S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3518
  1. ISO #1201

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

I have literally not mentioned zzorange once in the last 5 hours. I actually completely forgot he was even in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Are you sure you've caught up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Nothing really to do here until people check in to CC vigi unfortunately.

-vote Yuesford

Same reasons as yesterday
    yep. i'm caught up. you're doing it again.

If I recall, the order of events was that you thought yusuf was scummy for being useless/spamy. But zzorange is unarguably more useless for the same reason. Then you said you didn't like all this reluctance on yusuf and think that scum was protecting him (I have to be scum in this world). I didn't see that and can really only think that zzorange is a good mislynch for later, and wanted to go for the harder one on d1.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

5. ISO #1205

Your reasons for voting yusuf would be great if they actually reflected reality. They don't. The other likely scenario is that you're simply not remembering who is who correctly. You're not an idiot, so it really has to be one or the other.

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Hello everyone I have returned. Holy shit yall killed Auwt lol that's hilarious. Last night I shot BananaCucho dead because he was top poster and he was a terrie trying to get froggy with me. This is not a drill if you want to survive the next night, stop posting so much. If you got a lot to say just make one easily skippable wall of text, but don't do a bunch of lmao xd react emoji 1 word posts or you will wound up shot. Not gonna be issueing this warning anymore so anyone else who dies this is on you to remember.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

10. ISO #1210

Also i forgot to type this but it appears that noob Light Yagami is still alive since Mafia didn't kill him so if town we gotta close that loop and get rid of that noob
    -vote light_yagami
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Hello everyone I have returned. Holy shit yall killed Auwt lol that's hilarious. Last night I shot BananaCucho dead because he was top poster and he was a terrie trying to get froggy with me. This is not a drill if you want to survive the next night, stop posting so much. If you got a lot to say just make one easily skippable wall of text, but don't do a bunch of lmao xd react emoji 1 word posts or you will wound up shot. Not gonna be issueing this warning anymore so anyone else who dies this is on you to remember.
    Why didn't you shoot me? I had more posts than Banana.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

I really don't want to play with ZZorange again. I don't care what his alignment is. The dude is dead weight. He got banned from the mod, so he's trolling in forum mafia.

I don't think he's breaking any forum rules, besides not posting enough in the first two FM's he played, but he's going to keep toeing the line until he gets banned.

What a pain.

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I really don't want to play with ZZorange again. I don't care what his alignment is. The dude is dead weight. He got banned from the mod, so he's trolling in forum mafia.

I don't think he's breaking any forum rules, besides not posting enough in the first two FM's he played, but he's going to keep toeing the line until he gets banned.

What a pain.
    i dont know what ur talking about but he just made my theory very valid so im thinking the dude is a g even if he dont talk much

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

What a pain.
    I mean I'd love to play sc2mafia but I'm not allowed so i gotta Mafia somewhere. Also its more fun to lynch you, secondly like I said Banana was gettin froggy trying to put me and my boy down. He had to be dealt with.

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Since day 1. Most of the player's scum list here are always Paopan, ZZorange, and Wrath. All of which are new to FM and from the mod.

I wasn't around when Auwt got voted, yet I'm pretty sure he's an active mod player too. I guess people here are against mod players who recently started to play FM.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

-vote zzorange

This has become easy now.

What likely happened last night is Mafia also shot banana since ZZ is claiming Vigi. It seems my read on banana was wrong and Mafia hit him too. I still believe AUWT was town ZZ is always scum here.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Something else from a scum funny thing POV. Gum funny would know that they shot banana and varc. Probably not realizing vigilante could have also shop banana so it seems natural that he would call me a liar because he knew that they as scum killed banana

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Further proof that ZZ is not the real Vigilante, if he were he wouldn't threaten to shoot more people like he does in this post. He would know if he were real Vigilante only has 1 shot. He is very obviously Mafia here.

Just read the context of his post, he's basically trying to bully us into not posting? That's NEVER town.

37. ISO #1237

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    im just saying if another gunner shows up i cant really vote with you and if you are a real gunner i dont like the shot at all and you know. you can say deal with it because your the guy with the gun but you cant say that the shot was super correct and make the whole game see someone as bad just because you did it thats confirmation bias man
    Here's a little bit furthering the funny+ ZZ scum team.

Look how he says he doesn't like the shot, but when ZZ comes forward saying he shot banana it's perfectly fine. Look at Funnys response as soon as ZZ claims.

This is clear cut 2 scum.

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Here's a little bit furthering the funny+ ZZ scum team.

Look how he says he doesn't like the shot, but when ZZ comes forward saying he shot banana it's perfectly fine. Look at Funnys response as soon as ZZ claims.

This is clear cut 2 scum.
    Funny is a sheep to ceko.

42. ISO #1242

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Further proof that ZZ is not the real Vigilante, if he were he wouldn't threaten to shoot more people like he does in this post. He would know if he were real Vigilante only has 1 shot. He is very obviously Mafia here.

Just read the context of his post, he's basically trying to bully us into not posting? That's NEVER town.
    Well, in our defense. Last Hope is too overwhelming for us newbies. That might be the reason why he said to trim the post down. In any case, I'm glad that we are still at page 25, last hope mid d2 equivalent is around page 70~

43. ISO #1243

Mod Kill
    ZZorange has been mod killed he was VT derailing the game and Throwing as town. There is no reason for ZZorange to make the posts he has made. He has not tryed. I know this is a flipless setup but his Claims are way beyond what his slot would do and makeing it unsolvable for the rest of town.

Last edited by Mike; June 23rd, 2021 at 06:24 AM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #1244

In any case. I firmly believe blink is vig. If he is, then we are missing one kill or mafia hit vakron too.

From what I've observe. Stealth and Light are buddies. Funny is a sheep voter, zzorange is trolling, but would still benefit town. Blink is likely vig, makes no sense to hide it. Wrath is town for me, my gut tells me. Ceko I have no solid opinion, but they are looking a bit scummy bcos he said Light is town locked. I have no opinion about Magaroth and Martin, but they are a sheep voter so it's SUS!! In the mods, we always vote up the non talker if we dont have a lead. But before that, we need to lynch Kira first

45. ISO #1245

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ZZorange has been mod killed he was VT derailing the game and Throwing as town. There is no reason for ZZorange to make the posts he has made. He has not tryed. I know this is a flipless setup but his Claims are way beyond what his slot would do and makeing it unsolvable for the rest of town.
    Oh no. Will he be replaced or it's a dead slot?

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    In any case. I firmly believe blink is vig. If he is, then we are missing one kill or mafia hit vakron too.

From what I've observe. Stealth and Light are buddies. Funny is a sheep voter, zzorange is trolling, but would still benefit town. Blink is likely vig, makes no sense to hide it. Wrath is town for me, my gut tells me. Ceko I have no solid opinion, but they are looking a bit scummy bcos he said Light is town locked. I have no opinion about Magaroth and Martin, but they are a sheep voter so it's SUS!! In the mods, we always vote up the non talker if we dont have a lead. But before that, we need to lynch Kira first
    When have I sheeped? Scum points for Yuesford.

Also, while I'm very much down to keep playing, I feel like if town pulls off a win, scum's going to blame it on zzorange.

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Well, in our defense. Last Hope is too overwhelming for us newbies. That might be the reason why he said to trim the post down. In any case, I'm glad that we are still at page 25, last hope mid d2 equivalent is around page 70~
    if you don't like 70 pages in d2, try not posting 7 times in a row

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250