S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

I'm getting off I'm so mad I wanna say thing's I'd probably regret so it's best I get off

... Stupid Marshmellow

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Are you ok?
    From the start of the game I working on a plan, giving no chance for scum.
    Plan A was first step, plan B was better, plan C with using the part of plan B is perfect. Is just a solution of the game, and only reason we can lose is if SB is dumbfuck, who will not visit AIVION this night and die, and after that everyone will think that he died for AIVION, lynch her and gg, evils wins.

How the fuck this plan can help MM to guess who is SB? Wtf this nonsence you saying now? Explain step by step, if you have something to explain.
    Lol I am very much ok. Your plan doesn't help MM guessing who is SB much, but it certainly gives you a status of "the guy who made the plan", and you are ballsy enough to pull that play as scum to get the towncred. And then, you can sit there and try to find who SB is without really being disturbed since you have a town pass. Are you saying this is crazy? Because I'm not opposing your plan, I'm simply saying you making this plan and you being scum isn't mutually exclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Of confusing me and trying to get Zedus lynched when he is the one leading with the mechanical plan basically everyone agreed to

I don't see the scum read on him at all
    Confusing you? Look at those posts lol. I said you agreed with DM that Bakermir was SB hunting. You said you didn't. I asked you to explain the line that made me think you agreed with him. You didn't explain it. And on the top of that, you just go from "Yeah MM is town" to "MM is scum, trust me!" with no progression AT ALL. Damn right, I must be an asshole for confusing you... seriously lol

As for Zedus, where does his saintly aura and his halo come from, exactly? He suggested correct mechanical play. Are you saying that only town can suggest correct mechanical play? That scum have correct mechanical play locked behind a gate in their brain that they may not open? Everyone seems to think this, excluding Renegade because Zedus is Zedus, and Mike because he's being LHFed by Zedus and witnesses it firsthand.

For the record, here's the post where I asked you to clarify. I'm still waiting on that clarification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ????

So you think he didn't do it? Then explain this:

Why are you speaking like you clearly think he DID SB hunt?

Townread on AIVION retracted. This is very weird.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #655

Well, looks like I know what is happens.

Setup is not balanced. For real, there is no way to win for scum here. Mechanicaly town wins in 3 days, and only great lucky single shoot from MM to SB can stop it. Yes, this sucks, that the game gives no chance for evils, I agree, and setup should be reworked. But at this point we just following plan and winning.

What can scum do, then he realized that game is lost for him if he will not shoot SB n1 or n2? He have 2 ways:
    1. Trying to convince the rest that plan will not works. It's impossible, because it works, and there is no any logical arguments to refute it. All the thing scum can do is shittalking "plan will not work, it will help only evils to win, don't follow it". He CANNOT explain why plan will not work, and he CANNOT explain how evils can have any benifit from it. But he will just continue saying this shit, like in mod: "Lynch 1, 1 is mafia, 1 is mafia, trust me, lynch 1, slow vote on 1, if you are town, lynch 1".

2. Try to out SB some way. Distracting people around to get info, initiate idiotic trains and so on. Scum have only one shoot, he cannot miss, and he must kill SB n1 or n2, else we will have 2 confirmed citizens and town wins.

What Mike doing now? Both #1 and #2. Can he be not scum? Yes, if he is absolutely brainless citizen, who cannot add 2 plus 2 and understand, that game is already solved if everyone follow the plan C. But in the both case his presence in game is anti-town. Also, if he is town, it's sort of throwing.

Now, Mike, if you have ANY EXPLAINATION why the plan will not work, ANSWER NOW what is it. I asked this question nearly 10 times, and you ignored it every time. Your bullshit about "mechanics doesn't work, we need reading" is not the answer. If you are not scum, you must now explain step by step why plan will not work and how can scum use it. I am sure, I will easy refuse every your argument, and, if you are town, you will have to agree that you are wrong, stop your dumbfuck actions and follow the plan with others. But if you will not answer AGAIN, this will point only on one thing: you are scum or gamethrower, who trying to destroy the game. If you are scum, we will lynch you. If you flip town, you are unreasonable gamethrower, and I hope, you will be banned for that.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

6. ISO #656

Also. EARLY HAMMER = LYNCH TOMORROW. We're putting people quite close to lynch, doesn't mean we should lynch early.

7. ISO #657

Well, looks like I know what is happens.

Setup is not balanced. For real, there is no way to win for scum here. Mechanicaly town wins in 3 days, and only great lucky single shoot from MM to SB can stop it. Yes, this sucks, that the game gives no chance for evils, I agree, and setup should be reworked. But at this point we just following plan and winning.

What can scum do, then he realized that game is lost for him if he will not shoot SB n1 or n2? He have 2 ways:
    1. Trying to convince the rest that plan will not works. It's impossible, because it works, and there is no any logical arguments to refute it. All the thing scum can do is shittalking "plan will not work, it will help only evils to win, don't follow it". He CANNOT explain why plan will not work, and he CANNOT explain how evils can have any benifit from it. But he will just continue saying this shit, like in mod: "Lynch 1, 1 is mafia, 1 is mafia, trust me, lynch 1, slow vote on 1, if you are town, lynch 1".

2. Try to out SB some way. Distracting people around to get info, initiate idiotic trains and so on. Scum have only one shoot, he cannot miss, and he must kill SB n1 or n2, else we will have 2 confirmed citizens and town wins.

What Mike doing now? Both #1 and #2. Can he be not scum? Yes, if he is absolutely brainless citizen, who cannot add 2 plus 2 and understand, that game is already solved if everyone follow the plan C. But in the both case his presence in game is anti-town. Also, if he is town, it's sort of throwing.

Now, Mike, if you have ANY EXPLAINATION why the plan will not work, ANSWER NOW what is it. I asked this question nearly 10 times, and you ignored it every time. Your bullshit about "mechanics doesn't work, we need reading" is not the answer. If you are not scum, you must now explain step by step why plan will not work and how can scum use it. I am sure, I will easy refuse every your argument, and, if you are town, you will have to agree that you are wrong, stop your dumbfuck actions and follow the plan with others. But if you will not answer AGAIN, this will point only on one thing: you are scum or gamethrower, who trying to destroy the game. If you are scum, we will lynch you. If you flip town, you are unreasonable gamethrower, and I hope, you will be banned for that.
    @Mike can you explain your thoughts? The scum!Mike PoV actually makes sense under that light, and while this fact doesn't clear Zedus, it does give him a bit of townpoints here for pointing it out.

Also, stop calling for bans for what would be simple mistakes in the scenario you're describing please lol

8. ISO #658

Lol I am very much ok. Your plan doesn't help MM guessing who is SB much, but it certainly gives you a status of "the guy who made the plan", and you are ballsy enough to pull that play as scum to get the towncred.
    First, if I am scum, I will not fix the plan in the things others missed, like with my editions on plan B and little fix for plan C.
    Second, who cares, lol? If I am scum I can got some "town credit", and what will I do the we will have 2 confirmed immune citizens and SB day 3? The plan is "just lynch others" and that "others" includes me. It's nonsence.

And then, you can sit there and try to find who SB is without really being disturbed since you have a town pass.
    It's nonsense. Well, let me be scum if your fantasy world. There is NO WAY to find SB until I got antivaxxer and he will start to check ppl around. Yes, the plan gives me one free anti-vaxxer, because I know AIVION is visited by SB, but what after? Nothing. Only guessing whom to shoot. Or you think I will use your shamanic "reading", lol? It's sucks and gives no result.

Are you saying this is crazy? Because I'm not opposing your plan, I'm simply saying you making this plan and you being scum isn't mutually exclusive
    Well, it's stupid for scum to solve the game for town, but I agree that it's not exclusive. But if we choose between me and anti-town troll/scum Mike, why you voting me? You are agreed with plan, Mike playing against plan = against town. Don't you find this dumb to lynch me and keep this anti-town troll/scum alive? He is better lynch in ANY case.
    I agree with plan C.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Confusing you? Look at those posts lol. I said you agreed with DM that Bakermir was SB hunting. You said you didn't. I asked you to explain the line that made me think you agreed with him. You didn't explain it. And on the top of that, you just go from "Yeah MM is town" to "MM is scum, trust me!" with no progression AT ALL. Damn right, I must be an asshole for confusing you... seriously lol

As for Zedus, where does his saintly aura and his halo come from, exactly? He suggested correct mechanical play. Are you saying that only town can suggest correct mechanical play? That scum have correct mechanical play locked behind a gate in their brain that they may not open? Everyone seems to think this, excluding Renegade because Zedus is Zedus, and Mike because he's being LHFed by Zedus and witnesses it firsthand.

For the record, here's the post where I asked you to clarify. I'm still waiting on that clarification.
    To me since idk what you're even talking about you see me flip flopping on you and say "oh shit AIVION scum reads me slightly I must scum read em back! " And no I still dunno what the hell you're talking about

My reasons for flipping on you was you felt slightly floaty and my gut felt like it's possible you could be scum (so I voted you to see what kinda pressure would do to you)

The reaction is golden you start scum reading me and pushing something against me despite how I've been this game.

So yeah. Ass hole.

And you basically earned yourself my vote for the rest of this day... So fucking mad rn

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    > initiates train on Renegade based on read
    > train initiated on Zedus - OMGUS!!!!!!!!
    Stop your dumbfuck spam while good players talking about carrying you. If you are not scum, surely.

Ah, you cannot stup, I forgot.
    I agree with plan C.

13. ISO #663

2 more votes for thethe marshmellow roast

14. ISO #664

To me since idk what you're even talking about you see me flip flopping on you and say "oh shit AIVION scum reads me slightly I must scum read em back! " And no I still dunno what the hell you're talking about

My reasons for flipping on you was you felt slightly floaty and my gut felt like it's possible you could be scum (so I voted you to see what kinda pressure would do to you)

The reaction is golden you start scum reading me and pushing something against me despite how I've been this game.

So yeah. Ass hole.

And you basically earned yourself my vote for the rest of this day... So fucking mad rn
    @AIVION

Look, I'm going to say something and I hope you see it is made in the sincerest and honestly positive intentions.

Your vote isn't moving (as you said), and as far as I know, people are still going to visit you.

I know you're very stressed right now due to things in this game (such as the pushes on Zedus), but its kinda saddening for me to see you use personal attacks.

Judging by your past posts its not just this game that is stressful, but your recent life as well. And I don't wish to see you lash out on others because of your circumstances. I don't think you're a bad person for this, but I would rather there be less personal actions here. You are someone who I believe can try to avoid that, because I believe that you are a good person.

I don't think this situation is going to get less stressful for you soon, so maybe taking some time to cool off would be best?

Games can be stressful, and I can sympathize with that to a fair degree. I've been very stressed out before, but I just don't show it very often. And honestly, I'm lucky enough to not have a stressful real life right now. So I might be inconsiderate of that, but I hope not.

If you would rather stay here and continue playing (because ironically games like this are originally meant to be fun), then I can respect that, but perhaps we could discuss other things?

What about art, since you seemed interested in colors earlier? Anything in art that particularly interests you?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

I'm not sure about FM rules for the site, but it has occurred to me that using an editable signature in gameplay may be a way to circumvent "editing posts". Please don't edit your signatures further for gameplay

Also just a quick reminder of this rule for the game:

No excessive personal attacks.
    Not singling anyone out, just wanna make sure things don't get outta control

And I know "shut up banana, you're one to talk"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just don't want this game to be the cause of controversy, we've had a lot lately
    Last edited by BananaCucho; September 2nd, 2020 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

17. ISO #667

First, if I am scum, I will not fix the plan in the things others missed, like with my editions on plan B and little fix for plan C.
    Second, who cares, lol? If I am scum I can got some "town credit", and what will I do the we will have 2 confirmed immune citizens and SB day 3? The plan is "just lynch others" and that "others" includes me. It's nonsence.

It's nonsense. Well, let me be scum if your fantasy world. There is NO WAY to find SB until I got antivaxxer and he will start to check ppl around. Yes, the plan gives me one free anti-vaxxer, because I know AIVION is visited by SB, but what after? Nothing. Only guessing whom to shoot. Or you think I will use your shamanic "reading", lol? It's sucks and gives no result.

Well, it's stupid for scum to solve the game for town, but I agree that it's not exclusive. But if we choose between me and anti-town troll/scum Mike, why you voting me? You are agreed with plan, Mike playing against plan = against town. Don't you find this dumb to lynch me and keep this anti-town troll/scum alive? He is better lynch in ANY case.
    I've seen people build a mechanical PoE and discuss everyone's night actions, point out flaws in people's reasonings, etc., and then win the game as scum.
    It's true that the plan leads to that scenario where you have to guess who SB is, but the setup has its flaws and this scenario exists in literally ANY SITUATION. SB will ALWAYS have protected some people, and those people will always form a town block if SB isn't killed before they get protected.

If you're MM, you actually have to use the "shamanic reading" if you want to have a chance here, I think... so yes, that's exactly what I think you would do as scum. The thing is, you're defending yourself with conviction and have a very coherent thought process, and I don't think you're much scummy anymore xD. And now I want to
    -vote AIVION
    because that big WAAAAH makes no sense.

18. ISO #668

I've seen people build a mechanical PoE and discuss everyone's night actions, point out flaws in people's reasonings, etc., and then win the game as scum.
    It's true that the plan leads to that scenario where you have to guess who SB is, but the setup has its flaws and this scenario exists in literally ANY SITUATION. SB will ALWAYS have protected some people, and those people will always form a town block if SB isn't killed before they get protected.

If you're MM, you actually have to use the "shamanic reading" if you want to have a chance here, I think... so yes, that's exactly what I think you would do as scum. The thing is, you're defending yourself with conviction and have a very coherent thought process, and I don't think you're much scummy anymore xD. And now I want to
    -vote AIVION
    Good fucking lynch me im never playing FM again

19. ISO #669

Everyone vote me I'm done MM ruined FM for me

I'm logging off for the rest of the game

20. ISO #670

-vote AIVION
    Eliminating Aivion makes no sense.

We must proceed with Plan 1 and everyone must visit a single target. She is currently the target that has been widely agreed upon for visiting.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

So yeah. Ass hole.

Sorry but that literally is the game, people scumreading eachother... you may disagree with me, you may find me scummy, but you may not just call me an asshole for finding your weird behavior weird and questioning you based on it. Come back when you have a cool mind, re-read my question, and answer it.
    -unvote

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm not sure about FM rules for the site, but it has occurred to me that using an editable signature in gameplay may be a way to circumvent "editing posts". Please don't edit your signatures further for gameplay
    Not that I disagree with this rule (because signatures probably shouldn't be used for mafia stuffs since the almost never have), but I don't think it can effect past posts. Zedus' first post in the game doesn't have his current signature. And even when it did later on, it only shows the signature for that time.

Hello. I am town.
    Then again I am new-ish and for all I know there might be a bug that is only known by the great BananaCucho.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Eliminating Aivion makes no sense.

We must proceed with Plan 1 and everyone must visit a single target. She is currently the target that has been widely agreed upon for visiting.
    I do not want to lynch AIVION. I want AIVION to answer my question... without saying I'm a terrible person for doubting their townness. I don't even really scumread them now (seeing their disturbing reaction...), just don't townread them anymore.

And yes, I still agree to proceed with Plan C and I'm visiting AIVION if I'm SB.

26. ISO #676

Everyone vote me I'm done MM ruined FM for me

I'm logging off for the rest of the game
    what...............

27. ISO #677

Impossible in mechanicaly solved setup. Only way scum can win is guess who is SB. No other way. So all we need is unreadable SB and following the plan.

SB will ALWAYS have protected some people, and those people will always form a town block if SB isn't killed before they get protected.
    And town KNOWS this people. That's the key to win. If 2 players confirmed and trusted, evils will never get majority, because there can be only 2 evils.

If you're MM, you actually have to use the "shamanic reading" if you want to have a chance here, I think... so yes, that's exactly what I think you would do as scum.
    And lose. Because shamanic reading is worse then guessing. Better to use randomizer n2 then trying to "read" SB, lol.

It's a seriuos setup. Don't vote her, it's dumb. Vote Mike better, he is anti-town.
    I agree with plan C.

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Not that I disagree with this rule (because signatures probably shouldn't be used for mafia stuffs since the almost never have), but I don't think it can effect past posts. Zedus' first post in the game doesn't have his current signature. And even when it did later on, it only shows the signature for that time.

Then again I am new-ish and for all I know there might be a bug that is only known by the great BananaCucho.
    Without getting too much into it - basically someone can say "look at my signature for game related info" - but then later edit that info. This is equivalent to "look at this post I made" - and then the post is edited

We can talk more about it post game, it may be fine idk, it's just something that I've never really seen utilized in a game before and I'd rather punt it to post game discussion. Just... don't use signatures for gameplay this game please lol

29. ISO #679

Huh, this is a bug specific to this thread, I think. My games in the Arcade all have my current signature.

30. ISO #680

Also /out of alignments

@AIVION , really, there's absolutely nothing personal here. I hope you're going well.

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Oh I didn't even realize what Martin was saying. Do past posts show old signatures?

If so, nevermind lmao
    For some reason, signatures don't show on the first pages, but that's a bug lol. @aamirus if you need a sample of this bug, it exists here :P

33. ISO #683

I fixed this in my signature, idea is realy great.
    Nevermind again, yeah don't use sigs. This shows the updated signature, back on page 1

This is the last I'll talk about this. Thanks. Proceed with your game

*lurks back into the shadows*

34. ISO #684

Nevermind again, yeah don't use sigs. This shows the updated signature, back on page 1

And he was never seen again.

35. ISO #685

Also /out of alignments

@AIVION , really, there's absolutely nothing personal here. I hope you're going well.
    -unvote

I'm so sorry...........

H-how about we start over.

Can you explain fully what you meant with the DM Bakermir thing I am actually still confused on this

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

Yup figured as much lol

38. ISO #688

@AIVION

Look, I'm going to say something and I hope you see it is made in the sincerest and honestly positive intentions.

Your vote isn't moving (as you said), and as far as I know, people are still going to visit you.

I know you're very stressed right now due to things in this game (such as the pushes on Zedus), but its kinda saddening for me to see you use personal attacks.

Judging by your past posts its not just this game that is stressful, but your recent life as well. And I don't wish to see you lash out on others because of your circumstances. I don't think you're a bad person for this, but I would rather there be less personal actions here. You are someone who I believe can try to avoid that, because I believe that you are a good person.

I don't think this situation is going to get less stressful for you soon, so maybe taking some time to cool off would be best?

Games can be stressful, and I can sympathize with that to a fair degree. I've been very stressed out before, but I just don't show it very often. And honestly, I'm lucky enough to not have a stressful real life right now. So I might be inconsiderate of that, but I hope not.

If you would rather stay here and continue playing (because ironically games like this are originally meant to be fun), then I can respect that, but perhaps we could discuss other things?

What about art, since you seemed interested in colors earlier? Anything in art that particularly interests you?
    I appreciate you trying to help me though thanks

I just needed to step away and cool down

Also uh that has nothing to do with art I just wanted to ask that to people xD

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

-unvote

I'm so sorry...........

H-how about we start over.

Can you explain fully what you meant with the DM Bakermir thing I am actually still confused on this
    Tis be alright :P let me reexplain. Here are the quotes if you want to see what I was saying/if you want proof:
    Spoiler : quotes :
    Us both? I stated clearly idk why he was doing it

Strike one for squishy so far
    Mhmm...

but I said you agreed that he was doing it. This implies you believe he did it. Are you retracting that?
    Retracting that I thought he wasn't SB hunting?

No?

I think your trying to confuse me aren't you
    ????

So you think he didn't do it? Then explain this:

Why are you speaking like you clearly think he DID SB hunt?

Townread on AIVION retracted. This is very weird.

Basically:
    - You say something that implies (in my eyes at least) you agree with DM that Bakermir has been SB-hunting because he said he "thought Zedus was a concerned parent".
    Quote Originally Posted by you
    To answer this [DM's question about bakermir's meta on the topic of TPR hunting]: no idea. He's a mod player so this could be NAI for all I know but hunting for SB in this role list is super anti-town so ya.... It's something I'm stil gonna have to ponder on
    - I point it out and ask why you think Bakermir doing that points at him having the intent of SB-hunting. This is the question I originally wanted answered.
    - You say "I stated clearly idk why he was doing it. Strike one for squishy so far".
    - I then refocus the discussion, saying that you said he had SB-hunted, and that this is what I was discussing, instead of discussing the reasons behind him supposedly SB-hunting. In other words, I asked you why you thought that meant he was SB-hunting (and if you actually thought that, hence why I'm asking if you retract it), not what you thought him supposedly SB-hunting means about his alignment.
    - You then say "Retracting that I thought he wasn't SB hunting? No?", which is the exact opposite of what I asked lol, and you also say "I think your trying to confuse me aren't you".
    - I ask for clarification in #618 and say that I'm retracting my townread on you because all of this is really weird.

The rest is uh, history. @AIVION

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    4 pages? fucking god damnit
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    no fuck reading im gonna sheep baker because he's a bro
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    LOL I forgot about you for a bit. What are your reads?

P.S. Zedus loves you now

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Oh, and I still want your explaination on DM, Frinckles.

46. ISO #696

Oh, and I still want your explaination on DM, Frinckles.
    Why I voted him? He was being weird and methodical. Could be because of irl reasons idk. (still haven't read.)

I explained that to Martin too.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700