S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 86
Register

User Tag List

Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,300 of 4823
  1. ISO #4251

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    No, I was 100% not leveled up day 1. I was just assuming Wrath made a typo.

Wrath answer my question though please
    I don't like repeating myself. Continue to lie about it, as you have done. No one else here was lved up d1 besides you and you know it. Stop trying to buy time for Ceko to lynch Yues.

2. ISO #4252

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I was never planning to reveal either and content with playing as "templar", but now I have reasonable evidence to believe that Ceko is not Templar but Scum, so now is the time to reveal. He, along with Lag, are scum.
    If you think I am scum, then why did you level me up yesterday?

3. ISO #4253

4. ISO #4254

5. ISO #4255

6. ISO #4256

7. ISO #4257

I did not level you up yesterday.
    I confirm this. I thought Magus~ceko might have been laying a trap by saying that I was leveled up to see what Magus would reveal to CC and claim they leveled me up instead. Or making a WIFOM shield where ceko pretends he leveled me up and I'm priest.

I really wanted to CC it because it's FPS and I don't want to lie or hide information as town. But I went along with it.

You passed the test, and if we really do have Magus~ceko then his plan backfired massively.

8. ISO #4258

9. ISO #4259

10. ISO #4260

11. ISO #4261

Oberon still thinks that Wrath is the Elemental Magus. Let me prove why Wrath just lied:

1. I am the Elemental Magus.
    2. Wrath lied during his Elemental Magus claim:

I visited MM and paopan as Ice mage. I also gave u lv up yesterday because I trusted you the most since d2 and you were on my townread. In addition to this Lagattack can vouch for receiving a lv on d1.
    Ice Magus: Target 2 players at night. You will freeze the highest level role between them, roleblocking them.

Marshmallow Marshall claimed he was roleblocked on night 1 and Yuesford claims he is a Priest. If Wrath was telling the truth, then Paopan would've been roleblocked on night 1 since he is supposedly a higher level than Marshmallow. However, Frinckles saw Yuesford visit blinkskater. Therefore, Wrath could not have roleblocked MM and Paopan.

He got rbed yesterday. the day before no.
    Town!Paopan would've said if he got roleblocked.
    You can only use the Ice Magus ability once, as the Elemental Magus rolecard states:

Elemental Magus (Utility) (LVL 3)
    You are a unique role. You cannot be downgraded to a lower level.
    Each day, target someone to level them up (you keep this power even when you choose an element).
    During each night, choose one of your form and use their power (you cannot choose twice the same form)

~~~

As I said before, I will use my Explosive Magus ability on Wrath tonight.

12. ISO #4262

13. ISO #4263

14. ISO #4264

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Oberon still thinks that Wrath is the Elemental Magus. Let me prove why Wrath just lied:

Ice Magus: Target 2 players at night. You will freeze the highest level role between them, roleblocking them.

Marshmallow Marshall claimed he was roleblocked on night 1 and Yuesford claims he is a Priest. If Wrath was telling the truth, then Paopan would've been roleblocked on night 1 since he is supposedly a higher level than Marshmallow. However, Frinckles saw Yuesford visit blinkskater. Therefore, Wrath could not have roleblocked MM and Paopan.

You can only use the Ice Magus ability once, as the Elemental Magus rolecard states:

Each day, target someone to level them up (you keep this power even when you choose an element).
    During each night, choose one of your form and use their power (you cannot choose twice the same form)

~~~

All this shows is that we really do have Magus~Wrath, then that means MM is the last scum

15. ISO #4265

~~~

Are you actually being serious right now? You'll use "explosive" damage on me tonight when I am Magus? How audacious can you get? The ONLY reason why you know MM was rbed is because he claimed he was RBED. You wouldn't have gotten that intel anywhere else. PLUS YOU ADDED THAT PAOPAN WAS VISITED!!! I VISITED PAOPAN AND MM AND SAID IT FIRST AND NOW YOU'RE CLAIMING IT FOR YOURSELF Stop trying to claim you are on frinckle's side. If you were, you wouldn't have ever lynched him d2/

16. ISO #4266

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    wait what when did zzorange claim PR?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Everyone follow Paopan and vote LagAttack he will guide us to the victory. I'm a damn Knight and Paopan wasn't Mafia so just follow him and we will win.

He's either scum, or villager that decided his inactivity wasn't game ruining enough so he had to take it to the next level

17. ISO #4267

18. ISO #4268

Are you actually being serious right now? You'll use "explosive" damage on me tonight when I am Magus? How audacious can you get? The ONLY reason why you know MM was rbed is because he claimed he was RBED. You wouldn't have gotten that intel anywhere else. PLUS YOU ADDED THAT PAOPAN WAS VISITED!!! I VISITED PAOPAN AND MM AND SAID IT FIRST AND NOW YOU'RE CLAIMING IT FOR YOURSELF Stop trying to claim you are on frinckle's side. If you were, you wouldn't have ever lynched him d2/
    Wrath. If you are Magus, then take your vote off of me.

If you are Magus, then you know Yuesford has to be scum, ZZorange has to be scum, and ceko has to be scum. And since you blocked MM + Paopan and the RB went to MM, that means MM has to not be level 0, therefore also scum.

Your solve is therefore Yuesford/ZZorange/ceko/MM - assuming you are Magus. You have no reason to vote for me

19. ISO #4269

20. ISO #4270

21. ISO #4271

Wrath. If you are Magus, then take your vote off of me.

If you are Magus, then you know Yuesford has to be scum, ZZorange has to be scum, and ceko has to be scum. And since you blocked MM + Paopan and the RB went to MM, that means MM has to not be level 0, therefore also scum.

Your solve is therefore Yuesford/ZZorange/ceko/MM - assuming you are Magus. You have no reason to vote for me
    I have no reason except for the fact that you refused multiple times to acknowledge the fact I've leveled you up d1.

22. ISO #4272

23. ISO #4273

24. ISO #4274

25. ISO #4275

I also want to point out. With Magus~Wrath, that leaves only 1 power role claim left with Oberon, so that virtually confirms Oberon.

Also ZZorange claimed night earlier today - that puts ZZorange as our third scum candidate
    ZZorange isn't just a scum candidate. he's confirmed scum

26. ISO #4276

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote LagAttack

We are lynching Lagattack today.
    The hell actual hell.

So we now have two Magus claims:
    ceko, Wrath

3 PR claims:
    Oberon, Yuesford, ZZorange

THREE OF THE FOUR SCUM HAVE TO BE THERE.

Why in the world are you voting for me when there are literally five players with 3 scum among them RIGHT THERE

27. ISO #4277

I VISITED PAOPAN AND MM AND SAID IT FIRST AND NOW YOU'RE CLAIMING IT FOR YOURSELF
    wrong

I became Ice Magus, then targeted MM and one other person who I won't reveal because they're probably a villager (aka someone Darkness can kill, reducing the town numbers even further)
    i posted about three hours before you claimed magus

28. ISO #4278

29. ISO #4279

30. ISO #4280

31. ISO #4281

The hell actual hell.

So we now have two Magus claims:
    ceko, Wrath

3 PR claims:
    Oberon, Yuesford, ZZorange

THREE OF THE FOUR SCUM HAVE TO BE THERE.

Why in the world are you voting for me when there are literally five players with 3 scum among them RIGHT THERE
    Because im boored and want someone to be turbolynched. Town doesn't want to turbolynch so maybe the scums do?

32. ISO #4282

33. ISO #4283

34. ISO #4284

35. ISO #4285

36. ISO #4286

wrong

i posted about three hours before you claimed magus

I AM MAGUS. CEKO IS NOT. MM and Paopan were RBED in my ICE FORM. Ceko intentionally left out the detail of who the second person was rbed because only MM claimed rbed! It was paopan.
    here you go. have a look.

37. ISO #4287

38. ISO #4288

39. ISO #4289

40. ISO #4290

41. ISO #4291

42. ISO #4292

43. ISO #4293

44. ISO #4294

Wow. The coordinated attacks on me by @theoneceko and @LagAttack are crazy. You are really desperate to get a win.

I highly doubt you are the Magus @theoneceko . I assume by lynching me today, you can roleblock and kill WrathCyber tonight and straight out win the game.

Well, at least there are a few people here you can see your deception.

45. ISO #4295

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Wow. The coordinated attacks on me by @theoneceko and @LagAttack are crazy. You are really desperate to get a win.

I highly doubt you are the Magus @theoneceko . I assume by lynching me today, you can roleblock and kill WrathCyber tonight and straight out win the game.

Well, at least there are a few people here you can see your deception.
    ok scum

46. ISO #4296

Answer me, why did you copy me when I said I visited MM and Paopan n2? And why did you leave the so-called "detail" out on your first post but mentioned bring MM who clearly told everyone who he rbed?
    why did you roleblock paopan?

47. ISO #4297

-vote LagAttack

We are lynching Lagattack today.
    Because im boored and want someone to be turbolynched. Town doesn't want to turbolynch so maybe the scums do?
    @CRichardForumLies @Varcron

Numbertwo did put his vote back on Yuesford, but hurry up. LagAttack and Yuesford are both at L-3.

Full VC:

Yuesford (4 [L-3]):
    Oberon, theoneceko, Numbertwo, PQRnHack
    LagAttack (4 [L-3]):
    WrathCyber, blinkskater, Yuesford, ZZorange

48. ISO #4298

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    why did you roleblock paopan?
    wdym why. wrath did not roleblock anyone. do i have to show you my wall again? the setup shows that wrath is not the elemental magus.

~~~

49. ISO #4299

50. ISO #4300