M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    This post is so bad i would rather eat meat than read it again.
    Both fred and sLaoL (mason claim slaol) were on during the alright train. NEITHER of them tried to stop anyone from lynching him or presented alternative targets. Alright never called either of them out.

Please vote fred and don't make me activate my special ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #502

I was starting to read Fury as arrogant town, but now I think he'd expect people to sheep his reads as scum too anyway.

I thought he was throwing shade on me earlier, and now he's saying "town (Stealthbomber) shit down my throat", implying he townreads me now.

>.<
    I was referring to Trine putting me on the lynch block for being the first to scum hunt and others agreeing. But yes I can't figure out if you're scum in a team with iced, scum who is trying to be town, or an idiot townie going all-out defending possible scum with strawmanned arguments.

Maybe you're not an idiot and you just weren't focused earlier. Regardless, you post often enough and respond enough that I'll be able to definitely read you at some point this game. So, I wouldn't push a lynch on you. And yes, I am arrogant.

3. ISO #503

So because he's suspecting you again that you don't believe he's scum?

Yeah...
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Both fred and sLaoL (mason claim slaol) were on during the alright train. NEITHER of them tried to stop anyone from lynching him or presented alternative targets. Alright never called either of them out.

That bluff though. I'll do what I want.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I was referring to Trine putting me on the lynch block for being the first to scum hunt and others agreeing. But yes I can't figure out if you're scum in a team with iced, scum who is trying to be town, or an idiot townie going all-out defending possible scum with strawmanned arguments.

Maybe you're not an idiot and you just weren't focused earlier. Regardless, you post often enough and respond enough that I'll be able to definitely read you at some point this game. So, I wouldn't push a lynch on you. And yes, I am arrogant.

I said I'd be fine with your lynch, not that I'd push for your lynch. I also said you were last on my list.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #506

I was starting to read Fury as arrogant town, but now I think he'd expect people to sheep his reads as scum too anyway.

I thought he was throwing shade on me earlier, and now he's saying "town (Stealthbomber) shit down my throat", implying he townreads me now.

>.<
    That is literally what you said. He wasn't an issue until he brought his scum-read on you up again.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #507

Okay, glad to have that clarified at least.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

That bluff though. I'll do what I want.
    You're not being town mesk rn. You're acting like dumb unknown and not smart unknown.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #510

Yes, we know they aren't marshall. They could still be yolo WIFOM townies though. If you really won't budge, then I'm not going to bother reading iced until tomorrow.

11. ISO #511

You're not being town mesk rn. You're acting like dumb unknown and not smart unknown.
    Try reading and you'll find out what I said.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

That is literally what you said. He wasn't an issue until he brought his scum-read on you up again.
    I think you're misunderstanding me. I found the flipflop on me to be the problem, not the fact he scumreads me.

But we've clarified the situation now. It wasn't a flipflop. He was referring to PTB.

14. ISO #514

Is it being dropped again. Oh boy....

Most of you people play this game too sensitively.

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Fury, you said earlier you'd rather have that Fred/Slaol 1v1 sorted out before moving on to something else, what happened to that?
    Why are you only talking to the same people?

17. ISO #517

Yes, we know they aren't marshall. They could still be yolo WIFOM townies though. If you really won't budge, then I'm not going to bother reading iced until tomorrow.
    And they could be scum. What's your point. In any other game, claims, like that, are lynchable...I'm starting scumspect somd of you for "protecting" fred
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #518

FYI, RLVG spent over an hour reading the thread, and had nothing to say when I called them out. I'd rather lynch someone who is actively lurking and purposely avoiding conversation than someone who claimed Mason (because what dumb player claims Mason as scum? Wtf?)

19. ISO #519

Fury, you said earlier you'd rather have that Fred/Slaol 1v1 sorted out before moving on to something else, what happened to that?
    No, I'd rather lynch you. Marshall said lynch Fred/Slaol, or you die. So, I chose to not die. Apparently that isn't what he said, but that was not clarified at the time. Pay attention before you post ^_^

20. ISO #520

Listen y'all do what you want. I'm leaving my vote where it is. Y'all come to a consensus. This crown is too heavy.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    @MattZed

Does the mason become Mason leader when alone?
    This question will not be answered as it is a "special option" for masons, and may even be different for different masons.

Does cult convert every other night?
    This will also not be answered as it is a special option; however, if there are multiple cultists, they all have the same "wait X nights" restriction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

22. ISO #522

Why are you only talking to the same people?
    Because it's obvious we have to either lynch one of them, or wait for them to back.

We're just going in circles right now.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

23. ISO #523

I wish PTB didn't think this game was a 'Marshall and the town' type of game.

24. ISO #524

FYI, RLVG spent over an hour reading the thread, and had nothing to say when I called them out. I'd rather lynch someone who is actively lurking and purposely avoiding conversation than someone who claimed Mason (because what dumb player claims Mason as scum? Wtf?)
    Agreed, wrt the Fred part at least.

25. ISO #525

And they could be scum. What's your point. In any other game, claims, like that, are lynchable...I'm starting scumspect somd of you for "protecting" fred

Mesk at least sees what I mean. My gut read of fred is that he could be scum, but he also could be town. So he is null, correct? I don't want to lynch a null. I'd rather lynch someone who I suspect. Now, that being said, if you all see Fred as more scummy than town, then I'm willing to entertain the possibility that my gut is wrong. I don't often have tunnel vision, but it happens sometimes. I just didn't read his actions as scum.

26. ISO #526

I started doing an iso on fred and he actually looks scummier to me now, i only flagged his two posts b/c they were important to note and rest have been just accusations on slaol or him saying he's mason

Spoiler : fred :

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Unlike other games, there's four of a same name. My Mason Leader could be any of the four and it's almost guaranteed that at least one or two of these Slaol clones are scum.
    Alright was ML, says one of the Slaols is actually ML (opposite of what happened)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    If you think it's odd then let me tell you something interesting, it's a hidden setup which means it could be almost anything from reverse mafia to an all citizen game. I'm sharing the knowledge of that there's a Mason Leader among us but not the information of if I am a sole mason or if there's more. It could also be WIFOM or a troll attempt if you're willing to doubt.

Here's a fun one, if the Mason Leader dies and I'm the last remaining Mason then I myself will become the Mason.
    Mattzed/host has already answered that masons know each other

welp but this still contradicts alright's claim, ah fuck it things just dont add up

-vote fred

i'll do fury/stealth/iced isos later but i'm tired from working all day

27. ISO #527

I wish PTB didn't think this game was a 'Marshall and the town' type of game.
    I wish ptb didn't tank this game.

I wish Mesk realized that day 1 Marshall reveal means Marshall gets the courtesy of controlling all 3 votes.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #528

I wish Mesk realized that day 1 Marshall reveal means Marshall gets the courtesy of controlling all 3 votes.
    Why did scum!Fred claim Mason?

29. ISO #529

Yes, marshall is the only confirmed townie day 1. Marshall decides.

I started doing an iso on fred and he actually looks scummier to me now, i only flagged his two posts b/c they were important to note and rest have been just accusations on slaol or him saying he's mason
    I agree you could read that as scum, but idk afk townie is still possible. We lynched Alright - afk town who trolled, right? What if fred is an afk town who is trolling? Maybe I'm being too cautious. Regardless, we need to decide before this day runs out. If you all really want to lynch fred, then I'll help so we don't lose out on a lynch. Just let it be known that whatever he flips: I am against this lynch. If he flips scum, then I'll submit to a dominatrix and eat a sock on youtube.

30. ISO #530

Why did scum!Fred claim Mason?
    I don't know why the fuck scum would claim mason either, but they seem to be hard set on this lynch. Masons are pretty likely, so claiming mason as scum is an instant way to be outed. I suppose we are supposed to embrace the sc2mafia trolling.

31. ISO #531

I'm going off, don't think I'll get back for EoD so I'll put my vote on Fred

-vote Fred

Also, I'm claiming Citizen, if I could get recruited by our potential new Mason Leader, that would put an end to all this madness.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

32. ISO #532

I don't know why the fuck scum would claim mason either, but they seem to be hard set on this lynch. Masons are pretty likely, so claiming mason as scum is an instant way to be outed. I suppose we are supposed to embrace the sc2mafia trolling.

-vote Fred

33. ISO #533

I'm going off, don't think I'll get back for EoD so I'll put my vote on Fred

-vote Fred

Also, I'm claiming Citizen, if I could get recruited by our potential new Mason Leader, that would put an end to all this madness.
    Fuck you, CONVERT ME IM MESK AND IM ALWAYS CITIZEN SO CONVERT ME.

34. ISO #534

i mean, fred hasnt been active and posting lately so if he's gonna just troll with leads and afk I can't see him helping us the town at all

had the masons taken the game more seriously maybe we could get several confirmable roles and then we can go on from there? or maybe there's a hidden mechanic that we don't know?

i don't feel good about this

35. ISO #535

CLEARLY EVERYONE WANTS TROLL MESK BECAUSE NOBODY IS LISTENING SO WOOOOOOOOOO TROLL MESK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

36. ISO #536

I just remembered - sometimes people appear as online on this site when they aren't actually online. Also, given how shitty some player's activity has been, it's very possible Fred browsed the site without bothering to play this game.

I reckon the Fred thing will resolve itself when Fred gets back and explains himself a little. I think it would be better to exercise patience. If we kill our last mason because of FPS and stupidity, we'll probably be up against an unstoppable conversion-every-night-cult.

Trine is the man tho, and if he tells us the Fred vote is THE vote, then the Fred vote is THE vote.

37. ISO #537

I just remembered - sometimes people appear as online on this site when they aren't actually online. Also, given how shitty some player's activity has been, it's very possible Fred browsed the site without bothering to play this game.

I reckon the Fred thing will resolve itself when Fred gets back and explains himself a little. I think it would be better to exercise patience. If we kill our last mason because of FPS and stupidity, we'll probably be up against an unstoppable conversion-every-night-cult.

Trine is the man tho, and if he tells us the Fred vote is THE vote, then the Fred vote is THE vote.
    trine has made it perfectly clear he is not changing his vote, lol

38. ISO #538

trine has made it perfectly clear he is not changing his vote, lol
    Meh.

-vote Fred

Goodnight.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

we still got 8 hours left so we can just take time to contemplate things about others who we think whos scum before we hammer to make most of our day
    [img]https://psd.fanextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/fan0.jpg[/vote]

44. ISO #544

[img]https://psd.fanextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/fan0.jpg[/vote]

Whew... way too high for this shit.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

we still got 8 hours left so we can just take time to contemplate things about others who we think whos scum before we hammer to make most of our day
    Fred
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

i still don't understand the fan meme, someone better explain right now before this day starts getting irrelevant
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...ed-S-FMs/page2

50. ISO #550