Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    TBH, if I was a magic dictator who could control who gets lynched, I'd choose MM. The most towny thing he's done all game is act outraged at Yagami w/o scumreading him (he was very Low-Hanging-Fruit with the whole first vote thing).

Otherwise, he pushed on PTB over a misread of PTB's intent with the strategy proposal, and scumread me because...??? It's really weird that when he actually finally did the "case" on me he literally ended up townreading me more. Generally when a town thinks more about their scumread it becomes stronger because the idea becomes more clear. I ain't got no issues with people scumreading me but it's like he backtracked when he realized he couldn't fabricate a reason LOL.

IDK, the more this goes on the less comfortable I feel with a stealth lynch. I'd rather have MM. Stealth's posts really feel like someone trying to figure out the game. He's gotten weird under all this pressure but I remember him acting like that previously as town.
    You're really making a case against an afk? FFS.

Does anyone know to play this game?

sb16 is scum. Why are people derailing trains /ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why vote mm been pro town all game
    Is there anyone else you'd consider voting like sb16?

You never mentioned what you think of sb16
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote yzb25
    I dont blame him for this vote. You voted his highest town read. I don't see MM as scum, sorry @yzb25 you're only gonna shift a train onto you.

SB is our best case at getting a scum today
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

@Mike any reason not to vote sb16?
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Gonna be a no lynch day it looks like.

/shrug
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

10 MINUTE WARNING TIL DAY ENDS

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

16. ISO #716

@Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall @Mike

3 mins left before no lynch.

No lynch only helps scum
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

90 seconds
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Well no lynch. Oh well.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #721

DAY 1 HAS ENDED

As the day finally rose to an end, the townsmen were getting restless. They spent all day tirelessly searching and questioning every new face. However, no one seemed to have a clue as to who these Mafia bastards even where.

“It could be this guy? I don’t think I’ve seen his face around here!” Shouted one towns member.

“Nah, not him, he’s been here for a couple weeks now. Even was at my daughter’s wedding!” retorted another towns member.

They were at their Wits end. They didn’t know what to do. They needed to find the Mafia NOW, but how far would they go to achieve this?

“Let’s just hogtie someone up at random! And hope they’re apart of the Mob!” Suggested a townsmen who seemed like the leader.

“No.” One of the older looking townsmen replied “We are not savages. We do not kill mindlessly, no matter what. It makes us worse than them.”

Everyone, with a look of contemplation upon them, agreed with the wiser of their members. They couldn’t do that.

The group of townsmen dispersed shortly afterwards, and left for their homes with somber remorse and paranoid hearts… for they knew the mafia will try to kill one of them in their sleep this night, even if they didn’t do it themselves this day.

DAY HAS ENDED WITH A NO-LYNCH
    Last edited by AIVION; November 4th, 2018 at 12:17 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

22. ISO #722

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN

To all of those who has an night action, please try to have it submitted by 30 minutes before End of Night, that way I can have everyone’s actions locked in for the night, also help me write the next day’s post faster and easier. Thanks!

Night 1 Ends:

In the next 25 Minutes from 12:35PM EST. Stupid timer got bugged XD
    Last edited by AIVION; November 9th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.

23. ISO #723

@PowersThatBe @Marshmallow Marshall @yzb25 @Light_Yagami @Mike @Distorted @Stealthbomber16
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    I will be ending the Night One hour EARLY due to real life complications. The Night Ends at 1PM EST Instead of 2PM EST. So make sure to give me your Night actions so I can compile them and start Day 2 before I have to deal with my real life commitment.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Last edited by AIVION; November 5th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.

24. ISO #724

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN

The Sun rose upon the quiet, dreary basic bitch town. Everyone did their morning routines: Got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, went out to the town center to meet up with the rest of the townsfolk.

What they say there will forever haunt their memories:

They saw a bloody mess and chaotic destruction. It looks like they killed one of our own, and trashed the center up. Debris and broken furniture littered the ground. What was beautiful and innocent was now tainted and tarnished with the blood of the town, and the inner workings of the Mafia.

They looked closer at the body, and was able to immediately recognize who it was, since they were a very true and outspoken townsmen yesterday.

It was the Body of @Mike , which was bruised up badly along with one clean bullet hole through his temple. It doesn't look like he died peacefully.

They found a Piece of paper with what looks like his final thoughts before he died. It Read:

Spoiler : Last Will :
    " IF I am dead my plan worked to give town another day with Town Sheriff and Town doc still alive. If you are sheriff dont show your cards unless you Found the scum. My number 1 suspects are MM and PTB or SB16 and Yzb25 Look who was RB that is town"

The town mourned the loss of a simple Citizen this day, but they will not let it stop their hunt for the mafia.

No. They will take this sadness and despair and transform it into great vengeance and furious anger to those that tried to poison and destroy thy townsmen!

The townsmen took what little they had left, and stepped out of the center, hoping to find the vile mafia and put them into the ground.

Living Players:
    @PowersThatBe
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @yzb25
    @Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @Stealthbomber16

Dead Players:
    @Mike - Citizen

With 6 players alive, it is 4 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Ends:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

25. ISO #725

RIP @Mike

F
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #726

Working, kinda busy today, so I’ll try to check in later.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #727

Also, we need to hard claim today.

If we ml we lose if scum hit the doc at night.

So we need to claim and then resolve any ccs

Inb4 someone says I’m tpr hunting.

Bye
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #728

At this time, I’m going to re-certify that I am a citizen, and my win con is that I win when all mafia are eliminated.

Okay my lunch break is over.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #729

Bye
    no, ur not TPR hunting. you are just making 0 sense again.

If mafia kills the doctor we lose. so lets reveal the doctor.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

30. ISO #730

At this time, I’m going to re-certify that I am a citizen, and my win con is that I win when all mafia are eliminated.

Okay my lunch break is over.
    Host asks us not to use rolecards. Second time you cite rolecard. please show some respect to the people hosting these games. blatantly ignoring what they ask is just disrespectful. im sure u will cite him saying "he said not to ask everyone", but what your doing is just tiptoeing around that line. keep rolecards out of the game because he obviously doesn't want them used.

31. ISO #731

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Host asks us not to use rolecards. Second time you cite rolecard. please show some respect to the people hosting these games. blatantly ignoring what they ask is just disrespectful. im sure u will cite him saying "he said not to ask everyone", but what your doing is just tiptoeing around that line. keep rolecards out of the game because he obviously doesn't want them used.

It says don’t quote. Which means do not take a direct quote.

Making mountains out of mole hills. He also told you to publicly apologize to me, and you didn’t. Please don’t talk about disrespect. Host stated I could do what I’m doing and is not a problem.

Please do not speak for others.

Thank you.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #732

no, ur not TPR hunting. you are just making 0 sense again.

If mafia kills the doctor we lose. so lets reveal the doctor.

It’s unlikely the mafia will cc tprs. Then they’ll have to claim citizen, we have a poe list to work through then.

It’s kinda obvious who doc is now anyway from all the fake claims yesterday.

But whatever.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #733

It says don’t quote. Which means do not take a direct quote.

Making mountains out of mole hills. He also told you to publicly apologize to me, and you didn’t. Please don’t talk about disrespect. Host stated I could do what I’m doing and is not a problem.

Please do not speak for others.

Thank you.
    he never even said the word quote rofl why are u like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Game has started! I will be using this color to answer questions that may arise. I also want to add that all players must AT LEAST post 3-5 relevant game posts a day, otherwise you will more than likely be replaced! Also please refrain from asking everyone what’s on their role cards. I know that’s obvious, but I just want to make sure it’s said.

Good luck to you all!

[8:05 AM] AIVION: Thanks. publicly apologize or something so he can calm the fuck down (you dont have to mean it its mafia xD)

yes, he did because we were talking about how to deal with your ass because you just dont shut up. lol but u will soon enough bb, enjoy

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

he never even said the word quote rofl why are u like this.

[8:05 AM] AIVION: Thanks. publicly apologize or something so he can calm the fuck down (you dont have to mean it its mafia xD)

yes, he did because we were talking about how to deal with your ass because you just dont shut up. lol but u will soon enough bb, enjoy
    I didn’t ask anyone to say what’s on their role card. So what’s the issue?

Lol thanks for exposing him tho!
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #739

Idle threats mean nothing to me.

Nothing will ever shut me up. /shrug
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #740

Mikes death doesn’t come as a surprise to me.

Back into the breach.

PTb trying to turbo me yesterday was scummy as all hell and I hope someone else sees that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #741

Mikes death doesn’t come as a surprise to me.

Back into the breach.

PTb trying to turbo me yesterday was scummy as all hell and I hope someone else sees that.
    EOD lynch that other people also pushed is now scummy.

We would have lynched distorted had it not been for his claim and Kira not moving his vote.

You’re not concerned that Kira has you as his highest scum read. You only gfocus on me.

Okay then.

And that’s not shade at Kira, that’s pointing out your inconsistency.

-vote stealthbomber16

I’m sure mikes death wasn’t a surprise as you probably killed him.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #742

@AIVION you didn’t reset the votes.

Stealth is at l-1 and yzb hasn’t checked in

-unvote

I intend to re-vote him but I’m not down for a lynch that’s not repped by what people want to do.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #743

I'm sorry... I had work to do in the night of EoD. And then I went to sleep lol. No lynch is quite disappointing, though. I have read the thread during the game night, though.

What I get is:

@Distorted and @PowersThatBe had a big argument that made the thread a pain to read... But it's not scum vs scum for sure, TvS... unlikely. It honestly feels like two townies that are both getting in very debatable plays because they hate eachother. Btw I am not judging anything there, I'm purely talking about the alignment indicative behavior in this interaction. Distorted is un-CC'd Sheriff, and I believe that the day would not have ended in no-lynch if he had lied, because I'm pretty sure a CC would have happened. I still read PTB as townish... The interaction + his town meta. Feels a bit like what he did in lynch fetish lol.

@Mike played nicely lmao... His WIFOM play worked. And now that we know he's town, we can establish something around it: The people who scumread him gain some town points for me. Because his play COULD have hurt town, and I think scums wouldn't just hit on the new guy who's being mostly townread.

My read on @Light_Yagami doesn't change a lot, he just gained a bit of town points for his reaction during the argument, it felt genuine, but a scum could fake it so I'm not reading into that very much.

I think the scum team is @yzb25 and @Stealthbomber16 . Even though I could get along his case on Distorted if I was to ignore his claim if it was day and that I was busy posting... at night, I had time to analyze it more. He said that all what Distorted did was shitposts and the argument against PTB. I think he did other stuff, I forgot to save links to those, but he did.
    It also felt like both of them were watching the world burn when Distorted and PTB were hitting on eachother.
    Finally, my PoE leads to them, for reasons explained earlier.

So, in a list:

MM
    Distorted
    Yagami

PTB

SB16
    Yzb25

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #744

-vote stealthbomber16

I’m staying here and not moving.

No more of these bullshit claims.

I’m eating lunch noow
    This happens. Then, shortly after...
    TBH, if I was a magic dictator who could control who gets lynched, I'd choose MM. The most towny thing he's done all game is act outraged at Yagami w/o scumreading him (he was very Low-Hanging-Fruit with the whole first vote thing).

Otherwise, he pushed on PTB over a misread of PTB's intent with the strategy proposal, and scumread me because...??? It's really weird that when he actually finally did the "case" on me he literally ended up townreading me more. Generally when a town thinks more about their scumread it becomes stronger because the idea becomes more clear. I ain't got no issues with people scumreading me but it's like he backtracked when he realized he couldn't fabricate a reason LOL.

IDK, the more this goes on the less comfortable I feel with a stealth lynch. I'd rather have MM. Stealth's posts really feel like someone trying to figure out the game. He's gotten weird under all this pressure but I remember him acting like that previously as town.
    Here, let's give this shit a try.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Mhmmmmmm. I wasn't even here. And he starts discrediting me HARDCORE. Also, what the fuck, are you sayign that what I saw was right, and that you scumraed me for not scumreading you further??? Lol.

He'd rather get the AFK that is, in my opinion, obvious town (of course, I'm biased...) as soon as he sees that SB16 is getting pushed. Vade retro satana.
    -vote Yzb25
    Or stealth, I don't mind which one we do.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

45. ISO #745

Bye
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

We need to hard claim today, really? So doc can die? DOC DON'T CLAIM. This is a bad idea lol.

46. ISO #746

Oh wait I didn't see votes, thanks ptb
    -unvote
    Will revote once votes are reset

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This happens. Then, shortly after...

Mhmmmmmm. I wasn't even here. And he starts discrediting me HARDCORE. Also, what the fuck, are you sayign that what I saw was right, and that you scumraed me for not scumreading you further??? Lol.

He'd rather get the AFK that is, in my opinion, obvious town (of course, I'm biased...) as soon as he sees that SB16 is getting pushed. Vade retro satana.
    -vote Yzb25
    Or stealth, I don't mind which one we do.
    1) Distorted only came on twice when I wrote that. Once for the argument, once to write those posts. I'm 90% sure on that.

2) I wasn't even there while they had the first argument. When they had the second I told them it was unproductive several times, but I was mainly ignoring the posts. I ain't stressing myself out with an argument I can't defuse.

3) Yes I did try to push you. I don't really regret trying. I regret not making a case on you earlier. If we don't allow ourselves to vote people who have gone AWOL for hours before EOD, scum meta would devolve into consistently going AFK at EOD, if it hasn't already.

TBH, SB16 does feel towny. But Mag didn't, and by POE his slot has to be a scum. I can probably imagine PTB or Light being the 2nd scum instead, but that's just reaching tbh.

It's cute you arbitrarily chose me first despite Stealth being the more popular choice and you probably having more points against him lol. It's also cute you try to frame yesterday as me defending him when I put my vote and tried to encourage Mike to hammer, when I easily could have disappeared like you.

Anyway, I'm happy to vote Stealth first, even if you're a harder scumread. I'm a cooperative man, after all. <3

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

1) Distorted only came on twice when I wrote that. Once for the argument, once to write those posts. I'm 90% sure on that.

2) I wasn't even there while they had the first argument. When they had the second I told them it was unproductive several times, but I was mainly ignoring the posts. I ain't stressing myself out with an argument I can't defuse.

3) Yes I did try to push you. I don't really regret trying. I regret not making a case on you earlier. If we don't allow ourselves to vote people who have gone AWOL for hours before EOD, scum meta would devolve into consistently going AFK at EOD, if it hasn't already.

TBH, SB16 does feel towny. But Mag didn't, and by POE his slot has to be a scum. I can probably imagine PTB or Light being the 2nd scum instead, but that's just reaching tbh.

It's cute you arbitrarily chose me first despite Stealth being the more popular choice and you probably having more points against him lol. It's also cute you try to frame yesterday as me defending him when I put my vote and tried to encourage Mike to hammer, when I easily could have disappeared like you.

Anyway, I'm happy to vote Stealth first, even if you're a harder scumread. I'm a cooperative man, after all. <3
    I don't care about the general consensus, I care about my reads there you didn't even try to get info out of the argument.

You just decided to push me magically, as soon as the game was going on Stealth. You can't deny that. And now you say that by PoE his slot has to be a scum. Yet you voted me over the PoE scum? Mhhhhhmmmm..... As I said, I don't mind lynching stealth, I'm cooperative too ;)
    @Distorted you didn't say your investigation results lol. Should we assume that you were roleblocked?

50. ISO #750