Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4558
  1. ISO #3751

2. ISO #3752

3. ISO #3753

4. ISO #3754

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    To be honest I want to know what my role is. But I'm not Investigatoras my rolecard says it is.
    Why not? Until that poor attempt at targetting me -after being my loyal until now-, I had more reason to believe you to be a real investigator while I'm a lunatic -yet confirmed- insane.

If you are legit the JK, just tell your converts to come out and all of you can get your win today. We get MM tomorrow -since he claimed benign and I'm sure there's only one in the setup- and that's it.

5. ISO #3755

6. ISO #3756

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Easy claim for an executioner who learned he was Serial Killer to make. We can't tell if night kills are done by Vig/SK/MM/RK.

Are you claiming you shot Ganelon as well, and that Frinckles was the only Neutral Killing role? Obviously, there could be another Ritual Killer. That would make for a pretty boring setup though, since there wouldn't be any scum kills until a few nights passed.

The best way to clear this WIFOM up is by lynching SecondPassing at EOD (not immediately, we still have plenty of time to discussion). If SP really is vigilante, then lynch me tomorrow to confirm:

a) I'm really Crazy Sheriff
    b) I was witched.

Or some combination of those things.
    Look, I'm hoping to ignore you because while some of your posts are good, in general, you're just not here, and there are so many holes in your hypothesis.
    First off, I didn't shoot Ganelon. I used my night action on Varcron. I've been trusting the reads I've been making, so that I can no longer be called secondguessing anymore.
    There are just so many variables from my eyes it's not as simple as your a) or b)

It's your a) or b) or
    c)You're insane and were given a sheriff/crazy sheriff rolecard
    d)There's one more insane bus out there
    e)You're now cult and you're trying to get me lynched because I am your true threat
    f) You're the executioner who decided that day 3 is the day to lynch me
    g) You're the ritual killer, and feel you have enough people marked
    h) You're the witch and you already know town will lose somehow

You're the third invest claim and you still haven't given a reason why you weren't here for the first two entire days of day 1.

7. ISO #3757

Okay. Pretty sure NOT defending yourself is AI. Banana even wanted people to vote him over Pringles during EOD.

You're all reading too much into this. His actions are very risky from a town!Banana perspective, considering how close he was to getting lynched.
    It's also possible he's citizen, which SP mentioned...

My read on Banana from d2 was influenced by emotion. He didn't shitpost, he also forced a Sheriff out on d1, which makes him useless if there's a Witch in this setup...

Reads become more accurate as time passes. I'm willing to bank on this for now. Banana might've just not wanted to play town lol. He reminds me of how I won games in the mod as a neutral killing role. I spam "I'M THE MASS MURDERER" the entire game and people ignore it lmao.

8. ISO #3758

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Why not? Until that poor attempt at targetting me -after being my loyal until now-, I had more reason to believe you to be a real investigator while I'm a lunatic -yet confirmed- insane.

If you are legit the JK, just tell your converts to come out and all of you can get your win today. We get MM tomorrow -since he claimed benign and I'm sure there's only one in the setup- and that's it.
    You will have to lynch me first.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #3759

10. ISO #3760

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Look, I'm hoping to ignore you because while some of your posts are good, in general, you're just not here, and there are so many holes in your hypothesis.
    First off, I didn't shoot Ganelon. I used my night action on Varcron. I've been trusting the reads I've been making, so that I can no longer be called secondguessing anymore.
    There are just so many variables from my eyes it's not as simple as your a) or b)

It's your a) or b) or
    c)You're insane and were given a sheriff/crazy sheriff rolecard
    d)There's one more insane bus out there
    e)You're now cult and you're trying to get me lynched because I am your true threat
    f) You're the executioner who decided that day 3 is the day to lynch me
    g) You're the ritual killer, and feel you have enough people marked
    h) You're the witch and you already know town will lose somehow

You're the third invest claim and you still haven't given a reason why you weren't here for the first two entire days of day 1.
    You have a limited amount of shots which I calculated are all used up ^^ You cant kill me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #3761

12. ISO #3762

It's also possible he's citizen, which SP mentioned...

My read on Banana from d2 was influenced by emotion. He didn't shitpost, he also forced a Sheriff out on d1, which makes him useless if there's a Witch in this setup...

Reads become more accurate as time passes. I'm willing to bank on this for now. Banana might've just not wanted to play town lol. He reminds me of how I won games in the mod as a neutral killing role. I spam "I'M THE MASS MURDERER" the entire game and people ignore it lmao.
    Congrats in placing a useless vote.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #3763

The fact Banana isn't getting votes from anyone on d3 either further proves that he can't be JK. Jesters would want their king lynched...
    Perhpas I was converted to Jester. Hence you should lynch me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #3764

15. ISO #3765

16. ISO #3766

17. ISO #3767

18. ISO #3768

19. ISO #3769

20. ISO #3770

21. ISO #3771

22. ISO #3772

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I feel as though Jester King would have claimed and gotten lynched D1, as it would've helped town and made himself win.
    As SuperJack said, either the Jester King didn't know what to do D1
    or the Jester King did not know his role D1
    Or there is none

23. ISO #3773

24. ISO #3774

@theoneceko you think your role is a square.

but guess what, its cut in half and now two right angled triangles.

and now guesss what.

we cut them two rightangled triangles and made them non-right angled. thats your role.
    Correction:
    I'm just a Crazy Sheriff.
    It's also possible I'm a true Sheriff and got witched onto two sinisters, but I doubt this is likely since people haven't changed their reads for no reason. It's possible a witch controlled me to themself, but also unlikely because it'd make sense for a Witch to try to find other sinisters by controlling me.

25. ISO #3775

26. ISO #3776

Correction:
    It's also possible I'm a true Sheriff and got witched onto two sinisters, but I doubt this is likely since people haven't changed their reads for no reason. It's possible a witch controlled me to themself, but also unlikely because it'd make sense for a Witch to try to find other sinisters by controlling me.
    So lynch me. Then lynch SP tomorrow.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #3777

I would win since my death proves their role.
    Yeah, and after allowing the town to waste an entire day lynching a Jester, noone would ever help the Jester King getting their win.

If there's a Jester King, today is your last chance to win.

28. ISO #3778

Correction:
    You are scared of MM? Was you ever visited?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #3779

Yeah, and after allowing the town to waste an entire day lynching a Jester, noone would ever help the Jester King getting their win.

w/e
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #3780

Are You Sure You Arent Jester King?

31. ISO #3781

32. ISO #3782

33. ISO #3783

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

36. ISO #3786

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Are You Sure You Arent Jester King?
    I would've claimed and won yesterday.

I've seen people arguing that the JK would go on playing for longer just for fun, but I'm the shittiest jester ever. I can look for the games later if you want, but I've had 2 games as jester on this site and on both I ended up giving town their win. I'm sure in one of them I talked myself out of a lynch and gave them deathworlds as the arsonist -which he happened to be- lol. I'd take any win as a jester, no matter how cheap and boring.

Plus again, I was confirmed as town by the Asylum Director, so at this point there's no doubting my alignment unless you think I was converted on n2.

37. ISO #3787

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789

40. ISO #3790

41. ISO #3791

42. ISO #3792

43. ISO #3793

44. ISO #3794

45. ISO #3795

46. ISO #3796

47. ISO #3797

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

50. ISO #3800

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I didn’t want to have to bring this up bc I’d rather banana himself said it but you’ll notice Banana didn’t want to vote Frinckles. I’m supremely confident he believed that frinckles was town and trolling (I.e. what he is doing), which would explain his willingness to die for Frinckles. In fact he said something to that account - he didn’t want to explain why he’d be willing to die instead of Frinckles but that he wanted to WIFOM the duck out of the game
    I used to think this was further evidence Banana was JK.

However, a lot of his actions could be interpreted as townie in hindsight. For example, I think he's actually scumhunting now?? There was something about his recent posts (disclaimer, I'm currently caught up to page 172) that didn't seem scummy.

Wait, probably just more shitposts lol.