S-FM 206: POLITICO - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 206: POLITICO

I think oops is the best lynch for today. Because gyrlander is not going anywhere and I doubt cares enough to find a way to convince us he is town. Oops on the other hand seems more sneaky and judging on how the day is going seems like he might be able to actually convimce you people he is town... he is definately a bigger imediate threat.
    -vote oops_ur_dead

2. ISO #702

My town reads are unknown, mesk, firebringer, brendan amd kovath basically in that order. I find NU trying desperately to push the lynch on brendan to save his ass kind of confirms brendan as being town despite my previous thoughts. And firebringer was first person to say NU was scum I dont see that as bussing would be too ridiculous of a move. Kovath is town in my eyes but is least confirmed for me. I suggest we lynch in this order oops, gyrl, spruance, gamefreak im 100% sure they are the only.possible last scum

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This is where he explained his reasoning for his vote.
    Oh, ok. I guess setup spec only goes so far, heh.

Are people seriously interacting with Calix's LW and just agreeing with most of it, or are they just ignoring it? Pretty much no one is commenting on it, and I know that annoyed the hell out of me as Lucio in OW.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

4. ISO #704

Sorry for not being present for the begging of the day but this game seems like an open and shut case to me. If town doesnt win ill be truly shocked. Calix layed a truly well thought out foundation for us to fallow(change if necessary) to ensure a town victory. For the reasons I stated above oops seems the more cunning of the 2(oops & gylr) so he really should be the first target. There might only be 2 scum after all(but I highly doubt it honestly judging off of everyones play.)

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Oh, ok. I guess setup spec only goes so far, heh.

Are people seriously interacting with Calix's LW and just agreeing with most of it, or are they just ignoring it? Pretty much no one is commenting on it, and I know that annoyed the hell out of me as Lucio in OW.
    I find calix last will is pretty dead on all I think is missing is the fourth potential scum member(gamefreak)

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    I find calix last will is pretty dead on all I think is missing is the fourth potential scum member(gamefreak)
    I skimmed through your ISO and in D1 you said that you were sort of townreading GF - where did this change, or can you just explain more about why he's in your scumpool now? (Sorry if I missed somewhere)
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

I think oops is the best lynch for today. Because gyrlander is not going anywhere and I doubt cares enough to find a way to convince us he is town. Oops on the other hand seems more sneaky and judging on how the day is going seems like he might be able to actually convimce you people he is town... he is definately a bigger imediate threat.
    -vote oops_ur_dead
    Not that I disagree with the lynch choice, but doesn't this logic only really work if committing yourself to lynching Gyrlander tomorrow? There will always be a "more cunning" and "better" target than him, that's the nature of his shitpost trolling.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

-vote oops_ur_dead
    I'm ok with this ::
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

1.) Refuses to give reads.
    I've given all the thoughts I have. I'm not going to post baseless speculation.

2.) His associations with NU is beyond normal, I HIGHLY SUGGEST CHECKING what Calix and I said.
    I have no defense against this because it's based on NU's actions and not my own.

3.) Has done nothing to help the town, won't even ask questions.
    I've asked a few questions and given reasoning. Please read my posts.

4.) his vote is based on pure selfishness, and if it isn't he really has no argument.
    Firebringer's original scumread on me was on a super sketchy basis assuming he's telling the truth about it, and his flip-flopping is on an even shakier platform.

Also, take a look at oops's role-fishing throughout the entire game, and when he thinks it's a good idea. He also revealed both Congressman, which have negative effects, on purpose.
    All of my reveals were based on purpose, if you read my previous theory on what's going on this game with the night actions. I did not reveal both congressmen, Gyr revealed himself.

Oops: You've focused heavily on using setup to draw conclusions, do you have any reads on players at all? (Also, lol when pointing out Calix used NU to make reads on you when you didn't really offer anything yourself to read from...) Also, why are you voting FB for that comment?
    Nothing other than the FB read. I'm voting FB because I want to push him. I posted something that was very obviously a sarcastic joke, in response to NU claiming he's obviously town. Even if I had been serious, it would hardly be a good scum read. But given that at the moment I was the shittiest player, my suspicion is that FB thought that he could quickly get a train on me without having to explain himself. Once I started contributing, he quickly backtracked, despite me hardly proving myself as town.

I've changed my mind about not having any reads. At this point I find it weird that Unknown is pushing a lynch on me so hard. He's ignoring posts and reasonings that I've made and basing the bulk of his accusations on me based off of what NU said, not based off what I said. I still would like the SA to claim, and if that doesn't happen then I think it's likely that SA and possibly Governor are scum, but if the SA is innocent I would push a lynch on Unknown.

I would still like for the SA to claim and explain themselves.

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Oh wait mb. Never Unlucky is dead. I was right though that he scum slipped cus he was scum

-vote GameFreak

movin on.
    oops_ur_dead and Spruance. Could it be this easy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post

I have no defense against this because it's based on NU's actions and not my own.

Firebringer's original scumread on me was on a super sketchy basis assuming he's telling the truth about it, and his flip-flopping is on an even shakier platform.

All of my reveals were based on purpose, if you read my previous theory on what's going on this game with the night actions. I did not reveal both congressmen, Gyr revealed himself.

Nothing other than the FB read. I'm voting FB because I want to push him. I posted something that was very obviously a sarcastic joke, in response to NU claiming he's obviously town. Even if I had been serious, it would hardly be a good scum read. But given that at the moment I was the shittiest player, my suspicion is that FB thought that he could quickly get a train on me without having to explain himself. Once I started contributing, he quickly backtracked, despite me hardly proving myself as town.

I've changed my mind about not having any reads. At this point I find it weird that Unknown is pushing a lynch on me so hard. He's ignoring posts and reasonings that I've made and basing the bulk of his accusations on me based off of what NU said, not based off what I said. I still would like the SA to claim, and if that doesn't happen then I think it's likely that SA and possibly Governor are scum, but if the SA is innocent I would push a lynch on Unknown.

If you're telling me you have no thoughts on any other people then yes, there is something wrong.

Care to comment on why you think he did this? Either way, the argument is still strong regardless of whether you can defend it. Similar things happened to me in OW when WM and Zenyatta left hints on me being last town, still strong argument.

I've read your posts, and you have said very little that could be beneficial. If you are satisfied with what you've said, then I hope you are proud of what you've done.

I hope I don't need to outline this, but you are doing EXACTLY what NU did. You are SPECIFICALLY focusing on one persons actions, not anyone else. Have you noticed this? Not to mention you don't consider anything else, which includes the fact that Firebringer has done more town plays then you have. Look at everything, not just one small point that others have done.

You called ME out on being Congressman, and you asked the third one to come out. Don't act stupid, if you SERIOUSLY think revealing roles is a good thing, then you are highly mistaken. There was NO reason to reveal, as it literally does nothing to impact your role. IMO the scum is still looking for Governor, because I believe they are town, so if you aren't scum then this was just stupid and reckless.

Last post is doing what NU did, wow you two must have been coordinated. I don't know why you find it "suspicious" that I'm pushing you. If you think you are acting pro-town, then you should probably take a good look at yourself again. I don't understand why you bring this up only suddenly, and not sooner, it was only when people join your train that you try to discredit someone who is vocally against you.

Your play is terrible. Provide some reads or something, or you are doing nothing for town of you are town.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Unknown is p much confirmed in my book m8
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

20. ISO #720

bruh I got one and you didn't do nothin. If anything it's oops and unknown
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

bruh I got one and you didn't do nothin. If anything it's oops and unknown
    You literally didn't get one, LMAO. Keep trying to not contribute buddy.

23. ISO #723

Spruance and oops both team up and start to turn on me. That's cute.

24. ISO #724

Can you elaborate more on this paragraph? Why does him pushing a lynch on you seem weird, why do you think it's scummy in particular (especially when he could probably have tried to push it through yesterday instead of NU despite not having a vote)? Do you think that your own contributions offer town perspective for Unknown to read over, or rather than, the NU association? I think that a lot of your setup speculation is NAI at best, for instance, even ignoring the Congressman claim which I'm yet to decide on.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

25. ISO #725

If you're telling me you have no thoughts on any other people then yes, there is something wrong.
    FUCK.

Care to comment on why you think he did this? Either way, the argument is still strong regardless of whether you can defend it. Similar things happened to me in OW when WM and Zenyatta left hints on me being last town, still strong argument.
    I think he did it to incriminate a random town member and waste our time. He did a good job with that. Either that or he was trying to play buddy buddy with me so I wouldnt vote him.

I've read your posts, and you have said very little that could be beneficial. If you are satisfied with what you've said, then I hope you are proud of what you've done.
    Thanks I am very proud.

I hope I don't need to outline this, but you are doing EXACTLY what NU did. You are SPECIFICALLY focusing on one persons actions, not anyone else. Have you noticed this? Not to mention you don't consider anything else, which includes the fact that Firebringer has done more town plays then you have. Look at everything, not just one small point that others have done.
    I don't see how voting Firebringer and asking him to explain his reasoning is analogous to what NU did. Need I remind you that literally the first post in this thread was Calix voting a person and pushing them for info. Firebringer did something sketchy af that I'm sure anyone would agree is sketchy af, and I'm pushing him to explain himself. He still hasn't. How do you think that's weird?

Maybe other have said other shit that's sketchy. You, for instance. But tbh I probably skimmed over it.

You called ME out on being Congressman, and you asked the third one to come out. Don't act stupid, if you SERIOUSLY think revealing roles is a good thing, then you are highly mistaken. There was NO reason to reveal, as it literally does nothing to impact your role. IMO the scum is still looking for Governor, because I believe they are town, so if you aren't scum then this was just stupid and reckless.
    Why do you think governor is town?

Last post is doing what NU did, wow you two must have been coordinated. I don't know why you find it "suspicious" that I'm pushing you. If you think you are acting pro-town, then you should probably take a good look at yourself again. I don't understand why you bring this up only suddenly, and not sooner, it was only when people join your train that you try to discredit someone who is vocally against you.
    Yeah definitely, we're synchronizing our actions pretty nicely. I look to his posts for inspiration in life.

Your play is terrible. Provide some reads or something, or you are doing nothing for town of you are town.
    Here are some reads. I didn't feel the need to overanalyze everything, so I just popped some memes into random.org so it should be just as accurate.

Living Players
    Read
    @Kovath
    @GameFreak
    @Gyrlander
    @Unknown1234
    @Brendan
    @Spruance
    @Mesk514
    @Eggy
    @Firebringer
    @oops_ur_dead
    Scum
    Scum/Town
    Town
    Town
    Afk
    Quantum Scum
    Town, but immigrated
    Town?
    Self-identifying town
    Town????????

26. ISO #726

are you saying I'm an immigrant?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

27. ISO #727

Can you elaborate more on this paragraph? Why does him pushing a lynch on you seem weird, why do you think it's scummy in particular (especially when he could probably have tried to push it through yesterday instead of NU despite not having a vote)? Do you think that your own contributions offer town perspective for Unknown to read over, or rather than, the NU association? I think that a lot of your setup speculation is NAI at best, for instance, even ignoring the Congressman claim which I'm yet to decide on.
    I don't think he's scum just yet because I think the SA is more likely to be scum. In my eyes, he's accusing me of things that I can't defend myself against because it was based on what other people did, or on things that don't really show me as town or scum. I think that he's trying to strongly push his association with Calix, a confirmed town, so that should I flip town, he can offload part of the guilt from mislynching me onto Calix's opinion as outlined in her last will.

28. ISO #728

-vote oops_ur_dead
    You read it guys, the new meta. Just be so fucking scummy so that people don't vote you because they're convinced that you won't be able to change their minds. This is the new type of play that will guarantee you wins making you:

-Not be mislynched as Town Congressman

-Make you live for a little longer as a Omnic.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #729

FUCK.

I think he did it to incriminate a random town member and waste our time. He did a good job with that. Either that or he was trying to play buddy buddy with me so I wouldnt vote him.

Thanks I am very proud.

I don't see how voting Firebringer and asking him to explain his reasoning is analogous to what NU did. Need I remind you that literally the first post in this thread was Calix voting a person and pushing them for info. Firebringer did something sketchy af that I'm sure anyone would agree is sketchy af, and I'm pushing him to explain himself. He still hasn't. How do you think that's weird?

Maybe other have said other shit that's sketchy. You, for instance. But tbh I probably skimmed over it.

Yeah definitely, we're synchronizing our actions pretty nicely. I look to his posts for inspiration in life.

Here are some reads. I didn't feel the need to overanalyze everything, so I just popped some memes into random.org so it should be just as accurate.

Living Players
    Read
    @Kovath
    @GameFreak
    @Gyrlander
    @Unknown1234
    @Brendan
    @Spruance
    @Mesk514
    @Eggy
    @Firebringer
    @oops_ur_dead
    Scum
    Scum/Town
    Town
    Town
    Afk
    Quantum Scum
    Town, but immigrated
    Town?
    Self-identifying town
    Town????????
    Good to see you are working on that.

Really? He also said I was a high contributor then decided to take away my vote. I'm 95% sure he did NOT think that far ahead.

Didn't you say you were done not having reads?

You are way too focused on a vote, and the funny part is Firebringer had the choice to vote Brendan and hammer him, but instead he actually decided to vote NU as the scum instead. You didn't even look at that vote, which proves my point. You can't even analyze everything he's said, just a few posts. Show me how he's scum fro. Other posts then.

Setup spec, I'm assuming SA is scum, so I don't expect the team to be: Judge, States Attorney, Governor. I also haven't seen any reason to believe they're scum, and since I still don't know who they are there is no reason for me to believe they're scum.

The sad part is, I actually wouldn't be surprised by the way you've been playing.

Wow, aren't you clever. I can see how you are trying so hard, and I'm starting to town-read you. (Obvious Sarcasm)

Like I said to NU, if you are town this is sad.

30. ISO #730

are you saying I'm an immigrant?
    Hi Mesk. Could you respond to Calix's last will and my oops posts?

31. ISO #731

You read it guys, the new meta. Just be so fucking scummy so that people don't vote you because they're convinced that you won't be able to change their minds. This is the new type of play that will guarantee you wins making you:

I actually hope you get shot by a Vigilante every game I play with you from now on. Sad part is, you aren't the scummiest Congressman, not that it matters.

32. ISO #732

FUCK.

Thanks I am very proud.

Living Players
    Read
    @Kovath
    @GameFreak
    @Gyrlander
    @Unknown1234
    @Brendan
    @Spruance
    @Mesk514
    @Eggy
    @Firebringer
    @oops_ur_dead
    Scum
    Scum/Town
    Town
    Town
    Afk
    Quantum Scum
    Town, but immigrated
    Town?
    Self-identifying town
    Town????????
    ::
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

33. ISO #733

Like seriously dude, are you asking for your sig to come into effect already?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

34. ISO #734

Hi Mesk. Could you respond to Calix's last will and my oops posts?
    I'll respond to what I want to respond too... you're not the boss of me!

oh and a voter could be scum, i never said one couldn't but even if one of the voters is scum I'd hope that the Congressman come to that conclusion amongst themselves as opposed to us (the uninformed) trying to figure it out.

oops is k, but i have him as a variable with brendan... and i don't think brendan is scum... if I'm not getting a gyrlander lynch I'm placing my vote on game freak, but oops is okay for now.

Gyrlander should be the obvious lynch for today...
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

35. ISO #735

Good to see you are working on that.

Really? He also said I was a high contributor then decided to take away my vote. I'm 95% sure he did NOT think that far ahead.

Didn't you say you were done not having reads?

You are way too focused on a vote, and the funny part is Firebringer had the choice to vote Brendan and hammer him, but instead he actually decided to vote NU as the scum instead. You didn't even look at that vote, which proves my point. You can't even analyze everything he's said, just a few posts. Show me how he's scum fro. Other posts then.

Setup spec, I'm assuming SA is scum, so I don't expect the team to be: Judge, States Attorney, Governor. I also haven't seen any reason to believe they're scum, and since I still don't know who they are there is no reason for me to believe they're scum.

The sad part is, I actually wouldn't be surprised by the way you've been playing.

Wow, aren't you clever. I can see how you are trying so hard, and I'm starting to town-read you. (Obvious Sarcasm)

Like I said to NU, if you are town this is sad.
    Why are you so convinced that there are 3 scum?

Why wouldn't you expect the team to be Judge, SA, and Governor?

If your assumptions are to be believed, then the remaining scum are me (confirmed congressman) and the SA. Explain, then, why the SA would have done last night's kill rather than me?

36. ISO #736

MESK, it's obvious you haven't taken a look into oops. If you have, it helps if you respond so I can see why you won't vote him.

37. ISO #737

If your assumptions are to be believed, then the remaining scum are me (confirmed congressman) and the SA. Explain, then, why the SA would have done last night's kill rather than me?
    i already did bro
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

38. ISO #738

Personal belief, the game feels unbalanced if there are only two scum.

Also seems unbalanced, not completely impossible but given I scum-read you its out of the question right now.

Why do you say "confirmed congressman" as if it matters? You literally point out the dumbest things to make you seem more town. Although, I do find it interesting that you didn't consider the theory of the SA putting a vote on Calix.

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    i already did bro
    You're claiming SA, or this makes no sense.

40. ISO #740

Why do you say "confirmed congressman" as if it matters? You literally point out the dumbest things to make you seem more town. Although, I do find it interesting that you didn't consider the theory of the SA putting a vote on Calix.
    ???

Hold on one second.

If the States Attorney targets a player who was night-killed, does their vote not show up at all the next day?
    First is that SA and governor are scum, or possibly SA on their own. This could be the case whatever the answer to the host question I asked earlier is, however if night actions still show up on dead players then this is almost certainly the case. In this situation, all that's left is to find the SA and governor.

The second case is the opposite, that anyone except the SA and governor could be scum. This would happen if the SA happened to target Calix last night and night actions on dead players don't show up. This would suck.

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

MESK, it's obvious you haven't taken a look into oops. If you have, it helps if you respond so I can see why you won't vote him.
    Please stop talking, you're making me want to start drinking. you're annoying as fuck today. Happy Birthday.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

Are you implying that, at some point while playing this game, you stopped drinking?
    i had too, i'm known to rage and I don't feel like racking up any infractions so this game I started permabaked, but now it's too late. I've already got the whiskey ready to go.

45. ISO #745

Hold on one second.

If the States Attorney targets a player who was night-killed, does their vote not show up at all the next day?
    I missed this, only saw it cause it was quoted >_>

If the SA targets someone who died, their vote will not show up @ the start of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

46. ISO #746

You're claiming SA, or this makes no sense.
    ???????????????????????????? ::
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

47. ISO #747

Gyrl is not a threat. I am very confident that no matter what oops flips we can just lynch him tommorow thats why my vote is stayin on oops for now. Also spruance is getting some serious scum points. I think its very possible that he fake voted NU after he knew he was dead because he thought that would get him town points (which is seriously stupid if you ask me)

48. ISO #748

I don't think there is any evil Congressman. I think States Attorney ability + not making people know he's scum is infinitely more important than "the fear to not be able to talk in the shitty Congressman Chat for 1 night.". Therefore, I town-read oops.
    ?????? he would still be able to talk in the chat???????????
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    ?????? he would still be able to talk in the chat???????????
    Earlier someone mentioned that oops didn't perform the night action as CG because he was afraid of losing the Night Chat. Even if that was incorrect, after the post you just quoted I've destroyed that reasoning.

Either SA is Good or CG is Good.

Thank you Anonymous Donor