User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Zairja: 1-S2-1-2063219, Ace: 1-S2-1-8213012

Account Name: Zairja
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-#8213012
    In-Game Name: Sansone Bianchi

Crimes Committed: Lag Cheating

Your Account Name: coffeeclubber
    Summary: 13 rolls lookout and is put on trial day 5. During the trial somebody lags out and 4 (Zairja) spams inno in lag chat. This likely didn't affect the outcome, but is clear and cut lag cheating.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Zairja: 1-S2-1-2063219

SC ID Verification
    Zairja - Correct: 1-S2-1-2063219

Players Added to Report
    Ace - 1-S2-1-8213012

Respective Hotkeys
    Ace - Everyone (E)
    Zairja - 3

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Could be - Cult won in the end, but Serial Killer would have benefitted from a mislynch.

Previous Offenses
    Zairja - N/A
    Ace - N/A

Player Offenses
    Zairja - Lag Cheating
    Ace - Lag Cheating

Summary
    Game starts regular 9-3-3, and plays normal at the start.

Zairja rolls Dragon Head in slot 7.
    Ace rolls Lookout in slot 13.

#3 (Mayor) reveals Day 2, Judge courts, manages to vote up #12, which flipped Judge. Game plays normal; Zairja dies to a defending Bodyguard, and other two Triads were wiped out SK.

On Day 5, the remaining are: #3 Mayor, #8 Sheriff, #9 Serial Killer, #10 Cultist, #13 Lookout, and #14 Witch Doctor.

#3 Mayor is suspicious of #13 Lookout, and votes up him. He defends himself, and then as the Guilty/Innocent buttons show up a few seconds later, someone lags. Here's the whole chat log (I filtered out someone because they were spamming to make sure people didn't see the information) during when the game froze:

Subsequently, Mayor abstained (#8 and #14 had already innocented him and Mayor was set on Guiltying), which would have been guaranteed a lynch if not for the lag chat.

Then Serial Killer kills the Mayor next night, and the Sheriff votes up #10, killing the Cultist. Next night, Witch Doctor pulls a lucky save on #13 that would've died to Serial Killer, which at this point they have enough majority (along with Sheriff voting) to lynch the Serial Killer. Next night, they convert the Sheriff, resulting in a Cultist victory.

The reason why I added Ace to the report was that he also said he was Lookout in the lag chat (I couldn't find these lines ingame), and basically with Zairja spamming inno (masquerading as the Lookout on trial), apparently it was enough convincing for the Mayor to suddenly abstain the last minute, which affected the game in some way. Mayor was determined to guilty him, so had the lag chat not happened, the game would definitely went in a different path.

TheDoon was trolling in the lag chat, since #5 and #12 were already dead prior to this situation, so he isn't included here. However, Ace and Zairja are definitely guilty of Lag Cheating.

Recommended Action(s)
    Zairja - Watch-list x3
    Ace - Watch-list x3

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report!
    Last edited by Alright; February 3rd, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Zairja: 1-S2-1-2063219, Ace: 1-S2-1-8213012

I would like to appeal to this as ACE. While I was on trial I gave my last words and role. Lag chat happened with 9 seconds left of my trial, and I was already typing my final words that I did type in lag chat. On trial after I said, "n1 afk....my bad....n2 10 vb no one n3 7 vb no one n4 3 vb no one. Nothing I can do, I got unlucky. Im not guuilty. Im lookout I swear," Lag chat came up and I typed, "You guys are making a mistake though, I really am lookout," but I didn't expect to be put on watchlist because I still had 9 seconds on my trial and the game was lagging so I was scared I would miss out on my last seconds to appeal to the town. I said no more after that happened, since I got out the last words I wanted to say. Alright says he couldn't find my lines ingame, but they clearly are there when I am on trial at 19 minutes in, so I feel that my name was a mistake since he didn't see my words on trial. It was not my fault that Zairja did this, although I admit it probably did alter the game. I clearly made a stupid mistake of typing into lag chat to begin with, but I had nothing to do with Zairja spewing all that crap for reasons that are unknown to me.
    Last edited by taco444; February 8th, 2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Grammar

5. ISO #5

Hi, @taco444 , thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by taco444 View Post
    Alright says he couldn't find my lines ingame, but they clearly are there when I am on trial at 19 minutes in, so I feel that my name was a mistake since he didn't see my words on trial.
    I reviewed the game again to make sure, and your chat looked like this during the start of trial and the lag chat:

13:30 Ace ALL n1 afk...my bad.... n2 10 vb no one n3 7 vb no one n4 3 vb no one im still lookout
    13:43 Ace ALL Nothing i can do, i got unlucky
    13:43 Ace ALL visited by
    13:49 Ace ALL Im not guuilty
    13:52 Ace ALL im lookout i swear
    13:52 Ace ALL you guys are making a mistake though
    13:52 Ace ALL I really am lookout

The last two lines didn't show up in the game, which I assume were part of the lag chat (due to frozen times). You were called a "faggot" by TheDoon, and people complained about "them lag cheats" in graveyard chat. I do see that you could have accidentally typed on it during when you were typing your words before the verdict (as there were three seconds difference based on the logs), but there also seemed plenty of time/room to stop typing when the lag screen popped up, and other people have already typed/spammed before you put your messages in.

A SMod will come and audit your appeal, though, so we ask that you please wait patiently as they will get to it. Thank you!

6. ISO #6

I would like to appeal to this as ACE. While I was on trial I gave my last words and role. Lag chat happened with 9 seconds left of my trial, and I was already typing my final words that I did type in lag chat. On trial after I said, "n1 afk....my bad....n2 10 vb no one n3 7 vb no one n4 3 vb no one. Nothing I can do, I got unlucky. Im not guuilty. Im lookout I swear," Lag chat came up and I typed, "You guys are making a mistake though, I really am lookout," but I didn't expect to be put on watchlist because I still had 9 seconds on my trial and the game was lagging so I was scared I would miss out on my last seconds to appeal to the town. I said no more after that happened, since I got out the last words I wanted to say. Alright says he couldn't find my lines ingame, but they clearly are there when I am on trial at 19 minutes in, so I feel that my name was a mistake since he didn't see my words on trial. It was not my fault that Zairja did this, although I admit it probably did alter the game. I clearly made a stupid mistake of typing into lag chat to begin with, but I had nothing to do with Zairja spewing all that crap for reasons that are unknown to me.
    When we audit a case, it's when we have incorrectly punished someone who has broken a rule.

In this case, you admit you broke the rule, which is using the lag chat too push the case that you are lookout, and lynching you is a mistake.
    Which you understand, altered the game.

So. The Watch-List stays.

I know sometimes things can get a little exciting and emotional but the lag chat is not part of the game, and there are rules that states it should not be used.
    So please avoid using it in the future ^_^

Love, SJ
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #7

I misunderstood "The reason why I added Ace to the report was that he also said he was Lookout in the lag chat (I couldn't find these lines ingame)" I thought when he said he couldn't find those lines, he meant he didn't see me type that I was lookout on trial. I appealed to this because my words weren't anything different than what I said on trial, I gave absolutely no new info I didn't already say. I've had times where night lags, and the whole night goes by instantly without it registering my pick, so the only reason I typed in lag chat was because I wanted to get my last words out without fear of losing that time. Zairja was the the one who caused lag chat purposely and spammed inno, I don't think my words had anything to do with mayor changing decision, if he didn't believe me before why would he believe me then? I've played 800games and never been reported, but I get reported for a stupid reason like this-for all I know the mayor could've just changed his mind, and the person reporting us said that it probably didn't matter also. I take mafia very seriously, and I would never cheat if I considered it cheating.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I appealed to this because my words weren't anything different than what I said on trial, I gave absolutely no new info I didn't already say. I've had times where night lags, and the whole night goes by instantly without it registering my pick, so the only reason I typed in lag chat was because I wanted to get my last words out without fear of losing that time.
    But from the Mayor's perspective point, he was pretty much set-on guiltying because he assumed you were suspicious, so if the lag chat didn't happen then you would have been lynched and the game would've gone normally. That wasn't the case, because you and Zairja typed information that were not supposed to be talked about in lag chat. So even if you think you didn't, you have to admit there has been some influence based on your and Zairja's parts which changed the game.

But thank you Alright for looking into it again, and I understand that the watchlist won;t change. I just wanted to share my thoughts, since this feels absolutely ridiculous to me. I broke the rules, but I did not lag-cheat, which is why I am reported.
    You are most welcome . Even if your intent wasn't to cheat, a Watch-list only serves as a warning and ensures players to review our rules, anyway. If you let your warning expire in 15 days and avoid committing offenses, this will mean nothing long-run.