Too Carrot Cake & Simple Joy.
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Too Carrot Cake & Simple Joy.

I'm sorry I've stopped using you. I messed you both up with failing VPN`s. I promise with my future smurfs they will be untraceable, with typing and personality styles that you won't be able to tell come from me. With history that has taken time to create, and a rl fake information that sounds real.

Also gonna cut back on the amount of hints and Easter eggs.
    Love you all <3

Also shout out to my undiscovered smurf. You are a prime example of a good secret identity.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Too Carrot Cake & Simple Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post

Why is this a better use of your time than improving your FM play and just sticking to using your SuperJack account? Also likely gives the FM staff fits in terms of making sure that new accounts which seem too much in the know aren't someone trying to cheat with multiple accounts in a game.
    <- Sent a PM to every host I smurfed in asking them if its ok.
    <- Using my account as SuperJack just made me feel like I had too much history and background which effected the way i played
    <- Was able to experiment with other types of play and was able to think from other perspectives.
    <- Just enjoyed not being me for a change.

Are they good enough answers?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    <- Sent a PM to every host I smurfed in asking them if its ok.
    <- Using my account as SuperJack just made me feel like I had too much history and background which effected the way i played
    <- Was able to experiment with other types of play and was able to think from other perspectives.
    <- Just enjoyed not being me for a change.

Are they good enough answers?
    At least can the smurfs be good (or even participating) players in the future? I don't mind the principle of smurfing in terms of getting rid of meta on yourself but Simple Joy's defining element was being massively AFK and posting at a Spruance level of comprehension...

6. ISO #6

At least can the smurfs be good (or even participating) players in the future? I don't mind the principle of smurfing in terms of getting rid of meta on yourself but Simple Joy's defining element was being massively AFK and posting at a Spruance level of comprehension...
    I couldn't help real life. I had no phone at that time. And I wanted to try and see if there was a way to cut back on time and still retain some ability.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I understand real life, but your conclusion to the question was a resounding no, right? I really hope so...
    There is no rule saying that I can't have a terrible game.
    That game I was just the victim of a terrible tunneling, to which their first ISO couldn't even see me as scum. 0-o
    I didn't play terrible that game. Just because I dont fit some peoples expecations ^^ i dont give a fuck i play how i want. and if i use different methods for a change, or if i struggle to do something then idk complain all you want im not gonna change who i am. maybe you shouldnt be so close-minded.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

There is no rule saying that I can't have a terrible game.
    We've had this discussion before about how it's just not one game.

That game I was just the victim of a terrible tunneling, to which their first ISO couldn't even see me as scum. 0-o
    I didn't play terrible that game. Just because I dont fit some peoples expecations ^^ i dont give a fuck i play how i want. and if i use different methods for a change, or if i struggle to do something then idk complain all you want im not gonna change who i am. maybe you shouldnt be so close-minded.
    The point is that you're NOT playing. It's unfair to expect everyone to read a slot that isn't actively participating. If you are not going to try, do not waste everyone else's time by signing up for a game which requires a higher level of commitment than you are willing to give.

The "I do what I want" mentality is selfish and forces everyone else to cater to you. You're no victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    We've had this discussion before about how it's just not one game.

The point is that you're NOT playing. It's unfair to expect everyone to read a slot that isn't actively participating. If you are not going to try, do not waste everyone else's time by signing up for a game which requires a higher level of commitment than you are willing to give.

The "I do what I want" mentality is selfish and forces everyone else to cater to you. You're no victim.
    The I do what I want mentality is a more of a SO FUCK IT IM DIFFERENT DEAL WITH THAT SHIT AND STOP MAKING ME TRY TO FIT INTO YOUR DAMN IDEALOGY.

I tried. Everynight I came home I sat down asap and read through it all and tried to post what I could before i went to sleep I lacked mobile internet leaving only late at night to reply. Given that I find it very difficult to concentrate and I play a lot slower than other people :/ just made me seem terrible.
    I stepped in as a replacement too try and impve that current slot. I didnt sign up for the game, I was personally asked to replace in because they had little alternatives
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #11

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

12. ISO #12

The I do what I want mentality is a more of a SO FUCK IT IM DIFFERENT DEAL WITH THAT SHIT AND STOP MAKING ME TRY TO FIT INTO YOUR DAMN IDEALOGY.

I tried. Everynight I came home I sat down asap and read through it all and tried to post what I could before i went to sleep I lacked mobile internet leaving only late at night to reply. Given that I find it very difficult to concentrate and I play a lot slower than other people :/ just made me seem terrible.
    I stepped in as a replacement too try and impve that current slot. I didnt sign up for the game, I was personally asked to replace in because they had little alternatives
    There is no ideology involved aside from the simple rule of "try to play the game like you agreed to do when you /signed"

Again with the self-pity and appeals to emotion - it's the same old shit that you always pull. That's not going to change the fact that you're a shit 'player' who resorts to excuses instead of reflecting on how you can improve.

You're beyond hope. Just stop already.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

13. ISO #13

There is no ideology involved aside from the simple rule of "try to play the game like you agreed to do when you /signed"

Again with the self-pity and appeals to emotion - it's the same old shit that you always pull. That's not going to change the fact that you're a shit 'player' who resorts to excuses instead of reflecting on how you can improve.

I tried to play the game like i agreed to when I "sighned"

^ YOU DONT PLAY HOW I EXPECT YOU TO. UZ IS SO TERRIBAAAALLLLLLLL

EMOTION IS A PART of life so deal with it <3 WE all love, and hate, and joy, and over exsessive moments of confusments.

^^ I'm nice to people. I AM BEYOND HOPE.

I HAVE EXEDED INTO THE NEXT RHELM WHERE like things are made from coffee cake and tulips.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #14

I tried to play the game like i agreed to when I "sighned"

^ YOU DONT PLAY HOW I EXPECT YOU TO. UZ IS SO TERRIBAAAALLLLLLLL

EMOTION IS A PART of life so deal with it <3 WE all love, and hate, and joy, and over exsessive moments of confusments.

^^ I'm nice to people. I AM BEYOND HOPE.

I HAVE EXEDED INTO THE NEXT RHELM WHERE like things are made from coffee cake and tulips.
    I see that the crippling insecurity about how other people see you kicked in again and thus you turned to the bottle.

I expected nothing less.

15. ISO #15

I see that the crippling insecurity about how other people see you kicked in again and thus you turned to the bottle.

I expected nothing less.
    INDEED *smokes pipe*

I expected nothing less from you neither.

TY for turning this thread from just me being weird talking to myself to this. #anychanceyouhave
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #16

You are a bit harsh on him here. He has stated many times he has had real life come up during the past few games, and was not able to put his full effort in. When I *****'ed with him, his reads and posting were good.

I am not sure what is up with you are darkness going around trying to conform everyone to one "correct" way to play. ANY play style can be used effectively at a pro level if used correctly. As long as the person is actually trying to play the game that is all that should really matter.

Not to mention you defending policy lynches against these low posters in recent games has only encouraged the behavior.

#SuperJack for president.

17. ISO #17

INDEED *smokes pipe*

I expected nothing less from you neither.

TY for turning this thread from just me being weird talking to myself to this. #anychanceyouhave
    Anytime you start clogging up the forum with your whining and melodramatic teenage mood swings, I'm here for you

18. ISO #18

Anytime you start clogging up the forum with your whining and melodramatic teenage mood swings, I'm here for you
    Thanks. Because trying to initiate friendly conversation on the forum IS A NO NO.

Lets just all wait for something to complain about instead.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    You are a bit harsh on him here. He has stated many times he has had real life come up during the past few games, and was not able to put his full effort in. When I *****'ed with him, his reads and posting were good.

I am not sure what is up with you are darkness going around trying to conform everyone to one "correct" way to play. ANY play style can be used effectively at a pro level if used correctly. As long as the person is actually trying to play the game that is all that should really matter.

Not to mention you defending policy lynches against these low posters in recent games has only encouraged the behavior.

#SuperJack for president.
    Don't have time? Don't sign.

Don't play? Don't whine when people call you out on it.

It's that simple.

How would policy lynches help if it's because of their real life issues? Internal consistency is lacking.

20. ISO #20

Thanks. Because trying to initiate friendly conversation on the forum IS A NO NO.

Lets just all wait for something to complain about instead.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
    Passive-aggressive complaining in a post about me complaining.

The irony burns.

21. ISO #21

It's that simple.

How would policy lynches help if it's because of their real life issues? Internal consistency is lacking.
    How does you defending policy lynches against lurkers relate to SJ's real life? Logic consistency is lacking.

22. ISO #22

How does you defending policy lynches against lurkers relate to SJ's real life? Logic consistency is lacking.
    Not only did you not answer the question, you're trying to flip the topic back onto me. Fact-check - the only 'recent' game I didn't want to policy-lynch was in IC because town had one ML.

SJ should not be signing up if he has RL. The end.

23. ISO #23

It's that simple.

I had time but NOT enough to meet your standerd

dont play? yah to your standerd.

i was not a policy lynch.

Its that Simple....JOY
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #24

If you can't participate due to real life, either don't sign or replace out. Yes, real life happens and you can't often control that. Doesn't mean just abandon the game which seems to be the MO for many people these days. If you're basically posting 1-3 short posts in a game day, you're not playing the game and that's taking away from every other player who is trying to do that.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Its that Simple....JOY
    Half an hour =/= enough time to read the thread and post enough. Town only got to talk to you once per day.

Making inane comments and being salty when called out on said shitty comments =/= a good standard.

Not even a good pun, 2/10

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

If you can't participate due to real life, either don't sign or replace out. Yes, real life happens and you can't often control that. Doesn't mean just abandon the game which seems to be the MO for many people these days. If you're basically posting 1-3 short posts in a game day, you're not playing the game and that's taking away from every other player who is trying to do that.
    <- SJ did nothing wrong. This relates to SJ not at all.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #29

Not only did you not answer the question, you're trying to flip the topic back onto me. Fact-check - the only 'recent' game I didn't want to policy-lynch was in IC because town had one ML.

SJ should not be signing up if he has RL. The end.
    fact-check: mafia wars II: "we are not lynching POD"

If they have real life issues they are not going to post regardless. It is to deter scum from lurking. Real life problems should not happen too frequently.

30. ISO #30

Its that Simple....JOY
    You posted like 3 times per day with one line-type posts. That's not playing the game. It's not fair to the other players who are trying to read slots and find the scum, especially given Town's need to cobble together a majority. You're not there to consider other's arguments and let them consider yours. It's the equivalent of our "heart attack due to AFK" mechanic in the mod -- if you're not playing the game there, you get removed. Should be the same logic with FM.

31. ISO #31

Half an hour =/= enough time to read the thread and post enough. Town only got to talk to you once per day.

Making inane comments and being salty when called out on said shitty comments =/= a good standard.

Not even a good pun, 2/10
    <- again i had more than half and hour but what takes some people 30 mins takes me 2 hours.
    <- was hoping that the phone would be working earlier.
    <-I like coffee cake did I mention that?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #32

fact-check: mafia wars II: "we are not lynching POD"

If they have real life issues they are not going to post regardless. It is to deter scum from lurking. Real life problems should not happen too frequently.
    Because I had stronger scum-reads (even if they were wrong, policy-lynching > lynching scum-reads doesn't make sense)

SJ consistently plays terribly with low activity and poor-quality posts when he does. This is a CONSISTENT pattern (PLZLEAVEJACKK, anyone?) which he's been called out on already.

If he's going to blame all of those incidences on real-life, he should be more responsible than to take up more of his time with a mafia game.

33. ISO #33

I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

let me get straith.

because SJ last two game.
    both where he was a replacement.
    one where he replaced out because of not being able to play it after trying to replace in for someone
    and the other where he only had d2 to participate in (which he did) bcause d3 the scum revealed themselves.
    both where situations outside of game cause him to not be supar amazing.
    means that you are allowed to bully him again?

congrats. this is why people leave because of toxic attacks

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    let me get straith.

because SJ last two game.
    both where he was a replacement.
    one where he replaced out because of not being able to play it after trying to replace in for someone
    and the other where he only had d2 to participate in (which he did) bcause d3 the scum revealed themselves.
    both where situations outside of game cause him to not be supar amazing.
    means that you are allowed to bully him again?

congrats. this is why people leave because of toxic attacks
    If you think my problem is with you not being Town Leader with flawless reads every game then you're not paying attention.

People have already tried to be civil and you just ignored them, so what incentive do I have to bother now?

Nobody is any better off when you're in a game and the only reason more people haven't said as much is because they're tip-toeing around your fee-fees.

38. ISO #38

If you think my problem is with you not being Town Leader with flawless reads every game then you're not paying attention.

People have already tried to be civil and you just ignored them, so what incentive do I have to bother now?

Nobody is any better off when you're in a game and the only reason more people haven't said as much is because they're tip-toeing around your fee-fees.
    i don get how that quote matches.

here is a picture of a toast.

can you stop talking about this stuff now. its not nice or fun. and what you did to this topic is disrepectful and mean. he was apolgizing to the abuse he give me and sj. but insteadpeopel just decited to be tocix and attack for self plezment.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

i don get how that quote matches.

here is a picture of a toast.

can you stop talking about this stuff now. its not nice or fun. and what you did to this topic is disrepectful and mean. he was apolgizing to the abuse he give me and sj. but insteadpeopel just decited to be tocix and attack for self plezment.
    If you post something on a public forum, you lost your right to complain when people comment on and criticise what you have to say.

If you want to vent, make a diary.

Tah dah, my good deed of the day is done. This tip will be ignored by you because you will just whine and whine and then sign for another game and phone it in and so forth.

zzz

41. ISO #41

If you post something on a public forum, you lost your right to complain when people comment on and criticise what you have to say.

If you want to vent, make a diary.

Tah dah, my good deed of the day is done. This tip will be ignored by you because you will just whine and whine and then sign for another game and phone it in and so forth.

zzz
    so basicaly everone should not post or else people gonna come and toxicate it to pleas themselfs. gr8 way to respect community.
    if SJ made a topic saying "what do you think of SJ recent play" feel free to say what you like there
    if SJ make a topic about me talking to me and being weird. there is no reason to come on it and find things to critise other than to make bad things happen.

if i want to vent. i get ventilate.

and yes SJ will sign for games. and SJ play how he like to play. not how you want me too. the reason he choose me and SJ to vocal through because he grew tired of the toxicity produced by meanies.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

so basicaly everone should not post or else people gonna come and toxicate it to pleas themselfs. gr8 way to respect community.
    if SJ made a topic saying "what do you think of SJ recent play" feel free to say what you like there
    if SJ make a topic about me talking to me and being weird. there is no reason to come on it and find things to critise other than to make bad things happen.

if i want to vent. i get ventilate.

and yes SJ will sign for games. and SJ play how he like to play. not how you want me too. the reason he choose me and SJ to vocal through because he grew tired of the toxicity produced by meanies.
    "basically everyone should not post"

How is life up there? Must be nice being that delusional.

You can't prevent people from posting whatever they wish. You can control how you react to it, however, and that's pretty much it. Same principle applies to me - I can't make you play any better and I don't expect that you'll change as a result of this thread. You already know that you're terrible and a cancer in games; why else would you have to justify it this badly?

"play" - If your posts constitute a play-style then a flattened hedgehog on a motorway is a well-cooked meal.

"meanies" - If you're going to call me out for being a bitch to you, at least try not to sound like a five-year-old while you're at it.

44. ISO #44

SJ, things do happen and they can be out of your power to change. That's fine.

Maybe discussion with the Hosts would have been a good approach. Then they would have no excuse to bitch about you not playing up to their standards.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

45. ISO #45

soooooo Connor Mc G or Nate D?

Nate Dogg
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    SJ, things do happen and they can be out of your power to change. That's fine.

Maybe discussion with the Hosts would have been a good approach. Then they would have no excuse to bitch about you not playing up to their standards.
    SJ signed up for games (well i replaced in at personal request) when AT THAT TIME OF SIGNING UP IT SEEMED TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME

but then things changed. CAUSES SITUATIONS TO HAPPEN.
    dd

47. ISO #47

but you can control what you say. there was no need to be mean and toxic in this thread.

road kill can make great meals.

i consider the negative attacks and toxicity you create to be more cancerous than anything SJ done.
    7/5 would rarther play with people that are nice. but are not so good at the game than play with someone who isnt nice.

and that goes for any games.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #48

but you can control what you say. there was no need to be mean and toxic in this thread.

i consider the negative attacks and toxicity you create to be more cancerous than anything SJ done.
    7/5 would rarther play with people that are nice. but are not so good at the game than play with someone who isnt nice.

https://www.clubpenguin.com/
    Last edited by Never Unlucky; August 20th, 2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

49. ISO #49

You are moping around and blaming anyone but yourself for being a failure in games. Instead of going for the simplest solution of "fix play so I don't have to feel shitty about it" you weave some intricate web where you make 4937036 smurfs and use all the textbook justifications in the book to explain why everyone should just accept your shitty play.

Nowhere do you actually explain how your play ISN'T shitty - it's impossible because you know I'm telling the truth.

Criticising you =/= worse than shit-posting, not participating and wasting a slot in a game.

I'm not nice? Who cares?

50. ISO #50

You are moping around and blaming anyone but yourself for being a failure in games. Instead of going for the simplest solution of "fix play so I don't have to feel shitty about it" you weave some intricate web where you make 4937036 smurfs and use all the textbook justifications in the book to explain why everyone should just accept your shitty play.

Nowhere do you actually explain how your play ISN'T shitty - it's impossible because you know I'm telling the truth.

Criticising you =/= worse than shit-posting, not participating and wasting a slot in a game.

I'm not nice? Who cares?
    The point is this thread is not about his recent play and whether or not it is shitty. If you wanted to be this aggressive towards him that is fine, but better suited in a different thread or place entirely. It is a legitimate concern, just not for right here.