Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2691
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    this is true.

I think MM did the right vote here on martin, because rereading D1 exchanges between Kenny and MM, the game is heading towards a possible MM vs Martin or Gyrlander. I personally find Martin/Gyr to be town and MM sounds like a boxed scum who is now suffering because of a bad teammate.

assuming ceko is town ofc..

I don't exactly know either but my scum poe would be MM>Mike>DM>Ceko
    Not answering to this post but just wanted to quote you.

You feel so different from Insane Asylum. Maybe it's the avatar change, but in Asylum you seemed much more discrete and appeared to have an ace up your sleeve all the time.

Here you seem much more upfront. But as I said, maybe it's because you have a weird pixel girl instead of that nightmare-fuel moon.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I belive mafia killing Kenny was a mistake. It alowed us to confirm him as town and see his interactions day 1 and Kenny is not a bad player with bad reads. With us killing bowser and then killing a VT town is in a very good spot if we kill on more mafia today we are pretty much in auto. Even neutral will not be able to win. Unless they are aligned with town. I know no way in hell Bruno can be mafia in no world also no way he can be neutral becise he would have been playing agents his win con to push a mafia lynch day 1
    Why would you make a post saying this but not push/check whatever you wanted from Kenny? If it's because you went to sleep and are going to do it today then nevermind.

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I do trust Kenny's read on Gyr, to some extent, and the same goes for you. But as I said, I'm not purely and simply sheeping Kenny, I'm simply influenced by him. I do think you're scum by myself, and I do lean towards a scum!Gyrlander world. Agreeing with Kenny's points after his flip and Zone's is not some kind of "prestige stealing", it's simply that it has more credibility now (My Zone townread stopped it from being credible in my mind).

Speaking of that, did @Gyrlander take a clear stance in the MM - Martin fight? I don't think so, and would like to see it =)
    No I hadn't because I am an European boy. My stance is: INCONCLUSIVE

Need more information.

5. ISO #1455

MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL:

Exactly. Do you see what I mean?

LIke, I want to believe you are doing the same MM when you were accusing DS. and remember that game how I never towncleared anyone early game as scum lmao

I am townclearing people here. Gyrlander is spewed town here coming to day 2. I townread him d1 and actually it was my second public TR i made a post about after calling renegade toad.

this was the second vote on Zone MM. Do you think martin is doing the same strat he did in Mildred's???

FROSTBYTE/MARSHMALLOW MARSHHALL:

This was my response to your fluff reads on d1. Half the players are missing from your read list, you were refusing to read ceko and zone and instead TR'd them. Your scumread on Martin mislead Kenny to chase wrong targets. Kenny was a hungry town. Surely his hunger was scary but why would they do that as scum? He was screaming toad.

FROSTBYTE:

I admwit my EoD was scummy but that is reaction testing and this is something I did before and caught scum, I can link a game. I made sure I was there till last minute to vote Zone instead of Mike. Mike is lying about me defending zone or derailing a lynch which is false. I had 3P read on Mike and scumread on Zone. If anything, I added fuel to the zone yeet right after:

This was right after Martins vote on Bruno. I am quoting Gyrlander there, trying to get their vote on either Zone or Mike because I TRd both Martin and Gyrlander based on ISO and I have multiple posts suggesting Kenny to take his head out of his tunnel and take a look around or at least reconsider his reads or even provide alternatives to Martin/Gyrlander. I don't see Martin/Gyrlander scum here in any world.

even posted votecount there. Why would martin be the second vote for Zoneq? We obviously had similar reads on some people here.

@FrostByte I understand your reaction to me and I am ready to explain my actions. I stand behind my Mike read and him asking for open claim, failure to pick a side was all suspicious. I put my vote where my mouth is.

@Marshmallow Marshall I understand you are taking slow and a methodical approach when it comes to reading, but can you provide us a full read list now?
    Your posts at EoD when we are trying to get a lynch off on Mafia or who we suspect is top Mafia is reaction testing I call BULL SHIT. Then you go on to say I am lieing about it when Bruno even spewed you as next lynch with how you where responding next you going to say I am leading Bruno to scum read you?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1456

This is a reply to Gyrlander telling Zone is "victimizing himself". It's the first interaction between them that doesn't give a vibe of "silent agreement" between them. It also is a rather colorful one, but I don't know if statements like the oath of getting Bruno lynched are in Zone's scumrange and scum style. @Dark Magician thoughts?
    I'm getting the feeling you are just classifying ANYONE WHO EVER TALKED TO ZONE as Town.

7. ISO #1457

Even though I really dislike your slot this game on many things, I agree with you on Kenny kill. That was either a fear kill or a framing kill and it is crystal clear so you are just saying water is wet doesn't really clear your slot.

You mislynched Zedus before when he was town and you refused to lynch him when he was scum sooo you are just a selfish player in any alignment and a terrible liar overall
    Well with how you are about facts when you are town. You know I was 3 p in the game Zedus was mafia I was not town, so keep up the lies

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1458

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

You feel so different from Insane Asylum. Maybe it's the avatar change, but in Asylum you seemed much more discrete and appeared to have an ace up your sleeve all the time.

Here you seem much more upfront. But as I said, maybe it's because you have a weird pixel girl instead of that nightmare-fuel moon.
    in insane, I told mike you are james coming to day 3 and mentioned I will try hard to get you lynched, look how that turned out ;/

luckily, we had insane jester in game so it was easy to CC them at the same time since rene was easy to spot on d3 since his first post. i know thats not really a town thing to CC jester/neutral but we had no tpr's left that game and pretty much lost the game on night 4. I only wanted to see how far could I take it. I had ceko tr'd d1 that game and he got me really confused on lylo but i was right on my take there with banana skitzo and rest of you without revealing my intent much.. i see why you didn't hammer ceko, I guess he confused you guys on lylo too LOL

also I feel something similar with your avatar change. your old avatar was too cute + confusing for me to read you as scum ever, now I read you much bravely somehow and i know it is probably a mistake to read people based on avatars ;p

furthermore, i actually admire banana and ren changing avatars in insane also. I think style of @Norwee enlightened me on some things so all credit goes to them. ever since I picked up FM, I have been experimenting with the idea of changing avatars coming to each game, and even considered mid game changes. It reminds me of picking names in the mod coming to each game. i am still exploring ideas and learning without basing my gameplay on meta

9. ISO #1459

Well with how you are about facts when you are town. You know I was 3 p in the game Zedus was mafia I was not town, so keep up the lies
    bro, I am not dissing your 3P game on spirits. If we consider your buddy's alibi to be true, you fooled everyone there which is good but has nothing to do with how you played town in antivaxx or mildred or even here lol

you ML'd zedus on antiwax despite Zedus probably played his best town game there. on mildred you subbed out for whatever reason. I get it, you don't prefer town roles

10. ISO #1460

Your posts at EoD when we are trying to get a lynch off on Mafia or who we suspect is top Mafia is reaction testing I call BULL SHIT. Then you go on to say I am lieing about it when Bruno even spewed you as next lynch with how you where responding next you going to say I am leading Bruno to scum read you?
    Huh?

Why do I need to convince anyone here to get you or myself lynched? I am not following you one bit

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

bro, I am not dissing your 3P game on spirits. If we consider your buddy's alibi to be true, you fooled everyone there which is good but has nothing to do with how you played town in antivaxx or mildred or even here lol

you ML'd zedus on antiwax despite Zedus probably played his best town game there. on mildred you subbed out for whatever reason. I get it, you don't prefer town roles
    I WAS TOWN IN MILDRED I WAS NOT SCUM I WAS TOWN YOU ALL READ ME AS SCUM

15. ISO #1465

Dude I enjoy town roles. I subed out becuse I WILL NOT EVER PLAY ANOTHER GAME WITH THAT PILE OF CRAP THAT IS CALL ZEDUS. WHEN HE IS TOWN IS IS STILL ANTI TOWN.

I MADE THAT CLEAR!!! the fact you are trying to goat me makes me even more confident you are MAfia here. You keep laying WIFOM to keep laying little Lies about me to get people to think I am a MOron that is Scum reading a Town.

Dude if you are town I will Promote my lynch the next day because in no world are you ever town here. If you are Mareo as you tried softing Day 1 tell me now I will let you lynch me today. I even bought you might be That is why I was town defending you at EOD. But your actions at Eod was in no way Town Aligned or from a Town mindset. Also with your interaction today is not in a town mindset. You have does nothing but try and Discredit me not show how i can be scum or Neurtal as your partner tryed to claim. UMMGUSS lol that is all. that started once I droped my vote on you lol

16. ISO #1466

While I think it is possible MM is town and just made a mistake on Zone, occams razor suggests he is scum because of it.

Again, I don't really see an association between Gyr and Zone other than both being attacked by Bruno.

If Frost and Bruno want MM then I am inclined to vote that way as well.

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    While I think it is possible MM is town and just made a mistake on Zone, occams razor suggests he is scum because of it.

Again, I don't really see an association between Gyr and Zone other than both being attacked by Bruno.

If Frost and Bruno want MM then I am inclined to vote that way as well.
    Are you Town?

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

in insane, I told mike you are james coming to day 3 and mentioned I will try hard to get you lynched, look how that turned out ;/

luckily, we had insane jester in game so it was easy to CC them at the same time since rene was easy to spot on d3 since his first post. i know thats not really a town thing to CC jester/neutral but we had no tpr's left that game and pretty much lost the game on night 4. I only wanted to see how far could I take it. I had ceko tr'd d1 that game and he got me really confused on lylo but i was right on my take there with banana skitzo and rest of you without revealing my intent much.. i see why you didn't hammer ceko, I guess he confused you guys on lylo too LOL

also I feel something similar with your avatar change. your old avatar was too cute + confusing for me to read you as scum ever, now I read you much bravely somehow and i know it is probably a mistake to read people based on avatars ;p

furthermore, i actually admire banana and ren changing avatars in insane also. I think style of @Norwee enlightened me on some things so all credit goes to them. ever since I picked up FM, I have been experimenting with the idea of changing avatars coming to each game, and even considered mid game changes. It reminds me of picking names in the mod coming to each game. i am still exploring ideas and learning without basing my gameplay on meta
    Your explanation on avatars and their consequences is very interesting. I remember that in old FMs there were people that selected cute images (such as babies) to influence the subsconcious of other players and therefore get more townread. It's incredible how much a different avatar changes things. For example, when @Frinckles has one cute kpop girl I feel he's a total different person than when he has that horrible cartoon character.

I must get more cute photos.

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

Dude I enjoy town roles. I subed out becuse I WILL NOT EVER PLAY ANOTHER GAME WITH THAT PILE OF CRAP THAT IS CALL ZEDUS. WHEN HE IS TOWN IS IS STILL ANTI TOWN.

I MADE THAT CLEAR!!! the fact you are trying to goat me makes me even more confident you are MAfia here. You keep laying WIFOM to keep laying little Lies about me to get people to think I am a MOron that is Scum reading a Town.

Dude if you are town I will Promote my lynch the next day because in no world are you ever town here. If you are Mareo as you tried softing Day 1 tell me now I will let you lynch me today. I even bought you might be That is why I was town defending you at EOD. But your actions at Eod was in no way Town Aligned or from a Town mindset. Also with your interaction today is not in a town mindset. You have does nothing but try and Discredit me not show how i can be scum or Neurtal as your partner tryed to claim. UMMGUSS lol that is all. that started once I droped my vote on you lol
    You've made your decision then?

25. ISO #1475

Oh no DM has gone full conspiracy mode.
    that's better than his false claim.

if he became neutral doc after a koopa flip, he would be able to visit someone on n1.

i didn't receive any feedback either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Did you get converted by Toadstool last night?
    also, lovebirds can't recruit n1, it is mechanically impossible.

he is probably pulling some gambit here or IDK what is he up to but I had him townlean on d1 based on goofiness but scumlean on d2 based on misleading via setup speculation

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

Spoiler : long bakermir post :
    MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL:

Exactly. Do you see what I mean?

LIke, I want to believe you are doing the same MM when you were accusing DS. and remember that game how I never towncleared anyone early game as scum lmao

I am townclearing people here. Gyrlander is spewed town here coming to day 2. I townread him d1 and actually it was my second public TR i made a post about after calling renegade toad.

this was the second vote on Zone MM. Do you think martin is doing the same strat he did in Mildred's???

FROSTBYTE/MARSHMALLOW MARSHHALL:

This was my response to your fluff reads on d1. Half the players are missing from your read list, you were refusing to read ceko and zone and instead TR'd them. Your scumread on Martin mislead Kenny to chase wrong targets. Kenny was a hungry town. Surely his hunger was scary but why would they do that as scum? He was screaming toad.

FROSTBYTE:

I admit my EoD was scummy but that is reaction testing and this is something I did before and caught scum, I can link a game. I made sure I was there till last minute to vote Zone instead of Mike. Mike is lying about me defending zone or derailing a lynch which is false. I had 3P read on Mike and scumread on Zone. If anything, I added fuel to the zone yeet right after:

This was right after Martins vote on Bruno. I am quoting Gyrlander there, trying to get their vote on either Zone or Mike because I TRd both Martin and Gyrlander based on ISO and I have multiple posts suggesting Kenny to take his head out of his tunnel and take a look around or at least reconsider his reads or even provide alternatives to Martin/Gyrlander. I don't see Martin/Gyrlander scum here in any world.

even posted votecount there. Why would martin be the second vote for Zoneq? We obviously had similar reads on some people here.

@FrostByte I understand your reaction to me and I am ready to explain my actions. I stand behind my Mike read and him asking for open claim, failure to pick a side was all suspicious. I put my vote where my mouth is.

@Marshmallow Marshall I understand you are taking slow and a methodical approach when it comes to reading, but can you provide us a full read list now?

Yes, I guess I'm seeing what you're saying a bit more about Gyr, although I'm still slightly paranoid (but it's probably more paranoia than anything else).

When martin posted this:
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Oh. My self-vote didn't count.

Whatever
    -vote Zone_Q11

At least his or my slot needs to be resolved. If Zone is somehow scum then hey at least he died and I'm going down with him thanks to Kenney's ingenuity

And if he's town then fuck the arguments you've made kenny

I know they're town but its shit in terms of being incorrect (except for Gyrlander, I think he's town but its not like a strong read)
    He was in a bad position. His tone indicates that he felt like it, and it wasn't unjustified: he was under rather significant pressure. He showed in Mildred that he is not afraid to bus; he does not need to be using the same strategy to bus someone who's in a bad position, just to dare to do it in general.
    When looking at Zone's ISO, I found nothing that clears Martin that comes from Zone; it seems to me (please show I'm wrong if I am on that) that the only supposed spewing instance about Martin is the post I just quoted, and what I'm saying is that it is definetly not outside of his scumrange, especially not considering the context he was in.

Ceko is in my towncore atm @bakermir , he's spewed by Zone and he's one of the players who scumhunted the most with rather elaborate strategies (see his read on Mike, for example). My D1 reads were not fluff, they were the ones I had (although I think I forgot to put Mike in the relatively high town slots back then, but I just went to bed instead of posting about it because I was tired lol).
    "You refused to read Ceko and Zone and instead townread them" Uhh... do I really need to say what is wrong with this sentence?
    And may the LORD forgive me for having scumhunted on D1 and suspected Kenny, pushed him, and then realized he was town. That is absolutely not what town shoul.... wait, it is exactly what town should do! It wasn't even a bad thing: Kenny was NOT widely townread. And again, "screaming toad" is something you saw before me. You're literally blaming me for not realizing soon enough over the course of D1 that someone who has a large and relatively scary scumrange (Kenny) was town, and that's ridiculous.

I can work on a readslist with more people in it now that more people have posted, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

fuckin right

i am glad I town called gyr there and pushed you for vote and role. look how that snowballed zone's yeet before eod. kenny almost had you ML'd because he got mislead after his exchanges with MM
    u just made a big mistake. after eod, ppl should have no reason to townread u. :^)

also, what did martin claim?

31. ISO #1481

Why does all scum keep calling me 3p lol. Let’s look at this is it in the 3p interest to lynch the scum ummm no why not because then town will hunt 3p. So ummm I think your theory about me is a fail. Roflol hell I will take it one step more.

If baker flips town make me auto lynch tomorrow. Baker is mafia. Now please explain how if I am 3p can I win here?
    no

32. ISO #1482

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Baker hammered. Unless they were playing the long game and making a really ballsy move, they're probably town.

Dark Magician refused to hammer and refused to address why he didn't hammer.
    no no no no no. we should not give bake townpoints for hammering, EVER. he had no choice but to hammer since there were no competing wagons and there were only ~20 minutes left until thread closed.

33. ISO #1483

Are you actually fucking retarded? I asked your opinion on that line of thinking, for the third fucking time.

Either you're fucking dumb or you're being purposely dense, you scummy fuck. Stop trying to confuse people.
    @FrostByte fuck u asshole suck my dick

34. ISO #1484

You continuously misrepresenting my question indicates either you're actually really sensitive, you're fucking scared and squirming, or you're fucking retarded. Pick one.
    if u provide quotes to refresh my memory, i’ll be very happy.

35. ISO #1485

I am ok with flipping MM, Baker, or Ceko right now. DM claimed he has a confirmable role that he can confirm tonight. So With people that are scummy we than DM. I would be willling to let him confirm his role instead of lynching him today. With haveing a mafi lynch day 1 we are in good shape.
    u didn’t even respond to the wall where i pinged u.

36. ISO #1486

Exclamation MM Reads List

Ceko (spewed clear by Zone, has been towny through scumhunting)
    Bruno (spewed clear by Zone)

--- TOWNCORE LINE ---

Gyrlander (Maybe spewed by Zone? My paranoia is still there, but the more I ISOed Zone, the more he looked towny)
    Bakermir (scumhunting that "looks legit"; will have to see how he drives the game, but for now he's driving it and I think it's productive. Note that I am not townreading him for hammering Zone: he had no value as a scummate for scum!literally-anyone at that point, and bussing was probably the best solution for anyone.)

Frostbyte (Looks good from Zone interactions, and I think he was genuinely annoyed at me earlier. Not a suuuper strong read, but I have medium confidence in it.)

Mike (his "trap" that consisted of suggesting a massclaim and the stuff he said around it really look like town Mike's doing, but he went from me being lock town to being ok with my flip with zero progression whatsoever... so idk, I still find him towny but he has to explain that)
    Whysper (based on one good post showing that Ceko-MM is not SvS. Yes, that's weak, and so is my townread)
    DM (refusing to hammer Zone isn't coming from a scummate imo; as I said, scum were probably bussing because Zone had no value anymore. He still needs to explain himself though)
    REEEEEEnegade (I checked his ISO to update my read on him and realized how empty he had been this game; although his meta is a thing, he hasn't exactly been a valuable scumhunter or anything like that, and we're in the middle of D2. It's time for him to contribute more than that)

--- NULL LINE (Bahkieh goes in there because he did basically nothing?) ---

Firebringer ("N1 Bruno town", really? Nothing else to add to that read, but he really needs to explain that)

Martin (NOT spewed by Zone or cleared by his vote on him; you can see in #962 that he wasn't so keen to lynch Zone juuust before he said stuff about himself being bad and then ended up voting Zone. Just look at his ISO and look for literally all his posts regarding Zone prior to his vote on him, and you'll see he doesn't look good AT ALL, on the contrary. Outside of that, before I called him out on it, he hadn't taken any strong stances (only that Ceko forced him to take some clearer (but not stronger) ones by questioning his post where he just listed posts he found interesting without explaining at all... #595, just follow the blue quote arrows to see the whole conversation), and he talked rather significantly about himself, even offering to link games without being asked to.)

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #1487

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u just made a big mistake. after eod, ppl should have no reason to townread u. :^)

also, what did martin claim?
    He claimed (literally)

And I agree, Bakermir should NOT get town points for hammering Zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @FrostByte fuck u asshole suck my dick
    UwU?

No hard feelings Frostbyte btw :P

38. ISO #1488

So I'm not the only one who feels like people are different just because they change their avatar lol, good to know

maybe i should not have a wolf avatar then.... :o

39. ISO #1489

ISOing Zone.

This and literally all of Zone's posts prior to the one I'm quoting point towards FrostByte being town. He is interacting A LOT with Zone, and Zone seems to want to rally him to his cause by getting into the meta thing (basically a pocketing attempt through an artificial mindmelding).
    oh yea, i forgot i townread frost at start of day 1. thanks for the refresher.

40. ISO #1490

To those who suspect Ceko: Zone is talking to Ceko here. Why would Zone feel the need to discredit Ceko like this if they were scummates?
    i’m on a scum team with mm. with bowser dead and the possibilities that mario isn’t converted AND dark magician is professor e. gadd, it makes perfect sense for mm to defend me.

hmmmmmmmmm

i won’t reveal all my thoughts on this matter yet.

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

Real bad post. Recommends following a Last Will with no explanation, even after Kenny said that he found a clear association with me and Zone yet he doesn't explain and instead leaves us a very cute but bad last will. Town MM wouldn't blindly say to follow such a random clue considering how he literally asks about everything and asks for explanations with logic.

Also you tell me what the hell you mean with "scum lost control over the votes at EoD" as if 3 votes in a 15 player game can control anything. Specially after there was no clear lynch whole D1 and votes were very scattered.
    Last will of a flipped townie who was right on Zone*
    I don't think we should anymore because I ISOed Zone and found you rather towny there, by the way, but before that, I scumread both you and Martin, and Kenny seemed to be... well, right lol. I'll grant you this may not be my strongest logical moment.
    In order to lose control of votes you must have had it some point. You tell me at which point there was a decent train instead of almost every player voting a different person.
    ...fair

43. ISO #1493

This is at Gyrlander. I'm getting less and less confident in the Gyrlander part of Kenny's LW; Zone's ISO doesn't indicate a team at all.
    tbh i think a gyr/zone team is still possible. the last game i played with scum!gyr taught me he is capable of bussing his teammates.

44. ISO #1494

No I hadn't because I am an European boy. My stance is: INCONCLUSIVE

Need more information.
    Sure, at least that's a clear stance XD
    I'm getting the feeling you are just classifying ANYONE WHO EVER TALKED TO ZONE as Town.
    I'm literally saying your previous interactions with Zone didn't look amazing in that post lol. (Note that your later ones are much better and kinda overrule this)

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    You WIFOMed to be Mario, then stated that you are not Mario, and instead asked Mairo to check you when other questionable people (e.g. Ceko and Kenny) were present. No matter how I see it, that looks like a Neutral wanting to get some kill-power.

Why would you think so?

Speaking of weak, didn't you say you would vote me? What happened to that?
    Ceko, we're talking about this. It's Zone who posted it, not Gyr, so Gyr bussing or not has nothing to do with that

47. ISO #1497

I admit my EoD was scummy but that is reaction testing and this is something I did before and caught scum, I can link a game. I made sure I was there till last minute to vote Zone instead of Mike. Mike is lying about me defending zone or derailing a lynch which is false. I had 3P read on Mike and scumread on Zone. If anything, I added fuel to the zone yeet right after:

u weren’t reaction-testing, u were trying to direct attention away from zone’s lynch.

u must not realize i literally have a wall about ur eod that i can post as soon as i get home. :^)

48. ISO #1498

Why are you instantly calling Frostbyte's push a tunnel?
    the style frost posted in (color-coding three different phrases in one sentence) just reminds me of tunneling. i think frost’s emotional way of arguing made me exaggerate what he was doing (cuz ppl being toxic can make me angy and not think straight). anyways, if u keep reading, you’ll see that frost keeps on attacking mm/actually starts tunneling mm.

49. ISO #1499

I've read the Mike wall post thing but there's nothing saying Zone outed himself was Scum because of your vote unless you mean the 3 "zone thought mike was a neutral" posts that don't mean much to me.
    i don’t think zone said anything about mike until i voted him, so i think zone was being opportunistic by parroting what bake already said about mike.

50. ISO #1500

why did ur tone change from “ceko is scum and I WANT MIKE TO FIGHT ME” to “martin and mm, pwease gimme ur reads” and “hee-hee gyr’s avatar is sexy hee-hee!!!” iow, why r u so agreeable now?

outside of the game, i actually rly like ur avatar.