★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm all in on my PQR read being town, if I'm wrong well played.
    Blink you know we are dieing tonight right., I am sorry I outed us. But we may live if they kill the PR over us. We shall see how it plays out.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

-vote unvote
    for now though to much time
    awwww I hate doing this
    -unvote
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Yo, never been a replacement - wazap.
    I haven't read the game fully (nor do I think that I'm going to, with my slow reading speed...), but from the impressions that I remember were:
    Light town, for soft-claiming that list maker PR
    Blink and Baker town, for their tones feeling so pure. Ohh and Baker did "slip town" so to speak, didnt he?
    Helz town, for his posts resonated the most with me. (like that D1 skip or Baker slip)

Just based off those impressions I got from time to time checking in reading random posts - I'll helz atm.

Anyone's willing to fill me in on what I need to know?

@frinkcles
    could you update the links in the opening post?
    Day Two / Day Three
    Day Four / Day Five
    Day Six / Day Seven

13. ISO #863

FMPOV I don't think !Scum Oberon ever claims to have given Mike a carol with a real potential caroler in the game. Baker could be CC'ing to get Oberon killed here, Oberon flips town and the scum team claim that he is an "actress"
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

FMPOV I don't think !Scum Oberon ever claims to have given Mike a carol with a real potential caroler in the game. Baker could be CC'ing to get Oberon killed here, Oberon flips town and the scum team claim that he is an "actress"
    Actually If Oberon is actress I could see him doing that, although he hasn't had enough game presence for me to fully believe that he thinks he could pull it off. !Actress Oberon claiming to give Mike the carol to out the real caroler is a real thing. I guess we'll never really know who's real between Baker and Oberon until the end of the game

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Oberon (5 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, SuperJack, bakermir, Mike, PQRnHack
    Mike (1 [L-6]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Oberon

ok 2 townreads on Oberon, good enough for me

-vote Oberon
    I'm not voting Oberon anymore ftr

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

I guess we'll never really know who's real between Baker and Oberon until the end of the game
    Have they both cc'd each other? Bakers tone definitely felt more towny from the little that I have read, also there's that "town slip" that helz pointed out at some point if memory serves.

CHOO CHOO

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Have they both cc'd each other? Bakers tone definitely felt more towny from the little that I have read, also there's that "town slip" that helz pointed out at some point if memory serves.

CHOO CHOO
    I believe they've both claimed caroler, I don't like the way you're rushing into this, we have over 24 hours go analyze the game in OzyWho fashion and maybe I'll be able to see you as town

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Actually If Oberon is actress I could see him doing that, although he hasn't had enough game presence for me to fully believe that he thinks he could pull it off. !Actress Oberon claiming to give Mike the carol to out the real caroler is a real thing. I guess we'll never really know who's real between Baker and Oberon until the end of the game
    you are right and I know this puts me in a scuffed position in your and everyones reads but you guys gotta trust me here oberon is scum and this means mike or helz one of them is guaranteed scum. do you guys wanna lynch between helz/mike or oberon/baker ? that is now up to rest of you

24. ISO #874

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    you are right and I know this puts me in a scuffed position in your and everyones reads but you guys gotta trust me here oberon is scum and this means mike or helz one of them is guaranteed scum. do you guys wanna lynch between helz/mike or oberon/baker ? that is now up to rest of you
    Given these options + my impressions, oberon/mike would be my choice xD

Still hoping people would fill be in on something.

25. ISO #875

The problem with lynching mike is he is fmpov 100% Lover/Heartbreaker. I will die so I can't ever lynch mike here. I've also felt strongly about helz being scum since day one. I really think we keep you and Oberon alive for at least one more day because of the actress in play.

26. ISO #876

I believe they've both claimed caroler, I don't like the way you're rushing into this, we have over 24 hours go analyze the game in OzyWho fashion and maybe I'll be able to see you as town
    I'm pretty sure Light claimed caroler in his opening post...
    literally softed a "list maker" lol

What do you mean by "you believe"? Have they or have they not? Is this witch hunt based on just hunches for something that people may or may not have done? srsly wtf is going on here

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

What do you mean by "you believe"? Have they or have they not? Is this witch hunt based on just hunches for something that people may or may not have done? srsly wtf is going on here
    Please contribute as much as you can today, your analysis is important coming today, we need town to speak and use the time, it is going good so far.

31. ISO #881

Yagami has hard claimed Angel and isn't CC'd

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

The problem with lynching mike is he is fmpov 100% Lover/Heartbreaker. I will die so I can't ever lynch mike here. I've also felt strongly about helz being scum since day one. I really think we keep you and Oberon alive for at least one more day because of the actress in play.
    yeah thats where I am at also, I just want to hear from helz as he didn't respond and Mike deliberately ignored my Heartbreaker post about him so yeah it is what it is I guess I could switch to Helz with how the things looking right now but my vote is on Oberon for now since he CC'd me

36. ISO #886

Could also consider asking: for the scenarios being discussed (e.g. Oberon vs Baker), who would be their mafia allies? Don't forget that Baker saved Varcron in the last minute (literally) of D2 by forcing a tiebreaker vote. IMO, Varcron is likely the Mafia ally of whichever of these other folks is the Mafia. Consider also that Oberon was at some pointed voted on by Rene, Helz, SuperJack, Mike, Baker, blinkskater, and now Ozy/Frostbyte. If Oberon is Mafia, then what other players does that leave as his allies? Not many choices there.. but Varcron could be one of them. And if we are wrong about Oberon... well those few potentials of Oberson's allies are probably within the subset of other candidate's allies (e.g., if other candidate is Baker or Mike).

37. ISO #887

Yagami has hard claimed Angel and isn't CC'd
    Lover
    You are a stranger looking for love during the Holidays.
    On the first night, you may choose someone who will fall in love with you.
    You will each learn each other's names but not alignment or role.
    If you are killed by any means, they will die. If they are killed by any means, you will die.
    If you fail to pick a target before day two, you will perish.
    Your win condition is your lover's.
    You cannot be role-blocked.
    This action does not count as a visit.
    Deaths from Heartbreak occur at the end of each night.
    Statistically Lover is most likely to be Town, ok.

Question:
    What are priority targets for me to ISO?
    I def won't read the entire game. Might read D3. ISO'ing though sounds way more fun.

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

I missed something. Where does Mike come into all of this?
    Mike has claimed Lover and is also UN CC'D and I don't think it's mechanically possible for AUWT to have been lover because some else would have died, making mike and yagami the neutrals.

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    LOL FUCK. How much have I fucked up. how do I even. I can't count for shit.
    weeee haveee twoooo peopleEEEEE claminggggg C A R O L E R, with an actress most likely in play then we can never be sure on baker vs oberon. we must look elsewhere mortal!

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

yeah thats where I am at also, I just want to hear from helz as he didn't respond and Mike deliberately ignored my Heartbreaker post about him so yeah it is what it is I guess I could switch to Helz with how the things looking right now but my vote is on Oberon for now since he CC'd me
    CC'd you? Where the fuck did you claim Caroler? Are you hardclaiming Caroler?

48. ISO #898

Statistically Lover is most likely to be Town, ok.

Question:
    What are priority targets for me to ISO?
    I def won't read the entire game. Might read D3. ISO'ing though sounds way more fun.

My scumhunting lead me to Oberon being scum 100%, SJ being scum 90%, Mike/Helz containing one 100%, Varcron/Rene containing one 10%

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900