1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    @Light_Yagami Who would you rather see lynch distorted or pestulance (sp)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im More Inclined To Vote The Horseman Of The Apocalypse AkA Pestilence Over Distorted..
    so
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

-vote Distorted
    Demaris was hesitant earlier to vote at all, and then out of the blue comes out with a vote for Distorted? Multiple people, myself included, read Demaris as scummy, and then he votes for Distorted in the middle of a conflict over whether to vote for Pestilence or Distorted. That seems a bit suspicious to me.

10. ISO #1110

@Light_Yagami
    if you not busy, while at work, can you keep track of the train movements?
    there is always mafia in at minimum one of those trains
    @Demaris
    so much for not wanting to vote? what changed your mind? hmm...
    @Hybrid
    MM's slot is still probably scum, and i dont really agree with what you are saying, im not gunna bother with it day 1, which the replacement in all

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Demaris was hesitant earlier to vote at all, and then out of the blue comes out with a vote for Distorted? Multiple people, myself included, read Demaris as scummy, and then he votes for Distorted in the middle of a conflict over whether to vote for Pestilence or Distorted. That seems a bit suspicious to me.
    ^^^

12. ISO #1112

But why kenny? i mean...im trying to get oppinions ot help out my reads list i guess..i mean..hell i really dont know..but may i ask your reasoning for those votes?
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Light_Yagami
    @Demaris
    @Hybrid
    MM's slot is still probably scum, and i dont really agree with what you are saying, im not gunna bother with it day 1, which the replacement in all
    Yeah Keeping An Eye On That Shouldnt Be A Problem When I Brought Up The Possibility Of A Coin Toss Lynch Both Hybrid And Aarmius Voted Distorted Along With Demaris.. I Find That Very Suspect..

15. ISO #1115

But why kenny? i mean...im trying to get oppinions ot help out my reads list i guess..i mean..hell i really dont know..but may i ask your reasoning for those votes?
    Following my statement, Demaris is defending Kenny? If Kenny is a true scumread, and Demaris is supporting him, what does that say...

-vote Kenny

Evening things up for now.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

@Light_Yagami
    @Demaris
    @Hybrid
    i mean he didn't scum slipped yet so i think he s clear xd

21. ISO #1121

Following my statement, Demaris is defending Kenny? If Kenny is a true scumread, and Demaris is supporting him, what does that say...

-vote Kenny

Evening things up for now.
    who the hell is kenny? i have no idea why theres votes or stuff im just going with the majority vote. id like to see in what way or any way have i ever even spoke to or about kenny besides now
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

who the hell is kenny? i have no idea why theres votes or stuff im just going with the majority vote. id like to see in what way or any way have i ever even spoke to or about kenny besides now
    Quote Originally Posted by Demaris
    ^^^

24. ISO #1124

so what i voted why is it such a big deal? i jsut want things to go a bit faster its almot end of day and i want to see why people are warrenting scum reads when nothing has happend nobody has died

25. ISO #1125

so what i voted why is it such a big deal? i jsut want things to go a bit faster its almot end of day and i want to see why people are warrenting scum reads when nothing has happend nobody has died
    I Almost Woulda Rather Skipped Day 1..lol And Force A No Lynch To See What Happens.. But Thats Just Me..

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

^^^
    so how is asking about kenny meaning im defending him? am i not allowed to ask questions?

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

I don't believe that you had spoken to/about Kenny before the question of who to lynch was brought up. The reason that I called you out was because I personally believed that you were a bit scummy, and since you were deflecting a bit by asking "Why Kenny?", it seemed as if you two were connected.

Also, if you've been reading this thread at all, you've been able to see Kenny's viewpoints and understand the discussion over why he is a candidate to be voted for. I think it is a bit suspicious that you are acting as if you don't understand why people are voting for anyone, and voting for the majority purely because it is a majority is dangerous.

30. ISO #1130

so how is asking about kenny meaning im defending him? am i not allowed to ask questions?
    i was asking light why he wanted to vote kenny i could of asked him about pest or about anyone else but kenny seems to be in themost hot water i just wanna know why

31. ISO #1131

I don't believe that you had spoken to/about Kenny before the question of who to lynch was brought up. The reason that I called you out was because I personally believed that you were a bit scummy, and since you were deflecting a bit by asking "Why Kenny?", it seemed as if you two were connected.

Also, if you've been reading this thread at all, you've been able to see Kenny's viewpoints and understand the discussion over why he is a candidate to be voted for. I think it is a bit suspicious that you are acting as if you don't understand why people are voting for anyone, and voting for the majority purely because it is a majority is dangerous.
    i have been reading it and all im getting is a damn headache an anxiety attack and confusion. god get off my ass about it

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

No of course you're allowed to ask questions. But people are always gonna interpret those questions and responses differently. Sorry if I came off as rude or unwilling to see your point and just take the question at face value. I'm trying to see if there's something underneath.

34. ISO #1134

i was asking light why he wanted to vote kenny i could of asked him about pest or about anyone else but kenny seems to be in themost hot water i just wanna know why
    Ih The Reason Is Because During The Altercation With Distorted He Pulled A Political Move And Flip Flopped His Way Around It.. While Distorted Held Fast.. To His Argument/Reasoning..

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

i have been reading it and all im getting is a damn headache an anxiety attack and confusion. god get off my ass about it
    I do have to admit, the argument between Distorted and Kenny is a bit crowded and repetitive. I just want to make sure that you're voting for the correct reasons, since you were a bit shaky about voting earlier.

37. ISO #1137

Okay..if im so fucking scummy then please lynch me the faster im out the better. Im still trying to learn everything about FM So what im town im scum im the fuckign president of dumbfuckvill. all i was doing was trying to get oppinions and stand points of others. and yall jump on my ass aobut it saying im scum or whatever. i dont know what im doing as i have stated. . so please do me a favor lynch me or mod kill me at this oiint i really dont care

38. ISO #1138

Okay..if im so fucking scummy then please lynch me the faster im out the better. Im still trying to learn everything about FM So what im town im scum im the fuckign president of dumbfuckvill. all i was doing was trying to get oppinions and stand points of others. and yall jump on my ass aobut it saying im scum or whatever. i dont know what im doing as i have stated. . so please do me a favor lynch me or mod kill me at this oiint i really dont care
    Dude... Just...

keep_calm_and_kill_kira.jpg

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

-vote distorted

i dont think kenny's a good lynch. He has only been pressured from his reads and such. And his lynch had been led by distorted so i don't think it would give us as much info as disto's would

42. ISO #1142

My opinion that you are a bit scummy is just a gut feeling, I'm not entirely sure where it comes from. Trust me man, I get that you're learning FM. I am too. I'm just putting out some of my opinions.

A lot of people have already posted their opinons and reads, so how about yours? I'd like to know what's going through your head and why you're voting for Distorted. I'm not entirely sure what your reasoning is for that, so could you explain it?

Also, no need to give up when someone says that you're scummy. Just give them a reason that you're not scummy. Even if you don't really know what's going on or what you're doing, always try to absorb everything and just put stuff out there for other people to see.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Keeping An Eye On That Shouldnt Be A Problem When I Brought Up The Possibility Of A Coin Toss Lynch Both Hybrid And Aarmius Voted Distorted Along With Demaris.. I Find That Very Suspect..
    I voted distorted before you said anything about a split vote
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

45. ISO #1145

My opinion that you are a bit scummy is just a gut feeling, I'm not entirely sure where it comes from. Trust me man, I get that you're learning FM. I am too. I'm just putting out some of my opinions.

A lot of people have already posted their opinons and reads, so how about yours? I'd like to know what's going through your head and why you're voting for Distorted. I'm not entirely sure what your reasoning is for that, so could you explain it?

Also, no need to give up when someone says that you're scummy. Just give them a reason that you're not scummy. Even if you don't really know what's going on or what you're doing, always try to absorb everything and just put stuff out there for other people to see.
    whats going throguh my head right now is i want to curl up and cry ToS was a lot easiwer by the way if you remember a FuzzButtMomo thats me hehe its been a while zerg. anyway i dont kwno why i voted in the first place i dont know. i just want out of htis game im so fuckig stressed out im sitting here crying because im so scared to say sothing dum i alrady fucked up

46. ISO #1146

yeah, i think distorted's highly to be scum REASONINGS:
    1- interaction inbetween him and efe are just him trying to throw down a shade on efe who has been only trying to troll you ppl.
    2- his interaction inbetween kenny just threw kenny offguard, now he is in charge of the lynch train of that guy's
    3- He had always been so passive agressive the whole game. If you would like to check the mid game of his playstyle he had only been idling on ppl that were sharing their opinions. He also null read me just because that in the past games he had already used the *afking* excuse in order to flip me as town, so he knew no one was gonna fall for that so he just tried to do it on other ppl, which were who had been a more of an passive player kenny and more of an trolly player efe

47. ISO #1147

Don't fucking ate or angle, u signed up for this game, nobody is jumping on your ass

I honestly could care less how new or not you are, I'm trying to find scum, you are not dying today, go take a breather

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I voted distorted before you said anything about a split vote
    And my vote is on distorted because he admitted that Kenny does this as both alignments, which completely invalidates his earlier claims that Kenny must be scum because he acted the same in the previous game as scum. If he acts the same way regardless of alignment then that makes the behavior just null and yet distorted still seems to be using that as his main reason for Kenny being scum
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

49. ISO #1149

whats going throguh my head right now is i want to curl up and cry ToS was a lot easiwer by the way if you remember a FuzzButtMomo thats me hehe its been a while zerg. anyway i dont kwno why i voted in the first place i dont know. i just want out of htis game im so fuckig stressed out im sitting here crying because im so scared to say sothing dum i alrady fucked up with MM and he had to replace out im not having fun i want out of this game
    you may want to speed-readthrough the whole game. It helps a lot in order to refresh your opinions of the players and gather up your thoughts

50. ISO #1150