S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    did you even look up what empathy means? we understand eahc other better then anyone so yes she can answer for me if she wants to i can ansswer for her as well, you clearly dont know anyhting and you of all people should knwo consitency means jack shit
    Teen love is a beauty

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    Since you can communicate out of game with your hydra head, what is the point of posting this publicly?
    This is a good point.

Next thing we know our chat is going to be filled with i love you spam.

i can do that. i love you!
    Oh ...

7. ISO #307

OK, I read the thread from the beginning word for word and got a townread on Nicolas Cage and DarkestLight. There response to our miller claim looked like town trying to figure out the game and the reasoning behind it more than just trying to vote us and get an easy mislynch. Also, DarkestLight came out with some reads off the bat that made sense. Orp hydra is actually completely null on reread. Same with Calette hydra and Hell Frog.

Spearheading Female Tank is scum for post #114 and other posts suggesting PLing us for spam when that hydra has shit up the game with memes and responses to said spam. This looks like scum avoiding scumhunting by trying to look busy. There is no reason to PL us and that's a load of crap because that prevents a possible scum lynch. Their original reason for voting us and response to my reasons asking for a reasons were extremely weak and boiled down to they didn't like the miller claim and we didn't give a reason for a vote. These are all terrible reasons to lay down a vote.

-vote Spearheading Female Tank
    Just FYI to the lynch biters - Empathy is putting in solid effort despite all the eccentricities.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Frog I have a question.

Where are your conspiracy theories? You're slacking there, m8

In all seriousness I will read your posts now.
    Honestly, I don't really feel this game. I'd normally have the amount of posts as the total for this thread so far.

I'd much rather vote jump to see patterns.

10. ISO #310

As for conspiracy theories:

Calette - Spearheading Female Tank = masons

In any event, Calette is never a D1 lynch.

RLVG is lean V - not on the table for lynching today.

Empathy - no one is really biting hard or genuinely, but I'm leaning V for them too. I'd like them to be off the table.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Okay so I wanted to recover from this shitty cold I'm having

but I also see that the elusive Mikecall is online and focusing on dumb things at the expense of anything particularly relevant and I need to pounce on this before he heads off.

So Mikey, talk me through your two strongest town and scum reads respectively.

Where do you stand with Empathy? Town, scum or neutral? Why? Do you think they should be policy-lynched? If not, what do you think of players who do?

Do you think Hell Frog's case on TDL has merit and why?

Do you think TDL's case on the Tank has merit and why?
    From what I have read at the moment, Hell Frog and Calette strongest town leads, with Empathy being strongest scum / neutral.

Reason for empathy, emotion controls the posts, and the vote on tank seems to be through agenda, but glancing through it, I think it's for this reason alone.

I havent read the whole chat with Tdl yet, with the points he has made at the moment, but will respectively get back to that on a later post.

Hell Frog's does make a few decent points which I found to be if a pro town lean, and Calette, you are doing your normal play, which I found at the moment for Toadette being Toadette, Calix being the normal questionable self,

With Empathy, I would beware, since if the hydra is neutral, I bet they might have the neutral wanting to be lynched approach.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    This is one of the other posts I was referencing. He flat out says he does not 'scum read' this detail but when you look at his tone at this point in time its pushing to town read the slot. His tone of town reading Empathy does not fit with his given reasoning to do so. I see his posts as providing evidence of a null read and arguably 'not scum read' but not a town read. Its possible that he is speaking from an informed perspective trying to buddy up and bid for loyalty.
    I actually agree here, it does feel weird how TDL 'defended' Empathy

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    I agree. Given the lack of reasoning the slot provides I would not be opposed to a lynch on the slot on the basis that it looks like either unproductive town or scum right now. The game is small and due to players picking their own roles we will not be able to afford many policy lynches if any this game. I think its likely that the neutral picked some kind of communication role to align himself with the mafia block. I would probably look for that policy lynch either today or tomorrow if TDL flips town. If TDL is mafia I would consider that slot very likely town.

My Nicolas Cage senses are tingling.
    I'm in the blue here, but did people get their alignment before sending in a role ?
    Sen did the role stuff.

20. ISO #320

Okay, no questions that I feel are important at the moment so I'll comment.

Hell Frog seems more sedate to me than in their town games. I've noticed that they tend to agree with players more than propose their own ideas. (mostly in the early stages. E.G., agreeing with Sen that I'm being passive and with Empathy) I found Helz's comment about the Neutral to be strange, almost as if they're signalling to the scum. This leads me to believe that Hell Frog could be the Neutral. I'm not sensing anything that is indicative of mafia alignment, however.

Although I do think that they may be onto something with the TDL case. I have a slight scum read (emphasis on slight, don't know if there's a word for this) due to meta; TDL generally acts more pro-town as scum than he does as town and his opening post (where he provides a bunch of reads) is unusual for him. He also scum-reads someone because they disagreed with Empathy over optimal Miller strategy. Regardless of who is correct, Miller strategy is more setup spec and is NAI to me.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    Aight guys calm down this is the reponse of a man who knows he is fucked when his gf comes home because she sees he has fucked it all up again
    truly a poor soul
    Comments like these are the reason I will continue to keep my vote on you. About 90% of this slot's posts are taking potshots at us. Hell, this is the slot that complained about "toxic spam" coming from us. I believe they know getting us emotional keeps the game focused on talk of PLing us and other BS and OFF of actual scumhunting. This is scum motivation and hinders town.

@ika-When you read this-most likely on break at work-please do me a favor and keep all posts on the game-no personal stuff and no insults-I have my reasons for this. If we keep this game solely on scumhunting and avoid the drama, scum can't hide behind it.

TIA

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Funcall View Post
    From what I have read at the moment, Hell Frog and Calette strongest town leads, with Empathy being strongest scum / neutral.

Reason for empathy, emotion controls the posts, and the vote on tank seems to be through agenda, but glancing through it, I think it's for this reason alone.

I havent read the whole chat with Tdl yet, with the points he has made at the moment, but will respectively get back to that on a later post.

Hell Frog's does make a few decent points which I found to be if a pro town lean, and Calette, you are doing your normal play, which I found at the moment for Toadette being Toadette, Calix being the normal questionable self,

With Empathy, I would beware, since if the hydra is neutral, I bet they might have the neutral wanting to be lynched approach.
    Somehow almost every one of your thoughts has been mirrored.

Why is emotion a scum tell for you?

Which points by Hell Frog do you think are decent?

26. ISO #326

I think I should expand my mason comment. There are a variety of roles that can signal other players they are of the alignment - masons, innocent child type roles etc.
    Considering how small the setup is, Masons strikes me as overpowered. There might be Neighbours, similar to how there were Gang chats in Bag of Goodies ;)

I think a Cop (with varying sanity) or an 'Informed Townie' role (where someone knows that a certain player is town) is the most likely of the informative roles.

27. ISO #327

Okay, no questions that I feel are important at the moment so I'll comment.

Hell Frog seems more sedate to me than in their town games. I've noticed that they tend to agree with players more than propose their own ideas. (mostly in the early stages. E.G., agreeing with Sen that I'm being passive and with Empathy) I found Helz's comment about the Neutral to be strange, almost as if they're signalling to the scum. This leads me to believe that Hell Frog could be the Neutral. I'm not sensing anything that is indicative of mafia alignment, however.

Although I do think that they may be onto something with the TDL case. I have a slight scum read (emphasis on slight, don't know if there's a word for this) due to meta; TDL generally acts more pro-town as scum than he does as town and his opening post (where he provides a bunch of reads) is unusual for him. He also scum-reads someone because they disagreed with Empathy over optimal Miller strategy. Regardless of who is correct, Miller strategy is more setup spec and is NAI to me.
    I can understand the miller comment being NAI, but I think setup spec is usually pro-town. I don't see setup spec on the same level of IIoA. It's more game solvey from an objective basis, especially in a closed setup.

And you're right, I'm not really into this game atm. I'll try to find some motivation to get me out of this funk.

28. ISO #328

Alright so my thoughts after reading. Sen and Paladin are offline so this is just me.

Scum:
    TDL, he made this big opening post about everybody and detailed reads. I remember last game we played i had him pinned as strong town and he flipped scum.
    This man truly looks more town when he's scum. I see Calix also picked up on it.

RLVG, this is the same reason he made a huge post of fluff, the last time he did this he was also scum. The gesture in itself isnt scum but if you take the time
    to read through it all there is nothing new or valuable in there.

I dont think empathy is scum. Just their usual play, shame we can't check though.

Funcall is starting to post like a normal person(not a hydra ayy) but i need more on them.

Calette is being the most pussy hydra ever what is this. When i say this hydra i was filled with joy because i expected fireworks,
    all we've gotten so far is duds

29. ISO #329

Considering how small the setup is, Masons strikes me as overpowered. There might be Neighbours, similar to how there were Gang chats in Bag of Goodies ;)

I think a Cop (with varying sanity) or an 'Informed Townie' role (where someone knows that a certain player is town) is the most likely of the informative roles.
    I think autovest citizen is the most OP role, but that's just me. :-)

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

BTW-I can link you to plenty of games (from ms if they don't IP ban me) showing getting emotional is not alignment indicative for either ika or myself. I work best when not harassed. That does not mean you can't pressure me. That means if people don't give me room to breathe and especially if they start getting personal, you will see emotion out of pure frustration. I am new to this site. No one wants to come in here and read shit about PLing, whining, votes for doing protown things like claiming the miller part of our role, votes for not giving a reason for voting-which is perfect fine to do, etc. etc. Some of it is just scum most likely but if it's town, we are not the only ones not being productive town then. It does nothing and will get you nowhere with us. As that one post with our vote shows, we are giving effort and I don't appreciate the constant implication that we are not. You are disrespectful to us and you won't get much. That's just the way it is.

Also, I like Hell Frog's latest posts and am gonna give a very slight townlead on that slot for now. Orb's continued talk of wagoning us and PLing and not much else makes me lean scum.

Also, the Calette hydra-when scum Calix was very passive but Toadette was very, very argumentative. So it makes me split on this hydra right now as one is playing to scum meta and one is not.

Also, I would like to apologize to the game for ika's use of the C-word. I did not like that. It goes too far in the personal insults category.

Have a good day!!

~SilverWolf

32. ISO #332

You said that m8 , not us.
    I am a virgin and don't really care about that stuff, sooo...
    Fuck.

Vampires want virgin blood. FUCK

Setup speculation. Don't forget the bastardized roles, the randomized roles and those with negative benefits with a positive gain.

RLVG, this is the same reason he made a huge post of fluff, the last time he did this he was also scum. The gesture in itself isnt scum but if you take the time

Bitch please, that's no indication on alignment lol. If I feel I need to catch up, I make a huge single post with things I pick on.
    I don't want to be FM Batman and post the fuck out of everyone by having 1 quote per post.

33. ISO #333

Comments like these are the reason I will continue to keep my vote on you. About 90% of this slot's posts are taking potshots at us. Hell, this is the slot that complained about "toxic spam" coming from us. I believe they know getting us emotional keeps the game focused on talk of PLing us and other BS and OFF of actual scumhunting. This is scum motivation and hinders town.

@ika-When you read this-most likely on break at work-please do me a favor and keep all posts on the game-no personal stuff and no insults-I have my reasons for this. If we keep this game solely on scumhunting and avoid the drama, scum can't hide behind it.

TIA
    I think the only way I'd ever consider voting spearheading female tank is if Calette votes there.

I think I can understand your mindset for pushing that way, but I don't think it's optimal today.

I'm going to draw up some mechanical resolves before EOD.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Yo silver, you must understand when we see a Miller claim. Especially from IKa. We aren't just going to lay down and agree with it.
    We have to test it, see if its true, find his reasons. So we pressure him. And the reason you got so many votes was because
    he totally failed to defend this claim in any meaningful way. He basically said wait for SW. We didn't like that.

We got enough info now

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Yo silver, you must understand when we see a Miller claim. Especially from IKa. We aren't just going to lay down and agree with it.
    We have to test it, see if its true, find his reasons. So we pressure him. And the reason you got so many votes was because
    he totally failed to defend this claim in any meaningful way. He basically said wait for SW. We didn't like that.

We got enough info now
    I treated the empathy push as a mechanical resolve push.

I saw empathy as scummy originally, but now I see it as, for lack of better words, village idiot that is easy mislynch bait.

46. ISO #346

We got enough info now
    It is just plain bad play for scum to EVER fakeclaim miller. Particularly, first post of a game D1. On ms, that's how it's done when you draw miller so the cop DOES NOT waste a check on you. There is zero reason for ika to fake that. When I got in here, are read the way you guys were shitting on him, that just sends me straight into a rage. That said, I have no objections to legitimate pressure on him for it. You have to understand I'm gonna look at how that pressure was applied to get reads.

One thing I will comment on quickly before I have to go in regards to TDL. I did like his posts but the one thing that pinged was his admonishment of us for insults. That's usually a scum tactic if it's one of the first posts in a game where I come from because it's an easy thing for scum to do to look busy. More pressure here is fine although I did like all his other posts. Hell Frog's reasoning is very sound though.

OK Gotta go!!

~SilverWolf

47. ISO #347

Fancy Play Syndrome, I think

Basically playing pretentiously to make the game more challenging or entertaining for you.
    It's an arrogant playstyle for sure. I'm recognizing the selfish aspects of that type of playstyle, because if the entire village adopted it it'd make for aids games where everyone looks scummy as fuck.

48. ISO #348

Alright so my thoughts after reading. Sen and Paladin are offline so this is just me.

Scum:
    TDL, he made this big opening post about everybody and detailed reads. I remember last game we played i had him pinned as strong town and he flipped scum.
    This man truly looks more town when he's scum. I see Calix also picked up on it.

I dont think empathy is scum. Just their usual play, shame we can't check though.

Funcall is starting to post like a normal person(not a hydra ayy) but i need more on them.

Calette is being the most pussy hydra ever what is this. When i say this hydra i was filled with joy because i expected fireworks,
    all we've gotten so far is duds
    So please expand on why you think I am more of a normal person than a hydra?

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

It's an arrogant playstyle for sure. I'm recognizing the selfish aspects of that type of playstyle, because if the entire village adopted it it'd make for aids games where everyone looks scummy as fuck.
    Is this Frog or Helz anyway.
    But its good to see you know your playstyle leads to aids.