S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0 - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Same...one of the few people I read super accurately.
    And her reads are accurate as hell as town so it's a massive plus if she's randed it.
    hi got off work then played some bedwars then looked at thread then looked away then looked at thread then looked away now look at thread, now look at me. I'm on a horse.

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Okay since the last one left me on read I'll ask you.

Is Ceko a regular on here and would they know that?
    Sorry. Slept.

Yes. He would.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Sorry. Slept.

Yes. He would.
    Stealth, you need to post more, you are very quickly falling into pretty much the exact same meta you had during the politico game.

Which is significantly different from how you played all stars and KRC, one post indirectly shading ceko by egging another player on isn't going to cut it.

If you're wolf, you're going to get caught either way, but if you're town you need to make it far more apparent

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Stealth, you need to post more, you are very quickly falling into pretty much the exact same meta you had during the politico game.

Which is significantly different from how you played all stars and KRC, one post indirectly shading ceko by egging another player on isn't going to cut it.

If you're wolf, you're going to get caught either way, but if you're town you need to make it far more apparent
    Oh damn, you got some balls trying to shade me for low post count when that has not been indicative of my alignment for literal years.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Stealth, what do you think about me?
    Your general cynicism and uncooperativeness is annoying and anti-town but I don’t think you’d do it as scum.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Oh damn, you got some balls trying to shade me for low post count when that has not been indicative of my alignment for literal years.
    I never played with you in the years past, I quoted the games I've played with you.

This post also doesn't feel genuine since you would know this. What's up stealth?

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't like how @Lag has been largely ignoring the presence of Ceko. Much less provide a read. So, I ask you Lag to provide us with your position of Ceko.
    This is another weird wrath take, because it is factually wrong. Not only have I commented on ceko sounding stilted, but I literally made a post saying ceko is a scum lean.

If this post said Auwt instead on ceko, then maybe this post makes sense. Wrath wild card indeed, did he roll Templar from last hope again?

20. ISO #220

PQR can you stop trying to rage bait me by voting for me to try and incite a reaction? I honestly do not care who you want to vote, as long as it isn't someone named Ronald.
    This is a town tell for PQ.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Can you explain something to me? Are your three votes all RVS? Because you seem to be tryharding already but bouncing your vote as if you're not.
    I think this is, frustratingly, NAI for PQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hello, this is a very quick pop-in, no I have not read the thread, yes I am just commenting on what I see, and I absolutely will have to read the setup again to understand what really should be done

This is interesting, again I'll have to read the setup because from what I remember this could just be giving the win to the neutral (and making us lose), but maybe there is a way around it? A major flaw I could already see is that not all townies would abide to the plan because that never happens and because there's always someone to disagree, so your results could be skewed.

Maybe, but you're not
    -vote Lag

This doesn't feel right, not for you. If it were like... Frinckles entering the game like this, I'd say okay, but not you. Randomly townreading Mr. Paranoia-Pocket-PQ on post #12 for a theory post without explanations? Bleh.

And this is going to be all for now, but I will return and hopefully have a functional brain (unlike right now) and will provide better analysis
    PQ tends to mirror reads on him- consciously or not. If you scumread him, he scumreads you. If you townread him, he townreads you. Reference Politico for a game where Lag buddied him as scum, similarly to this one. Lag took PQ to the end of the game and used him to ML Gikkle at LYLO.

-vote Lag

MM is my town core based on that reading alone since he seems to have caught on in a different perspective.
    I will comment on the fact that Wrath said MM was in his town core for that read, but did not say anything about myself having the same read.

SB16's point feels shadier the more I think about it, why is he critical of me playing differently from when I was scum? Im not convinced his thoughts are genuine
    This point does not hold water when there is historical precedent for you doing exactly what you are doing now to the player you are doing it to now as the same alignment you are now (scum).

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    As I do not have a lot of time, I will leave my vote here for now.
    Ceko seems to be dubious, not really pushing, more passive compared to other games I've played with him.
    Could it be this break, or the color of the rolecard he received, let's find out.

-vote theoneceko
    I like this take, even if I don't think I agree with it. It would be very easy for a wolf to come in and bus lag or push lag for free town credit right now.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

This is a town tell for PQ.

I think this is, frustratingly, NAI for PQ.

PQ tends to mirror reads on him- consciously or not. If you scumread him, he scumreads you. If you townread him, he townreads you. Reference Politico for a game where Lag buddied him as scum, similarly to this one. Lag took PQ to the end of the game and used him to ML Gikkle at LYLO.

I will comment on the fact that Wrath said MM was in his town core for that read, but did not say anything about myself having the same read.

This point does not hold water when there is historical precedent for you doing exactly what you are doing now to the player you are doing it to now as the same alignment you are now (scum).

I like this take, even if I don't think I agree with it. It would be very easy for a wolf to come in and bus lag or push lag for free town credit right now.
    Tell me why a town that has a town read on PQ wouldn't act the same way I've acted. Do you think the town read on him is not justified? You yourself just said PQ has town telled

24. ISO #224

Frinckles is either sheeping my reads to pocket me, or he is just not wolf. Could be 3p since he's largely staying out of the way, but that's frinckles early day 1 meta anyway, so I'm putting him just town
    you are literally the last person in this game scum!frinckles would ever try to pocket. that's absurd.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Tell me why a town that has a town read on PQ wouldn't act the same way I've acted. Do you think the town read on him is not justified? You yourself just said PQ has town telled
    The difference here is the level of engagement. Townreading someone isn't pocketing them. This is.

You are the type of player that basically copy+pastes your alignment into your first page of posts.

Great for your town meta, terrible for your wolf meta. You're town here, if you're not, feel free to prove me otherwise.
    Luckily for you, it appears we're on the same team this game, no need to frame you this time around ;)
    you're welcome
    This is a partial town-tell for me. As town I think of that strategy more often than I think of it as wolf, so it's definitely town indicative, but I can definitely come up with that idea as wolf too
    About half of your posts in the first 12 hours were about how towny PQ is. That's not genuine. That's you trying to butter up PQ to vote with you later.

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SB16 I think you are scum this game. Mostly because the way you're typing.
    Big if true.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

I have a wagon, neat
    If you were town lean, you wouldn't mind there being a wagon as it's indicative of progress. I feel like in your position my flip would help town than anything else. So why the concern on the wagon?

Because i have a townread on PQ. The previous game I was literally executioner with PQ as one of my targets, and your grievance is that I'm not playing like that? Weird take, kind of shady.
    You townread PQ, and in turn PQ townreads you, also that last bit is malicious calling SB16 malicious.

Wrath is for most intents and purposes, still relatively green when it comes to FM
    On what basis?

Finally, @Stealthbomber16 the whole reason why I didn't comment on you was because I'm feeling you're pocketing me by saying:

Good to see there is a number of players who see what I see.
    While not wolf indicative, it is more of a reinforcing statement than anything else that throws me off

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Finally, @Stealthbomber16 the whole reason why I didn't comment on you was because I'm feeling you're pocketing me by saying:
    Alright, fair enough.

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay rocket reads (trademarked)

lag is town
    stealth is not town
    ceko is town (power role)
    wrath wildcard slot
    Hmm it's quite interesting how I bounced from "green" in Lag's read to "wildcard" once Frinckles made his prediction

This is another weird wrath take, because it is factually wrong. Not only have I commented on ceko sounding stilted, but I literally made a post saying ceko is a scum lean.

If this post said Auwt instead on ceko, then maybe this post makes sense. Wrath wild card indeed, did he roll Templar from last hope again?

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Hmm it's quite interesting how I bounced from "green" in Lag's read to "wildcard" once Frinckles made his prediction
    Lag has called you every lean at this point.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Wrath, I can't tell if you're trolling or just haven't read the game, I literally went back and forth on your slot several times last night, Frinckles reads were basically echoing what I'd already said, including that point

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

The difference here is the level of engagement. Townreading someone isn't pocketing them. This is.

About half of your posts in the first 12 hours were about how towny PQ is. That's not genuine. That's you trying to butter up PQ to vote with you later.
    Have you ever seen a game with me and PQ where we were both town?

(also not to mention, preventing town PQ from imploding is an important part of playing with PQ, lol)

43. ISO #243

Have you ever seen a game with me and PQ where we were both town?

(also not to mention, preventing town PQ from imploding is an important part of playing with PQ, lol)
    Probably. I've played quite a few games with you.

But the memory of Politico where you did the same thing you're doing now is fresh in my mind, whereas those games aren't.

44. ISO #244

At this point in the game someone will accuse me of dodging their question if I don't say when I leave.

I'm leaving.

45. ISO #245

Wrath, I can't tell if you're trolling or just haven't read the game, I literally went back and forth on your slot several times last night, Frinckles reads were basically echoing what I'd already said, including that point
    No, I haven't read every single comment. But why save the wildcard read until after Frinckles calls me out? It's a weak attempt at pocketing Frinckles, provided you didn't have any quote thread of your own.

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Probably. I've played quite a few games with you.

But the memory of Politico where you did the same thing you're doing now is fresh in my mind, whereas those games aren't.
    You have played 4 games with me and PQ. Two of them were anon, one of them I wasn't town, the other one was bisected souls where I was never in the game at the same time as you nor PQ. The correct answer was "no"

Tell me why you don't think a town would try to "pocket" town PQ as well? He's easy to read, and liable to implode and be a huge detriment to town in the process. Why are you so sure that a town wouldn't try to prevent this from happening?

49. ISO #249

No, I haven't read every single comment. But why save the wildcard read until after Frinckles calls me out? It's a weak attempt at pocketing Frinckles, provided you didn't have any quote thread of your own.
    I didn't. I had that read first. You missed it because you aren't reading the thread.

50. ISO #250