User Tag List

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 3333
  1. ISO #2501

2. ISO #2502

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Stellaria

@Loldebite , consider this. We know Stellaria is 99% mafia. And look at his defense today, barely anything.

Maybe we should vote Stellaria and revisit the Frinckles question tomorrow.
    > my defense today

Okay Renegade. How do you expect me to defend myself? Put yourself in my shoes. You get put in a carol with someone you hard scumread, campaign against him, nobody gives a fuck, then come find out that Gikkle was Chaotic Exe. Was he lying about people's roles? Probably not. Was he lying about the carol results? Probably.

But let's imagine that Gikkle was entirely truthful, because you and everyone else it seems are incapable of ever considering any other possibility. So the first carol is supposedly legit. Obviously it's not Deb. I've been on Ikarus since before the Carol even happened. I've marked all of my thoughts on him and showed my progression and STILL not a single person voted for him when I did. Not a single one of you are capable of looking at any slot other than me, and clearly it didn't start with our second carol!

Just because I'm ON both carols (the first of which is probably not even real) doesn't even mean I'm scum and Im tired of you people treating it like a red check! Ren, why don't you actually consider the other people on the carol? You're hard tunneled on me and you refuse to even acknowledge anyone else. When I flip green, suddenly you're in a lot of trouble!

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    @Varcron

Thanks for your view on yosida v ikarusdk.

We don't expect you to read everything so you can just read up the EoDs and the current day and give us your view.

What is frustrating is if you don't say anything and expect us to carry on with the game with 3 mafia alive..
    Oh hell no I don't expect you guys to carry, I'm just trying my best to half catch up rn
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

5. ISO #2505

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    inb4 "but there's nothing to read in either of Varcron or Zenon, how do you expect me to look at anyone but you Stellaria?"

Riddle me what there is to read in about me rn

Other than that my activity sucks due to IRL things since I wasn't anticipating playing a game.
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

6. ISO #2506

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    yoshida actually has a sensible out. you don't.
    -vote renegade
    and honestly in the weird chance we're town together, im tired of how hedgy you are over the simplest of fucking things.
    What sorta vote is this lol, don't like it at all

7. ISO #2507

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Well. GG. I lose.

Unfortunate that the mafia decided they really wanted me to die... But that's how it is sometimes, eh?

Since the actual caroler (probably town but I think they thought frinckles was sheriff?) decided to rudely not defend me and the mafia decided to get me killed, here's the list of roles:

Yoshida - Gunsmith
    Frinckles - Bomb (note that he wanted to be jailed)
    Loldebite - Caroler
    Auwt - Tailor
    Ikarus - Jailor

I'm betting that Frinckles thought I was town? Since mafia can win with me, I don't really see why they'd do this otherwise. Unless, of course, 3 of the above people are all mafia.

I was truthful about everything - but I can't beat suicidal mafia!

Here's a suggestion: If a townie gets a gun, don't shoot Frinckles. I was intentionally not saying bomb as a possibility (and was saying vengeful instead) because I didn't wanna mess up their play, but since I'm about to die it doesn't matter now. Yoshida was trying to encourage Ren to shoot frinckles (and yoshida knew bomb was in the game btw, he even said it), so evidently the plan was to get me mislynched and have frinckles shot and the bomb to kill renegade. Yoshida the gunsmith would give a gun to a mafia, and the mafia would win after all of that.

The team is probably Frinckles/Yoshida/(one of ikarus/stellaria)

I had fun! Good luck everyone
    I think the fact that he said one Ikarus/Stellaria likely means he was telling the truth about his results and him warning the player with the gun not to shoot Frinckles only makes sense if he decided to townside.

8. ISO #2508

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Riddle me what there is to read in about me rn

Other than that my activity sucks due to IRL things since I wasn't anticipating playing a game.
    Thank you for proving my point m8.

We share a carol. So how am I expected to campaign for it being you or Zenon when there's nothing to read in either of you?

Thank you for admitting it

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

They are floundering. Frinckles may be misguided I don't know. But Yoshida and Stellaria are scum 100%
    @ikarusdk @Loldebite

We can vote yoshida if it makes the most sense to take gunsmith out of the game.

Not sure why he didn't give a scum mate the gun though and that is what is giving me pause. But he did maybe plan to get me to shoot frinckles.

11. ISO #2511

They are floundering. Frinckles may be misguided I don't know. But Yoshida and Stellaria are scum 100%
    @ikarusdk @Loldebite

We can vote yoshida if it makes the most sense to take gunsmith out of the game.

Not sure why he didn't give a scum mate the gun though and that is what is giving me pause. But he did maybe plan to get me to shoot frinckles.
    Can you actually answer my post where I'm talking to you? Please? For the love of god?

12. ISO #2512

> my defense today

Okay Renegade. How do you expect me to defend myself? Put yourself in my shoes. You get put in a carol with someone you hard scumread, campaign against him, nobody gives a fuck, then come find out that Gikkle was Chaotic Exe. Was he lying about people's roles? Probably not. Was he lying about the carol results? Probably.

But let's imagine that Gikkle was entirely truthful, because you and everyone else it seems are incapable of ever considering any other possibility. So the first carol is supposedly legit. Obviously it's not Deb. I've been on Ikarus since before the Carol even happened. I've marked all of my thoughts on him and showed my progression and STILL not a single person voted for him when I did. Not a single one of you are capable of looking at any slot other than me, and clearly it didn't start with our second carol!

Just because I'm ON both carols (the first of which is probably not even real) doesn't even mean I'm scum and Im tired of you people treating it like a red check! Ren, why don't you actually consider the other people on the carol? You're hard tunneled on me and you refuse to even acknowledge anyone else. When I flip green, suddenly you're in a lot of trouble!
    Here it is in case you missed the giant post with your name quoted at the top

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Interested in why you lean towards shooting Frinckles now btw
    Knowing now that Frinckles was bomb, I think that’s probably why Ren was given the gun. Read my post quoting Gikkle again. He said as much.

I’d feel a lot better about Yoshida if he hadn’t made this post.

15. ISO #2515

Why don't you share with the thread Renegade? You've been shading for quite a long while now. Surely your pretty picture must be almost complete, right?
    Sure.

I'm fairly certain 2/3 scum is in Stellaria/Yoshida/Frinckles.

I townread Loldebite, Nancy.

If frinckles is scum the likelihood Varcron is scum triples.

Who are you open to voting?

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

Sure.

I'm fairly certain 2/3 scum is in Stellaria/Yoshida/Frinckles.

I townread Loldebite, Nancy.

If frinckles is scum the likelihood Varcron is scum triples.

Who are you open to voting?
    I'm voting for Frinckles right now so that one's obvious. I'm not as comfortable voting for Yoshida. I'm not willing to vote for either Zenon or Varcron right now because that seems really unfair. I'd only be willing to vote for you or Frinckles right now.

21. ISO #2521

Note that this is responding to a large post made ~200 posts and 24 hours ago.

This is going to make me sound scummy as fuck and I am very well aware of this fact. But I am going to post all my thoughts/suspicions/frustrations here.

There is no doubt here that Yoshida is scum Gunsmith. His posts EoD and today make very little sense from Town POV and his jail chat log was extremely suspicious. I am not going to be changing my vote today. This slot is 100% mafia and if it's town I am going to eat my words and will accept any abuse that will incur (but tbh this slot basically revealed it themselves). Go back to all their 'read' posts and tell me they do not reeek TMI now that we know who has all the roles. I honestly thought yoshida was a bad CE and this is why I did not question Yoshida until EoD.
    Nancy has been pretty towny except she's had moments where she was extremely uncertain. I was not very comfortable with her hesitation on day 3,4. If she was scum with loldebite and pushing Stellaria by faking the carol to include stellaria, then I applaud them because I wouldn't have looked at Nancy as my POE till MYLO situation.
    By virtue of your two above quotes, you're suggesting a Loldebite/Nancy/Yoshida team.

I don't think Loldebite/Nancy exists as teammates in a world where Yoshida is also scum, based on his seeming TMI that not only that bomb existed but also the fact that their play (if scum) indicates that they knew Frinckles was exactly that Bomb and not Caroler.

So exactly why are town clearing Loldebite?
    I think I'm one of the biggest believers in explicitly town-reading Loldebite in this game in the current state, so I'm going to assume you in part were referring to me.

I don't think anyone is clear in any shape or manner what-so-ever except for when we are we confirming what things have happened

everything else is just me making reads which take their play (mech or not) into account, some of which I am more convinced by my analysis of the mech play than my analysis of their non-mech play and vice versa

Unless you guys can prove it to me why mafia!Frinckles would pull a suicidal move to lynch a CE, not the actual carol or another PR, I am not going to be able to townclear loldebite. In a world where Frinckles THOUGHT he was doing some superman fancy play shit (in fact that was stupid if he thought it was the case) and he is town, then it makes loldebite and nancy as mafia partners. This take is further supported by the fact that Loldebite wanted to lynch Frinckles yesterday but could not make up her mind between Gikkle and Frinckles, and was VERY ADAMANT that Gikkle and Frinckles were t/w. Also it was loldebite and yoshida that both pressured Renegade to shoot either slot (CE with one vest down is just two nights away from killing CE). If frinkcles gets shot, then it's one town down or two towns down depending on if frinckles was a bomb from their POV. Luckilyl Ren shot the CE (i thought it was a fake gun) not the bomb. Also I know this last bit is a bit of outrageous suspicion, but loldebite easily followed frinckles unvoting Gikkle when Gikkle revealed he was CE. Why would town!loldebite unvote CE there (i know he knew it wasn't going to change anything). At the time of the vote, there were still few players that did not park their vote so if we managed to skip the day, then CE only has one more vest. Also when I voiced my frustration at Varcron/Zenon slot potentially being a mafia member just coating till MYLO, Debs was very quick to shut that idea down and bullied me to move on. This is not a very towny view IMO.
    Honestly, I kinda don't understand the fuss about this. Not that I don't see your reasons, but rather the whole issue that you seem to be concerned about (where people presume Frinckles/Yoshida to be mafia and not Loldebite) likely does not persist if either of Frinckles or Yoshida flips town. A large part of consensus world-view I think tends to fall apart or come under question if that happens. I don't think it will though.

Also my frank opinion is that you're likely over-thinking Frinckles. I've had a few games where I've had to over-think about a player and their plays and I've found that trying to over-think someone's play (in order to find any justifiable explanation) doesn't consistently yield any useful and reliable determinations. If I did believe there was even a chance of over-thinking improving my play, I wouldn't have tried limiting it in this game. I just have a terrible habit of reaching for it to try and solve things which I am incapable of solving at a high-depth level, as if that would somehow improve my capability.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

@ikarusdk @Loldebite

I offered you a yoshida vote and you poop on it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

@ikarusdk keeping gunsmith alive forces him to hand out a gun to town by jailing his only remaining scum mate. We can spare all of us an extra day of scum crying and boohooing in chat in vain hopes of confusing us enough that we throw.
    This is a great though tbh

Let's say frinckles flips mafia, yoshida is mafia, and 3rd mafia is jailed. Either yoshida gives the gun to a town, or he gives it to the town which he would be killing. In the even we don't get a gun it would make things quite likely that Yoshida is lying about being town, especially if the person he gives a gun to is someone who forseeable is likely to die for X or Y reason.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #2527

@Frinckles Why should I vote for Yoshida?
    well. probably because im not a wolf

and if i can convince the town im not a wolf

they default to you

and if you are not a wolf

see where im going with this?

but more importantly than that, you haven't done jackshit this entire game by dude. so either you >randwolf or you just chose to be lazy and im kind of leaning towards the former.

28. ISO #2528

so, coming after ME when you should realize the entire town will shit on you is not a winning strategy if you're a wolf.

in the off chance you're town, you gotta do more than that. I already did the ground work. if you need the ground work, ask.

29. ISO #2529

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This is a great though tbh

Let's say frinckles flips mafia, yoshida is mafia, and 3rd mafia is jailed. Either yoshida gives the gun to a town, or he gives it to the town which he would be killing. In the even we don't get a gun it would make things quite likely that Yoshida is lying about being town, especially if the person he gives a gun to is someone who forseeable is likely to die for X or Y reason.
    It also explains why suddenly today (in which the world is any world involving Frinckles/Yoshida) decided Yoshida should be eliminated. So they can remove the risk of town getting a gun, as presently if the mafia are going to lose players then Yoshida is a living liability.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

well. probably because im not a wolf

and if i can convince the town im not a wolf

they default to you

and if you are not a wolf

see where im going with this?

but more importantly than that, you haven't done jackshit this entire game by dude. so either you >randwolf or you just chose to be lazy and im kind of leaning towards the former.
    Did you serioudly just fucking say this to me

32. ISO #2532

Did you serioudly just fucking say this to me
    am i wrong? i carried this entire town, get CE lynched, stop mafia from killing, isolate 3 people

and guess what, people still want me to die. your ass shows up in carols (the first one might be fake btw) and you still aren't dead.

sooooooooooo yeah

33. ISO #2533

dont get me wrong. this town is stupid as hell.

but there is definitely a case for you to die and it's not like KRC. this is purely circumstantial shit wherein you should probably die.

so if the question is you v yoshida, i'd give you one more day to live over yoshida.

34. ISO #2534

Don't let AtE get to you. Stay on Frinckles, log off, come back in 53h and be happy.
    well slightly unhappy too if that happens because the rule isn't posts per day its posts per 24 hours of day

which I'm half-sure would've gotten me warned at least once had I not checked the posting requirements (by the host) early in the game
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #2535

You know what, fuck it. At least you'll interact with me. Yeah I'm in the shithole with you. I can't trust you as far as I can throw you. Even if you flip green, everyone's going to vote for me anyway.

Doesn't matter what I do at this point. Half the thread isn't going to care if I vote for you or if I vote for Yoshida or deb or nancy or whoever the fuck. You have until I log off to convince me

36. ISO #2536

You know what, fuck it. At least you'll interact with me. Yeah I'm in the shithole with you. I can't trust you as far as I can throw you. Even if you flip green, everyone's going to vote for me anyway.

Doesn't matter what I do at this point. Half the thread isn't going to care if I vote for you or if I vote for Yoshida or deb or nancy or whoever the fuck. You have until I log off to convince me
    yeah well we're in the shithole together for two very different reasons

me (frinckles) the person talking actually helped solve the game

you (stellaria) exists? possibly. we're not sure.

also you were in a carol like twice. even if it was fake you prob deserve a rope here.

37. ISO #2537

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    None but I've seen this play a thousand times
    if a play has been made a thousand times then wolfs would have at least thought to replicate it once

also idk what you specifically mean by "play" here -- like is it what Frinckles has done in the past, his posting today, ooooor?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

yeah well we're in the shithole together for two very different reasons

me (frinckles) the person talking actually helped solve the game

you (stellaria) exists? possibly. we're not sure.

also you were in a carol like twice. even if it was fake you prob deserve a rope here.
    I'm trying really hard not to be upset with you. But I'm going to assume like the rest of the thread you haven't read anything Ive said. So I'm listening

40. ISO #2540

I'm trying really hard not to be upset with you. But I'm going to assume like the rest of the thread you haven't read anything Ive said. So I'm listening
    ok ok ok hear me out?

ive only done this a few times. you are welcome to join. let me know when you're ready.

41. ISO #2541

42. ISO #2542

43. ISO #2543

╲⎝⧹ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⎠╱ TOWN TAKEOVER ╲⎝⧹ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⎠╱
    -vote YOSHIDA