S-FM 225: WIFOM Mafia Q - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 225: WIFOM Mafia Q

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    this made me kek
    i need to sleep on whether or not i was bullshitting you or if this is the correct play
    I believe this is to your benefit. If the town choose correctly, there is a chance to get the joker N2 (or mafia). Overall this helps the town. It turns me into a single use vigilante

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I feel bad for ruining @RLVG wifom dreams by removing Jester from the Picture.
    I debated to keep it running as jester.

Trolling as the jester is basically winning as is regardless if I get lynched or not.

Don't know why I'm valuing the win over the troll, but it felt correct. Too much SC2 jester playing, not enough FM

4. ISO #204

@Stealthbomber16 why are you voting me, iirc you have retracted any reasons to scum read me? trying to defend your buddy?
    how come you instantly thought 22 was lookout and not a detective?

@ccantman are you hardclaiming jester?

@SuperJack whats your read on Alijach

@Alijach answer my questions instead of dodging it and using stealth as a marter to help you

@Mesk514 and @Unknown1234 : voth of you help me get a claim out of alij. also enough with the bloc stuff we can all exist in it and go form there. If you want me to entertain you, help me and then we can talk about whos not old enough to bloc with who

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 why are you voting me, iirc you have retracted any reasons to scum read me? trying to defend your buddy?
    how come you instantly thought 22 was lookout and not a detective?
    The way the post was phrased kind of said "lookout" to me. Maybe it meant "look out!"?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Idea is a Consensus and agreed vote to kill. Treat is as a Second lynch. Thank you for being Honest.

We basically treat this as a normal day now, we scum hunt. And then we lynch you, and you kill whom the majority agree with shooting.
    I would argue, if the town comes to a majority agreement that someone is worth lynching, why are they voting me over them?

But then i think its a numbers factor, I'm not going to vote for your target. so to get numbers, you should lynch me earlier than later when the numbers are more fluid.

And have me kill them. you would hate to get into a 3v3v1 later on and have it random a side.

9. ISO #209

The way the post was phrased kind of said "lookout" to me. Maybe it meant "look out!"?

that does not answer the later question. also if you though he was lookout why would you out it so blaitent when hes trying to wifom. we have 2 detectives and someoen who is being anal about reading setups i would think you would know both would you not?

whats your read on adj and why

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    I would argue, if the town comes to a majority agreement that someone is worth lynching, why are they voting me over them?

But then i think its a numbers factor, I'm not going to vote for your target. so to get numbers, you should lynch me earlier than later when the numbers are more fluid.

And have me kill them. you would hate to get into a 3v3v1 later on and have it random a side.
    ccant would you kill Alijach?

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

that does not answer the later question. also if you though he was lookout why would you out it so blaitent when hes trying to wifom. we have 2 detectives and someoen who is being anal about reading setups i would think you would know both would you not?

whats your read on adj and why
    If you're going to bring this back to cult of zed I swear to fucking god I won't have this conversation with you.

Alijach is null. Not enough out of him to form a straight read. I have a bit more meta from him than most because I was his mentor and I can say this is how he was acting in skype chat.

18. ISO #218

@TwentyTwo what do you hope to gain by playing wifom? you realzie there are no last wills yes?
    I don't know exactly yet. I'm just opening possibilities. The art of wifom is something that should just be enjoyed by the chaos of the unknown. In other words, I wifom to wifom.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by The Burning Phoenix View Post
    Rachyl and Ares Didn't appear in this game.
    They could be very busy
    those are not reads. plz give reads (aka town/null/scum reads) on players you can and why

If you're going to bring this back to cult of zed I swear to fucking god I won't have this conversation with you.

Alijach is null. Not enough out of him to form a straight read. I have a bit more meta from him than most because I was his mentor and I can say this is how he was acting in skype chat.
    im not going back to cult of zed im asking a legit quesiton pertianing to this game about why you went to lookout when setup says one of those and 2 detectives. you still have not answered the quesiton about voting me.

if you have known meta on him and are implaying you have some understanding, wouldnt he be not null? if it was GTH right now what would it be (and it cant be null)

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwo View Post
    I don't know exactly yet. I'm just opening possibilities. The art of wifom is something that should just be enjoyed by the chaos of the unknown. In other words, I wifom to wifom.
    you should also realzie that doing wifom for sake of wifom is anti-town and a waste of our time. are you hard claiming to have visited mesk who visted herself? do you have any other people who visited her?

also will you join me on voting out Alijach?

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Well now I consider you a little suspicious. You calling out jester could be a way to not get one of your mafia members killed but that's speculation, so I'll unvote you for now
    -unvote
    I would argue that calling out the jester would mean that mafia are not one of the two on trial of the joker. Lynching the jester allows the joker to kill the two. IF SJ is mafia that would mean the two on trial are town and he doesn't care if the the two die to joker.

29. ISO #229

I would argue that calling out the jester would mean that mafia are not one of the two on trial of the joker. Lynching the jester allows the joker to kill the two. IF SJ is mafia that would mean the two on trial are town and he doesn't care if the the two die to joker.
    If one of them is scum.
    Which means people opposing the Jester Reveal/ No Commenting it.
    Are likely team mates.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #230

what if I said I had evidence that incriminated him? Read what I am asking him and see if you can put it together.

Also take note how strath votes me and still avoids answering on why.

I'll bbl
    Nice that your using the word "Evidence"
    Because, you are making it sound like that only towns players can have it.
    When scum can also get evidence.

Which is why I question your interaction with Unknown, and your assumption that Evidence clears you as town.

Anyone you have seen visiting, doesn't mean their alignment is confirmed.
    Yet you and Unknown where far to easily grouped together.

So no. Your Evidence means fuck all to your alignment at this point.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #231

If you lynch someone who claims jester after asking who is jester, that's lynching someone that is not on your team and you could control the kill of the jester to a townie/joker if you're mafia.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

If you lynch someone who claims jester after asking who is jester, that's lynching someone that is not on your team and you could control the kill of the jester to a townie/joker if you're mafia.

which is why i said i would kill who the majority wants, not who SJ wants.

if the town wants to kill sj. id kill SJ

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

Well, I think neither Stealth or ika are Joker cause it would be really risky as people could just lynch you Day 1. However, I'm interested whether if we should vote ccantman or not. Maybe we mislynch, Stealth and ika are town and BOOM rip 3 townies and 1 jester.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

37. ISO #237

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, I think neither Stealth or ika are Joker cause it would be really risky as people could just lynch you Day 1. However, I'm interested whether if we should vote ccantman or not. Maybe we mislynch, Stealth and ika are town and BOOM rip 3 townies and 1 jester.
    and the alternative where you lose 3 town and keep the jester is better?

This also doesn't factor in that the joker may go MM mode instead of killing two towns which means the town could potentially only lose a jester and your kill target if movement is good.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Strath isn't town and ajech is joker. Can you help me vote him off now?

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

those are not reads. plz give reads (aka town/null/scum reads) on players you can and why

im not going back to cult of zed im asking a legit quesiton pertianing to this game about why you went to lookout when setup says one of those and 2 detectives. you still have not answered the quesiton about voting me.

if you have known meta on him and are implaying you have some understanding, wouldnt he be not null? if it was GTH right now what would it be (and it cant be null)

you should also realzie that doing wifom for sake of wifom is anti-town and a waste of our time. are you hard claiming to have visited mesk who visted herself? do you have any other people who visited her?

also will you join me on voting out Alijach?
    I am saying that what Alijach is doing is at worst NAI.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Town.
    Accidentally tapped the post button instead of return.

He hasn't done anything scummy to me yet. He's just confused because you changed his question.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250