S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1809
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Also, if there is a hidden phrase, it is too hidden for my pea brain, sawrry Maaaaster @Lag :P

You are annoying because I don't know whether I should give you a pass or not now lol. Your wall is good, but it could still come from scum? Maybe? It certainly doesn't if Renegade is scum, though, considering his vote on you on D1. So I guess you're basically self-solving if we get PQ -> Renegade anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1502

I guess it does have to be like PQ + Ren. And it can’t be Lag if it’s Ren. Well fuck.

Go figure the one time I don’t lynch ren he’s actually scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1503

I guess I need to do my due diligence and double check MM as well. I’m not sure if I’ll get to that today or tomorrow. But we’ve agreed on pretty much everything, so I’d be shocked if he’s scum here.

4. ISO #1504

I need him to get pressured
    So he starts playing and stopps fluffing once in 5 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You... you kinda suck at this atm lol, Pao Zedong. Like, this makes no sense at all...... Does the massive mess on both EoDs tell NOTHING to you?? Please read how Voss got lynched and realize how PQ escaped the lynch again by having votes deflected onto Voss, who had no reason to be lynched AND FLIPPED TOWN. Perform the Great Leap Forward and get on PQ.

It comes from the depths of the Burning Hells, Gikkle. He's scum, damnit lol. It feels like only SB sees what I see he's pretty much open-wolfing by now.
    No, I understand he's probably a wolf at this point based of PoE and how he's played. I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt and ask questions as if they were town and have discussions with them.

5. ISO #1505

I need him to get pressured
    So he starts playing and stopps fluffing once in 5 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    lol, I thought this was the case ever since you said you could see loldebite faking voter as congress. Since that makes no sense and I doubt loldebite would do that. But I figured you were doing something fancy + I TR you, which is why I was uninterested in making you out.

In the congress chat has it looked like PQ is trying to solve with Oliver? Or does it look more like PQ is just trying to pocket him?

Did you ever read the card sharp chats from the Wild West game? It has examples of PQ using private chat to pocket jmw. Would be useful to reference those
    I don't believe I ever read the card sharp chat, or if I did, I just skimmed it and no longer have any memory of it. Nothing PQRn did in the chat wrt Oliverz really pinged me.

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I guess I need to do my due diligence and double check MM as well. I’m not sure if I’ll get to that today or tomorrow. But we’ve agreed on pretty much everything, so I’d be shocked if he’s scum here.
    I guess it does have to be like PQ + Ren. And it can’t be Lag if it’s Ren. Well fuck.

Go figure the one time I don’t lynch ren he’s actually scum.
    I honestly understand where this is coming from. I was kind of weak about PQ train d1 and then d2 of course I missed the vote so it looks very bad.

But I'm fairly sure either you or MM is scum otherwise town is way too stacked with power roles unless 2/3 congressmen are scum.

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Not happy at all! You did not bother participate constructively at all. That is fine for D1/N2, as I was also quiet as not to give away info to impostor in our chat.
    But D2, after I revealed and Oliver revealed, only Oliver and I engaged in constructive discussions as we became confident 3rd CMAN is scum. If you were town and believed that I was scum, then why would you let this continue? Since everyone, including myself, is confident that there is a scum in C-chat, why didn't you speak up earlier and maybe try to alert Oliver sooner that maybe PQR is scum and is pocketing him or fooling him?

Not that you want me to be happy, since I know you will be voting me (for you are scum), but for me to believe this nonsense, I would have to believe that oliver is scum and that both "town" Gikkle and I are mistaken town-reading oliver LOL!

Why did you enter 10 hours into N2 and said nothing? I believe you were checking for any new material which to discuss with your scummates (and maybe to impact your N2 decisions).
    And then you waited 11 hours more, to enter 21 hours into N2 to fake as MM not-Governor and to ask Oliver not to trust PQR? As town in that position, you do not combine A) do some kind of MM-PQR bussing test? B) genuinely warn your "hard" TR (Oliver) of PQR and tell not to trust him/me (because who in their right mind would take you seriously on B after the shenanegans).

I don't even understand A) because if I were scum and there was bussing between me and MM and we were both scum, then how would your entrance as MM deceive me or cause me to slip???

Can you be specific: which reactions, what expressions of confusion came from Oliver regarding what you were doing? I would love to hear that one!
    @Gikkle when are you going to address my post quoted above?

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

Okiiij
    Im workibg since, q12h
    Aaaand i have exam in 10h
    And ic didn5 sleepmm
    I want evveryone to post the playernlist and manke.a binary decission
    Will he vote that poerson or not
    Like mm=canNOT Imagine voting hi.m todaay
    Pao=can imagine votting him todya
    Just 2 answers
    No or3a ge or smth
    Srry for writiting
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm fairly concerned about the lack of activity in the past 5 hours.
    Guess they (scum) were not counting on you being a hero

Based on what I view as your genuine expression of concerns and paranoia, you must be indeed the town in the SB16/MM/Rene PR mix that I was not previously certain of (though I was leaning towards you already, and your recent posts help support that it's you as the Town in that mix). Yes, I believe both SB16 and MM are scum here, most likely with Gikkle although if TOWN~Gikkle is really capable of those insane CMAN gambits then possibly Lag. I don't believe oliver is a possibility: although he is a strange character and is a newer player, he has been attempting to be solvy.

===================================

Looking at votes from D1 and D2 (taken from my N2 notes #1395 and at that time I was still considering Lolde suspect hence the mention of his name):
    MM: Voted Lag, PQ, Voss.
    Gikkle: Gikkle did have a vote on MM for 3.5 during D1 prior to switching to Frinckles, but could be bussing. Voted Frinckles, MM, Voss.
    SB16: Never voted Gikkle, Lolde, or MM. Voted Guillo, Lag, Pao, PQ, Oliver.

So to evaluate this potential trio, I wanted to check Gikkle voting MM as that would imply a Scum v Scum vote. No other potential vote busses seen from this group of 3.

Gikkle voted MM here, a vote was in effect for 3.5 hours until the switch to Frinckles with 1 minute before EOD1.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...762#post950762

Justification was given in next post:
    "I had an entire line of dialogue with MM which explains my vote, particularly my latest post ( P#234 )"

P#234 that is reference is pasted by me below:

So in other words, I'm either wrong or scum because of a mindmeld and an assumption favoring logic over pointless and weird play? You know what... I'm gonna put my veto on this lol.

[PQ edit - the above was a quote of MM; below are words from Gikkle in response to it]

No, I think you could be right and be town, but you trying to put words in Oliverz mouth (#169, #179) was very strange. #179 was also strange with the comments that it was "obvious he was not literal" because it "would not make sense", and later when I asked about whether that was dismissing the possibility of S!Oliverz doing it for scummy reasoning, you brought up an extreme scenario (#194, your point about Oliverz having to be a lunatic if he thought he could get Lag lynched from the beginning of the day. Not sure if this is just because you misinterpreted what I was saying? You never responded to me correcting you about what I meant by "early aggression") to dismiss my whole point about the possible justification S!Oliverz may have had where it would make sense for them to make a literal post like that so early on.

Your prior explanation for why Oliverz was town ( #168 ) didn't make much sense either. Here is what you said:

"There is a tone change in Lag. Pointing it out, starting the discussion strongly, making people take a stance about his read, all of this is towny and does not seem to be accidental. Oliver gets a townread from me for this; he's doing what a townie should do at gamestart, and I tend to start my town games in a similar manner whenever it's possible and I feel like getting into action quickly. "

This does not match up with what Oliverz has actually done.

"Pointing (Lag's alleged change in tone) out" - This is Marshmallow putting words in Oliverz mouth, which is what we talked about afterwards and which he acknowledges as a possibility in #179. The only thing Oliverz did publicly say was that Lag wasn't doing a full mechanical plan and "being smart town" like they were last game. Oliverz did not point out any kind of change in tone or anything like that.
    "Starting the discussion strongly" - Strongly worded, sure. I wouldn't call it "starting the discussion strongly" though, as it wasn't strong in it's structure, considering he doesn't talk about it all after that and the explanation is pretty lackluster.
    "Making people take a stance about his read" - Never happened.

This is just a very strange read altogether and seems a lot like you're trying to justify something you don't really believe in. Maybe I'm wrong? It's just weird on the surface and your answers so far have only raised more questions.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense or is jumbled, I'm a bit tired.

=================

So can that be within a scum-scum interaction? I say yes.

20. ISO #1520

Just to add, in the less likely case that Lag and not Gikkle is the 3rd, then that is possible only if MM+Lag bussed each other super hard, as there was an insane firefight between those two on D2, the outcome of which led me to scum-read MM and hence my vote on him for all of D2 except my final self-preservation switch to Voss at EOD2.

That is to say, interaction analysis indicates that Gikkle is far more likely to be the 3rd partner to SB16+MM than Lag is.

21. ISO #1521

It takes 5 votes to hammer today, and there are 8 votes available (2 for me, 1 for everyone but PQ).

So that means I would have to vote and convince at least 2 other voters to vote.

If I only convince 1 other voter, then it could go to 3v3. But it could easily be a plurality of 4 votes today that decides the lynch.

22. ISO #1522

I honestly feel that MM and SB pushing PQ today clears him. But I think it will be difficult to get others to realize this since I have scum equity and Lag already thinks the team is me + PQ + Paopan.

Lag, Oliverz, Gikkle, and Paopan:

At least ONE of SB/MM is scum. Them both being on PQ is extremely concerning.

At least entertain the idea that I am town. In that scenario, what would the teams be in your mind?
    @Gikkle @Lag @NotPaopan @Oliver s144

23. ISO #1523

I honestly feel that MM and SB pushing PQ today clears him. But I think it will be difficult to get others to realize this since I have scum equity and Lag already thinks the team is me + PQ + Paopan.

Lag, Oliverz, Gikkle, and Paopan:

At least ONE of SB/MM is scum. Them both being on PQ is extremely concerning.

At least entertain the idea that I am town. In that scenario, what would the teams be in your mind?
    @Gikkle @Lag @NotPaopan @Oliver s144
    @oliverz144

24. ISO #1524

If SB is scum, why wouldn't he negate my votes?
    Two things, maybe he thinks he can influence my vote or I'm already on the wrong path and 2) easier to just take PQs away while pushing that train hard, and if PQ flips town then take my votes to almost guarantee a win.

If MM is scum, why wouldn't he pardon a teammate yet?
    This is easy to explain IMO, since pardoning obviously is a massive link to a player and if it turned out MM was scum and flipped, the pardoned player gets a lot of scum credit. So it makes sense to save this as long as possible if scum.

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Good play this game though. You had me fooled.
    Entertain for me the idea that I am town, for a moment.

FMPOV, both YOU and MM being on PQ is extremely scary.

Do you think it is possible MM is scum, or are you saying the extreme unlikely scenario is that all 3 of us are town?

If you think I am town, then surely you must think at this point MM is scum.

If you think I am scum, why aren't you rallying to get the scum mayor with two votes out????

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

fuck off. voss wasnt scummy at all. he claimed SA in difficult time.
    u r stoopid
    if i am a deepwolf, i guess im also a chess grossmeister?
    -vote notpaopan

Uhh. This imperialist slot is very ignorant. Learn how to think outside the box instead of teaming up with MM and oppressing me every game.

Jeez, let me go to bed. Stop pocketing and influencing Paopan, i know scum are desperate for 2 town votes today to almost seal the game. Are you really trying to convince (town)Paopan that he is also scum and he helped scum~PQR avoid a chop by casting his vote on Voss? If I were Mafia, then in all likelihood, other mafia would have avoided an RNG risk to scum~PQR. The RNGs happened because of TvTs and scum didnt care. Same goes for Lag, who was also on Voss. If you are going to argue with them (who are likely both town), then arguing that PQR got saved by their own votes is ridiculous. Go fish for some other towns to fool, not Lag or Pao or Oliver.
    I noticed MM pocketing me again. Don't worry. I am aware.

Is a scum team of MM/SB/Gikkle possible? I think PQ thinks it is. Or one of MM/SB, Gikkle, and one of Lag/Oliverz?
    I am beginning to think a SB/MM + (3rd) Lag/Gikkle tandem

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

Oh dear lord. Why is everyone offline when I'm online.
    We still have what, like 15h to go. Y'all better be active on EoD around.

Town, listen. We still have a chance. We need to force a SB vs MM thunderdome.
    Oliver is a thrower, but we have Mayor. We can still turn things around.

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Don't worry Ren. I can self heal or heal you tonight...

It's 50-50 tonight and win tomorrow onwards as long as we can lynch S!MM/SB today.

Anyway, I am currently done assessing things. Initially, my opinion is SB16 first then MM due to role power-ups.
    But because Oliver is pocketed by MM. ++ He also tried to pocket me.

We need to lynch MM today. If he flips scum. We'll see if the oli lost lamb will return to its original flock or would continue to defy us.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

37. ISO #1537

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post

It's 50-50 tonight and win tomorrow onwards as long as we can lynch S!MM/SB today.

Anyway, I am currently done assessing things. Initially, my opinion is SB16 first then MM due to role power-ups.

We need to lynch MM today. If he flips scum. We'll see if the oli lost lamb will return to its original flock or would continue to defy us.

Kindly respond to this @PQRnHack

38. ISO #1538

If MM is scum, why wouldn't he pardon a teammate yet?
    This is easy to explain IMO, since pardoning obviously is a massive link to a player and if it turned out MM was scum and flipped, the pardoned player gets a lot of scum credit. So it makes sense to save this as long as possible if scum.
    Agreed, plus he cannot pardon the same person twice in a row.

39. ISO #1539

SB16 is the safer lynch, if anyone believes that there is only 1 scum there, but I am pretty sure it is both scum and so it doesnt matter too much which goes first. Once he flips red, pre-existing association with MM should be sufficient for Oliver to figure things out.

One other thing to consider is whether it is best for town to eliminate Pardon ability or Vote Removal ability first. Of these, eliminating Judge SB16 is superior because then he can't mess with Rene's or anyone else's vote, and this would leave MM-Governor with only the option of pardoning the last scum partner or pardoning town (to avoid outing the last scum). MM-Governor cannot pardon himself and also cannot pardon the same person twice in a row.

40. ISO #1540

Guess they (scum) were not counting on you being a hero

Based on what I view as your genuine expression of concerns and paranoia, you must be indeed the town in the SB16/MM/Rene PR mix that I was not previously certain of (though I was leaning towards you already, and your recent posts help support that it's you as the Town in that mix). Yes, I believe both SB16 and MM are scum here, most likely with Gikkle although if TOWN~Gikkle is really capable of those insane CMAN gambits then possibly Lag. I don't believe oliver is a possibility: although he is a strange character and is a newer player, he has been attempting to be solvy.

===================================

Looking at votes from D1 and D2 (taken from my N2 notes #1395 and at that time I was still considering Lolde suspect hence the mention of his name):
    MM: Voted Lag, PQ, Voss.
    Gikkle: Gikkle did have a vote on MM for 3.5 during D1 prior to switching to Frinckles, but could be bussing. Voted Frinckles, MM, Voss.
    SB16: Never voted Gikkle, Lolde, or MM. Voted Guillo, Lag, Pao, PQ, Oliver.

So to evaluate this potential trio, I wanted to check Gikkle voting MM as that would imply a Scum v Scum vote. No other potential vote busses seen from this group of 3.

Gikkle voted MM here, a vote was in effect for 3.5 hours until the switch to Frinckles with 1 minute before EOD1.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...762#post950762

Justification was given in next post:
    "I had an entire line of dialogue with MM which explains my vote, particularly my latest post ( P#234 )"

P#234 that is reference is pasted by me below:

So in other words, I'm either wrong or scum because of a mindmeld and an assumption favoring logic over pointless and weird play? You know what... I'm gonna put my veto on this lol.

[PQ edit - the above was a quote of MM; below are words from Gikkle in response to it]

No, I think you could be right and be town, but you trying to put words in Oliverz mouth (#169, #179) was very strange. #179 was also strange with the comments that it was "obvious he was not literal" because it "would not make sense", and later when I asked about whether that was dismissing the possibility of S!Oliverz doing it for scummy reasoning, you brought up an extreme scenario (#194, your point about Oliverz having to be a lunatic if he thought he could get Lag lynched from the beginning of the day. Not sure if this is just because you misinterpreted what I was saying? You never responded to me correcting you about what I meant by "early aggression") to dismiss my whole point about the possible justification S!Oliverz may have had where it would make sense for them to make a literal post like that so early on.

Your prior explanation for why Oliverz was town ( #168 ) didn't make much sense either. Here is what you said:

"There is a tone change in Lag. Pointing it out, starting the discussion strongly, making people take a stance about his read, all of this is towny and does not seem to be accidental. Oliver gets a townread from me for this; he's doing what a townie should do at gamestart, and I tend to start my town games in a similar manner whenever it's possible and I feel like getting into action quickly. "

This does not match up with what Oliverz has actually done.

"Pointing (Lag's alleged change in tone) out" - This is Marshmallow putting words in Oliverz mouth, which is what we talked about afterwards and which he acknowledges as a possibility in #179. The only thing Oliverz did publicly say was that Lag wasn't doing a full mechanical plan and "being smart town" like they were last game. Oliverz did not point out any kind of change in tone or anything like that.
    "Starting the discussion strongly" - Strongly worded, sure. I wouldn't call it "starting the discussion strongly" though, as it wasn't strong in it's structure, considering he doesn't talk about it all after that and the explanation is pretty lackluster.
    "Making people take a stance about his read" - Never happened.

This is just a very strange read altogether and seems a lot like you're trying to justify something you don't really believe in. Maybe I'm wrong? It's just weird on the surface and your answers so far have only raised more questions.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense or is jumbled, I'm a bit tired.

=================

So can that be within a scum-scum interaction? I say yes.

my analysis kinda agrees with that
    Praise the Lord!

41. ISO #1541

SB16 is the safer lynch, if anyone believes that there is only 1 scum there, but I am pretty sure it is both scum and so it doesnt matter too much which goes first. Once he flips red, pre-existing association with MM should be sufficient for Oliver to figure things out.

One other thing to consider is whether it is best for town to eliminate Pardon ability or Vote Removal ability first. Of these, eliminating Judge SB16 is superior because then he can't mess with Rene's or anyone else's vote, and this would leave MM-Governor with only the option of pardoning the last scum partner or pardoning town (to avoid outing the last scum). MM-Governor cannot pardon himself and also cannot pardon the same person twice in a row.
    That's what I initially thought, hence the sb16 vote.

But then I realized, we aren't getting oli's vote without flipping MM. So that's basically that's worse.

MM is literally Governor + Judge because of oli's -1 vote against town.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

That's what I initially thought, hence the sb16 vote.

But then I realized, we aren't getting oli's vote without flipping MM. So that's basically that's worse.

MM is literally Governor + Judge because of oli's -1 vote against town.
    Looks like Oliver is fine. BTW nice to have a rational Pao show up when it matters the most!

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Entertain for me the idea that I am town, for a moment.

FMPOV, both YOU and MM being on PQ is extremely scary.

Do you think it is possible MM is scum, or are you saying the extreme unlikely scenario is that all 3 of us are town?

If you think I am town, then surely you must think at this point MM is scum.

If you think I am scum, why aren't you rallying to get the scum mayor with two votes out????
    Because I can nullify you and we already have two votes on PQ. That does make more sense though.

-vote Renegade

I think it's extremely unlikely that MM is scum here just from my personal reads.

50. ISO #1550

i WILL mald postgame if I'm lynched today. You lynched Voss day 2 who was an obvtown PR and had me as one of his top TRs. Loldebite is dead and I was one of his top TRs. Every single dead person thought or said I'm town. There's a reason they are dead. I'm being set up.