User Tag List

Thread: Role Request

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Role Request

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMatter View Post
    Jekel and Hyde. You are town during day and either neut/killing or mafia at night.
    Woah how'd this get here? Anyway I changed it a bit. So you would alternate nights. n1- doc, n2 sk, n3 doc etc. You could win with town if "win with town" effect is on. Otherwise town will have to weed you out. Is a neut role.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

what if instead, theres a 2 ppl sharing 1 role. during the day 1 player controls it, while during the night the other person then does. and its 'possible' that either doesn't know what the other does?
    Last edited by Apocist; November 20th, 2021 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I'm confused as to how this would work exactly. An investigator checks you at night, what would he find? What does a role do during the day except talk and vote? If your other half can't do anything during the day, wouldn't he be found out just by counting votes? If one of you gets lynched, do both of you lose? What is the win condition?
    The Khaleesi did nothing wrong.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    I'm confused as to how this would work exactly. An investigator checks you at night, what would he find? What does a role do during the day except talk and vote? If your other half can't do anything during the day, wouldn't he be found out just by counting votes? If one of you gets lynched, do both of you lose? What is the win condition?
    Veliaire I did it! I made the sk save. it has 3 neutral benings and 1 neutral evil. will you play with me later tonight?

13. ISO #13