StarCitizen free to play (GamesCon)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: StarCitizen free to play (GamesCon)

I've heard good things about the game. Also heard its pretty hard on the hardware specs if you want to play on high graphics settings. Like we are talking 16 GB of RAM is right on the edge. That's something else if you ask me.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I've heard good things about the game. Also heard its pretty hard on the hardware specs if you want to play on high graphics settings. Like we are talking 16 GB of RAM is right on the edge. That's something else if you ask me.
    Yeh its damn high demand on the specs. But it's supposed to be ^^ It is pretty much a game for PC Gamers.
    I don't know if you can see a stream but it's really impressive. There is a lot of detail and 0 loading screens.

They are releasing a FPS simulator to the backers soon, and I think the first part of the Campaign game is due to be release at the end of the year.

I just love the idea you can walked and talk on a planet, walk to and inside your spaceship. Then fly off.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Agreed. But I need a Carrack first. Luckily, it looks like they're going on sale...
    You bought anything yet?

I've had a basic starter package for about half a year now. Both games and a Mustang Alpha ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You bought anything yet?

I've had a basic starter package for about half a year now. Both games and a Mustang Alpha ^^
    I have a Reliant and a Constellation Taurus, which comes with a loaner Hornet.

I lost my dual package by not thinking through a melt, so I only have SC right now. Gotta add Squadron42 again next paycheck. xD

9. ISO #9

I have a Reliant and a Constellation Taurus, which comes with a loaner Hornet.

I lost my dual package by not thinking through a melt, so I only have SC right now. Gotta add Squadron42 again next paycheck. xD
    GEEZ you spent alot. Jealous.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I am so hyped for SC but I can't be arsed with the current system. I'm going to be very patient and wait for a "release version" whatever that'll entail. But it looks very awesome indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Well you can at least practice FPS a bit on the abandoned outpost. Still provides a rifle there Apo believes.

Anyone can feel free to hit Apo up at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Apocist (not scared of revealing my info unlike some people )

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Well you can at least practice FPS a bit on the abandoned outpost. Still provides a rifle there Apo believes.

Anyone can feel free to hit Apo up at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Apocist (not scared of revealing my info unlike some people )
    You can also get the energy shotgun by doing the PI mission, if you find all the logs.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Are you in an org?
    Nope. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post

I'll hit you when I can =)

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    So this game isnt a hype ball of vapourware anymore? Its actually a game? Good on them
    ^^ sounds like you are not into it =p
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #22