you guys are idiots
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: you guys are idiots

Can we sell the sc2mafia logo as an nft to fund mafia 2.0 development?
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; December 18th, 2021 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Something that makes me laugh is how much terms are being thrown around like 'Block Chain.' Some of the wealthier people I interact with have been coming to me asking what that is and the questions they are asking reflect how little they understand about it on a level I have never seen.

Its interesting to see how many NFT's have been self perpetuated. People buy up a bullshit item then sell it to themselves for increasing amounts to inflate the value of their portfolio at the cost of the transaction rate and exploit the drive to make money from all those people who missed the bitcoin train, the following crypto train and now want to jump on board what presented as the 'block chain' movement. There is a lot of money to be made in markets without the consumer protections and the Ponzi pump and dump scheme has a new face : )

6. ISO #6

I admittedly am salty over NFTs and Opensea for stealing artwork I commissioned and trying to sell it as an NFT, then making it very difficult to get it taken down despite the fact that I and the artist both were in agreement that it was a violation of our respective IPs.

We did finally manage to get it pulled a few days before Christmas, though.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I admittedly am salty over NFTs and Opensea for stealing artwork I commissioned and trying to sell it as an NFT, then making it very difficult to get it taken down despite the fact that I and the artist both were in agreement that it was a violation of our respective IPs.

So… that’s a no on the mafia 2.0 funding idea then?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm selling you as an NFT.

Not your avatar. You.
    You think it's funny to take screenshots of people that are NFTs, huh? Property theft is a joke to you? I'll have you know that the blockchain doesn't lie. I own Arrow. Even if you save him, he's my property. You are mad that you don't own the person that I own.

Delete that screenshot.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post

I'm sure the guy who bought an NFT of a DMCA takedown notice was saltier tho lmao.

My favourite bro finance moment was when Gamestop revealed that their master plan for no longer being the world's shittiest company was to create some sort of NFT marketplace. I can't take anyone who actually thinks Gamestop is worthwhile seriously anymore. They somehow downgraded from being a funko pop storefront by deciding to sell virtual funko pops instead. Unbelievable.