Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote noz_bugz

I see you Lurking >=O
    Noz signed? Oops, I had forgotten that XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote rachyl
    i vote rach for commander because this post makes me somewhat iffy on you
    wait your voting me for Commander or your voting me up? Im confused

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol... Ok you get a free pass for hockey I guess.... Wtf am I saying already XD when you get home GET YOUR ASS HERE AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS, DON'T JUST FILL THE 5 MINIMUM POSTS!!!!!
    Heh i just need you to start scum reading me then we will be ok

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    wait your voting me for Commander or your voting me up? Im confused
    Voting for commander. "I vote rach for commander" is clear enough... no? Plus we can only vote for commander on this discussion phase.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #206

What does that mean???

7. ISO #207
    Rachyl

Am I being voted up?

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Am I being voted up?
    No, you're being elected as S.C. Be happy!

11. ISO #211

you cant be voted up until after the 12 hours
    and there is no voted up, its voted to death =P once u get 7 votes you die.

but dont panic, people use eachother as bait all the time - it gets heavy pressure later lol its not like the mod where 2-3 votes on u mean insta death.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #212
    Rachyl

Voting for commander. "I vote rach for commander" is clear enough... no? Plus we can only vote for commander on this discussion phase.
    I strongly recommend you guys vote me as Station Commander, I know my opinion doesnt matter, but i am a team player, and i already have a list of suspects that you guys should really check out if your interested, just thought id say that

13. ISO #213

hmmmm.......but that is odd you agreed and creating he signed up without verifying it beforehand........................................ ....................
    Well, he actually posted "PRAISE THE PANDAS I GOT TIME TO PLAY" so it was credible ^^

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215
    Rachyl

No, you're being elected as S.C. Be happy!
    dont worry im happy lol

16. ISO #216

D1 commander means nothing really.
    He can still nightkill, and he is still immune at night.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218
    Rachyl

I want to know your guys' feedback. What do you think? Who do you town read, who do you scum read?

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220
    Rachyl

Actually.....we acn make it something? =P

vote me for commander and I will use my day ability on someone to confirm them as thing or not.
    I nominate Distorted for Station Manager, this is because i want him to use his ability to check if im The Thing or not, this is so that we can confirm me, and follow through with my list of suspects

21. ISO #221

I want to know your guys' feedback. What do you think? Who do you town read, who do you scum read?
    slightly iffy on blink just due to him not getting my reference of MM scum reading him as town - but then 2 posts later he says the exact same thing as I did lol

rachyl - town read

MM - town read

NumberTwo - i need more from you! you came on, pinpointed something I said then vanished @Numbertwo

@Hybrid whered u go?

@Dutes you as well?????

22. ISO #222

It's rather early for a list of reads.

23. ISO #223

-vote rachyl
    i vote rach for commander because this post makes me somewhat iffy on you
    This is in reference to MM scum reading blink (he now feels iffy on me)

this is directed AT MM, because every game MM town or scum reads blink I base my read off that. but for some reason this game blink doesn't catch that?

Every single past game I have commented on it.

24. ISO #224

slightly iffy on blink just due to him not getting my reference of MM scum reading him as town - but then 2 posts later he says the exact same thing as I did lol

rachyl - town read

MM - town read

NumberTwo - i need more from you! you came on, pinpointed something I said then vanished @Numbertwo

@Hybrid whered u go?

@Dutes you as well?????
    Wait, blink did that? Pls quote, if you're right I'm scumreading him ever harder...

agreed on rachyl

ITS MEEEEEH

#2 what are you doinggggg

Hybrid is at school atm

Dutes... IDK

25. ISO #225
    Rachyl

It's rather early for a list of reads.
    We NEED to read eachother quickly! Because if we dont The Thing will start converting us, and when that happens, were toast. and thats the last THING we need to happen (no pun intended)

26. ISO #226
    Rachyl

Wait, blink did that? Pls quote, if you're right I'm scumreading him ever harder...

agreed on rachyl

ITS MEEEEEH

#2 what are you doinggggg

Hybrid is at school atm

Dutes... IDK
    I crossed Dutes and Hybrid off my suspect list, they posted. its the others that did not post

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

this is directed AT MM, because every game MM town or scum reads blink I base my read off that. but for some reason this game blink doesn't catch that?

Oh, that's what the 2nd blink post meant... I was not understanding what he wanted to do there. Now he's even scummier AAAAAAAAA

@blinkskater <------ this is a scum block.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230
    Rachyl

The Scum Of Scums, im still waiting for you to post, youve had alot of time to read the pages, now its time to start posting and defending yourself. Im curious what you have to say? Well?!

31. ISO #231

We NEED to read eachother quickly! Because if we dont The Thing will start converting us, and when that happens, were toast. and thats the last THING we need to happen (no pun intended)
    Hey calm down, we got 48h lol. Well, unless @Distorted turbolynches me and hybrid... :P (reference to last game)

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233
    Rachyl

we got 48 hours until night
    I know but still! The quicker we can confirm eachother the better! And when we nominate you to station commander you can use your ability on me or someone else that you think is The Thing and get a head start on the thing

34. ISO #234

@Tauntshaman @The Scum of Scum please post something!!! Lurking is just getting you more and more scumpoints.

35. ISO #235
    Rachyl

Ya know what

-vote rachyl
    for station commander

I think rachyl will have the balls to pull the trigger on someone tonight without having meta as an influence, I am kinda curious to see how that plays out
    oh thank you for your nomination! I wont let you down! ^_^

36. ISO #236

Heh its not that i didnt catch it, i intentionally ignored it simply to see how youd react , andnyou reacted how i thought a scummy distorted would react

37. ISO #237

Ya know what

-vote rachyl
    for station commander

I think rachyl will have the balls to pull the trigger on someone tonight without having meta as an influence, I am kinda curious to see how that plays out
    -vote Rachyl
    Indeed. And since he's my strongest town read... GO GO GO RACHYL FOR PRESIDENT 2018

38. ISO #238
    Rachyl

I already know who my first lynch is going to be at this point. The sooner we nominate me the better

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240
    Rachyl

Heh its not that i didnt catch it, i intentionally ignored it simply to see how youd react , andnyou reacted how i thought a scummy distorted would react
    Hes not scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. ISO #241

@blinkskater I want you to answer this fast: what would a Town Distorted answer to it? I feel like you're just laying a trap there, and that he can't win, whatever he says.

42. ISO #242

I already know who my first lynch is going to be at this point. The sooner we nominate me the better
    well, understand that once elected it doesnt mean we all listen and follow =P lol it just gives you the ability to either hit a thing during the day or die OR have a night kill, or nothing =P

for all we know you could be the thing and we are electing you right now, but even if you are it doesn't effect N1 conversions.

43. ISO #243
    Rachyl

Shaman popped in to say he's catching up, have faith!
    great, hes one of my suspects, I want to question him when he gets here. and hear what he has to say

44. ISO #244

@Rachyl NO TURBOLYNCHING. Aka use all the time we got: don't cut the day early!! We'd lose valuable info from that.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246
    Rachyl

well, understand that once elected it doesnt mean we all listen and follow =P lol it just gives you the ability to either hit a thing during the day or die OR have a night kill, or nothing =P

for all we know you could be the thing and we are electing you right now, but even if you are it doesn't effect N1 conversions.
    Just so you know, you already said that you believe im town, you and Marshmallow Marshall. So are you going back on what you think of me now? Your the one that nominated me. Im NOT The Thing! Im town!

47. ISO #247

so, you did something incredibly scummy KNOWING I would catch that and scum read u for it? I think it would be scummy of me to ignore it lol

If I ignored you doing something scummy, it would be because I knew u were town, but instead I found u doing something scummy, and scum read u for it and question you, and u say thats what I would do as scum? backwards logic there.

48. ISO #248

Just so you know, you already said that you believe im town, you and Marshmallow Marshall. So are you going back on what you think of me now? Your the one that nominated me. Im NOT The Thing! Im town!
    no1 can be sure of anyone being town in FM. Unless a mayor reveals, no1 is confirmed.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250
    Rachyl

@Rachyl NO TURBOLYNCHING. Aka use all the time we got: don't cut the day early!! We'd lose valuable info from that.
    Im not turbo lynching. Im just saying that i already know who im voting for if he doesnt show up and defend himself when i believe that he is The Thing

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.