Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

omg @aamirus I love you LMFAO

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    @Magoroth if scum is afk to do you send the gf for a rng kill?
    Yes.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

OK so I have 2 major things to say right now

1. Dammit voss I really thought you were a scum... I'm really sad now that you got lynched and I'm angry with myself for reading the wrong person. I should have seen or something idk but now we must avenge you. On that note...

2. I am a spirit tracker. I followed aamirus last night and she visited naz. I feel like I need to claim now so we can get them scums. On that note...
    -vote aamirus

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post

1. Dammit voss I really thought you were a scum... I'm really sad now that you got lynched and I'm angry with myself for reading the wrong person. I should have seen or something idk but now we must avenge you. On that note...

2. I am a spirit tracker. I followed aamirus last night and she visited naz. I feel like I need to claim now so we can get them scums. On that note...
    -vote aamirus
    Wtf.

Aamirus claimed that yesterday and you still lynched voss?

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Wtf.

Aamirus claimed that yesterday and you still lynched voss?
    I townread aamirus the whole game though... I never really suspected her as a scum. Why would the claim itself change my lynch target? She was more town to me.

YOU on the other hand I still think are scum, but there's no way I can start a train on you today.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

I townread aamirus the whole game though... I never really suspected her as a scum. Why would the claim itself change my lynch target? She was more town to me.

YOU on the other hand I still think are scum, but there's no way I can start a train on you today.
    Yes there is you're just to much of a wuss to do it, and bussing your partner is the right play here instead of causing my mislynch.

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Yes there is you're just to much of a wuss to do it, and bussing your partner is the right play here instead of causing my mislynch.
    No way in hell you're a mislynch. There's just no god damn way. You are BLINK and DISTORTED in the same account and have "somehow" survived to day 4. You were inactive early on until I made note of it, and then you started to pick it up. In picking it up, however, you flooded the thread with incoherent bullshit as both of you, in an archon, intelligent people, "didn't know" about the archon chat. How many archons have you come across/been in? I'd guess a lot... and so you definitely know that there is an archon chat. You literally made polar opposite readlists... how is that possible without any coordination? This is bullshit. I almost want to vote you now.

24. ISO #1024

And as a town PR when someone claims ur exact role even if there is a small chance that there could be 2, towns perspective is ALWAYS skeptical of a exact role claim as to what theirs is, you didnt even bat an eye.
    aamirus was so towny to me that I didn't really think to question the claim. In hindsight, I definitely should have CC'd as that would have probably ended up in a scum lynch, but I'm a fucking moron. fuck it, I want you to get lynched so bad right now, you're so obvious scum to me I don't know how others don't see it.
    -vote Blinkstorteddd002

25. ISO #1025

..... How the fuck can a doctor healing someone show up as a spirit then if spirit is mafia that makes no sense, and i aint no dingus you're a wolf then
    A doc visiting makes somebody show up as mafia the next night, not the current night. So no townies would show up as mafia on night one. READ THE SETUP AND LYNCH ME ALREADY
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #1026

aamirus was so towny to me that I didn't really think to question the claim. In hindsight, I definitely should have CC'd as that would have probably ended up in a scum lynch, but I'm a fucking moron. fuck it, I want you to get lynched so bad right now, you're so obvious scum to me I don't know how others don't see it.
    -vote Blinkstorteddd002
    awh you were so close buddy but one zero too many

27. ISO #1027

No way in hell you're a mislynch. There's just no god damn way. You are BLINK and DISTORTED in the same account and have "somehow" survived to day 4. You were inactive early on until I made note of it, and then you started to pick it up. In picking it up, however, you flooded the thread with incoherent bullshit as both of you, in an archon, intelligent people, "didn't know" about the archon chat. How many archons have you come across/been in? I'd guess a lot... and so you definitely know that there is an archon chat. You literally made polar opposite readlists... how is that possible without any coordination? This is bullshit. I almost want to vote you now.
    You've been spamming this all game and havn't done a god damn thing to get us out of the game.

If you're so sure on a scum read yet you lynch other people, and just repeat the same "weak" argument over and over again thats actually mid level scum play.

You can't lynch me untill LYLO because obviously thats how you are setting up the whole "blink and disto are still alive play" it's actually very strong.

You forget one thing tho distorted and I are not to be fucked with.

28. ISO #1028

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    A doc visiting makes somebody show up as mafia the next night, not the current night. So no townies would show up as mafia on night one. READ THE SETUP AND LYNCH ME ALREADY
    No now that we know you're scum for sure I want to lynch fucking blinkstorted so town can rule out another scum who might push for another mislynch. I'm tired of the confusing fake shit in the thread, I just want them out.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

-vote aamirus
    oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

-vote huey the long

31. ISO #1031

-vote Blinkstorteddd002
    yup exactly what i just said.

It's all a play, the only person that i think could pull this off with you as your partner is probally huey, but i don't see how he could be scum due to thread posts.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

-vote huey the long
    @naz are you tribesman? if you are both you and aamirus are dying before tomorrow starts.

34. ISO #1034

You've been spamming this all game and havn't done a god damn thing to get us out of the game.

If you're so sure on a scum read yet you lynch other people, and just repeat the same "weak" argument over and over again thats actually mid level scum play.

You can't lynch me untill LYLO because obviously thats how you are setting up the whole "blink and disto are still alive play" it's actually very strong.

You forget one thing tho distorted and I are not to be fucked with.
    Honestly you're right. I haven't been able to get a train started on you, so I clearly need to try something different. And I'm definitely fucking with you both.

side note: what is LYLO?

35. ISO #1035

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

@naz are you tribesman?

-vote huey the long
    wait what

36. ISO #1036

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

@naz are you tribesman?

-vote huey the long
    what the fuck

37. ISO #1037

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

@naz are you tribesman?

-vote huey the long
    You idiot you realize the fucking scum team will kill us now out of fucking malice, i thought we weren't going to fucking out

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

Honestly you're right. I haven't been able to get a train started on you, so I clearly need to try something different. And I'm definitely fucking with you both.

side note: what is LYLO?
    Wait what...? Thats not going to work i'm sure you were informed as to what LYLO means by your team

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

@naz are you tribesman?

-vote huey the long
    Wait so is this fucker. Virus. Siding with town.

Why. Do I just not vote him anymore? What the actual fuck.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

if scum kill us they lose majority. their best play is to leave us alive 1 more night.
    well, they lose majority in a 2v1 situation. 2 wolves die today, if the last wolf kills us, then gl to him. if he doesnt kill us he has a chance we poison the wrong people, or town decides to lynch. he has multiple ways to win in that situation.

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

You are infected m'dear.... last night i was at naz's house spending some quality time, and you came by and joined in....1 thing led to another and.. im sorry =\ i should have gotten tested before.
    well zerg is lying i didn't visit naz so don't get so excited dipshit.

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

well, they lose majority in a 2v1 situation. 2 wolves die today, if the last wolf kills us, then gl to him. if he doesnt kill us he has a chance we poison the wrong people, or town decides to lynch. he has multiple ways to win in that situation.
    i will gather thoughts better with you go checl the archon chat, we need to post as one right now fuck the bull shit

50. ISO #1050

Wait what...? Thats not going to work i'm sure you were informed as to what LYLO means by your team
    Guess it's google time. Thanks.

See what townie in their right minds right now would go after the virus?

We have a confirmed alpha wolf roght now, a confirmed whatever the fuck aamirus is wolf, and zerg who is likley the cuck wolf
    Fuck you...... I want you so dead right now jesus christ

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.