S-FM 328: Lazy (6P) - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Implying he's not hard claiming sheriff anymore.

This looks like a scum that is realizing their sheriff claim is quickly leading to them getting turbo'd so they're trying to dissolve the thunderdome
    +1

i think blink retracted his sheriff claim because he realized he can't win a thunderdome against the easiest player to townread in this setup.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

PQR alluded to a scenario I didn't account for, which would be a citizen claiming sheriff. That fact I think makes it pretty clear that PQR was actually claiming citizen in a cheeky way.

Varcron seems to be memeing with his Sheriff claim. If you are not just memeing, now is the time to hard claim Sheriff, @Varcron

ceko and blink both seem to be hard claiming sheriff. Which is good for us, scum has a lower winrate when they try to CC the real sheriff.

Kind of pissed at blink assigning scum points to me for being annoyed at what felt like town just taking a big fat dump on my strategy - which isn't just a random strategy based on reads - it's a mathematically verifiable road-map for town to win the majority of the time. So when you get 3 sheriff claims - that means, ya either mafia is throwing by having both of them claim sheriff, or there's some citizen claiming sheriff for... reasons

And this is exactly the same kind of scumpainting he did to me last game, where he just came up with some bullshit reason to call me scum, when he was the real scum
    Okay I was out for a little bit, I'm reading up again and responding to stuff

I already said in a previous post that I claimed villager and that the sheriff claim was a joke.

4. ISO #154

Because there is no world in my mind where your play makes sense as a citizen.

You have to either be Sheriff, or Mafia.

And now you're saying you're not actually Sheriff... sooo that makes yoouuu...
    I don't have to be either sheriff or mafia.

I can list you my reasons for doing what i did not that you even care because you put me at L1 before I could even say them LOL.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'm literally just being irrational right now, but it's wearing off ^-^

i hate blink's scum gambit, but i hope you realize only town!ceko can hate it.
    Well, the problem is with him claiming sheriff and you claiming sheriff, is that one of the two of you is lying.

PQR managed to breadcrumb his real role in his "sheriff" claim and my own claim wasn't really a claim.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I could be wrong on my pqr+varcron association.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't town play.

@LagAttack
    Claiming sheriff and then saying "jk I'm not sheriff" when you're about to be lynched isn't town play.

If someone quick hammers you mid conversation that's just setting up a win-win for town. Either you are scum and the quick hammer is worth (which is what I see happening 99% of the time). Or it's scum trying to shut down conversation for the day and that hammer interrupting everyone is a big scummy thing to do in it of itself.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't usually town play. But in this case it is

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

-vote varcron

I wish Oberon were here for the past few hours with all of us, but sigh he wasn't.

Obviously with this vote you can guess what i'm actually hard claiming here =)
    No, quite frankly, I can't guess what you're hard claiming.

If that's an attempt to divert the attention away from you after being moved to L-1 by some dumbass then that gives you scum credibility.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

I don't have to be either sheriff or mafia.

I can list you my reasons for doing what i did not that you even care because you put me at L1 before I could even say them LOL.
    I'd rather not discuss it at this point in time the significance of these sheriff claims.

I should have specified that I agreed with you ONLY on the fact Sheriff claiming right away increases towns WINRATE.

There were also some scenarios you left out of your "plan." FM isn't always so black and white, "Follow my plan and we win." Every player in the game can legitimately say that.

I literally asked you for these reasons before, and you just brushed it off, why the sudden change of heart??

16. ISO #166

Claiming sheriff and then saying "jk I'm not sheriff" when you're about to be lynched isn't town play.

If someone quick hammers you mid conversation that's just setting up a win-win for town. Either you are scum and the quick hammer is worth (which is what I see happening 99% of the time). Or it's scum trying to shut down conversation for the day and that hammer interrupting everyone is a big scummy thing to do in it of itself.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't usually town play. But in this case it is
    Lmao no you didn't even ask for my reasons for doing what i did, you just auto vote me and say i cant be town because im not sheriff. You are further outting yourself as scum here.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

i think you're right to tunnel blink here because he's mechanically confirmed scum. however, i think you wasted some energy because blink confirmed me as the real sheriff. he literally outed himself as scum for you.
    HUH?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOL

NO ONE IS MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED ANYTHING

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Lmao no you didn't even ask for my reasons for doing what i did, you just auto vote me and say i cant be town because im not sheriff. You are further outting yourself as scum here.
    Tell me your reasons then. I'm not stopping you from trying to explain yourself

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Now at first glance here Lag appears to be cekos partner, however if Obe doesn't claim sheriff that unfortunately makes ceko real. This case ceko is likely pre game pocketed by lag lol.

I think PQR is town here, if Obe doesn't CC sheriff he's likely town by POE. Although i don't like reading there without him even being here yet.

That would make scum with no oberon CC here Varcron+Lag.

33. ISO #183

No Citizen in their right mind claims Sheriff like blink did.

Means he's either Sheriff or Mafia. But now he's not claiming Sheriff anymore. Therefore he's mafia.

If you play this game where you assume that Citizens make plays like that, then you end up losing a LOT of games to Mafia that make plays like that, because the only roles that would claim sheriff are either sheriff or mafia.

Not to mention scum~blink had a pretty clear winning strategy of thunderdome someone, then scumpaint someone else to the point of getting someone outside the thunderdome lynched.

Either you're scum, or a citizen that has lost their mind.

But you said yourself, you shouldn't assume players are trolling - so I guess I just have to assume you're scum.

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I think I found a slip.

-vote theoneceko
    you deleted part of the post you quoted. also, i've already explained why i originally thought you were in a team with blink.

here is the original quote:

so, blink and pqrn claimed sheriff. i am technically a cc since i posted after them.

i don't see why either of them would fake sheriff as villager, so i suspect both of them are mafia.

lynch blink, then pqrn
    here are more quotes that back up the wallpost i sent to you. they support my argument that i was just thrown off at first by your sheriff claim:

perhaps i jumped the gun too fast here. i mean, in the mod you obviously want to lynch anyone that cc's mayor. i also wanted to follow lag's strategy, which pqr shred to pieces by fake-claiming sheriff.

however, pqr just recently got townpoints bc he claimed villager faking sheriff. this was literally at the moment when i was about to say blink and pqr probably can't be a team.
    you're right. my tunnel on pqr was absolute dogshit bc i completely misinterpreted his intentions
    absolutely

i am the real sheriff. im pissed bc two people already claimed it before i even posted, so sorry if i'm being a bit erratic.

i understand that, but this is like frinckles getting lynched from last game. town would've been in a better spot if we didn't lynch frinckles. in this game, town will also be in a better spot if they lynch blink first instead of me.
    @PQRnHack since you're more likely to vote me instead of blink in this thunderdome, let me explain why your reasons for scumreading me are bad.

these are all hypothetical scenarios where i am scum:

if i am scum, i'd probably be afk rn. i hate playing scum
    if i am scum and saw two town instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome.
    if i am scum and saw one town and one scum instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome. if i claimed sheriff with my scummate, we would lose instantly. even if we lynched the real sheriff today, we'd just get lynched after.

~~~

you are my strongest villager read right now because i know you can't be in a team with blink. however, i fear that part of why you scumread me is because i briefly tunneled you. you voted crichard and i last game bc we scumread you, but we were both town. whenever i pushed you, you pulled off an OMGUS without actually defending yourself. i think that's a sub-optimal strategy.

i think you need to consider why i got so mad when i first came into this thread. lag would've carried last game if town just followed her lead, but we'd to suffer three mislynches before finally winning. unfortunately, the same thing is happening in this game. when i saw that there were two sheriff claims, i got worried that my sheriff claim wouldn't be as believable and that i would be mislynched.

i tunneled you partially because i was being irrational back then and because i didn't understand your strategy. i "jumped the gun" on you and put you in a team with blinkskater. however, i still said we should lynch blinkskater first.

now jump in my pocket like you did last game and vote blink.
    ~~~

you threw me off by being the second person to claim sheriff, then you scumread my very first posts. however, u were partially at fault for my stupid suggestion that u and blink were a team. i legitimately couldn't see why you'd fakeclaim sheriff as a villager:

why would villager fake sheriff?
    varcron, who you didn't like getting voted, agreed with me:

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    IDK, it doesn't seem like an optimal play to me

If anything it shoots town in the foot to claim sheriff as villager
    blink still dies today.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Reasons for me instantly claiming sheriff when I'm LTC.

1. I wanted the real sheriff to claim ASAP and not dilly dally around and give scum a chance to have a proper plan make the CC sheriff plan.
    2. I also wanted to hit scum with that news ASAP, to see how they would react before they got a chance to formulate a plan. Scum could choose not to CC here too which would be IMO smarter but I've tried this same thing before in a game called Secret Society.
    3. Reactions. I believe scum would react a certain way to an early sheriff claim. I was also hoping the real sheriff would CC right away because that would make scum really uncomfortable and not really know how to react naturally. Scum would want to likely avoid looking into the 2 town sheriff claims kind of like Varcron did. Lag's reaction was also pretty telling by INSTANTLY believeing ceko, while at the same time scumpainting every post I made while not trying to figure out my alignment at all. Lag auto believed ceko there lol.
    4.Mistakes. Scum here IMO reacted poorly and put me at L1 before Oberon even posted less that 6 hours into the game.
    5. I knew that scum would try to run with the "LTC" claiming sheriff here would be autLHo scum. It's an easy thing for them to run with. Lag took the bait there. Make yourself appear to be scummy to out the scum, it works almost everytime. Varcron avoided the town V town sheriff claims, If Obe doesn't claim sheriff and ceko's real this makes Varcron scum. Lag took the bait and ran with the LHF hanging outta his mouth like a kid running away from the cookie jar.

TOWN
    PQR
    blink

Null
    Oberon

Scum
    Varcron
    Lagattack

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

@PQRnHack if you are town here and scum hammers look at the guy taking every action ive made and aligning it with scum. Same guy put someone at L1 before Oberon even posted not even 4 hours in . Im fine with flipping here because scum is outed.
    awesome! so lag, you, and i are in agreement that you should be lynched.
    @LagAttack please unvote. i want oberon to talk first.

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    Varcron avoided the town V town sheriff claims, If Obe doesn't claim sheriff and ceko's real this makes Varcron scum. Lag took the bait and ran with the LHF hanging outta his mouth like a kid running away from the cookie jar.
    Before I have to AFK again i'll respond to this part of your message, do a more in depth later.

IRL comes first, I was out and that's why I went AWOL.

Take it as you will, not everyone sits on their phone playing FM.

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Before I have to AFK again i'll respond to this part of your message, do a more in depth later.

IRL comes first, I was out and that's why I went AWOL.

Take it as you will, not everyone sits on their phone playing FM.
    That's fair but I would imagine a town trying to at least figure out which claim is real, after claims like that.

41. ISO #191

As scum, it means nothing, because you already knew we were townies. As town sheriff, it is too naive to contemplate 2 mafias claiming sheriff.
    you're right. i'll do better.

it seems like playing emotionally hurts me more than it helps me ;W;

42. ISO #192

As scum, it means nothing, because you already knew we were townies. As town sheriff, it is too naive to contemplate 2 mafias claiming sheriff.
    since I'm pretty sure you're town here ceko being real or not is one hundred percent dependent on Oberons claim. Don't you think there's a mathematical possibility that could happen?

Why would a player like Lag who's all %'s and probabilities, ignore that % chance and put someone at L1 as town?

While also assuming ceko is 100% Sheriff without 1/6 of the game even playing?

43. ISO #193

1. I wanted the real sheriff to claim ASAP and not dilly dally around and give scum a chance to have a proper plan make the CC sheriff plan.
    2. I also wanted to hit scum with that news ASAP, to see how they would react before they got a chance to formulate a plan. Scum could choose not to CC here too which would be IMO smarter but I've tried this same thing before in a game called Secret Society.
    3. Reactions. I believe scum would react a certain way to an early sheriff claim. I was also hoping the real sheriff would CC right away because that would make scum really uncomfortable and not really know how to react naturally. Scum would want to likely avoid looking into the 2 town sheriff claims kind of like Varcron did. Lag's reaction was also pretty telling by INSTANTLY believeing ceko, while at the same time scumpainting every post I made while not trying to figure out my alignment at all. Lag auto believed ceko there lol.
    4.Mistakes. Scum here IMO reacted poorly and put me at L1 before Oberon even posted less that 6 hours into the game.
    5. I knew that scum would try to run with the "LTC" claiming sheriff here would be autLHo scum. It's an easy thing for them to run with. Lag took the bait there. Make yourself appear to be scummy to out the scum, it works almost everytime. Varcron avoided the town V town sheriff claims, If Obe doesn't claim sheriff and ceko's real this makes Varcron scum. Lag took the bait and ran with the LHF hanging outta his mouth like a kid running away from the cookie jar.

TOWN
    PQR
    blink

Null
    Oberon

Scum
    Varcron
    Lagattack
    i'm still trying to figure out why you're so chill. i usually lynch really good players because i can't deal with them being scum, but there's a very small chance i won't lynch u today.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

i'm still trying to figure out why you're so chill. i usually lynch really good players because i can't deal with them being scum, but there's a very small chance i won't lynch u today.
    I will entertain you as 100% real depending on Oberons claim.

That being said, what do you take of LagAttacks tunnel and aggressive tone against me?

48. ISO #198

4. Mistakes. Scum here IMO reacted poorly and put me at L1 before Oberon even posted less that 6 hours into the game.

TOWN
    PQR
    blink

Null
    Oberon

Scum
    Varcron
    Lagattack
    Scum CCing as Sheriff is good for town - as I said in my very first post, them doing that increases our winrate from 50% to 62.5%. This point is moot.

Exact same point as #1, just dressed up in a different way. We WANT scum to CC Sheriff, that's a GOOD thing

I literally made a wall post earlier in the thread EXPLAINING WHY I BELIEVED CEKO OVER YOU. Again another empty point

Because every post you made came off as scummy. You kept trying to bring attention to people outside the thunderdome, you were critical of the (currently) un-CC'd Sheriff without wanting to commit to lynching ceko day 1. And then you un-claimed Sheriff. A play that makes no sense as anything but scum, this is another empty point.

You mean town put you at L-1 because you objectively have made extremely suspect plays?

Another ridiculous point, I literally said, day 1 what the strategy was - if two people claim Sheriff, we lynch one in the thunderdome, NO EXCEPTIONS. And then two people claimed Sheriff, and one of them appeared very scummy to me, and one appeared not scummy. And then the one that appeared very scummy to me suddenly retracted their Sheriff claim - exactly what a scum claiming Sheriff would do when they realized their gambit to steal a win was backfiring

You've made literally no good points.

Not to mention you literally did the exact same thing to me last game, scum paint me early on and then call me scum when I tunnel on you. (Although in this case this isn't even a tunnel, you claimed Sheriff, started a thunderdome, and are now trying to get out)

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

I will entertain you as 100% real depending on Oberons claim.

That being said, what do you take of LagAttacks tunnel and aggressive tone against me?
    meh

bro i can't tell why i believe you more than lag in this game ;W;. in the last game, it was the opposite way around ;W;