Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1257
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM 211 : Three Foes and a Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by SecondLynch View Post
    I did not recognize that as a last will. It's not formatted like one, but now I remember.
    Err, no that isn't my last will. I can't post it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1053

We were put at L-3 before we even got on. JTL was put at L-1 1h30 into the day. Take a chill pill and fasten your seatbelts, guys...

-vote deathworlds

This dude has strictly made setup spec contributions 3 days into the game.

His comments that were actually player related were always one liners.

Spoiler : Examples :

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yuki your shitposts are annoying me.

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    I've just haven't seen Yuki shitpost so much before, and the usual trademark "v)x.o)> v(o.o(v" crap is nowhere to be seen.
    I'll vote for drtz before I leave for school. I agree with the majority of points made against him. Especially the point regarding experiance. Town has very little to gain by claiming newb.

Claim your role now.
    I wanted a different claim, my vote will be on him until I return. That is, unless day hasn't ended by then.

-vote drizzt

Voting JealousTL because he seemed very eager to disprove the existence of serial killer.

-vote JealousTL
    -vote Yukitaka Oni

Lying pretty low there, not prodding people or scum hunting.
    Your arguments are deconstructing. I've been pushing on you for the past 16 hours.

No, you haven't pushed at all.

Think I might do a post by post analysis of Yuki.

Not going to be of any use. You know it's shitpost after shitpost.

<--- was the exception, Mesk would be on the chopping block after JealousTL or Eggy.

You're being very opportunistic.

Also, he's been 'pushing' solely after the lowest hanging fruits, Yuki and Drizzt. He has not expressed his opinion on anybody else other than JTL and Unknown and failed to provide reads even though I prodded him to give one <5 times.

This slot never scum-hunted, yet it has posted a total of 100 times at the time of making this post. His biggest non setup-spec post is this one
    Fluff at a first glance, but it could be potential crumbing/foreshadowing.

Complete fluff

Is questioning the motive behind not lynching day 1, perfectly normal.

attempting to argue with newb logic. Trying to correct newb behavior, normal.

Once again, questioning newb logic.

So far unknown has little to contribute, that being said it is really early in game.

I don't feel strong either way about his opener, but I'll be keeping an eye on him.

, and it has very little substance.

More importantly, it has no follow-up.

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    1. I pushed Yuki when I thought that they scumslipped on the SK/Witch+Vigi situation. When I realized I had forgotten that Vigi can't kill N1, I backed off, but when RLVG confirmed that it was possible, I continued to push. Also, my second wall post was effectively a push on both Yuki and Unknown.

2. It was not a pre-flip association but a post-flip association, as noted in the above post. Because of the Quick vs. SL vs. Unknown triangle, and Quick being scum, I drew what I thought were the most logically sound connections. If you mean that I am looking for associations that happened before a flip, and analyzing them after a flip, then yes, that is something I do.

3. I think that he is town but is playing like a bad town right now.
    1.) I must have missed the stuff labeled under "wall" or it was briefly skimmed under my lack of time. I will get to that now. Secondly, you jumping on Yuki seemed too opportunistic to me. Trying to capitalize on minor errors that don't even seem like a slip in the right circumstances.

2.) you need to stop. There was no triangle, and I really can't follow your logic so to me it looks like you've changed your opinion one too many times.

3.) labelling me like that is different from saying you disagree with my push on you, which is biased. I really would stop.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Err, no that isn't my last will. I can't post it though.
    Oh, my bad. It kinda seemed like a public last will to me. Sorry, didn't mean to lie, I just wanted SL to have access to what I thought your last will was sooner rather than later.
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

6. ISO #1056

Oh, my bad. It kinda seemed like a public last will to me. Sorry, didn't mean to lie, I just wanted SL to have access to what I thought your last will was sooner rather than later.
    No need to make a big deal about it. That was my brief post Incase it ended up being the ghost town it did and I somehow survived.

7. ISO #1057

1036 and 1037. I'm making a note because I don't feel like getting into a debate right now. I'm exhausted from my busy week Zzz..

8. ISO #1058

Never Unlucky does that every game. Forgive him. He did the same to me as well.
    Were you not the one to originally suggest lynching me?

9. ISO #1059

1.) I must have missed the stuff labeled under "wall" or it was briefly skimmed under my lack of time. I will get to that now. Secondly, you jumping on Yuki seemed too opportunistic to me. Trying to capitalize on minor errors that don't even seem like a slip in the right circumstances.

2.) you need to stop. There was no triangle, and I really can't follow your logic so to me it looks like you've changed your opinion one too many times.

3.) labelling me like that is different from saying you disagree with my push on you, which is biased. I really would stop.
    1. I jumped on what I saw as a scum-slip. I think that's a no-brainer - when someone seems to post something that only scum should know, then you need to push that. It may be "opportunistic," but it was based on logic (that turned out to have the wrong foundation).

2. The triangle did exist. You and SL argued. SL and Quick argued. Both arguments were very long and extensive. Quick flipped scum. That means that SL seemed unlikely to be scum, and that meant that you might be scum. Of course, this does assume that people don't have the habit of having long-winded multi-page arguments with their teammates for the sake of appearances, which I admit can be faulty with certain players. However, it is more to go off of than nothing; it's better to make some sort of starting point and work from there than take shots in the dark.

3. It is different, because while I do disagree with your push, as you yourself have admitted, you did not read the rebuttals I offered and continued to push me with the same arguments anyway, which in my opinion is poor play, hence "bad town."

10. ISO #1060

We were put at L-3 before we even got on. JTL was put at L-1 1h30 into the day. Take a chill pill and fasten your seatbelts, guys...

-vote deathworlds

Also, he's been 'pushing' solely after the lowest hanging fruits, Yuki and Drizzt. He has not expressed his opinion on anybody else other than JTL and Unknown and failed to provide reads even though I prodded him to give one <5 times.

This slot never scum-hunted, yet it has posted a total of 100 times at the time of making this post. His biggest non setup-spec post is this one

You see, I've been laying low for a very good reason, which shall be brought up when needed, most likely today.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #1061

You see, I've been laying low for a very good reason, which shall be brought up when needed, most likely today.
    I will admit that I've been a bit more of a null read than I needed to be, but w/e.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1062

-vote deathworlds

Personally, I don't see how his posting is any worse than Gyrlander or MattZed's ancestor's on paper. To me, all three are the same on scumminess for different reasons:

1. High activity, low content, low effort reads and votes.
    2. Low activity, low content.
    3. No activity.

Hard to say which is the scummiest of the three.

13. ISO #1063

I will admit that I've been a bit more of a null read than I needed to be, but w/e.
    I'm pretty hype for the big reveal.

14. ISO #1064

1.) you seem to be missing the point. You jumped on it so quickly that you didn't even check to see if it made sense. I don't get why.

2.) I don't know what the triangle does. Nowhere does it say "if SL fights Quick and Unknown, both of them must be teamed up". Honest note, you said you wouldn't put SecondLynch as scum if I flipped town, but yet I essentially "flipped" however you still seem to be voting him.

3.) honestly, if it's been a long week for me. The only thing I know I missed was the 2nd post with a wall in it and so I probably didn't look at that much. Otherwise I feel like I've answered those 3 questions you posted but if it makes you happy I will answer it again but not after because it will keep going back and forth.

15. ISO #1065

1.) you seem to be missing the point. You jumped on it so quickly that you didn't even check to see if it made sense. I don't get why.

2.) I don't know what the triangle does. Nowhere does it say "if SL fights Quick and Unknown, both of them must be teamed up". Honest note, you said you wouldn't put SecondLynch as scum if I flipped town, but yet I essentially "flipped" however you still seem to be voting him.

3.) honestly, if it's been a long week for me. The only thing I know I missed was the 2nd post with a wall in it and so I probably didn't look at that much. Otherwise I feel like I've answered those 3 questions you posted but if it makes you happy I will answer it again but not after because it will keep going back and forth.
    1. As I said before, I checked every role but Vigi, lol. I never played with a "Vigi can't kill N1" rule before, or if I have, it never came into consideration.

2. "...so I can't immediately jump to SecondLynch being S if Unknown flips T, but I will definitely consider it." I've considered it, it's in the post you have bookmarked for tomorrow (1037) so you can peruse that when you have time. I just find it unlikely that TvT could be so adamantly fought on both sides but I could be mistaken, as I said before - it depends on the nature of the players.

3. No, I really don't think you've addressed those points sufficiently. I will summarize the key points of my defense:

a. I did push Yuki, even though you're calling it "opportunistic," it still qualifies as me pushing someone. Part of your argument was I was playing too "friendly" and thus was likely to be neutral.
    b. You lump deathworlds in with me as potentially neutral, but he is the polar opposite of my play, so your qualifications for making both of us neutral are inconsistent.
    c. You said that my opinion seemed spontaneous or inconsistent because I had an opinion on a conversation that happened, but I didn't jump into that argument at the time. However, it happened before I was even a part of the game.
    d. You claimed that I slipped by excluding SK from my analysis of a certain series of posts, but the only reason I did that is because SK wasn't brought up in the first place and you completely missed the context of the argument which I was referring to.
    e. You claimed that I was townreading you until I made an opportunistic flip, when I clearly explained that I simply didn't scumread you for pushing me at a time when others were doing so, and then when I did my D1 analysis I had gathered enough information to scumread you.

Thanks, hope next week is better for you!

16. ISO #1066

"... when I clearly explained that I simply didn't scumread you for pushing me at a time when others were doing so, and then when I did my D1 analysis I had gathered enough information to scumread you."

^ Just to clarify, I meant "at a time when others were scumreading you."

17. ISO #1067

I'm almost done for tonight, so I cannot guarentee another response for this.

1.) correct me if I'm wrong, but where did you come from? I thought you came from the mod. Side note: explain to me how I am supposed to know that you read every role except the one hat you accused someone with?

2.) you confuse me. What would my interaction with Quick have anything to do with Secondlynch's interaction? To answer your point about our argument, depending on which half is taking we are rarely on the same side of disputes. These types of arguments happen a lot, id name a few (me and Calix in IC) but that doesn't help your case. To add on, SecondLynch also said this and I think you didn't respond, but why would you say that Quick and SecondLynch could be a team if you said their argument was SvS? That is what I'm taking about when I argue the triangle, it didn't match up with what you've said and what you are thinking so it seems scummy.

A.) to me, your push didn't seem at all like it was moving. because nobody wanted to vote Yuki. I know you said that you forced Yuki to reveal, but I'm pretty sure Yuki revealed just to vote you (and since he was replacing out, as judged by the comment and his vote). To me, it seemed like a weak scum push.

B.) not sure at all what you mean by polar opposite, because that seems exaggerated. Deathworlds isn't the same, but that doesn't mean you cannot have neutral qualities that are the same. for the most part, you never really pushed anyone to a big enough extent. You never pushed or forced Yuki to apply pressure. If you want to discuss your push on me in this instance, I will reply to it as well. deathworlds also seemed to be mostly buddying with me, which I have noticed throughout the game. Whether he's a Spruance or like he said he has something coming I guess we'll see about that. In all seriousness, but what does this point have to do with me at all? Do I seem scummy for it?

C.) explain this in a bit of detail so I can answer better.

D.) I'm pretty sure I dropped that fairly quickly once I felt it had no value to read you. Don't know why you keep bringing this up.

E.) your entire read on me was POE (somehow) and how my push on you was opportunistic. I really don't see how, but this point, and I can already feel it, will be one of those points that we can repeatedly argue over and over because it's more biased. I still don't think we have read each other's posts enough, or you are continuing to use that against me.

I can't think of anything else. On that note:

18. ISO #1068

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Later tonight i will put out two bowls for my dog. One labeled Gyrlander and the other labeled JealousTL.
    They will be equidistant and the dog will be faced perpendicular to both bowls. They will both contain an equal amount of food. Whichever bowl the dog goes to receives my vote
    just vote gyrlander he is best vote for today honnestly

19. ISO #1069

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    just vote gyrlander he is best vote for today honnestly
    Are you taking the right to vote away from my fucking dog? Who the fuck do you think you are?
    I live in freedom land. I can have 4 guns and register none of them, my dog has a fucking right to choose. Please don't impose your fucking socialist/Canadian policies on me
    RIDE OR CRY

20. ISO #1070

I'm almost done for tonight, so I cannot guarentee another response for this.
    1. I came from TeamLiquid. If I understood your point correctly, I had explicitly said that I forgot to read the Vigi specifically and I only found out after Yuki asked a question to RLVG. IIRC, I said something along the lines of "Oops, don't I feel like a dumbass lol," and then I followed up with an apology to Yuki and explanation for why I had that misunderstanding. You only saw me pushing Yuki for it and didn't read the consequent explanation and realization of my mistake. You weren't supposed to be clairvoyant on the matter, and I did admit that I made a mistake and jumped quickly because my knowledgebase was flawed. That's all there is to it.

2. Quick vs. SL seemed too long to be SvS. SL vs. You seemed too long to be TvT, but it was still a possibility in my mind. Why I changed my mind is because I've come to realize that Quick and NU, two players I have more experience with than the others in this game, both fit the bill of people who would create a ploy like this. Further situational evidence is provided in the same response I gave to SL where I did address the question you are asking here.

3. a. Weak scum push as in a push that scum would do? I brought up numerous linked posts of Yuki saying suspicious things which I think is a very open way to go about this. Although, as I said, it turned out to just be Yuki being Yuki.

b. No, I was trying to point out an inconsistency in your reads because you put us in the same box when we don't fit. I think I understand what you're trying to say, though. I simply didn't have a good enough reason (didn't find anyone to be particularly scummy) to push anyone in the short time I was in the game and active after I got put into it, until the Yuki push. I only had time to formulate ideas at the end of D1, then analyze D1 retroactively post-flip in D2, and then have largely been defending myself against you since then.

c. This is a relatively minor point but it went along with the other things I was saying. I guess I'll dig the post up now ;;

This is your post:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post640204

You say "He then says it's weird that I picked Quick over SecondLynch in a argument that he didn't even comment on."

I am saying that I had no opportunity to comment on the argument, as I was not yet in the game.

This was my rebuttal then, by the way:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post640227

d. Okay, fair.

e. I'm pretty confident that I have read all of your posts. I can understand what you're trying to say about bias though, so I'll just drop it on that now that I've explained my situation and you've read it.

Thank you for your answers.

@everyone: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post640231

This is another post where Mesk confirms that I am not SK, just so that it's on record.

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

If two different role-blockers target a serial killer, do one or both of them die? If only one dies, which one does?
    All roleblockers die.

@RLVG Can there be more than one of a TPR?
    This is the Randomization Seed. You can base Host Meta with this.

Rules :
    Paste it in the List Randomizer then hit [Randomize].
    Take the Top 6 roles after randomization.
    If there's more than 2 Citizen, ignore the rest of Citizen.
    If there's more than 1 Mayor, ignore the rest of Mayors.
    https://www.random.org/lists/

Mayor
    Mayor
    Mayor
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Investigator
    Investigator
    Investigator
    Detective
    Detective
    Detective
    Lookout
    Lookout
    Lookout
    Doctor
    Doctor
    Doctor
    Escort
    Escort
    Escort
    Bodyguard
    Bodyguard
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Vigilante
    Vigilante
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

I'm claiming vigilante, with JealousTL as my target last night. He did not die, so he is most likely the serial killer, that is unless some dumb fuck decided that this scummy asshole is a good doctor target.

Last will:

Last Will:

If I'm dead tonight and you're reading this then obviously I have done something incorrect. I've been trying to remain as null a read as possible, in order to draw attention away from myself, and onto more active town targets. Calix should of done the same, however she must of realized that activity would not pick up if she wasn't participating; it's a damn shame that we already lost two TPRs, maybe even Yuki tonight as well. Confirmed town is very strong, even if it is in the hands of a more.... unpredictable player. I can now understand why Yuki had this sort of "untouchable" complex while I was pushing him, claiming that he was the serial killer.

I targeted JealousTL; I'm not certain that this is the correct choice, but we need to single out the serial killer and or kill the mafia as soon as possible to save our numbers.

Keep an eye on Mesk, she claims to be "confirmed town" yet I have seen nothing that actually confirms her. MattZed and Stereo should also be watched closely.

I have faith that Gyrlander is town, (along with Yuki, but that's obvious to literally anyone who has read, because yuki is mayor).

Secondlynch is null but a very slight scum read, he's starting to lay low, which concerns me. This kind of behavior is possibly to minimize risk, as his teammate has died, and perhaps another is dying tonight. This is of course assuming that Secondlynch is team scum.

Soz for not appearing very useful, but I'd like to be able to use my night action before I die.
    I won't be active for the next 16ish hours, so I'd like to post something that gets discussion going.

I know I will be dying tonight, so I'll stop being such a null read to y'all, and start being more pro-active.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1075

I'll be doing a post by post analysis of JealousTL tomorrow.
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #1076

I have no information which would explain why DW's shot would not have resulted in a kill. Let us resolve this at once.

-vote JealousTL

@RLVG , if a vigilante is witched into firing a shot when they otherwise would not have, are they informed that they did such an action?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

27. ISO #1077

There are three possibilities here:

1. You are lying and are pulling a gambit as scum/SK which would be dumb. There are 8 players left; there is SK, and 1 scum (probably you), and there might be a legitimate Vigilante. That means if according to your plan I lynched today, and you are scum, you will probably get killed by Vigilante in the night and you lose. I'll be lynched, you'll be Vigi shot, and SK will kill 1, leaving 4 town and 1 SK, which isn't terrible tbh. If there is no Vigilante, then after I get lynched and flip town, you get lynched tomorrow and you lose. After SK kills 2, there will be 3 town, 1 SK, which isn't great but still not absolutely terrible. None of this plays out in your favor, so I am going to go ahead and say that you're not that stupid. So, option 2...

2. You are telling the truth and are actually Vigilante. I can understand why you wanted to target me, but I'll be frank and say that there were better choices. Now, we know that it can't be a Bodyguard, because then I would have been informed, and you and the Bodyguard would be dead (which would suck royally). The other option is that there is a Doctor, but then I would have been informed as well, so we know that there is no Doctor. We can officially rule out the Witch in this scenario. The only option left is Busdriver.

The Busdriver scenario, in my mind, plays out one of two ways:

1. Busdriver reveals himself. Therefore we have two confirmed towns in deathworlds and Busdriver. The only way to avoid both of them dying tonight is by using the Busdriver and hoping that there is no roleblocker. The scum and SK won't know which is being saved - the driver or the Vigi. Also, they shouldn't know which targets which, so there is a chance that they both target one, and if that one is the one being swapped, then hooray for town. If not, then we are still left with 1 confirmed town. If it's the Busdriver, then he will be nearly impossible to kill without a roleblock on the other end. If it's the Vigi, he can get at least one shot off (assuming he sends his target in first @RLVG Kills are carried out chronologically, right?), but it better count (i.e. don't be stupid and target me).

2. Busdriver does not reveal himself. This will be bad for me because it would make deathworlds' claim much stronger, but the Busdriver would still be hidden and thus can protect Vigi if he so chooses. It gets dicey, because Busdriver can try to get SK to kill scum or scum to kill SK at the risk of himself. It's a complicated matter the more I think about what I would do in such a scenario.

Either way, I can understand why deathworlds came out but unfortunately it plays into the hands of scum/SK to some degree. Hopefully the Busdriver will make the right choice after thinking it through.

28. ISO #1078

In short, get your votes off deathworlds, get your votes off me (as per Mesk). Voting for me is saying that you don't believe Mesk, who had no reason to lie about me, or that you believe in the fact that deathworlds targeted me as scum, Busdriver targeted me as scum, and replaced me with someone who was already due to die last night (Mesk or Stereo). Although, now that I think about it, the third option could be that I am the Busdriver, but I will say right now that I am NOT the Busdriver.

29. ISO #1079

The more I think about it, the more stupid it was for deathworlds to come out with this information without thinking it through. @deathworlds , why do you just ignore Mesk's post? She is confirmed town Escort and she confirmed that I did no night action when SK killed someone, so how could you even begin to think I was SK? -__-;

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

@RLVG , if a vigilante is witched into firing a shot when they otherwise would not have, are they informed that they did such an action?
    Vigilantes are not informed.

@RLVG Kills are carried out chronologically, right?
    All kills happen simmultaneously.

Order of Operations :

1. Bus Driving (can be targeted for roleblock before bus driving)
    2. Roleblock
    3. Witching
    4. Vest, Protect, Heal and Janitor
    5. All kills
    6. Investigation abilities

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

JT is town and I believe DWs claim the obvious answer is that mesk role blocked you(duh) you and unknown were 2 of here scum reads I thought she would have RBd unknown but it makes sense she chose you tbh. If anything it was a good move because it would have been a misfire. Dont be a fucking idiot DW jealous is 100% confirmed as not the SK and is also confirmed to not have used a nightkill so he is most likely town.

I belive your claim because it would be stupid for scum to fake a claim like that but still In my mind JT is my hardest town read. Im a bit ify on unknown still. If I had to chose a lynch pool it would definately be gyrlander #1 lurking through the entire game very good chance he is the neutral. Mattzed seems very opurtunistic and is potentially the last scum I dont like the way he is playing at all. SL has not been playing like NU normally does but It might just be because hes a ***** cant really tell whos posting. And unknown is more null for some reason I always scum read him so im trying to give him a chance becase he is often town when ai read him as scum.

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

my town reads are myself JT ass(obviously) and DW for the moment(based only off his claim seems legit) I think I have 3 town confirmed on my part being DW myself and Ass I really dont see an advantage to claiming vigi as last scum and especially not as the neutral so in my eyes is a good as confirmed.

JT is a very strong town read for me only possible way he is scum is if he is last mafia and didnt use a nightkill which is not very likely if you ask me. I think we should lynch gyrlander and @deathworlds you shoot Mattzed and its GG. if none of those two are scum then we lynch unknown tmrw

37. ISO #1087

JT is town and I believe DWs claim the obvious answer is that mesk role blocked you(duh) you and unknown were 2 of here scum reads I thought she would have RBd unknown but it makes sense she chose you tbh. If anything it was a good move because it would have been a misfire. Dont be a fucking idiot DW jealous is 100% confirmed as not the SK and is also confirmed to not have used a nightkill so he is most likely town.

I belive your claim because it would be stupid for scum to fake a claim like that but still In my mind JT is my hardest town read. Im a bit ify on unknown still. If I had to chose a lynch pool it would definately be gyrlander #1 lurking through the entire game very good chance he is the neutral. Mattzed seems very opurtunistic and is potentially the last scum I dont like the way he is playing at all. SL has not been playing like NU normally does but It might just be because hes a ***** cant really tell whos posting. And unknown is more null for some reason I always scum read him so im trying to give him a chance becase he is often town when ai read him as scum.
    True, I forgot about Mesk RBing before getting NK'd. That means there doesn't have to be a Busdriver. This actually makes a lot more sense now, thanks Eggy.

For SL, you should look at post color - NU is standard, while SP is baby blue or whatever you want to call that color (I think I am blue-colorblind at least a little).

I'm liking this town circle:

1. Eggy
    2. Jealous
    3. deathworlds
    4. AnassRhamur

Anyone I'm missing?

38. ISO #1088

my town reads are myself JT ass(obviously) and DW for the moment(based only off his claim seems legit) I think I have 3 town confirmed on my part being DW myself and Ass I really dont see an advantage to claiming vigi as last scum and especially not as the neutral so in my eyes is a good as confirmed.

JT is a very strong town read for me only possible way he is scum is if he is last mafia and didnt use a nightkill which is not very likely if you ask me. I think we should lynch gyrlander and @deathworlds you shoot Mattzed and its GG. if none of those two are scum then we lynch unknown tmrw
    I'm fine with this plan. I'll admit now that my vote on SL was just to get a reaction, anyway. I still don't think he's scum, as per my D2 post.

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

True, I forgot about Mesk RBing before getting NK'd. That means there doesn't have to be a Busdriver. This actually makes a lot more sense now, thanks Eggy.

For SL, you should look at post color - NU is standard, while SP is baby blue or whatever you want to call that color (I think I am blue-colorblind at least a little).

I'm liking this town circle:

1. Eggy
    2. Jealous
    3. deathworlds
    4. AnassRhamur

Anyone I'm missing?
    no thats about it. As long as we dont lynch between this circle and DW gets his shot off we shud really have this game won

43. ISO #1093

no thats about it. As long as we dont lynch between this circle and DW gets his shot off we shud really have this game won
    Sounds good.

Anass, your two votes would really help here.

44. ISO #1094

I'm fine with this plan. I'll admit now that my vote on SL was just to get a reaction, anyway. I still don't think he's scum, as per my D2 post.
    I didnt realize my vote was still on sl. I originally voted him because I didnt want you to die and I saw it was second biggest train. I was gnna vote unknown but mesks death striked me as odd seems to obvious of a scum move for scum to kill who is pushing them the hardest. Still he could very well be neutral or mafia.

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

Sounds good.

Anass, your two votes would really help here.
    im confident he will vote gyrl. If people still think your SK or any type of killer after mesks claims they are retarded. And gyrl is really the best lynch today in terms of policy and everything. If he is not the neutral I will be so shocked.

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Give me until tomorrow for me to set up the food bowl. My dog chooses who dies
    Hopefully your dog sides on the side of evidence and not useless fluff.

50. ISO #1100

Yeah, just no. I do not accept the PoE y'all are attempting.

Mesk targeted Jealous N1. This much I agree with.

But we still have a HUGE gap to explain: where the hell is DW's kill, and how do we know he hasn't been witched?

Four possibilities:
    1. DW is lying, either about his role or just about taking the shot
    2. DW was witched
    3. Jealous was bussed and is keeping quiet about it. (And possible town motivation here is...?)
    4. Jealous was healed and is keeping quiet about it. (If he's town... why?)

Possibilities 1 and 2 have DRASTICALLY different implications. The first puts DW as a liar; possibly to get a mislynch or just a generic town gambit, but in any case we get Jealous as a nearly-confirmed non-SK. The second means that we never had an SK to begin with, but DW is confirmed town and suddenly everything changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.