User Tag List

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1389
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    See what townie in their right minds right now would go after the virus?

We have a confirmed alpha wolf roght now, a confirmed whatever the fuck aamirus is wolf, and zerg who is likley the cuck wolf
    bahaha the cuck wolf lmfao i am crying
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    ???????????????????????
    I'm just pissed off that my biggest scumread (WHO IS FUCKING SCUM) is now siding with town? I'm confused as fuck
    because wolves win if i dont. the situation is 3v4v1 right now. naz + aamirus poisoned so 2v3v1 a mislynch today wolves win. if we lynch alpha today, its still 1v2v1 going into tomorrow OR 1v3 (which i dont see mafia doing).

so revealing is best strategy for me right now. AND it still leaves town enough time on the very last day to lynch me, OR i get lucky with a good RNG and town dies first.. lol it comes down to that.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

-vote huey the long
    So this man (THESE MEN mb) is also claiming that huey is on a scumteam with aamirus? I just want to make that clear for myself.

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    So this man (THESE MEN mb) is also claiming that huey is on a scumteam with aamirus? I just want to make that clear for myself.
    yes. and huey hard tunneled you and voss being scum V scum yesterday over aamirus, even Voss pointed out he never once considered him being town. so makes sense.

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071
    Ganelon

@Magoroth does virus show up as spirit?
    No

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Sorry I kinda went AWOL when I assumed this game was over XDD

You all suck. We should be lynching confirmed scum. Blink is talking out of his ass with the virus claim. Distorted magically coming in to dispute then leaving was contrived asf too.

If blink is who he says he is, he would have let Aamirus get lynched. After Aamirus' lynch, the game would be 2v4v1 and the balance would be perfect from the blink's pov. Compare that to this reality - if scum have to choose between 1v2v1 and 1v3 they would definitely pick the 1v3. That's pure common sense.

24. ISO #1074

Also, his thought process assumes Zerg is scum, but Zerg's the only reason we have to believe Aami visited Naz. So if he doesn't trust Zerg, why does he trust his claim? It'd make a lot of sense for a Zerg to claim Aami visited the remaining scumteam member to "confirm" them in this situation.

Lastly, he claims to have poisoned Huey, hence the scumteam got roleblocked. However, he's the MM, so to poison Huey, he must have actually visited Damus on night 2. But voss was confirmed to have visited Damus on night 2. If Blink is telling the truth, Voss would have been poisoned too...

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

You all suck. We should be lynching confirmed scum. Blink is talking out of his ass with the virus claim. Distorted magically coming in to dispute then leaving was contrived asf too.

If blink is who he says he is, he would have let Aamirus get lynched. After Aamirus' lynch, the game would be 2v4v1 and the balance would be perfect from the blink's pov. Compare that to this reality - if scum have to choose between 1v2v1 and 1v3 they would definitely pick the 1v3. That's pure common sense.
    You're right man... it kinda does XD

I was really flattered when you told me the world couldn't change your townread on me. That's probably the closest thing I've gotten to a love confession as of late, but looking at this objectively I really oughta side with Aami. If you're scum and I ignore all these signs I'm gonna hate myself for the rest of my life.

No hard feelings bro <3.

-vote Voss
    aamirus was obvious scum yesterday. it wasnt Mylo so voss outting as scum 1 day early makes 0 SENSE. i hinted that to Voss, and he said he watned the extra night because he knew maf wouldent kill him since it leaves them in a 50/50 the next day.

Also, his thought process assumes Zerg is scum, but Zerg's the only reason we have to believe Aami visited Naz. So if he doesn't trust Zerg, why does he trust his claim? It'd make a lot of sense for a Zerg to claim Aami visited the remaining scumteam member to "confirm" them in this situation.

Lastly, he claims to have poisoned Huey, hence the scumteam got roleblocked. However, he's the MM, so to poison Huey, he must have actually visited Damus on night 2. But voss was confirmed to have visited Damus on night 2. If Blink is telling the truth, Voss would have been poisoned too...
    where? I literally talk about how if hes town or scum his claim either way makes sense. If you read my posts, i am more under the assumption he is actually town. all he has done is tunnel me all game anyways lol thats a town mindest, not scum.

@yzb25 this makes 0 sense. I can choose between SK or MM either night. read the setup and specifically the role you are trying to use mechanics about. This is a very good twisting of scenarios here.

So, its yzb aamirus and huey.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

Where are you getting 1v3 from? no situation ends up as a 1v3 in it lol the only situation that comes close is killing 2 mafia TODAY. otherwise its gg for both of us. look at your math.

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    Who the hell are you?
    im Virus. read the last few pages. aamirus is right now poisoned, as well as naz. however, we both lose if we dont get 2 mafia today. hence why im revealing.

Huey is alpha wolf. I infected him N2, but as alpha wolf it roleblocks him the NEXT night - there was no kill, thus he is the alpha wolf. so let aamirus die of poison, and naz (sorry naz =( ) and lynch huey.

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im Virus. read the last few pages. aamirus is right now poisoned, as well as naz. however, we both lose if we dont get 2 mafia today. hence why im revealing.

Huey is alpha wolf. I infected him N2, but as alpha wolf it roleblocks him the NEXT night - there was no kill, thus he is the alpha wolf. so let aamirus die of poison, and naz (sorry naz =( ) and lynch huey.
    Who the hell is voting you then?

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aamirus was obvious scum yesterday. it wasnt Mylo so voss outting as scum 1 day early makes 0 SENSE. i hinted that to Voss, and he said he watned the extra night because he knew maf wouldent kill him since it leaves them in a 50/50 the next day.

where? I literally talk about how if hes town or scum his claim either way makes sense. If you read my posts, i am more under the assumption he is actually town. all he has done is tunnel me all game anyways lol thats a town mindest, not scum.

@yzb25 this makes 0 sense. I can choose between SK or MM either night. read the setup and specifically the role you are trying to use mechanics about. This is a very good twisting of scenarios here.

So, its yzb aamirus and huey.
    Distorted is making totally different points to blink. He is clearly ignoring chunks of what blink is saying, then making it look like I'm misrepping the archon because of this.

I know there were inconistencies, but this is too much. Please don't tell me you dealt with this all game without policy lynching them DX

@Magoroth virus gets to switch between MM and SK?!

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089
    Ganelon

Bruh Dist use the archon

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092
    Ganelon

Distorted is making totally different points to blink. He is clearly ignoring chunks of what blink is saying, then making it look like I'm misrepping the archon because of this.

I know there were inconistencies, but this is too much. Please don't tell me you dealt with this all game without policy lynching them DX

Yes, can’t use color since on phone

43. ISO #1093

quote where im making a different point.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

omg the whole archon has got to spend the whole game immune to true criticism because of this. I can't believe you let this happen... I feel so sorry for you and I didn't even have to put up with it XDDD
    i did the reveal, not blink. so not sure where ur saying im coming in saying "different points than blink". blink hasnt posted in awhile.

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097
    Ganelon

Blinkskater?
    The dude who just made the Wild West thingy?

Can someone explain to me what that is anyway?
    Prolly some furry erotica where the main character is a gunslinging squirrel

48. ISO #1098

Blinkskater?
    The dude who just made the Wild West thingy?

Can someone explain to me what that is anyway?
    its the next game thats going to run. but you can PM blinkskater about questions. u can also go to the discord link in my signature here and message him for easier access. He checks that a LOT more than the forum PMs.

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100

its the next game thats going to run. but you can PM blinkskater about questions. u can also go to the discord link in my signature here and message him for easier access. He checks that a LOT more than the forum PMs.
    Where is your signature? and also how can I join that next game? is that even possible?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.