This is why I was willing to vote blink at SOD btw Barker. FMPOV with your jesterness day 3 (which you still haven't explained from a town POV btw - WHY DID YOU ACT LIKE INSANE JESTER DAY 3) it 100% makes sense if you are vengeful and blink is willing to lunch you here to get your haunt off and even more town cred for bussing a 2nd partner

15. ISO #2865

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i don’t. rn i think he’s one of the 3 jester roles. iow, a bad lynch target for today. i’m fitting pieces of the puzzle together but something’s missing. that something may be the ever-coasty bahkieh.
    Vote blink over bahkieh. Bahkieh has no agenda. Blink does.

Look at bahkiehs fucking posts. There isn't a malicious bone in that guys body

16. ISO #2866

Okay

Barker if you are town work with me here

You were following ME. That means that what I was preaching and doing day 2 made SENSE to you, correct? Since you followed me - against your better judgement might I add since you claim you were scumreading Pringles

So help me understand how my day 2 actions were scummy? If you are town and uninformed like myself and fall for Pringles play, why does the flip now make me scum? How does the flip make me have "TMI" as you claimed just a few posts ago?
    for some reason i sense u r spreading misinformation but i can’t quite place why. i’ll need to reread day 2 first.

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

#2235 - in response to #2232

I cannot understand why Barker removed his vote - something he didn't explain??????

#2250, in response to #2245

Which was an OBVIOUS DIG AT VARCRON for lurking 2 days in mafia wars without voting at all

And finally #2295, which is IN RESPONSE TO #2287

This last instance is the ONLY one you could claim I "pressured" you to vote DM

But you have to ignore #2814, where I point out in #2175, #2178, #2180, #2185, #2186, and #2188 HOW YOU WERE VOTING DM NOT PRINGLES AND ADVOCATING FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE DM X PRINGLES

You cannot in good conscience continue this line of thinking Barker. You are claiming that I was pressuring you to vote DM over 200 POSTS after you voted him yourself in #2052

Nice paint bro but I TR GYR. That post is the ultimate proof I had no idea about anyones alignment during day 2.

Yes, I advocated Frinckles x DM to see where people would place a vote. It was the right thing to do for day 2. We just went with the bad option here but at that moment we all knew if we ML green check then we would be having this shit on day 4. IF I AM GUILTY FOR ANYTHING ON DAY 2 THEN YOU ARE TOO!!

BRUH CHECK WHO VOTED HIM FIRST AND SECOND

19. ISO #2869

for some reason i sense u r spreading misinformation but i can’t quite place why. i’ll need to reread day 2 first.
    yes please reread day 2. This isn't misinformation. I can quote the post where Barker claims he was following me day 2, where he also says that he scum read Pringles day 1/2 yet voted DM, the post where he voted DM, etc etc etc

Like I already have several times now. I can't fucking play with people that just ignore what's written in plain sight

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

22. ISO #2872

Nice paint bro but I TR GYR. That post is the ultimate proof I had no idea about anyones alignment during day 2.

Yes, I advocated Frinckles x DM to see where people would place a vote. It was the right thing to do for day 2. We just went with the bad option here but at that moment we all knew if we ML green check then we would be having this shit on day 4. IF I AM GUILTY FOR ANYTHING ON DAY 2 THEN YOU ARE TOO!!

Nice paint??? YOU REFERENCED THAT POST, NOT ME. You referenced it as me somehow pressuring you to vote DM, which is why I responded to it. How the fuck is that paint??

If you believe what you are writing in yellow, which is what I also believed, why the fuck are you scum reading me for that? THERE'S THE DISCONNECT IN LOGIC, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT. THIS IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT I AM MAKING TO YOU BARKER - YOU ARE TRYING TO SCUM PAINT ME FOR DAY 2 SHIT THAT YOU WERE 100% COMPLICIT IN

I voted DM before you did, but I in no way pressured you to vote DM. Look at where I vote DM to where you do. Not once do I pressure you to vote DM there. You just decided to vote the guy over Pringles? He claimed a GUILTY ON PRINGLES. If you are scum reading Pringles, why do you vote DM there? That makes NO FUCKING SENSE DUDE

Regardless, this whole conversation is predicated on the claim that I somehow pressured you vote DM. I clearly didn't do that, you did that on your own. Voting someone to "go along with the crowd"/"blend in" is a SCUM action, not a town one dude. Towns vote their scum reads.

23. ISO #2873

baker was arguing w u about day 2, not 1.
    No dude he was arguing with both. He said that I voted him up for a claim day 1

you voted me up together with frinckles. you don't remember?

you also asked me to vote ceko/sb because they didn't vote DM.

when I voted DM you guys made me believe he is jester because people were either silent about it or they were joining the wagon.
    Can you guys like fucking read the game? Am I the only one reading?

24. ISO #2874

25. ISO #2875

Nice paint??? YOU REFERENCED THAT POST, NOT ME. You referenced it as me somehow pressuring you to vote DM, which is why I responded to it. How the fuck is that paint??

If you believe what you are writing in yellow, which is what I also believed, why the fuck are you scum reading me for that? THERE'S THE DISCONNECT IN LOGIC, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT. THIS IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT I AM MAKING TO YOU BARKER - YOU ARE TRYING TO SCUM PAINT ME FOR DAY 2 SHIT THAT YOU WERE 100% COMPLICIT IN

I voted DM before you did, but I in no way pressured you to vote DM. Look at where I vote DM to where you do. Not once do I pressure you to vote DM there. You just decided to vote the guy over Pringles? He claimed a GUILTY ON PRINGLES. If you are scum reading Pringles, why do you vote DM there? That makes NO FUCKING SENSE DUDE

Regardless, this whole conversation is predicated on the claim that I somehow pressured you vote DM. I clearly didn't do that, you did that on your own. Voting someone to "go along with the crowd"/"blend in" is a SCUM action, not a town one dude. Towns vote their scum reads.
    It is paint because you are trying to discredit me here for not voting Frinckles on spot. If I did that then I would just make DM look worse especially after some of you called me "jester" up until that point. DM would get ML again and this time I would be accused of TMI. You are making a case against me here either way banana. I don't see town banana solving the game but tunneled on someone for revealing the scummy side of your play

There is no disconnect in logic. Are you town or scum? I am spewed nonscum.. check DM read on me, check Norwee read on me. I can be either jester or town here and thats all you need to know as a townie and not put someone on L-2.

Read above. I felt pressured to vote DM and on people who didn't vote DM. This was the case for rest of the people. You could be confident town or confident scum. You pick on me now because of yesterday, I am LHF today.

You had no actual read progression on me to be James or Skitzo coming to day 4. Who do you associate me with banana?

26. ISO #2876

It is paint because you are trying to discredit me here for not voting Frinckles on spot. If I did that then I would just make DM look worse especially after some of you called me "jester" up until that point. DM would get ML again and this time I would be accused of TMI. You are making a case against me here either way banana. I don't see town banana solving the game but tunneled on someone for revealing the scummy side of your play

There is no disconnect in logic. Are you town or scum? I am spewed nonscum.. check DM read on me, check Norwee read on me. I can be either jester or town here and thats all you need to know as a townie and not put someone on L-2.

Read above. I felt pressured to vote DM and on people who didn't vote DM. This was the case for rest of the people. You could be confident town or confident scum. You pick on me now because of yesterday, I am LHF today.

You had no actual read progression on me to be James or Skitzo coming to day 4. Who do you associate me with banana?
    Bro do you even realize what post this argument is about? You unvoted DM after pushing "todays lunch is DM x Pringles" and say "gry solve the game", I'm blown away and say "wtf is this shit" and you use that as an argument that I pressured you to vote DM. What am I painting here? I was legit confused by the unvote, and instead of explaining it you decide to pull it out of your pocket day 4.

There's a huge fucking disconnect in logic. You are claiming that you were somehow a pressure victim day 2 and that I pressured you to vote DM, when you were actually in the same spot as me. And hilarious that you bring Norwee's reads into this - look through his latest posts dude. He townread me as well.

DUDE YOU ACTED LIKE JESTER DAY 3. WHEN IT WAS MLYLO. AND STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED WHY. Can you for a moment think about why acting like jester in MLYLO is a scummy thing? If you get us to believe you are jester/insane jester, you are off the table for lunch. It's extremely scummy, and more than one person has called you out for it. It's why I said at SOD day 4 that I believe you are the schizo, and that Blink is your partner. You pulled that jester shit to try to make yourself unlynchable, blink instead has different plans to use your haunt. If not blink, it could be anyone else tbh, but color me NOT surprised when blink flips his vote elsewhere when he returns

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

29. ISO #2879

if we ML town today and another one gets shot tomorrow then it will be 2v2v2. that's nobody wins/scum win

because if we eliminate james then it will be 1v2v3 assuming skitzo can shoot right away. if not then it will be 1v2v4..

i am ok with jester win, town win and even nobody wins. but i am not ok with scum win this game.

@BananaCucho

Reminder on the math.

Mike's answer should confirm the odds here.

30. ISO #2880

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

@blinkskater

@Renegade

IDK which one of you is the real jester but I can tell you we will ensure a jester lynch tomorrow.

take down your votes. I promise to vote you tomorrow. I never went against my promises in any game.

I even skipped the game a while ago so banana could jail and execute me. I could have maybe won that game with auwt if I didn't skip but I honored my word to the people.
    you fucking fool don't know that insane jester means a no win for us and he's OBVIOUSLY not going to say he's the Insane Jester so good luck.

nvm you're the insane jester

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #2885

The words would be a perilous poison.
    I'd let you, but, the other turtles might start talking.

-vote Gyrlander
    Are you afraid we are not gonna help you eliminate town during day?

LOL thats not trolling thats playing for my wincon you scum

GL getting a lynch happen today

@Frinckles tell your mates to work with jesters or it is over for scum
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Frinckles has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Frinckles (6 [L-0]): BananaCucho, blinkskater, Renegade, Stealthbomber16, theoneceko, Norwee
    Gyrlander (1 [L-5]): bakermir
    "Didn't act like jester"

If this doesn't seal the deal for anyone on the fence on barker being non-town, I don't know what else will

36. ISO #2886

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE
    I gotta be away 45 minutes. give me time to read your last posts when I am back.

We made sure Frinckles was eliminated yesterday and I don't really get your point with my day 3 play here. Renegade is callin it shit but I don't see you question any of Renegade's actions.

37. ISO #2887

Excuse me man I'm pretty sure you said to lynch me soon in some post. If you want me to believe this TR you better quote the post where you say so.

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

I gotta be away 45 minutes. give me time to read your last posts when I am back.

We made sure Frinckles was eliminated yesterday and I don't really get your point with my day 3 play here. Renegade is callin it shit but I don't see you question any of Renegade's actions.
    You are misrepping me, or you are not reading my posts. I have called out Ren's tonal shift day 3 over and over, and said over and over that I view him as insane jester for it

Even to you. When you asked about blink/ren

Done. With. You. You didn't even vote Pringles day 3. You voted Gry. Even tho you scum read Pringles, and he was confirmed scum at that point

Get

Fucked

40. ISO #2890

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Excuse me man I'm pretty sure you said to lynch me soon in some post. If you want me to believe this TR you better quote the post where you say so.
    He voted you day 3, claimed jester, and told Pringles to work with jesters

41. ISO #2891

Actually

There IS a world where barker could be insane jester. His arguments about day 1/2 are what have shaken my resolve to lunch him, because it does seem like he actually believes the stupid arguments he's dropping

Which would make sense if day 3 he found out he's not in fact cit but insane jester

-unvote

42. ISO #2892

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

ah right, we not only have to find scum and not lynch jesters, we also need to consider the chance that the mafia act like jesters.

oh yes

this is

Another thing I just thought of. Why didn't Barker vote Pringles?

If he's insane jester and doesn't know if Pringles is scum or jester who just CC'd DM to get lunched, he doesn't want to get griefed

lmao he is insane jester. You were right

45. ISO #2895

Another thing I just thought of. Why didn't Barker vote Pringles?

If he's insane jester and doesn't know if Pringles is scum or jester who just CC'd DM to get lunched, he doesn't want to get griefed

lmao he is insane jester. You were right
    I don't see why Town baker wouldn't want to not get lynched too

46. ISO #2896

I don't see why Town baker wouldn't want to not get lynched too
    Bro. If you town read Barker at all after all this shit, you're out of your fucking mind

He won't even acknowledge his jester play day 3. If he's town its a throw. He's not town.

47. ISO #2897

48. ISO #2898

@BananaCucho

If James dies n the Day that night Skitzo becomes James so no longer can haunt if he is last Mafia
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #2899

No dude he was arguing with both. He said that I voted him up for a claim day 1

Can you guys like fucking read the game? Am I the only one reading?
    maybe ur arguments are obtuse and confusing :^) srsly tho, ur hard to follow rn

50. ISO #2900